Chris Plays Strip Poker Pt. 02

Story Info
Stacie tells more about Chris' Adventures in Strip Poker.
1.4k words
4.42
40.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be sure to read "Chris plays strip poker Pt 1" before reading this continuation of the story.

Chris is mesmerized by the huge penis directly in front of her face. It is appears to be at least 2 inches longer and also wider than Fred's.

Holly explains, "This is the key to Lance's therapy. His cock takes women to places they have never been to before. A few left their husbands after the treatment because sex with their husband had become unexciting. I can't wait to see Chris skewered on the megadick."

Chris kisses Lance's cock and puts her mouth over the head, but Lance stops her. "I have an idea that will give Chris, and everybody else, a real thrill today."

He takes the same pad that Fred used for Chris to kneel on, but he lays down on his back on it and guides Chris to stand over him with one foot on either side. Holly sets up the video camera and light as Lance has Chris kneel straddling his body with her pussy an inch above his 12+ inch shaft. Chris looks down at the cock with half closed eyes in a sexual fog, surrendering completely to Lance.

Lance guides Chris by her hips and she moans loudly as her wet opening touches the tip of his cock. She rocks slightly and the head enters her wet pussy. Chris' eyes close as she continues to rock slowly back and forth and she slips further and further onto the cock. When she feels so full that that it must be all the way in, she looks down and sees to her horror that there are 4 more inches to go. She stops and just rocks. She moans at what feels like an electric shock as Lance takes her clit between his fingers and massages it. She feels a desperate need to get more of the cock inside, lowering herself slowly and moaning as she goes. For more than 5 minutes Chris makes guttural, almost animal like, sounds as she works herself down onto the monster. Finally she feel her clit touch the base of Lance's cock and sits there rocking back and forth, moaning and whimpering softly.

"Does this feel good? Are you ready for the biggest orgasm you have ever had?" Lance asks

"Ohh yesss, so good, yesss please." Chris hisses softly.

"I want to make sure you are serious about this. Before I give you the orgasm, I want to make sure that whenever this group asks you to play strip poker, you will always say yes."

"Wwwhy? I have been the only one naked all night tonight and all three men have fucked me? It is terribly embarrassing."

"But it feels good, doesn't it?"

"Ohh yess it does."

"So you promise to play whenever one of these folks asks you?"

"Yes, yes I will. Please make me come."

With that Lance puts his hands on Chris's hips and lifts her up until only the tip of his cock is still inside. He then lowers her down all the way and repeats over and over, slowly increasing the speed.

Chris starts to writhe and shout, "Yes, yes, fuck me deep Lance. Your cock is so good. I need your cock. Fuck me. Fuck me."

After several loud orgasms, Chris stops sits slumped over still impaled on Lances cock, wriggling her hips and moaning.

"That may be the best video I have ever shot. We will all enjoy watching it for a long time." Holly says as she turns off the camera.

"Now, Chris you can rest for a few minute while we get back to our game."

Lance guides Chris to his side and has her put her head in his lap to rest, naked, among 5 fully dressed friends.

"Its almost 10 O'clock, we are going to run out of things to do to poor naked Chris soon." Russ says.

"No worries." Holly responds. "I have plenty of ideas."

The players sit down and Lance directs Chris to sit beside him. She lays her head in his lap, one hand caressing his cock through his pants.

After a few minutes Chris sits up and whispers in Lance's ear. He listens and nods. Chris then unzips Lances pants and, with some effort because of its size, frees Lance's cock from his pants and boxers so that it is exposed. She then lays down, puts her head back in his lap and turns her head so that the tip of the cock is touching her lips.

A smile appears on her face as she drifts off into a blissful nap.

A few minutes later, Stacie elbows Fred and points to Chris who has moved her left hand to her pussy and is fondling her unbelievably still erect clit while she moans softly.

Stacie deals the next hand and halfway through the deal it is discovered that she has dealt the wrong number of cards to two players, so it is declared a misdeal. She starts over, reshuffling the deck. While Stacie is shuffling Chris fondles her pussy more actively, begins to squirm and take the whole head of Lance's cock into her mouth, sucking on it like she is nursing.

As she grows more aroused, she takes her mouth off the cock and says to Lance, loud enough for everyone else to hear. "Please fuck me again."

Lance smiles and leans over to whisper in her ear.

Chris then says. "Please Master will you fuck me again?"

Stacie and Holly look at each other wide eyed and both Fred and Russ let out low whistles.....

Russ says, "Master?"

Lance asks Stacie to hold off the deal for a minute and tells Chris to repeat what she said.

Chris repeats, "Please Master will you fuck me again? I need your cock so bad."

Lance whispers in Chris' ear again and then asks her out loud, "Am I supposed to do whatever you ask me to do slave?"

"Oh no Master, I am your property. I must do whatever you tell me to do. I just need your cock inside me so bad. Please fuck me."

Lance smiles and nods. He tells Chris to kneel facing the table. He kneels behind her and touched the tip of his now erect member at her pussy lips. Chris tries to push back onto him, but he holds her hips so that he can control the pace of his penetration. Stacie wonders how Lance had ever gotten that monster inside Chris as she watches it slowly enter her again. Chris mews like a kitten and writhes in Lance's grasp as the cock, well lubricated by her wetness, continues to ease itself inside her.

"Oh please hurry. Fuck me now Fuck me hard." Chris says almost hysterically.

She lets out a long low moan as Lance's balls touch her ass, indicating that he is all the way in.

Holly sees the blissful look on Chris' face, smiling and glowing with half closed eyes.

Lance begins to move his cock in and out of the tight pussy and Chris' eyes pop wide open.

She grits her teeth and pushes back saying, "yes...oh yes. Fuck me hard..fuck me hard. fill me up." Her words change to animal like grunts as a powerful orgasm shakes her entire body at the same time that Lance unloads inside her.

Chris's arms collapsed and she lays her head on the table, still writhing on Lance's cock which he leaves inside her for a few minutes.

"Did you like being fucked by your master?" Holly said to Chris as she eyed the rest of the players.

"Oh yes, it was so good." Chris cooed in a low husky voice. "He touches me in places where John's cock never reaches. His cock owns my pussy I am so lucky that he is willing to fuck me."

Holly smiles and finishes dealing as Chris curls up in Lance's lap again, stroking his penis through his pants and smiling.

The hand is uneventful and as they turn up the final cards, Holly wins.

Lance grabs a shoe and Chris' blouse to hand to Holly.

Holly tells Lance to wait and says to Chris. "As your Master, it sounds like Lance will be able to fuck you any time he wants to. Isn't that right?"

"Oh yess." Chris replies hoarsely. "Anytime he wants to."

"What if he calls you next week? Will John be understanding about you letting Lance fuck you anytime he wants to?"

Chris thinks for a minute and says in almost a whisper. "John does not have to know."

That brings a murmured reaction from the other players as Chris continues "I have to have my Masters cock inside me often. I will be ready anytime he wants to fuck me."

End of Part 2