Chrissy: Lunch Break

Story Info
Lunchtime with a dime piece.
1.7k words
3.88
17.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
404 Followers

It was at that moment that my stomach gurgled. Chrissy started laughing. "Wow, Nick, looks like someone's hungry already."

I looked at the clock next to her bed and noticed it was close to 2:00 in the afternoon. Time flies when you're with a beautiful woman. I then looked at Chrissy as she started walking over to her closet to grab a robe. It was a kimono style robe in white that seemed to barely cover her cute ass. As she turned, I could see that it barely covered her breasts too. It was truly a sexy look. "Did you want to borrow James' robe?" she asked.

James' robe wasn't sexy at all. It was black with red trim and it almost felt like I was swimming in it. Before I had the chance to ask why his robe was different, I looked at Chrissy again and got my answer. Chrissy started to walk downstairs and I had a daydream for a moment about pretending I was Hugh Hefner in a smoking jacket. I then followed as she walked closer to the kitchen.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her from behind and turned her so that my lips pressed against hers. She was surprised by the kiss, for sure. She returned it with an equal passion before we separated. "If you don't let me go, I can't feed you handsome," she said almost seriously except for the slight giggle in her voice.

"Does this mean I can't treat you to my cooking?" I asked, knowing her answer.

Chrissy, as I have said before, is a dynamite cook. As far as anyone knew, she had no formal culinary training. The downside is like anyone who loves what they do, they can get a little defensive on having someone do their thing in their own environment. I could tell Chrissy did not want me to cook. The catch was I didn't want her to cook either because I wanted to hold her and not let her go. It almost sounded like a stalemate. Luckily, my buddy's dime piece wife had the answer.

'Pizza or Chinese then?"

We decided on Chinese and took a few minutes to scour the menu. Chrissy seemed to concentrate although everyone in the world knew what she was going to order. I was an easy order too. As she placed the call, her credit card in hand, I was pondering the rest of the night. I knew in my head that James would be back around dinner time the next night and I was trying to conjure up what we could do til then. Obviously, sleep would not be high on the agenda, but I wanted to make it a fantastic weekend for Chrissy too.

"So, will Mae be delivering today, Chang?" I heard Chrissy say.

It sounded to me like Chrissy was a regular. As she smiled at me, she walked over. "So why do you always order the House Special Fried Rice?" she asked.

"I'm not a vegetable person, baby. Did you get your General Tao's chicken again?"

"Of course, lover. I also ordered some sushi also just to make it more filling."

"So, who's Mae?"

Chrissy blushed. "She's my favorite delivery person. We talk a bunch when she's not working. Plus she's gorgeous."

I could tell gorgeous met something more the way Chrissy stretched out that word. I wisely decided to wait to ask that question. As we waited for the food, we started talking about the kids and such. Chrissy dotes on her kids all the time. They are at a young age which explains it. Chrissy also explained to me how much she appreciated James allowing her to play that weekend. The mention of his name didn't hit me as hard as it did the rest of the weekend so far. Chrissy saw the slight moment of hesitation. "You don't seem as worried, lover."

I started explaining how I was a bit apprehensive initially about the weekend and how Chrissy made me feel more comfortable. I also confessed how I wish I had more time than a weekend. Chrissy smiled. "What we need to do is get you a real woman to spoil you. Of course, I'd have to pick her out," she said confidently.

I laughed gently. It wasn't as if I didn't want a real woman in my life, but the weekend with Chrissy so far showed me that I could have all the excitement I wanted to with a woman in my life. I just wish Chrissy had a sister. "Nice try, Nick. I was an only child," she said as if she was reading my mind. "You'll find someone and besides, it's not like you're gonna stop seeing me."

The last line made me smile. The fantasy seemed to heat up. Before I could speak, the doorbell rang. Chrissy slid off the couch and grabbed a pen before she went to the door. Initially, I forgot about the robe she was wearing before she opened the door. "Hi!!!" she exclaimed as if she was seeing an old friend for the first time.

The door opened to reveal this shorter woman of Asian descent smiling shyly. I looked and saw she was a little shorter than Chrissy. She was slender, wearing the trademark white blouse and black dress pants. I then saw Chrissy as a nipple was trying to peek out of the robe. "I see the robe looks hot on you, lady," the delivery woman said before Chrissy blushed.

"Nick, this is my good friend Mae. Mae, this is Nick. He's James' friend."

I extended my hand before Mae handed Chrissy the bag and leaned in for a hug. Her hug felt nice even if it was unexpected. "Nice to meet you, Nick. Chrissy told me so much about you," she whispered in a sultry way before stepping back.

Chrissy looked at her not as an offended way, but as a friend dare way. "Mae...."

"I was just giving Nick a hug, Chrissy. Besides, he is as cute as you told me he was."

I guess it was my turn to blush. As the two chatted for a few minutes, I took the bag of food into the kitchen to transfer the food to plates. A few moments later, Chrissy walked into the kitchen. "Sorry about Mae, she's a bit wild sometimes."

"It's okay, baby. It felt like a nice hug. Not as nice as yours though."

Chrissy smiled. "We better eat," she said as she removed the robe.

I looked at her questionably before she responded. "The robes were just to cover up in front of Mae. I mean, she knows what I look like. But I didn't want...."

I smiled at the thought before she blushed even deeper. I then kept my peace as we ate. The fried rice was pretty good and the sushi tasted fine. We drank a little water with our meal because I didn't want to be drunk around Chrissy. I wanted all my loving with her to be sober so I could enjoy the whole thing. I did notice some sauce falling on Chrissy's skin which I volunteered to lick off of her. She giggled as my tongue touched her skin.

"So baby, what else did we want to do today besides more love making?" I asked.

Chrissy looked at me puzzled for a moment. "I mean, I want more love making. But was there something you don't get to do that you would want to with me?"

Her puzzled look turned into a smile. "How about we lay out in the sun for a while?"

My eyes turned into a seductive wink. "Naked?"

Chrissy smiled and nodded her head. As we cleaned up our mess, I started having thoughts about what to do outside. The good news is that Chrissy's house was set up so no one could see what we were up to. I immediately had thoughts of taking her near the hot tub and my cock started to rise. I then felt her hand stroking me.

"Mmmm so you like the thought of having me outside," she cooed. "Or is this left over from Mae's hug?"

She teased me a bit before grabbing the suntan lotion and a few towels. The chairs were already set and the sun was high in the sky. Chrissy lay on her lounge chair on her stomach and I immediately started rubbing suntan lotion on her back. I rubbed slowly, trying to excite her as my hands slid down her back and over her ass before I rubbed her legs. I could hear her coo a bit as I slid my hands up. Before I had the chance to move, she slid her ass up towards my face.

Without a word, I started to slide my hands over her ass again, pressing her cheeks apart to notice her rosebud. I then whispered, "Baby..."

"Go ahead, handsome. It's your fantasy weekend."

I slowly began to slide my tongue over the rosebud as she cooed. It didn't take long for me to slide my tongue in and out of her ass before she started moaning. "Nick, no foreplay. I need it now."

I slid myself behind her and started teasing her with a finger before she moaned again. I slowly started prepping her more. She started moaning more. I then rubbed some lotion on my cock and started sliding in. "Fuck!" she replied as I started easing into her ass.

Her ass was squeezing me tightly as I pushed slowly until I heard her scream. "Fuck me! Nick, pound my ass!"

I started to fuck her ass as I watched her gripping the towel underneath. It was exquisite the way she took it. I felt like a real conqueror at that point before I started feeling an impending climax. It was then I felt really nasty. As I was ready to cum, I shot once inside her ass before I pulled out and sprayed over her cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw her seductive gaze on me. "That was playing dirty, lover," she cooed as she slid a finger over her ass in front of me.

I started to grab the towel to wipe her off before she turned and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back as I fell onto the lounger and we started making out like teenagers.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
404 Followers