Chrissy's Deception Pt. 02

Story Info
Chrissy's dream comes to an end.
12.1k words
4.86
52.1k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

Chapter Four

Dawn came early to the ranch house. Chrissy hadn't managed to get more than a few minutes sleep all night, but Mike was rested and refreshed. When they met down in the kitchen for coffee, it was all Chrissy could do to not be snippy with Mike. Fortunately, Tracy and Mark weren't up yet, so she didn't have to put on a show for their benefit. When Mike suddenly took her in his arms and planted a wet kiss on her open mouth, she felt like screaming! How dare him? And he looked and acted so relaxed in her home - well not exactly her own home, but it had been while she was growing up. After fuming and muddling through 15 minutes of stilted conversation, Chrissy muttered an excuse and headed back up the stairs for a shower.

When she came back downstairs, almost an hour later, she was feeling much better. Tracy was in the kitchen getting ready to scramble some eggs to go with the bacon that Mark was taking up out of the frying pan. Mike was lounging at the table, sipping his orange juice and conversing with his brother and future sister-in-law. When he saw Chrissy, he stood up and crossed the kitchen to her. He pulled her into his arms and gave her their second kiss of the morning.

Chrissy reminded herself that he was just playing a role, but it was far too easy to slide into his embrace as he wrapped his arm around her waist. When he led her back over to the table and sat down, she stood beside his chair.

With their height difference, Mike could almost look Chrissy in the eyes when he was sitting down. He realized, with a tightening in his chest, that he really liked that. He struggled to follow the conversation he was supposed to be having with his brother, but he kept getting distracted by Chrissy. Her perfume - no, it wasn't perfume, it was her shampoo - was driving him wild. Her breast kept brushing against his upper arm whenever she moved, making him want to feel her flesh with his bare hands. And her voice, husky from her long, sleepless night, kept making him remember how she sounded in his bed. All in all, Mike was having a hell of a time caring what his brother was talking about, let alone trying to respond. He was relieved when the food was set on the table and the conversation was taken over by Tracy and Chrissy.

Lost in his own thoughts, Mike only forced his attention back to the conversation when he realized that everyone was looking at him. "What? I'm sorry, I must still be tired. What did I miss?" he asked.

Chrissy smiled at him, "I was saying that I need to go into town for some last minute Christmas shopping. Since you don't have a car, I was wondering if you would like to go with me. Tracy has a few items we can pick up for her if you are interested. Or you could stay here with Mark, if you would rather."

Christmas shopping??? He had forgotten completely about why he was here. Mike mentally ran through what he had bought for everyone. He had brought a huge box of assorted nuts for his brother (a true nut junkie!) and a rather generic gift of nice white bathroom towels for Tracy, since he hadn't met her yet. He had even brought a gift card to Wal-Mart for Sky (surely all teen-agers loved that place!). He had the bases covered. Well, all the bases he had expected. He hadn't really planned on meeting a little redhead who knocked his world for a loop. What did he get for her? Yeah, he better go into town.

"No, I think I'll take you up on the offer of a ride. I have a couple of things that I would like to pick up myself," Mike answered, rather absentmindedly. He was already going through a potential list of gifts for Chrissy and marking each one of them off as unacceptable.

As Chrissy and Tracy were cleaning off the table, Sky wandered into the kitchen. "Just getting up kiddo?" Chrissy asked. Sky yawned and looked less than thrilled with life.

Tracy laughed, "Don't let this act fool you. Come tomorrow morning, she will be the first one up, shaking every gift under the tree. She loves Christmas morning!"

Sky looked somewhat abashed at her mother's clear perception, but, being a teen-ager, she was required not to let it make her smile, no matter how badly she wanted to. So, instead, she stuck her head in the refrigerator and pulled out the juice. Tracy just rolled her eyes at Chrissy, who just barely managed to stifle a giggle. It was just too much like she and Tracy had acted as teen-agers!

Mike and Mark washed the dishes as Tracy went over the list of what she needed. Chrissy knew where to pick up most of the items. She needed to go to a few of the stores on the list anyway. Her mind was only half focused on Tracy's list, though. Instead, Chrissy was frantically wondering what to get Mike. She had painted some ceramic serving bowls for Tracy and Mark and she had brought Sky a couple of books from her favorite mystery author. Of course, she had also bought Sky some make-up, jewelry and funky socks as well - after all, one was allowed to spoil one's niece! But she didn't have anything for Mike. What do you get for a man who already has your heart, but doesn't appear to want it?

The drive into town started out in silence. Since Chrissy knew that it would take her at least 20 minutes to get to the first store, she decided that she wasn't going to suffer quietly. "Mike, are you ok? You know, we don't have to go through with this if you don't want to," she said.

"I said I wanted to go into town with you and I do," he replied stiffly.

"Not the trip into town, you stubborn man! We don't have to go through with this charade if you are having second thoughts," Chrissy said crossly.

Mike turned in his seat to look at her. Since she had to keep her eyes on the road, it gave him an opportunity to really take in her appearance. She was dressed in jeans and a long sleeved, button up shirt. It was light blue and made her face and hair come alive. She had left her hair down and it was curling in all different directions. As he sat there staring at her, he tried to put a finger on what it was about her that caused his heart to beat a little too fast and his mouth to be a little too dry.

"Would you mind pulling over up there in that parking lot?" Mike suddenly asked. Chrissy saw the parking lot and pulled the car over. As she turned off the engine, she was wondering if Mike hated being with her so much that he was willing to get out and chance catching a ride with someone else. Or maybe he was going to throw her out of the car and go on into town by himself, leaving her to fend for herself.

"What's up?" she asked, staring straight ahead, trying to look as though she wasn't worried. Mike reached out and put his hand in her hair. Startled, she turned to look at him. When she did, he leaned over and pulled her to his mouth. Even as she was trying to reason out what was happening, her left arm snaked around his neck and her right hand landed on his chest.

"Chrissy. . . Chrissy . . . " Mike said in between kisses. Chrissy wasn't too interested in whatever he had to say, but she was certainly enjoying his kisses. Mike pulled away slightly to look into her eyes, but they were closed. "Chrissy," he said again. Chrissy opened her eyes and looked up at him, silently questioning what he wanted. "Aw, Chrissy," Mike moaned. "Look, you and I know that we are just putting on an act. But let's just forget for the rest of this holiday that it's a charade, OK? Let's just make the most of our time together, whether we are with our family or not," he continued.

Chrissy's heart soared, "I would really like that. It will make it a lot easier when we are in front of Tracy - that is if you really don't mind." She knew that she was just using Tracy as a convenient excuse - Chrissy would have jumped at any chance to let her guard down to enjoy Mike.

"Let's hurry and get this shopping done so we can get back to the ranch and practice making babies," Mike murmured against her lips. Mike felt Chrissy's smile on her lips before she opened up to him . He tasted her and savored the experience. She was his, if only on this fantasy vacation. He wasn't going to waste time reasoning out why having her be his was suddenly so important to him. He was sure he would have enough time to worry about that after they went their separate ways. For now, she was with him and she wanted him as much as he wanted her and that was enough - for now.

After a few more kisses, Chrissy started the car back up and headed on into town. The first store was in a strip mall. Mike made plans to meet Chrissy back by the car in 30 minutes. As soon as she was out of sight, he headed to the jewelry store. He had no idea what he was going to get, but he knew he wanted something nice.

As Mike opened the door of the store, his eye caught a display on the counter to his right. He looked closer and suddenly knew what he wanted. It took a willing clerk and 29 minutes to get it exactly like he wanted it, but, in the end, the gift was perfect. He paid for his purchase and thanked the clerk profusely before he left.

Mike was feeling really good about his life right at that moment. When he looked up, his eyes landed on Chrissy, waiting for him by her car. His heart jumped into his throat at the sight of her. In that instant, he knew that she was the one thing that he needed in order for his life to feel complete. He hadn't even known anything was missing, but now he knew he would never be whole without her. The thought hit him in the gut and made his insides ache. He really needed her. Now what?

Pushing aside such heavy thoughts, he stepped away from the jewelry store. Then he waved at her to get her attention. She waved back and he crossed over to her. "Did you get everything you needed?" he asked. She looked really stressed, but nodded her head, as she said, "Tracy's "simple" list ended up being a gazillion things! It took me the whole time just to find everything. So much for some leisurely shopping!"

Concerned about her well being, Mike asked, "Do we need to go somewhere else? Or could we just go home and let you rest?"

Chrissy looked like she would like to take him up on that offer, but, instead, she sighed heavily and said, "Yes, actually we have two more stores. Would you be willing to run into the drug store and pick up the things Mark needed? That would give me enough time to get the last of the things on this list." Mike assured her that he would take care of the drug store and off they went.

The drug store happened to be inside of Wal-Mart. Chrissy headed off into the main part of the store as Mike walked into the Pharmacy. When he was finally in the door, Chrissy changed her direction and left the store. She practically ran to the upscale men's clothing store next door. She quickly grabbed a salesman and together they put together an outfit in 10 minutes flat! It was complete with an oxford shirt in a dark blue color, pants in a dark khaki color, a leather belt, some black socks and a pair of really sexy silk boxers. Chrissy planned to put the outfit under the tree, but to give the boxers to Mike in private. The salesman helped her box up her purchases and she ran to hide them in the car. Then she walked back into Wal-Mart, grabbed a shirt that looked to be about Sky's size and headed to the register.

Mike met her in line, carrying the bag from the pharmacy. "I've been looking all over for you! Where were you?" he asked.

Chrissy tried to look innocent, "I was trying on some clothes in the fitting room." Mike grimaced and nodded as though he accepted that answer and Chrissy breathed a sigh of relief.

When Mike and Chrissy got back to the house, it was empty. There was a note on the kitchen table explaining that Sky was at a friend's and that Mark and Tracy had gone over to the nursing home to deliver flowers and fruit baskets. Mike and Chrissy smiled as they looked at each other, then it was a race to see who could get to the bedroom first.

They burst through the door into Chrissy's room. Mike stopped to close the door, but Chrissy didn't stop until she was on the bed. She crawled over to the edge and knelt on her knees. Mike came over to stand beside the bed. She pulled him to her in a passionate kiss. Soon, it was as though the past thirty hours hadn't happened. It was as if they were still in the motel room by the airport - their passion was just as hot and their need just as deep. When they came together this time, Mike just couldn't bring himself to call her Chrissy. She was his Mickey and there was no way he could ever think of her as someone else. So, when the moment of climax came for them both, it was Mickey's name that he cried out.

As they lay together afterward, Mike wanted to explain why he had called her Mickey. He wasn't sure how to say what he wanted to say, but he had to try. "Honey, I want you to know that I didn't make a mistake just now when I called you Mickey. I honestly don't know if I can ever think of you by any other name when we are outside the bedroom, but I do know that I will never be able to think of you as anyone but my Mickey while we are making love."

Chrissy shut her eyes to stop the tears. She had been surprised when Mike had called her Mickey, but she thought maybe he had just lost his head in the heat of the moment. She knew that, as Mickey, she had been self confident, assertive and passionate. To think that calling her Mickey was a form of endearment from Mike, and that he understood that Mickey was a real part of who she was, made her feel like her heart was breaking. Added to the fact that he had said that they were making love and not just "having sex", Chrissy was overwhelmed by her emotions. What was she going to do without this incredible man?

Mike kissed her cheeks gently. He noticed that she was trying to not cry. Misunderstanding the reason for her distress, Mike said, "Mickey? Is it ok that I call you that in here? If it really upsets you, I will try to call you Chrissy. Really I will."

Chrissy smiled up at him even as the tears fell from her eyes. "No, please don't. It's ok. I love for you to call me Mickey - especially when we are making love."

Mike let out the breathe he hadn't been aware of holding. He pulled her even closer into his chest and closed his eyes. Even if Chrissy insisted that this was going to remain a vacation romance only, he had every intention of enjoying each minute of it. And right now, he was enjoying the feel of her, pressed up against his side. She felt so small and right. He closed his eyes and gave into the sleep that was calling to him.

Chrissy lay awake, snuggled into Mike's side. She thought about how Mike had already changed her world. She would never go back to being just plain Chrissy now. In Mickey, Mike had seen a part of Chrissy that she had been denying. Maybe the men in her life had never noticed her because she never made herself noticeable. Maybe she hadn't had a serious relationship because she hadn't been willing to let anyone know that she was interested. Chrissy had always hidden behind the fact that she was overweight, but Mike didn't seem to have any problems with her body. He had kissed and stroked every inch of her now, and he appeared to have liked every minute of it.

But, Chrissy sadly conceded, it was a little too late. She might now realize that her own actions needed to change in order for men to notice her, but now she only wanted one man to notice her. And he would walk out of her life in three more days. Tears ran down her cheeks as she wiggled closer to Mike. Chrissy vowed to make every memory worthwhile in the time they had left together.

When Mike woke up, he reached for Chrissy. Panic struck his heart when he realized that she wasn't in bed with him - NOT again! He jerked back the covers and was half way out of the bed before he noticed that her suitcase and clothes were still in the room. Surely she hadn't run off this time and left her clothes behind. Then the door was opening and Chrissy was walking in with a towel around her hair and a robe tied around her waist. Mike felt foolish for having jumped to the wrong conclusion, but he didn't let on as she walked over and kissed him. He decided that it was best for her not to know just how desperate he was beginning to feel.

Since it was close to dinner time, Mike and Chrissy invited Mark and Tracy to join them at the local Italian restaurant. Sky was just getting home and decided that she would like to come too. The food was excellent and the company was great. Mike was surprised how easy it was to feel like this group was a family - his family. For so long, the only family memories that he had revolved around the pain and trauma of losing both of his parents. But sitting around the table, joking and sharing each other's lives, caused Mike to remember some of the happier times.

"Hey Mark, remember that time that we got caught sneaking into the church?" Mike asked.

"Mike, get serious. Which time that we got caught sneaking into the church?" Mark replied.

Chrissy and Tracy wanted to hear the story of these two juvenile delinquents who broke into churches. "Not church-es - just church," Mike said.

"Yeah, Mike and I used to sneak up to the church near our house and find an open door or window. Then we would get inside and do something really bad. . . we would play Sunday School! Mike was the teacher and I was his brightest student," Mark said, laughing at the memory.

Mike laughed as well, remembering how much he had loved having a brother. Man, he hadn't realized how much he missed his brother. In fact, since he had met Chrissy, he was realizing a lot of things he was missing in his life.

After they paid the bill, the group hurried through the snow back to the car. Since it was Christmas Eve, they drove to the church and went in for the candlelight service. On the way back home afterwards, they sang all the Christmas carols they could remember. After they finished up the really familiar ones, things got pretty silly. One of them would start a carol and realize half way into one of the verses that they didn't know all the words. That gave way to making up verses, which gave way to fits of giggles. Far too quickly, they reached the ranch and had to get out of the car.

It was getting pretty late and Sky was really excited about going to bed so Santa could come. In fact, she was practically jumping up and down! Tracy just shook her head at her daughter and offered to tuck her in. Sky laughed and kissed them all good night before she took off to her room. Tracy and Mark tried to carry on a conversation, but both of them kept yawning. Finally, Chrissy said, "Enough! You two go to bed! You are worse than two little children trying to stay up to see Santa." Tracy and Mark both grinned and gratefully accepted the idea.

When everyone had gone to bed except Mike and Chrissy, they sat in the quiet room, snuggled up together on the couch. Mike had lit a fire in the fireplace and they both were content to just watch the flames. After a while, Mike decided that he was ready to head to bed himself. He nudged Chrissy, but she didn't respond. He looked around at her face and realized that she was fast asleep. He laughed to himself and bent to pick her up. She briefly woke up long enough to tell him that she was too heavy. He ignored her and she promptly fell back to sleep.

Mike put Chrissy into her own bed. He wasn't sure if he should join her or not. She hadn't invited him. But the thought of waking up on Christmas morning without her in his arms finally convinced him that he was going to be sleeping in her bed. He stripped off her shoes and slid off her pants. He left on her shirt and panties and tucked her into bed. His own clothes joined hers in a pile on the floor. Then he jumped in beside her. Her scent comforted him and her warmth drew him to her. He was where he belonged and he felt a peace he had never experienced before. Yes, he was exactly where he belonged.

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers