Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

"Oh, I'll keep my vendetta and see you at the party anyway," I laughed which made Christina cross.

"What makes you think that?" she replied through narrowed eyes.

"You are fearless, hungry for knowledge, and you never pass up a challenge where there is even a remote chance of success. You won't go for me; you will go because this is something you can do and do well, and you can't pass up an opportunity to shine," I pointed out.

"So you are attempting to flatter me with a fictitious character assessment," she chided in return. Busted!

"You are not calling me a liar," I countered. We locked gazes for a few seconds.

"I wish you were older," she commented.

"Younger means I have more stamina," I offered.

"Older means more experience, more to offer, and greater competition," she volleyed.

"Younger means you can teach them more, less baggage, and a stronger desire to catch their quarry," I grinned.

"Is that what I am to you; quarry?" Christina questioned me.

"No. You are the girl I'm going to marry," I stated matter of factly before turning and running for Assembly. As it was, we were on the verge of being late, though Rio and Iona saved me a seat. Rio tried to get me to tell her what happened but I warned her to silence with the fey light in my gaze.

When we got out a senior named Janice snatched me up. Her trick was dueling Bible verses. Sometimes I don't get chicks at all but I guess she thought she was doing my soul some good.

The crew was waiting at my car when I was preparing to make my exit from campus. Christina was sitting on the hood of my car when I showed up. She pushed up and met me a few steps forward.

"We've discussed it and we'll go," she told me, "but don't think this means even remotely that I'll ever marry you." By the looks on their faces this was the first her girl posse had heard about my intentions.

"Oh, you will marry me," I said, feeling terribly self-assured. "I won't settle for anyone less and neither will you." Christina smirked but there was this light in her eyes. Chastity laughed while Faith and Hope looked stunned. Heaven looked pole-axed. I got in my car and rolled out for the short drive home. It was Friday night and I still had a lot to do before Saturday's party.

To say that the situation with Aunt Jill at home was awkward would have been an understatement. Last Monday before I met with the Chancellor, Jill got a call from the university telling her that she'd sent a boy to a girl's school. I imagine it was some consolation that she hadn't bragged to our church about where I was going to school yet.

"So...umm..." Jill began as we sat down to eat dinner, "your Spiritual Advisor tells me you are making great strides in your Christian education. She also says you are well-received by your fellow students and that they don't hold your...condition against you."

"Actually, several girls have shown great concern over my well-being," I expressed.

"A few have told me they want to stop by the house tomorrow night and make sure I'm okay," I added. I could see Jill balk. "By that, I mean that twenty of them want to come over."

The sheer number first worried, then impressed her. Surely she must be thinking that I'd be safe with so many women around.

"That's good news, Zane. I was worried that you would be a slave to your baser nature but I see Jesus Christ has provided you with a new direction," Jill smiled lovingly. I decided not to tell her that the tools Christ had chosen were young ladies like Barbie Lynn, Rio, Iona, Chastity, and Opal, and I definitely knew better than to tell her about the party we would all be going to.

"Speaking of new directions, I notice you are still wearing the clothes the young ladies next door picked out for you," I re-directed the conversation. Jill looked down at her plate for a minute.

"I bought some of my old styles Monday but when I wore them Tuesday, a co-worker asked me if there had been a death in the family. What a horrid thing to say," she groaned.

"Have you garnered any male attention?" I inquired, deeply curious.

"Nothing you need worry about," Jill turned away, "I have one man in my life and you're more than enough for me to handle."

"Jill, if you like I could come home one or two days a week for dinner; campus is so close," I offered, "and I'm sure my Dorm Mother won't mind." Jill looked up and studied me.

"That would be nice, Zane. I know we didn't get off to a good start here but I'm willing to work at it if you are," she stated. "Kathryn has offered to come out here for a few weeks once harvest is done," Jill continued. I didn't know Kathryn, Jill's older sister, except for the few pictures I'd seen.

I knew she'd been the first woman Uncle Tim was interested in but she ended up marrying a church elder thirty years her senior. She was like Jill, except thirty-seven years of age and a bit thicker. She worked on the family farm in Oregon doing, well, farmer shit. Jill said we could expect her the first week in November so we had better get the guest bedrooms ready for the visit.

We caught a movie on TV, drank some wine, and talked about campus, classes and such. Jill had gone to an open university were Christian students were penalized for their beliefs (so she felt) and was fascinated with the idea of a place where Christian women alone sat in judgment of other Christian women. I pledged then and there to never put Rio and Jill alone in the same room together because I'd surely end up an orphan.

In the morning, Jill and I picked up the place (Jill was a haphazard housekeeper), did some laundry, and went grocery shopping. In the checkout line I said something inane and Jill gave me an exaggerated giggle that I was becoming all too familiar with. It was the one a woman gives to a man when they think the man wants to be found amusing.

It is kind of endearing when it comes from a teenage girl but a bit creepy when it comes from your female guardian. Jill really needed a man in her life but I was at a loss as to how to make it happen.

Unfortunately, I had things to do after we ate lunch, namely going back to school to pick up Rio and Iona for a shopping trip.

Rio had been stripped of all her 'party-wear' when her parents shipped her here and Iona never had anything like it at all.

"Barbie Lynn wanted to see you in your room," Rio grumbled when Iona and I showed up in her abode. I had no idea what that was about so I left Iona in Rio's room and headed to the Solarium on my own.

When I got to the top of the stairs Barbie's gaze met mine from my bed where she was sitting. She glanced past me to see if I brought company.

"Are we alone?" she purred. I nodded in agreement, at which point Barbie Lynn sat up on the bed on her knees facing away from me. Slowly, looking over her shoulder, she hiked up her skirt until her bare-naked bum was revealed to me.

"I've missed you," she moaned, then she began rubbing her right butt cheek and added, "We've both missed you." I stalked toward her, barely able to restrain the desire to pounce on her proffered posterior. Barbie grinned lustfully, went down to her hands and, as I was taking my pants and underwear off, she collapsed further onto her elbows, pushing her ass out even more.

I started to caress her thighs, flank, and back, planting kisses along the way, when I noticed her ass crack and anus was slick with lubricant.

"No foreplay; just fuck me," Barbie Lynn demanded with a voice heavy with need. I aimed my cock to her anus and slowly pushed in. Barbie gave a sharp intake of breath as her resistance was overcome, followed by this deep, animalistic vocalization of pleasure.

Her breathing came in sharper and sharper gasps as I pushed steadily in until I was totally encased by her flesh. I put my weight on her back, reaching around and fondling her breasts through her shirt -- no bra which, with Barbie's cleavage, was erotic and impractical yet wonderful to the touch.

Our bodies synchronized into some really violent, ravenous sex when Barbie looked over her shoulder at me.

"So, you are going to marry Christina?" she panted. I couldn't read her emotional state.

"Yes, in about three or four years," I answered.

"What about me -- about us?" she whimpered as her passion began slipping her control.

"You are a great friend, Barbie Lynn, but I don't love you. Is this going to be a problem?" I breathed heavily.

"No," she rasped with a smile on her lips and eyes shut, "I wouldn't give up our time together for anything. Okay, it hurts a little, knowing I'm going to lose you one day."

"We'll never lose what we have right now," I grunted as Barbie began to tremble against me. Her anal muscles began to squeeze and contort around me. Eyes squinted, she gave me a wicked little smile and I rewarded her with a sharp slap to the ass. Barbie hopped up but her fists kept clenching my sheets.

"Oh, Zane," she gasped. I spanked her two more times hard and Barbie Lynn cried out,

"Lord Jeeesssuuuussss!!!!" she called out in her own inimical way as the first major tremor grabbed her body. I hammered away for three more strokes when her heat and passion overcame me and I erupted into her ass.

Barbie pushed up and back against me for over a minute before we finally collapsed on the bed, panting and sweating profusely.

We lay there, young and vital, soaking up each other's warmth until Barbie Lynn wiggled her ass against me and sighed contentedly.

"You're still hard," she murmured.

"Whose fault is that, you vixen?" I teased her between deep breaths.

"Don't you need to go shopping?" she titillated back.

"Do I look like I want to go shopping?" I responded with both words and a jab with my cock.

"Damn, oh damn," she moaned, as she stroked my cock with anal contractions. "Okay, one more time, then you have to go," she whimpered lustfully.

"Two fucking hours!" Rio spat. "Jesus Christ, man, can she still walk?" Okay, so we did it more than one more time, I must confess, but I wasn't telling Rio that.

"She was asleep when I left her," I stated, "but I think she's ambulatory." Iona blushed which reminded me that I still owed her a full-body hot oil massage.

"Were you ever not the Hammer of God?" Rio questioned me about my sexual prowess.

"Well," I chuckled, "my first sexual encounter, from stripping off our clothes to my shot, was less than a minute. I got one stroke in, pulled out too far, and ejaculated all over her pubic mound and stomach. I wanted to die."

Iona's eyes went wide because she must have imagined I was some sort of Sex God sprung forth from the lustful thoughts of young maidens, fully formed. As I said earlier, we all start somewhere.

"What did you do?" Iona asked softly while Rio laughed out loud at my expense.

"She smiled kindly, sucked me off until I was hard again, and that time I lasted longer. Six months later I could go an hour and knew the difference between making a woman orgasm and making her want to orgasm."

"Now you are scaring Iona," Rio mocked me. "You know she's never had an orgasm, much less a boyfriend." Yeah, Rio could be really abrasive at times. Iona looked like she wanted to fade into the cracks in the wall. I walked over and put an arm around Iona.

"Iona knows I'm here for her when she needs me," I responded.

Iona looked up at me and smiled with something uncomfortably akin to worship. I caught Rio flashing a sly smile my way. Iona had stood by us and pushing her into my arms was Rio's way of paying her back without looking soft.

"Let's get shopping, ladies," I said, while giving Iona a squeeze, "unless you want to go to the party in what you have on."

The girls beat me out the door, though my long legs brought me to the car first. Just like last time, Rio hollered the moment we passed the gates leading to the outside world. When we got to the mall I abandoned them for my own special mission. It took me a while to pick up what was needed and by the time I got back to the ladies, I could tell there was trouble.

Iona looked pissed with Rio and Rio regarded Iona with thinly veiled contempt.

"What happened?" I began, followed by, "Iona, you look great, even more attractive than normal. I'm going to have to get you a taser so you can keep all the guys at bay."

"I hope no one takes a picture of me," Iona groaned, "my parents would just die."

Rio was in a medium blue silk blouse that showed off her gossamer red bra and a black mini-skirt, black mesh hose, and matching blue calf boots. Iona was similarly dressed but with a red blouse and white bra with black trim plus black hose and black calf-boots. Iona kept shifting uncomfortably.

"What's going on?" I inquire softly.

"She's making me wear a thong and it is pushing up my butt," Iona complained.

"Come with me," I directed her, and while Rio looked on curiously I took Iona into a side access out of sight of the general population. "Trust me," I asked Iona gently.

When she nodded I knelt before her and lifted up her skirt, causing Iona to tense stiffly and inhale deeply. I put my nose inches from her crotch while carefully running my hands along her upper thighs, around to her ass, gently massaging her with my fingertips. I reached around until I found the thin material of her undergarment and adjusted it with sensitivity and care.

"How does that feel?" I whispered.

"Huh?" Iona sounded dazed.

"Is that more comfortable?" I clarified.

"Yes, yes," she responded, looking down into my eyes and smiling.

"If you need any more help, let me know," I smiled, as I straightened her skirt and stood towering over her once again. I took her hand and led her back to the impatient Rio.

"Damn, Dude, did you nail her already?" Rio joked with me.

"You'll never know," I shot back playfully. Rio snorted and took a step toward Iona.

"If I reach under your skirt are you going to be wet as hell?" she teased Iona.

Iona panicked and backpedalled behind me.

"That would be a big 'yes'," Rio laughed. "Zane, she's got it bad for you."

"What about you?" Iona said accusingly. "You get bitchy every time he's with another woman."

For an instant Rio looked hurt but she masked it quickly.

"Girl, I'm always a bitch. Ask anyone who knows me."

"Well, you are my bitch and I'll fight anyone who says differently," I pointed out. Once I had them change back to their school uniforms, I wrapped my arms around them both and we traipsed off to my car, and from there to my home.

Jill clearly had a hard time taking in my two buddies. Iona was very obsequious and polite while Rio was distant and sulky. Iona kept Jill busy until the next wave of guests began to arrive. First to arrive were Wilhelmina and Cappadocia, who wasted no time in slipping off to the bathroom to change into their party attire. They came out and as Jill struggled to adjust, I slipped off with my girls.

While Iona changed I gave Rio her 'gift'. She took the bag with a smirk but as she poured the contents out on the bed, she nearly cried tears of joy.

"How did you know what to get?" she stammered.

"Iona hunted down your old Facebook page and I ran down the list of your friends until I discovered one that would send us a picture and description of them all," I grinned. Rio hit me in the shoulder, then stalked over and punched Iona too.

"Ow," muttered Iona, "what was that for?"

"That's for being so nosey," she replied, while wiping away a tear.

"It was Zane's fault," Iona accused me.

"Fine, I'll go hit him again," Rio snarled playfully. I took my clothes and fled to the bathroom before Rio could thank me again for restoring to her all the body jewelry her parents had taken away from her when they exiled her to FFU.

By the time I finished dressing more than half of the ladies had gathered. Jill was beside herself with the bevy of company, though she was starting to figure out that most of the women were older than me. In fact, the only freshmen were Rio, Iona and I. Around seven Opal, Brandi, Jill and I cooked up some dinner for the rest. We ate light because for every one of us, this was our first experience in college debauchery.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers