Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

"Well, goodnight Colorado State girls. It is time for Zane to go to bed," Barbie Lynn stated authoritatively.

"Forgive my presumptiveness, Barbie Lynn," remarked Jarunee snidely, "but you have on a see-through white spaghetti strap top with a bare midriff and pink short shorts that look like they last fit you when you were twelve. Do you really expect us to believe that Zane is going to sleep now?"

"Oh, I never said he was going to sleep, ladies," Barbie Lynn smiled sweetly and possessively. "I said he was going to bed. See, I'm cold and lonely and empty inside and Zane's going to burn me up, fill me until I can't take anymore, and hold me all night long." She let that image hang there for a few seconds. "Night, y'all", and she hung up.

"Thanks for covering for me, Barbie Lynn. I'm at my wit's end," I sighed as I rolled over onto my back.

"Cover for you? Zane, if I don't get some of your stiff cock in me this hour, I'm going to break down in tears, so please, please help me," she pouted, and leaned forward, wanton lust personified.

What did that old soldier say? 'Time enough for me to sleep when I'm dead'. I believed that. I also was coming to believe that I'd be dead before my nineteenth birthday, a combination of lack of sleep, sexual exhaustion, and/or an angry male relative/boyfriend. Of course, all of that philosophizing really didn't matter right then.

Barbie Lynn was sympathetic enough to be on top in our '69' position, having resurrected my rod and taking great pleasure in licking my shaft around and around. I had two strong handfuls of Barbie-tush, which I kneaded like unbaked bread when the phone rang again.

"Mmm hmmmhmm," Barbie Lynn mumbled around my cock, unwilling to let go. She was telling me not to answer but I did anyway, in case it was Rio or Iona. It was Brianna instead.

"Hey, Brianna," I said quietly, then stifled the scream that came with Barbie Lynn biting my shaft hard enough to let me know she missed my oral attentions to her pussy.

"Zane, are you okay?" Brianna responded.

"I'm in a '69', giving cunnilingus, and my partner is unhappy to the point she bit my cock, so no, I'm not okay. Now what can I do for you? But please keep in mind I may become a eunuch if this takes too long," I answered.

"Whoops, sorry, but what did you have us tell Jarunee? She won't say," she asked softly.

"I said 'Your nectar tastes like a fresh mountain rain with a sprinkle of ginger'," I informed her.

"And you had me tell this to a sorority sister of mine?" she questioned.

"It is part of an erotic Thai poem, and it is not something a casual tourist would know," I pointed out. "You wanted to know if I had actually lived there; right?"

"You are right; sorry. And now that I think of it, the line is kind of nice," Brianna admitted. There was a moment of silence, then, "What does she taste like?"

"Caramel with a hint of raw cocoa," I told her, assuming she was asking about Barbie Lynn.

"Wow," she whispered. "What do you think I taste like?"

"I will find out when the time is right. I find each woman to be unique so why ruin the exploration with preconceived notions?" I enlightened her to my approach.

"I'm like raw maple syrup," she described to me after bringing two slick fingers up from off-screen and sucking them into her mouth. "I'm Canadian, from Winnipeg. My major is Biomedical Engineering, and I'm currently seeing someone but...I'm not happy with the relationship," she confided.

"Canadian explains the accent I..." slurp, slurp, slurp, "...couldn't place. I haven't a clue what a biomedical engineer does but though I'm only a lowly freshman, I am Pre-Med, and," slurp, slurp, flick, flick, flick, groan "...Happiness is like sunlight; more precious than life, impossible to hold, yet ignored until it is absent, or so I was told by a wise old man," I sighed.

Brianna was silent and Barbie Lynn had stopped her ministrations to my manhood. I looked around her thigh to see what was wrong and she was staring at me with the soulful blue eyes of a seraph, a tear brimming along her lashes when I first gazed upon her, and then arching down her cheek as I watched.

"Damn it, I have to go, Brianna. I've made my girl cry," I relayed to the Kappa Sig. I caught her quiet goodbye before I hung up but I was paying more attention to Barbie, who slowly uncoiled and crawled on top of me, placing her ear over my heart. I stroked her hair, waiting for her to order her emotions and communicate her thoughts to me.

"I came up here tonight doubting myself, Zane. I thought I was nothing more than another face on the cavalcade of women you've conquered, and you have conquered me alright," Barbie Lynn sighed. "It isn't love, Zane, at least I don't think it is, but I can never be the same, having been with you, and when I look at that, I realize how massive a change that is."

"I came here knowing there'd be two girls and you would have made them very happy and you would welcome me like you always do...and I felt old and used," she confessed, "and in a few simple words, a few sentences, you tell me without even talking to me how special all of us are to you."

"You've never seen her and I doubt you've known her more than an hour or two, but when she calls in the middle of the night while you are being pleasured, you put your own needs aside and make her feel better about herself...a total stranger," she relates with a certain wonderment. "Forget what you've taught me about sex; Zane, you've showed me how to be a better person."

"Don't let me ruin the moment, but please don't forget about the sex. Sex with you is the best I've ever had, period. It blows my mind how good it is and how lucky I am to be with you," I revealed to her.

"Even without me giving you my virginity?" she whispered.

"The Ocean is salty so God gives us rain. I'm not going to waste a single moment worrying or wanting something that isn't mine, or mine to give, Barbie Lynn. You give me your body every time we get together. You aren't holding anything back, not as far as I'm concerned, and I hope and pray I never feel differently because then I would be someone I don't like," I continued.

"If you only want to cuddle for the next nine months, I'll still want you beside me every night. I'm not with you because of the sex -- which is AWESOME -- but because it feels natural to be with you," I confided, with a steady desire to hold her close. Barbie Lynn propped herself up on her elbows, her hands forming a shelf for her to rest her chin on.

She leaned forward to kiss my lips but at the last moment, pushed forward and bit my nose painfully.

"Ow!" I gasped.

"Let's get back to the AWESOME then," she giggled, renewed by our emotional watershed. My last conscious thought sometime later was, 'how are we going to get by on three hours' sleep?'

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers