Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,278 Followers

Instead of ripping her panties off, I elected for a slow, deliberate strip down.

"What are you doing?" she moaned from the bed. "I didn't agree to this," referring to her imminent loss of clothing. I waited for her to do something besides look over her shoulder and glare at me. I winked back, she gasped in outrage, and I finish pulling her underwear down.

"I'm going to get you for this, Zane," she promised hatefully. 'Not before I get you,' I thought. I knelt down between her spread legs, resting my hands on the small of her back. They roamed down to her hips, to her upper thighs and around, then over her butt cheeks. I'd argue that Mrs. Wellington has a better posterior, but only in a matter of incremental appreciation.

I spread her cheeks apart, picked a spot just over her anus, and gave her a kiss, letting my face roam right and left, not up and down. I finished but remained squatted down behind her, waiting. Melrose looked rearward once more.

"Well?"

"On the lips," I smiled. She started to rise up but I put a hand on the small of her back, holding her down on her stomach. "The other lips," I teased her. There was no response this time, just a baleful acceptance of the situation. Of course, there was no situation for her to resolve by this time; she could easily shrug me off and leave sans panties, but she appeared more than willing to accept me and my actions; horny evil bitch.

Positioning myself behind her ass, I kneeled down and propped her hips up so I could get my mouth to her pussy. Melrose simmered with outrage right up until my lips sucked on the folds of her labia and my tongue parted them. Her response was to thrust back with her hips and press her face harder into the bed to stifle her guttural responses.

In the first few seconds, beyond being incredibly wet, I got no bodily reaction to the intrusion of my tongue upon her sex. When I snaked my hand between her legs and began massaging her upper pussy lips and clit, she gave off a grunt of arousal. I couldn't help but grin; I had her. I redoubled my efforts and soon the Chancellor was panting into the sheets.

I marked her reactions until my tongue felt the first tremors quake through the walls of her cunt.

"All done," I informed her. I leaned back on my heels so I could observe her response. She kept fighting for breath for several seconds before looking back at me.

"I won't beg," she growled.

"I don't expect you to," I remarked. "In fact, I believe you are going to take your panties back and walk out of here. After all, you clearly do the fucking instead of getting fucked. It must be an awfully empty feeling by now."

"I hate you," she seethed. I stuck two fingers into her cunt and wiggled them around until her love juice rolled down my fingers and her vaginal walls started gripping me tightly.

"I can see that you do, Melrose," I lied. "I tell you what, I am going to put two fingers back in you unless you say 'Stop'. How does that sound?"

"Don't you dare," she said bitterly. I placed my hand on her fleshy buttocks and gradually migrated it down to her thigh. Dr. Bass hated me with her eyes but not with her physical instincts.

I used all four fingers this time. My first and pinky peeled back her pussy lips and rubbed them roughly. My middle finger went to her clit and my ring finger probed her depths.

"Ugh," the Chancellor responded. She was pressing her ass back, grinding her cunt against my hand. To steady my movements, I rested my thumb on her ass crack, which only incited her further.

Positioning myself beside her, I reached under and began massaging her breast. My hand picked up its rhythm, making a wet, meaty slapping sound which was driving Melrose crazy with lust. When I kissed her shoulder, she moaned wantonly. My lips worked up her neck, jaw, and ear until she tilted her head so that we could kiss.

"That's right," I whispered to her, "Give it up. I know you want to." She tried to articulate some sort of vicious reply but my kiss on her lips stole that away. I doubled my speed on her pussy while twisting and yanking her nipple.

"Oh, God!" she growled violently into the bedspread. "Ugh, ugh, ugh...yes," she finally exhaled excitedly.

As she struggled to focus her senses, I freed up one of her hands clenching the sheets and wrapped her grip around my cock. She was stroking my penis in a warm, steady way without really thinking about it. When the enormity of what she was doing dawned on her, Dr. Bass rolled her head over and confirmed what she was holding.

She kept staring but couldn't decide what direction she would take -- punish me or succumb to her lusts. I began stroking her kitty once more, making a moist, sloppy noise but clearly arousing her as well. I lowered my body beside her.

"Where do you want it?" I asked softly.

Mel appeared to be unable to understand the question so I prodded her.

"Do you want to taste it on your lips and tongue? Do you want me to put it in your cunt to see if you can take it? Maybe you want me to pump it into your ass because you miss the heat going up inside you," I added. I wasn't sure about the anal sex thing but I felt like taking the risk.

The look the Chancellor gave me was filled with hate alright, but it was awash in a desperate sexual hunger too.

"You goddamn bastard," she huffed through clenched teeth. My response was to switch finger slamming her, instead rolling her rather large clit between my forefinger and thumb gently.

"Gak," she choked out.

"You can get on top and ride me," I promised her softly. "You an even tie my hands up with the sash of my robe."

"On your back, damn you," Melrose snarled ferociously. As I fell back, she ripped my bathrobe sash off so fast it yanked me off the bed.

My butt had no sooner hit the bed again when Bass pulled my robe open and straddled me. She pulled my arms together and bound my wrists with frightening proficiency.

"Not your first time at the rodeo?" I joked. She slapped me across the face; not so hard to break my skin but enough to make me have to rework my jaw to get it set again.

"Shut up, Braxton," she gloated over me, "I'm going to treat you like the piece of trash that you are. You are going to regret ever thinking you belonged here." Mel rose up on her knees, maneuvered her hand onto my cock, and aimed it at her pussy lips.

"Ooohhh," she gasped as her sex blossomed and let my cockhead in. She slowly began shifting down my cock with ecstatic pleasure written all over her face.

"It feels pretty good," I started to say. I was going to finish with 'doesn't it?' but she cut me off.

"Shut up!" she seethed. "You exist solely for my pleasure. I don't need to hear your juvenile stumbling at sexual banter." This wasn't the time to start a fight; that would come later. Dr. Bass kept wiggling her ass down my shaft.

She was so lost in her own fulfillment that she almost forgot about me. I grunted when she planted herself down particularly hard as she was humping me. Melrose looked down at me. With one hand she struck snake-like at my throat, squeezing my windpipe shut.

"You are just a child," she taunted me wickedly, but then her whole tone changed to a creepy, appreciative voice, "a pretty, pretty child."

Okay, I want a psychopath. I want a selfish bitch with no issues beyond insensitivity. I do not want a woman in her forties telling me I'm "a pretty, pretty child." That's just wrong, and that's coming from a guy who screws just about anything that moves.

"Is this how you screw those sluts?" she moaned. "Is this how you pack Heaven's tight little ass? Does she scream for you?" Wait; did she call Heaven a 'she'? That's progress!

I choked out a non-response. I was getting enough air to breath but not enough vocal freedom to talk, and I had a feeling this was on purpose.

"You don't need to answer that," she chuckled eerily. "I've heard reports of their sad little cries as they squirted all over you. You love it when you break their wills to you and this...oh, God...big cock, don't you?"

The Chancellor leaned forward, her bra-covered breasts dangling tantalizingly close to my mouth, and rolled her hips so that her clit rubbed against my cock.

"You hammer them, hammer them, and hammer them some more until their tight little bodies can't even crawl out of your bed. And you wanted to hammer me with this huge cock of yours; you wanted to make me sweat, make me cry out your name -- you wanted to wreck me," she sneered.

I reached up with my bound hands and lifted her grip off my throat.

"Actually, I'm done. I want you out of my room," I growled back. Melrose's breast heaved and she glared down at me, angry but uncertain.

"I was hoping there would be something intriguing about you but seriously, you are just...mediocre. Hell, Heaven is more of a woman than you are and that's kind of pathetic.

I wasn't denigrating Heaven, who I cared about, but was using Dr. Bass's prejudice against the bitch.

"How dare you?" she muttered. She hadn't stopped humping me yet.

"Get some plastic, a broom handle, I don't care, but get the hell off of me, you evil witch," I insisted. As a counterpoint to that, I began to thrust my penis deeper into her womb.

"Ugh, ugh, no," she gasped. "You don't...tell me what...to do." Mel had now positioned her clit so that it received maximum impact with my pelvic bone. I flipped us over; even with her resistance, I was too strong for her. I pushed my bound hands down on her sternum, the fear of sexual frustration written large over her face and burning forth from her eyes.

"I want Heaven back," I demanded.

"Never," she growled. I began to withdraw my cock from her cunt. She whimpered and tried to hold me to her body by grabbing my shoulders in each hand.

"Get off me," I insisted. "Get off of me. If you want some piece of meat between your thighs, go to an over-forties bar and pick up some Momma's Boy who will pop in less than fifteen seconds, then grovel at your feet for an hour like a worm.

"It would be better than an immature punk like you," she struggled to insult me and my performance. I took three long strokes inside her, flexing my cock when it was at its deepest, thumping her G-spot each time. I could see tears of pleasure in her eyes. I tried to pull out the fourth time but she hooked her legs behind me and held my shoulders tight.

"No," she persisted. "I am going to use you until I'm satisfied."

Instead of wrestling with her, I pulled her up so that my hands cupped her ass, her arms remained around my shoulders, letting her kiss me, and her thighs and calves were wrapped around my waist. I bounced her up and down quickly, quickening her passion as each drop onto the fullness of my rod brought her closer to orgasm.

"What?" she gasped, "Where are we..."

"Outside, so that your security can see us," I explained evilly.

"No!" she squeaked.

"Heaven," I stated. She shook her head so I took two more steps to the cutback exit in the screens.

"No, no," she insisted then as I took the next step. "Fine," she said in defeat, but hating me for it.

"You can have her back for the short time she's still here," she seethed. "The Board will support my decision and that will be it for her, and probably the rest of you too."

"Don't be bitter, Mel," I teased. "You've been good to me so I'm going to be good to you. How do you want it?"

She glared at me so I continued talking as I walked us back to the bed.

"You want to be slammed from behind, don't you? It is hard to get those girls you break down to do a convincing job of it, yet you miss being treated like a slut," I verbally prodded her. She'd gone over too fast to face down and ass sticking out for someone who didn't crave it.

I gently lowered us down to the bed while keeping eye contact.

"Take off your bra, then roll over on your hands and knees right here on the edge of the bed. She was torn; she had hold of me at the moment, but she really wanted to give me my grudge fuck. As she opened her shirt, I dove into her cleavage, kissing and licking.

She purred hungrily even as she worked her shirt off and then her bra. While keeping up my torture of her breasts, I hooked her thighs with my hand and hiked up her legs until I had her splayed out, her knees pushed halfway to her breasts. I dove down to her muff and ravaged her clitoris and lips. Dr. Bass squealed with surprise and pleasure.

Right as my vaginal attention got to be too much for her, I yanked her ass over the edge, bent her farther over, and returned to chewing on her nipples. If she was upset that I wasn't immediately fucking her, she was doing a good job of hiding it. The next time I dove on her pussy, I kept my fingers on her engorged nipples, teasing to the point pleasure and pain collided.

I tore up her pussy with a total disregard to patience and sensitivity. The Chancellor squealed, squirmed, and thrust against me without inhibition until she growled loud enough to bring any guards, had they been close enough. She hit her second spasm when I rushed one hand down to her twat and began to jackhammer two fingers inside her cunt, unrelentingly driving her eruption from crest to crest.

When her eyes rolled back in her head, I released her, but only to move to my next stage. I'd promised her a good hard fucking after all. I took Melrose's hips and repositioned her so that she was face down, her knees on the edge of the bed and her legs dangling over. I knelt between her thighs and began licking her from clit to anus.

A few passes into it, I sucked several of my fingers on one hand until they were really slick while working her pussy over with my other hand. I think she was a bit surprised when I pressed my first finger against her anus. As her sphincter gave way, Dr. Bass finally spoke up.

"Don't you dare," she moaned sensually.

"Don't do this?" I teased her, as I sunk another half-inch into her rectum.

"Oh, God -- yes," she groaned like a wanton whore. I wiggled in a little farther; Melrose gasped and shook her big ass in my face. I pulled the finger, she whimpered in need, and I went back to assaulting her cunt with my tongue and teeth.

"Put it back," she panted.

"If I put it back, I'll have to use two fingers," I informed her. Mel coughed in response. I obliged her quiet acquiescence by teasing her anus once more.

"Ugh -- bastard," she grunted. It started out angry but transformed to sexual in mid-vocalization.

I worked my two fingers in slowly -- I didn't want her to scream and I'm basically not a sadist. I also ameliorated the pain by slipping my cock back into her pussy seconds later. I developed a slow rhythm, picking up the pace incrementally until she was really taken aback the moment I bottomed out in her womb, tickled her cervix, and twisted my two fingers 180 degrees in her anus.

"Oh, God," she moaned. I began fishing through a list of affections until I found the one that bit - 'Gorgeous'. That word bit into her psyche and I decided to use it.

"Oh, fuck, Gorgeous, you are so damn sexy," I whispered to her. Melrose coughed, then growled. I took the moment to lean on her back and cruelly grab a breast and begin to aggressively maul it.

"Oh, God, yes!" she exulted heavily. "You are a filthy-minded, little -- huge damn delinquent."

"And you finally got me to ream you good, didn't you?" I responded.

"Play...play all you like," she groaned, "but I know how to break you...now."

'Yes', I thought back, 'but I know you want something too.'

About this time I was pretty sure there was no possible way I was getting away with this. I had fucking silk screen walls, for pity's sake. Chancellor Bass was equally sobbing and cursing into my sheets. One second she was encouraging me to pound her harder -- I obliged -- and the next second she was telling me how good it felt.

I will give her this much; the old bird had a lot of sexual frustration to work out and I was her instrument. Having this game go on and on certainly wasn't going to work so I had to figure out what I could do that I wasn't already doing and what would turn her on. I didn't like my answer. I reached down and took Melrose by the back of her head and pushed her face deeper into the bed.

First she moaned louder and then her body started to tremble as she thrust back harder. When the suffocation set in, she struggled to rise but I was too strong and pressing her down with too much force. The Chancellor reached back from her vulnerable position and tried to push me off and remove my hand holding her head down.

She became more and more frantic, undoubtedly fuelled by her own sense of rage upon the world and mirroring my own hatred of her as my motivation. Her last explosion of air was a scream into the bed. A fear-fueled orgasm overwhelmed her with her whole body going rigid, then lurching about.

Now that I'd gotten her off, I let go of her neck, going so far as to grabbing her shoulder and pull her up for a desperate breath. I withdrew my fingers from her ass and my cock from her flooded vagina. Melrose lay boneless on the bed, dazed and incoherent. I put my fists on either side of her shoulders and leaned over my tormentor and victim.

"You damn near killed me, you bastard," she moaned heatedly.

"Was the orgasm worth it, knowing this might be the last thing you feel in this life?" I whispered to her. "Don't answer because your body told the story already. As much as you hate me, you loved putting everything on the line like that."

"Shut up," she wheezed. "You know nothing, Child."

"I know you are lying face-first, mostly naked, on my bed, freshly fucked, covered in sweat, my cock resting on your open, inviting ass with your legs spread wide for me, Dr. Bass. I know I said that the next time we met I was going to fuck you like I owned you, and I think I've done that."

"I am...going to...break...all of your girl...friends," Melrose ground out. "We will see who owns who when this is over, Mr. Braxton," she gasped once she'd finally calmed down and she could take an unlabored breath. As I slowly got off of her, she gave out one last sigh.

"Remember your promise, Chancellor," I cautioned her.

"I remember all kinds of things," she snapped back. Dr. Bass resumed a standing position but was polite enough not to kick me when I helped her get her panties back on.

"Let's not do this again," I cautioned the Chancellor. "If we do, I'm going to have to tie you up and abuse all three of your holes all weekend long."

"The only 'next time' will be my last time using you," she growled.

"You didn't let me finish, Mel. Next time, after I've got you warmed up, I'm handing you over to Rio who, trust me, will be a lot less compassionate than I am. Like you, she's got some anger issues to work through," I grinned.

"Thank you for putting her back on my radar," she sneered back sweetly.

"I'm not too worried, Mel," I replied. "You are a pretty smart woman. You know that with Rio, the pain and risk of permanent harm isn't just play. She'll be looking forward to making you beg for your life."

The expectant smile she shot my way chilled the soul. God, can't you give me some not-so-crazy women to deal with? For once, he gave me a reply by way of a sudden insight: try not to solve every problem with my dick and appreciate the sane women who do spend time with me. Dr. Bass moved past me so I gently stroked her ass.

"Done?" she snarled while looking straight ahead. Her anger was betrayed by her hardening nipples.

"Yes. And I apologize, Chancellor. I was only thinking about your arms bound behind your back while I pounded your cunt at the same time as Rio slammed you from behind," I said softly.

She rotated her gaze to me, lust and hate warring across her countenance.

"Every time we are alone together, Melrose," I breathed into the side of her face as I rubbed a hand down from her stomach to her crotch, "I am going to have to check out how wet you are." Her hand flashed down and stopped my progress.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,278 Followers