Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers

"If I say yes will you be even more turned on?" she wiggled on my aroused crotch. "Somebody says you will." Leigh scooted down my body, then placed her tongue on my nipple and blew a cool breath on it. The arousal was agony. Things didn't get better when she set her lips to the other nipple.

"That's it, Zane," Leigh moaned, "so fucking big and hard." She was rubbing her breasts and stomach along my rod, making me wish we were naked once more. Leigh was taking sadistic joy in working my nipples over too. It was so good that I was momentarily confused when she took in both of my nipples at once (honest -- I don't have man-boobs). I had a second tormentor.

"Hey, Paris," I gasped.

"Zane, you are so sweet. I am going have to make use of your trellis Friday night because I can't sleep right remembering how you tongued and dicked me over at the party," Paris sighed happily. "Here, let me help you breathe."

Paris (?) helped move my shirt from over my chin and lips, which did help me take a deep breath, but in the intake, a nipple and a bit of breast were inserted past my lips. Paris was a 34B but could easily fit a C, and dining on her firm and vibrant flesh was no hardship for me. I figured that I could take two women at one time; I'd done it before.

The third presence was perturbing but now both my nipples were covered. It was when a slick cold substance was placed upon my belly that I started to protest. I had the knowledge that there were four women over me when a newcomer initiated some licks, rubbing her flat tongue over me from sternum to belly button.

"Oh, wow," she said -- it is Ricky Frasier, another sister. "You have to try this."

"Sure," yet another god-damn sorority sister chimed in. "Let's cover his cock in it and see how that tastes." That's it! I'm changing my damn aftershave because clearly it is too fucking much for these girls.

"Won't the honey get stuck in his pubic hair?" Jersey, my latest jailor, inquired.

"No. Zane shaves down there," Leigh chortled. "It makes the blowjobs that much nicer."

"Cool," Ricky giggled. "Let's get his pants down and judge how much better he tastes." Screw it; I'm getting SWAT on speed-dial, some flash-bang grenades, and a stun gun so I can fight my way out of these situations. All being nice has gotten me is the classification of hors d'oeuvre.

"Enough, sisters," Tawny's voice called out before they could get my pants unbuckled.

"Zane is our friend; he needs to get back to his dorm before he's missed and I don't think the other chapters will look kindly upon us sampling the prize before the end of the semester awards him to us," she chastised the ladies. "Let him up and say good night." Thankfully, coming from Tawny made that a command and not a mere suggestion.

I got a series of 'sorry, Zane' and 'goodnight, Zane' comments as they pulled my shirt down and let me stand up. Ricky waggled a squeeze jar of honey at me suggestively.

"Ricky, don't you have a boyfriend?" I noted.

"I won't tell him if you won't," she grinned.

"Webcam," I thumbed over to Leigh's computer. "Why don't you give him a call right now and tell him you've been experimenting with some tricks for this weekend," I suggested as a way out. She ran up and hugged me, then put her lips to my ear.

"We really should keep you here," she whispered. A simple 'thank you' would have sufficed.

I managed to make it out of the house escorted by Tawny and trailed by Leigh. As I opened my car door and tried to get in, Leigh cuddled up to me, looking all sweet, honest, and innocent.

"Zane, I want you to pound me this weekend like you are laying down posts on a hundred acre farm," she purred. Tawny rolled her eyes in exasperation, Leigh looked hopeful, and I was suddenly contemplating dick-reduction surgery.

"I wish I could, Leigh, but Friday I'm embracing Tibetan Buddhism, shaving my head, and moving to Nepal to live a life of celibate monasticism," I informed her.

"Zane," Leigh murmured hungrily, "I crawled up your trellis for a night of sex. I'm pretty sure I could scale a thousand foot cliff to rescue you from an unguarded cell if the price of failure was never having you fuck me again."

"Your mistake was telling her your plans," Tawny laughed.

"I kind of figured that out," I groaned in despair. "Good night, now," I added as I made my getaway.

NOT SLEEPING ALONE

I had one task to deal with before I climbed the steps to my place. A few freshmen waved goodnight as they left my place and made for their own rooms before curfew. I sat on the floor and gave Brianna Kincaid, the Kappa Sigma at Colorado State, a call.

"Zane?" Briana said in a soft disbelieving voice.

"Have I caught you at dinner?" I inquired. "If so I'll call you back later."

"Sure -- yes -- no, I mean I'm at dinner but I can talk," Briana worked out. "What's up?"

"I hadn't heard from you and I wanted to make sure you were okay with what the other Kappa Sigma houses have been telling me. I wanted to make sure you were okay with developments. My deal was exclusively with you after all," I explained.

"I...no, I'm not okay with it," she whispered painfully.

"Fine. I'm withdrawing from this contest, Briana. We'll work something out on our own." I sounded a bit pissed off.

"You would, wouldn't you?" she mused.

"Of course. Don't think I'm being noble and all that, though; you have a dangerous body and a bedroom voice," I dodged. There was a long pause.

"Don't do it," she whispered.

"Briana, I have a real low opinion of people who abuse another's trust," I told her.

"Honestly, Zane, I'm okay with this, now more than ever. Besides, I'm going to win so it doesn't matter," she sighed with pleasure. "I'll be fine if my sisters don't kill me in the next few minutes."

"Threaten them with my awesomeness if things get rough," I joked.

"I promise you everything will work out," Brianna laughed. "So now that you've made my day, what's next for Zane Braxton?"

"I'm going upstairs and going to bed," I replied.

"How many and anyone we know?" she chuckled softly, getting over her funk.

"Is it impossible to believe that I'm seeking out a good night's sleep alone?" I faux-groaned.

"There was this evil internet rumor that...Jarunee says hey," she was interrupted. "The rumor was, you turned down a chance to have a go with a girl."

"Technically, I sobbed as I refused the offer," I explained. "I was too exhausted to actually speak."

"Cool," she snickered then, "Wait, Adele says you have another video up."

"Aren't you ladies eating dinner?" I questioned.

"Yes; consider yourself dessert," she teased. I could make out a cluster of women close to the phone and could barely make out (groan) Leigh's and Paris's voices. Fantastic, I was getting bound down and molested on the World Wide Web. I'm such a lucky guy.

"Well, ummm...at least they didn't drag you out into the woods this time," Briana offered sympathetically. "You are going to let me tie you down and lick you from head to toe; right?"

"I'm all yours," I assured Briana. "I also have to go now because I know of at least five ladies waiting on me so I'm still a ways from letting sleep take me."

"Take care, Zane, and you rock; night," Briana signed off. I made my way to the door and punched in my code right before two freshmen girls came running down the stairs. "Hey" they grinned as they slipped past. I couldn't stop myself from scanning their retreating forms, which turned out to be somewhat lucky.

No sooner had the girls disappeared into the elevator than Mercy appeared with Rio. Mercy was in the lead, dragging Rio behind her. Mind you, Rio was running full out to keep up but Mercy was taller and in better shape. I whistled for their attention. Mercy and Rio pulled up short.

"Come here," I motioned to Mercy with a 'come-hither' finger.

I was somewhat stunned that Mercy looked back to Rio for permission. Rio couldn't help a burning light coming to her eyes. She pressed Mercy up against the wall, pushed her arms out to the sides then took Mercy's head in her hands and kissed her deeply.

"Very good, bitch, now go see what Zane wants," she teased Mercy's lips with her tongue.

Mercy flushed a deep red, then came my way.

"Mercy," I lectured quietly, "you need to remember that you are supposed to be Rio's guardian and pretend you are keeping her in line."

"But what if she tells me to do something else?" Mercy whispered back. I leaned into Mercy until my lips touched her ear.

"Now, don't nod," I breathed into her ear, making sure Rio couldn't hear. "If the answer to what I ask is 'yes,' touch my shoulder. Do you understand?" Mercy touched my shoulder.

"Do you like Rio owning you?" Another touch affirmed Mercy's desire.

"If you want her to stay, you are going to have to be the sane one. That means you are going to have to take extra punishment from her in order to save Rio from herself."

She waited long enough for Rio to start getting fidgety before she touched my arm.

"If she tosses you aside, I'll work extra hard to get you two back together, I promise. Now go take her upstairs before she explodes," I finished up. Mercy backed up and reached for Rio. Rio snorted, tossed her head with indifference, and allowed Mercy to lead her upstairs.

At the top I saw some of my compatriots gathered around the first living area, centered around Dana Gorman. Dana was drinking a beer and in conversation with Valerie and Vivian. Iona and Paige were sitting close but clearly working on different subjects. Finally, I had Raven, Brandi, and Barbie Lynn watching some television. I was sort of curious where Opal was.

"Alright, everyone," Vivian called out as she stood. "Everyone out; Zane is back and it is almost 10:00 o'clock."

"Can I finish my beer?" Dana nodded my way.

"Yes," Vivian and I spoke simultaneously.

"Thank you, Vivian, but I believe we should all remember this is Zane's room until you put a ring on his finger," Gorman gave Vivian a snarky smile.

"I'm not going to marry him," Vivian declared indignantly. "He's eighteen, childish, and a philanderer."

"It is his ability to screw me to unconsciousness as well as willingness to engage in a bi-sexual three-way whenever I want that are his most appealing features to me," Paige stated clinically.

"I love the taste and feel of his cum on my tongue," Brandi perked up.

"Oh...MY...God!" Vivian turned and gawked at Brandi, who refused to wilt. "I didn't need to know any part of that."

"I want to know," Rio giggled.

"No, you don't," Mercy tugged on Rio's arm. "I'm taking you to bed now and make sure you behave."

"Oh, poo," Rio grumbled, but her eyes were clearly burning with hunger for Mercy who was doing an admirable job of not melting on the spot.

"You are going to have Rio sleep in Zane's room?" Vivian spun around and addressed Mercy. "Where is Zane going to sleep?"

"I'll sleep between them," Mercy replied. She left hanging out there that I'd be sleeping with her.

"That's my cue to go to bed," Barbie Lynn gave a sexy, lopsided leer my way.

"No," Vivian sputtered, clearly losing control of the situation.

"Coach," Vivian pleaded to Dana.

"I'm going to give you some advice, Vivian, not as a faculty member of FFU but as a combatant," Dana spoke clearly. "What is your goal for Zane? Think about it."

"I'm to make him live by FFU standards and morals. That includes getting to his classes and sports as well as keeping him chaste and respecting the Purity Pledge," Vivian outlined.

Dana preempted the laughter with a sharp glare.

"Zane has missed three classes because of the fight he got into defendingtwo of his fellow students and two due to legal complications ordered by the Administration," Dana informed her. "No one is in more sports than Zane. We've all seen him go to his sessions crippled too. How do you plan to improve on what he's already done?"

"In this case, that part of the job should be easy," Vivian countered.

"And there you are doomed," Dana sighed. "Zane does what he does easily because it is not in his nature to go against the grain. Every chance he gets, he does what we want. That doesn't make him weak, though."

"To the contrary, when he sets his mind to something, he drives at it with all his force, and when we get in the way, he fights with a rare desperate intensity and cleverness that many women here have come to admire. Zane didn't defeat the Chancellor and me; Christina Buchanan did. The thing is, it was Zane who convinced Christina to fight."

"If you want to beat Zane, you are going about it all wrong; stop the women around him, not him," Dana concluded. "If you try to rein him in, he will slip past you, and a hundred girls will help him get away with it."

"What should I do, then?" Vivian was stymied.

"You are a good Christian girl; you'll figure something out," Dana winked. I knew what Dana was getting at, and while I didn't believe it would work, it was one of the best bets. A good Christian woman might be able to make me a good Christian man; seeing how Vivian might make that work wouldn't be boring.

"I'm heading down to the bathroom," I announced into the confusion. Rapidly, Barbie Lynn, Mercy, and Rio went down at well. "Vivian?" I invited her to join us.

"No. I'm not afraid to use the readily available facilities here," she answered snidely.

Down in the bathroom Rio finished quickly, then came up behind Mercy, who was still brushing her hair. Rio's hold on sanity slipped away and she grabbed each of Mercy's ass cheeks in her hands, jiggled them up and down and giggled maniacally.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it," Rio went off. "I love this ass so much!"

"How do you feel about that, Sugah?" Barbie Lynn teased Mercy. Mercy lowered her face until her long hair obscured her expression. Balancing carefully on her hips, Mercy pulled her skirt up to give Rio a better view. Rio looked to me on the verge of crying.

"Best -- Slut -- Ever," she wept tears of madness.

"Alright," I chided Rio. "Get your stuff together, both of you, and we can get to bed. At the moment I thought I had the situation restrained, Mercy turned around and started to push past Rio. Rio jumped onto Mercy and slammed their bodies onto the counter, making guttural animalistic noises as she bit and kissed Mercy's shoulders, neck and lips.

I scooped Rio by the waist and yanked her away.

"No!" she growled. "Mine, damn it, mine!" She didn't claw at my arms but she struggled valiantly to get away. Barbie Lynn stepped up, put Mercy back in some sort of presentable order, and we finally exited the bathroom.

By the time we got back to the Solarium, Rio had calmed down (enough) and Vivian gave me only a careful glance. She did signal me for a second of my time so once I had Rio stashed away, I returned to her.

"I am still thinking about letting you shower downstairs," she allowed, "but only at the proscribed times. Tell me one thing and please be honest: Do you shower alone?"

"No. Usually I shower with about eight to ten other girls," I answered. Vivian studied me intently, looking to see if I was having a joke at her expense. She took a deep breath, looked at the carpet, and finally nodded.

"Thank you for your honesty," she told me.

"This is how our fight begins, then," I grinned.

"I'm not fighting you, Zane," Vivian responded.

"Yes, you are," I countered playfully. "You are testing my moral boundaries and looking for a weakness you can exploit to make me feel guilty for how I treat the girls here."

"Do you feel bad about the way you treat the female student body?" she inquired.

"Nope. I want them to feel happy, safe, and free to express themselves," I replied. "I admire your approach; it shows your inventive and truthful nature at its best."

"I'm not going to sleep with you," she smiled. "Nice try."

"I hope you don't hold it against me for trying," I shyly responded.

"I admit, this afternoon I would definitely have held it against you, but tonight I'll let it slide," she allowed me. "Zane, what do you sleep in?" I assumed she didn't mean 'my bed'.

"Nude; I sleep in the nude. What do you sleep in?" I bantered.

"Panties and a Dallas Cowboys jersey," she gave me her first wicked grin. "Baby Powder blue, since I'm sure you are going to ask," she added the color of her panties.

"Thank you for making it that much harder for me to go to sleep," I grumbled as I staggered away.

"Good night, Zane," she sighed, but she gave me a playful little smile too so I counted it as a win.

When I got inside the silk screens I noticed Barbie Lynn under the covers looking at me. Mercy was on the far side of the bed, lying on her back with Rio kneeling on top of her and smothering her in kisses. I winked at Barbie, then circled around to one of my dressers. I buy stuff; mostly things like what I was getting now. I picked out two items for the occasion and put them behind my back.

"Hey, Rio," I said softly as I approached her and Mercy. "Pick a hand." Rio snapped her head back to me with some annoyance.

"You had better have a good reason for interrupting me, Glenda, or Barbie's going to be spending the rest of the night with you in the Emergency Room reattaching that man-meat you are so proud of," she growled.

Rio tapped my left pectoral so I brought that fist around. It held a black leather weave collar with a gold clasp with a little "Mercy" name tag attached. Rio stood up and held it in both hands. She expressed a tidal shift in emotions, now cresting toward tears.

"Bro, you are the best," she trembled. "Sorry about the whole 'cutting off your dick' thing."

"You wouldn't be you if I wasn't afraid for my life at least once a day, Cupcake," I grinned down at her.

"There had better be a good explanation for that threat," Barbie Lynn finally cut in. Rio bristled at the challenge but swallowed it for my sake.

"Mercy, on your knees, slut-puppy," Rio commanded. At first Mercy knelt on the sleeping platform but when Rio didn't turn around to face her, she slid off the bed and went down on her knees beside Rio. Rio turned and presented Mercy with the collar.

"Do you see this? See the name on the tag? You can read, can't you, ya dumb bunny?" Rio taunted. "Tell me what it says."

"Mercy," Mercy said tenderly. Rio lifted Mercy's chin with her free hand.

"When you put this on, it means you are mine, forever and ever and ever, you got that?" Rio explained to Mercy with fiery intensity.

"Yes, Rio," Mercy murmured.

"Now put it on and secure your collar for me," Rio directed. She handed Mercy the collar and the sophomore struggled to affix it while keeping Rio's gaze.

"Good Bitch," Rio praised Mercy when she had finished. Mercy's love for Rio was pretty freaking obvious.

"Rio," Mercy whispered, ghostlike, with a hint of fear, "Am I going to have to wear this all the time?" Rio was caught off guard and considering her options when I pushed the object in my right hand against her back. She reached back, took the box, and opened it with a jolt of surprise.

"Mercy, besides me, Zane is the smartest person you will ever meet. If something ever happens to me, you will stick by his side no matter what, God damn it. Do you understand?" Rio told Mercy.

"Yes...yes, Rio," Mercy sounded worried.

Rio took the object up with one hand and dropped the box. She held up a choker in the school colors and the clasp was the University seal but instead of the words 'Freedom Fellowship' were the initials 'RT' for Rio Talon.

"I'm not going to let you wear your collar during the day," Rio announced. "I know you'll only scuff it up and ruin it so you are going to wear this instead. Got it, you worthless cunt?"

"Rio," Barbie Lynn groaned, "would it kill you to give the girl a compliment from time to time?"

"Mercy, have you done a damn thing I should give you praise for?" Rio directed.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers