Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers

Paige gamely held on for almost a minute before she let Barbie Lynn go and proclaimed her immense pleasure.

"Oh, all of you...oh, God...I...I can't take...Oh Fuck, Zane!" she ended up screaming. Huh? I had done nearly nothing this session and still there was my undeserved name on a woman's lips.

If the girls had resented me I would have totally understood. Instead, Barbie Lynn looked over her shoulder, rubbed a hand along the paddle resting on her ass and smiled. Opal laughed musically. Brandi was beset by Paige's orgasm though. Paige's stocking clad thighs were wrapped tightly around Brandi's head as she thrashed and undulated over the sheets. Brandi kept lapping like a champ because Paige was a copious ejaculator, as I could attest.

"Damn, Zane, you can pick 'em," Opal congratulated me.

"What? This plan wasn't mine," I confessed.

"No, I mean your luck in picking out bed partners is better than mine," Opal explained.

"Oh...you were missing a few nights ago. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Who did you home in on?" I asked.

"Cappadocia," Opal told me. Uh-oh.

"I don't think Cappy is ready for a bi-sexual encounter. Besides, she's far too aggressive for you right now," I informed her.

"Yeah, we figured that out. We both tried being on top all the time and things sort of fell apart," Opal related to me. "We both did agree you are one hell of a primer for virgins."

"Thanks, that's very kind of you," I jibbed.

"Oh, wow," Brandi gasped out, finally released by Paige. "That was wild." Brandi backed away from Paige's pussy on all fours before rolling over and resting the back of her head on Paige's thigh. "She's yummy," Brandi giggled. "We should get her over for shower time."

Paige was now splayed out, limp, and looking up at the ceiling.

"I...I..." Paige rasped.

"Yes, Sugah?" Barbie Lynn purred down at Paige.

"I...I have to do this again," Paige worked out. She followed that up by wrapping a hand into the hair at the back of Barbie Lynn's head and pulling her in for a kiss.

"Woot!" Opal shouted. "We got another one. Zane, who is next on the menu?"

"How about Vivian?" Brandi suggested.

"Okay, ladies, there is no menu. We are not stalking girls down for bi-sexual trysts, and if we were interested in anyone, we should ask Paige for her opinion first," I countered.

Paige rapidly disentangled from Barbie Lynn and propped herself up excitedly on her elbows.

"Cordelia," she declared defiantly. "Cordelia Dresden -- I've always had this secret thing for her...which also involves a little bondage and having her tell me I'm smarter than she is as I torture her with an ostrich feather," Paige finished with a wicked smile.

"Thought this out much?" Opal snickered.

"Just because Zane was the first person to see me as the devastatingly beautiful woman I am doesn't mean I haven't made contingency plans for when the inevitable happened," Paige was smarmy right back.

"Paige, you were sure Zane would take you to his bed?" Barbie Lynn said. "As I recall, those were some shaky few minutes you two had."

"Inevitable?" Paige scoffed. "I never doubted for a moment. In fact, I already have him trained." Even Brandi looked askance at that declaration but Paige beamed victoriously.

"Zane," Paige grinned sweetly. "Bouncy, bouncy." I sighed, reached over Barbie Lynn, hooked one arm under Paige's arm and around her back while the other was reaching between her legs. I hefted her up and pulled her over on top until she comfortably straddled me. Paige glowed like the Sun.

"Holy crap," Opal giggled.

"Bouncy, bouncy," Brandi perked up and spoke to me. I wasn't sure what I'd do or say but it turned out I didn't matter.

"No, you don't," Paige scolded Brandi. "Get your own command phrase; this phrase is mine."

"What happens now?" Brandi prodded. I had the feeling that actual intercourse fascinated her.

Paige turned her head away from the woman and looked down on me. She crashed upon my frame in slow motion until she was resting her chin on the top of my sternum and we had to strain to keep eye contact.

"Please, Zane, take your mighty cock and put it in my tight, wet pussy. Make me tingle from the tip of my toes up to the ends of my white hairs on the crown of my head," Paige playfully pleaded. "Be gentle because my new-found friends have left me tender and hyper-sensitive all-over."

Mighty cock...it isn't like my buddy attracts amorous attention from sequoias or something. My penis is a highly valued member of the team, but come on now, it is a freaking piece of meat. I can certainly get the job done without...Paige looks up and licks her lips while she pants like a famished huntress. Suddenly the last three years of my maturity lose their blood supply as it rushes elsewhere. Oh, well. I'll recall what I was bitching about later.

"Okay," I grinned. "Maneuver up and I'll work it in."

"I'll help!" Brandi excitedly volunteered. Before I could politely decline, Brand landed on my left leg and was pushing Paige's ass up. Paige was far more amused with the situation than I was and reconciled Brandi's movements with her desires to rise up from straddling to kneeling with one leg up.

Brandi took the opportunity to stroke my cock, raised it to the vertical, and dragged it over Paige's pussy. She rested my cock a little far back, or so I thought. Paige thought so too.

"Not the butt!" she squeaked. "Not the Butt!"

"You want it in your..." Brandi hesitated.

"Her vagina," Barbie Lynn filled her in.

"Yes...it looks so delicate," Brandi wondered.

"Well, yes," Paige snipped, "but Zane has taken my virginity. My anus is even smaller than my cunt, and it isn't like Zane isn't already going to pass Cleopatra's Needle through something the size of a dime as it stands."

"Did you just call Zane a needle-dick?" snickered Opal.

"No," I groaned. "Cleopatra's Needle is an obelisk, like Washington's Monument, except only one-twentieth the size."

"Yep," Rio panted from her side of the bed, "she definitely called him 'needle-dick'."

"I don't care what you gals call it," Barbie Lynn chuckled. "He can stick me with that cock anytime."

"Tell me you love me, Zane," Paige sighed.

"I can't. You are absolutely wonderful to me but I can't lie to you even though I think it would make you happy to hear those words," I frowned sadly.

"Why can't it be you and me?" she asked but her fatigued smile betrayed no anger.

"Eh...the tired old romantic tale: boy loves girl but girl can't, or won't, show affection for him," I related.

"How about this story instead," Paige's smile grew. "A post-Apocalyptic tale where you, me, and a select group of other genetically superior women retreat to a remote coastal island, fend off the end of the world, and set about repopulating the Earth over, and over, and over again."

"Wait; if I agree does this mean you are going to plot out a way to bring about the end of civilization as we know it?" I questioned. What I didn't question was the reality that Paige would never have children of her own womb, but hell, this was her fantasy; right?

"I know where your mind is, Zane Braxton," Paige said softly with tears brimming in her eyes but that smile still on her lips, "and that makes you a wonderful, wonderful man."

"Now, please...bouncy, bouncy," that mischievous glint returned to her countenance. In some stories this would be the trigger for me to ram my thunderous love pylon deep into her womb. Or, I could hug her tight and let us express our emotions in some open, healing manner. In my reality, I was still somewhat of a tool to Paige, an object that brought her happiness and fulfillment.

I was almost a human person of worth to her too. Paige had arrangements, not friendships, and controlled those relationships with mental domination. I know it would have surprised her and brought forth a torrent of denial if I showed she trusted me, as exhibited by her actions of the past few minutes. Rarely did one love their power drill or hammer and you certainly didn't get all teary-eyed when you read their mind correctly.

Brandi steadied and reinforced my cock with a hand as Paige worked her way down. I held Paige by the hips to keep her from trying to move too fast. She was busy concentrating, undoubtedly committing the sensations to memory -- I kind of like really smart women.

"What does it feel like?" Brandi questioned Paige timidly.

"If...you have never been...penetrated, you couldn't understand," Paige panted.

"Don't worry about it," Opal cooed to her friend. "We are sophomores so we have nearly three years with Zane here at school. That is plenty of time to talk him into doing the deed."

"That shouldn't be hard," Brandi giggled. "I've seen Zane scoping me out. He wants me."

"Ha," laughed Barbie Lynn. "If it was that easy, there wouldn't be a virgin in this room. Zane could have woken up that part of me ten times over if his wanting my body was all it took."

"Pop your cherry!" Rio shouted, close to climax. "Call it what it is, you dumb bimbo -- oh, fuck!" She twisted Mercy's nipples with a violence that caused me pain by just looking.

That cued Mercy to pound up into Rio unmercifully. Rio released Mercy's breasts and put her hands to torturing her own nipples. Her orgasm came in seconds. With sheer force of will, Rio fought off her physical spasms until she was body to body with Mercy, Rio's hands cupping Mercy's face and her lips planting fast kisses on Mercy's lips, nose, and eyes.

"You are mine, mine, mine," Rio exulted with animalistic fury magically melded with heartwarming compassion. It was coaxed along by the vibrator to her clit, sending Mercy off to her own orgasm.

"God mother-fucking damn, Rio," Mercy screamed, "Own...own me; make me yours."

"I'm tattooing...your ass...this weekend," Rio whispered and groaned.

On my side of the sexual diorama, Paige was still screwing herself down my cock, though Brandi had less to do but more to think about.

"I can't decide when I want Zane to do the deed for me," Brandi wondered.

"No," I breathed heavily, eyes still on Paige and her radiance, "Brandi, you and I will figure things out when the time is right."

"Or you tie him down and ride him like Paige," Opal giggled.

"Bouncy, bouncy," Paige panted through her chuckle, "It is not just a catchy jingle. It is the recipe for romantic success."

"You talk too much, Princess," I emphasized with a thrust deep into her womb, "I think it is time to start your interrogation." She sizzled and I had a dark desire to feel her body heat burn me so we quickly figured out how we could get along.

"Roll over, Pound cake," Rio ordered as she worked the strap-on off Mercy. "I've got all sorts of issues to work out and your priceless backside is my destination of choice. Buck up, Buttercup, stick out that ass and get ready for some furious pent-up teenage aggression."

I was stunning that the friction Mercy generated as she spun over in the sheets didn't set the bed on fire.

She wasn't on all fours but her ass was raised at a four-five degree angle and quivering in her desire. Rio affixed her tool of choice before allowing her gaze to bask in Mercy's splendor. It took her several seconds before she draped her body over Mercy's back.

"I'm going to become so bored with this view," Rio teased, "in about fifty or sixty years."

Mercy flexed and undulated her back, ass and thighs against Rio's body. Together the two lovers moaned sensually.

"I lied to you," Rio panted into Mercy's ear. "I'm not going to get tired of your body in fifty or sixty years. I'm going to fuck you to death before you hit thirty."

Mercy gave some sort of guttural reply which she accentuated by driving her posterior against Rio's artificial cock. It slid up between Mercy's cheeks as opposed to going into her anus but Mercy was certainly energetic enough to keep thrusting. Sometimes I wasn't sure which one was leading the other down the road to impassioned insanity.

AFTERGLOW

The whispering in my ear had woken me up. I shifted my head toward the noise and saw Paige's elfin head cloaked by her fine white hair. In her slumber, Paige had brought one hand up to her chin and took slow nibbles out of the tip of her thumb. Her body was curled up in a near-fetal ball with her other arm vanishing beneath the sheets.

Paige's lips parted and she moaned. "Oh...right there...Brandi...yum...yeah...right there." She rotated the shoulder of her downturned arm and her hips rocked gently beneath the covers, certainly driving those attached fingers against her pussy. She went back to nibbling her thumb and slowly quieted down.

Paige was in the middle of the bed so I had to raise my head to peek past her sublime form to see Rio and Mercy who were both facing away, Rio was closer to me with her arms wrapped around and cradling Mercy. Fingers stroked my stomach bringing my head to the other side. Barbie Lynn was snuggled up against me and both her hands rested on my stomach, though only one was rubbing against my abs.

The only problem was that Barbie Lynn regularly slept on her side with one hand on me and the other resting under the pillow, plus both hands on my stomach were lefties. I shifted slightly, looked over and tracked the moving hand back to the arm that led to a slumbering Vivian. I swear to God I did nothing to deserve this.

I had to think about this for a few seconds. Finally I decided on a little clarity.

"Vivian," I whispered as I tapped her hand. From experience I knew she woke slowly so I was patient.

"Mmmm," she smiled dreamily at me. A three-count later her eyes focused enough to match my gaze.

"You are in my bed and while I don't mind, I want to make sure you are doubly okay with this," I requested softly.

"Opal and Brandi woke me up when they left," Vivian informed me, "and I felt...alone and left out. Are you okay with me being here? Are you going to be able to control yourself?"

A few things made sense now. Vivian and her boyfriend had fallen into the habit of cuddling on one of their beds. Before long they were falling asleep comfortably in each other's arms. He woke up, high school boy's hormones racing, and she took a few moments too long to realize what was going on. I gave her bonus points for not hating the guy for taking her virginity and stealing away the bedtime comfort of lying with another person she yearned for.

"Vivian, you have my permission to crash on my bed anytime," I smiled warmly. "Barbie Lynn will keep me in check. If you ever want to join me and no one else is around, I keep some restraints -- left dresser -- second drawer."

"I don't want to tie you down, Zane," she whispered.

"Restraints are not only about holding someone down but empowering the other partner. You get to feel comfortable close to me -- I don't mind you being close to me one bit -- and I don't have to worry about doing something I'll regret," I related.

"You learned all of this in rural Thailand?" Vivian mused.

"They are an ancient and scholarly people," I countered. "Are we okay?"

"We are okay," she responded.

"Great," muttered Barbie Lynn, "let's go to sleep because if I wake up, Vivian, I'm going to make you hold my head in your lap while Zane pleasures me from behind."

Vivian grinned, rested her head, and closed her eyes. I laid back down and let my vision darken behind sleepy lids. I really felt like hammering Barbie's delicious ass but I knew she was tired and needed her sleep. Besides, she had only said that because she wanted Vivian to go to sleep.

"Honey," Barbie Lynn whispered words sweeter than fresh cane sugar, "you had best give me all the long, hard strokes I can stand in the morning or I'm going to leave my own set of teeth and claw marks all over that wonderful body of yours." Normally I should accept the warning and fall asleep immediately but since it is a well proven fact that I have no sense where sex and sensuality are concerned, I was awake for quite a while.

When I did wake up, it was brought about by Barbie Lynn rolling away from me.

"Vivian," Barbie whispered kindly. Once Vivian was appropriately responsive, "Vivian, I'm about to wake Zane up and make him take that damn fine cock and use those powerful strokes I love to fill up my ass with cum until I scream."

"You might want to go back to your sofa until he lifts me to climax," she advised. "On second thought, make that two screams...I'm feeling extra horny this morning." Isn't it wonderful that I get no say in where my cock is going or when I'm going there? I mean, it's not like I'm an adult or we are currently residing in my room. Wait, I am!!

I'm sick and tired of this shit and I'm putting my foot down! Barbie Lynn rubs her scrumptious ass cheeks against my thigh and moans like my bitch in heat. I Man-Up; I'll set her straight as soon as I finish fucking her, damn it! Okay, I'll set her straight when I finish fucking her twice, but that's all she's getting from me.

Barbie Lynn languidly gets onto her elbows and knees, favoring the sore one. She scoops the tube of lube from under the pillow and pushes it back to me as Vivian shakes her head, scoots off the bed, and makes her way to the exit. I pour some lube onto my palm then rub my hands together to warm it up because I don't want to cruelly use something cold on her vulnerable flesh.

"Zane, I need this so bad," Barbie Lynn purrs. "Hammer me...hammer me twice and make me scream."

"Oh," I growl, "I intend to." I'm going to nail her good then give her a piece of my mind.

"Baby, I know you are taking Iona home this weekend so can you sneak away during lunch and sex me up one more time?" she pleads with a voice rich with need.

"Of course I will, Babe," I reply. And then I'll give her a piece of my mind, damn it!

"What's wrong, Zane?" Rio asked as she watched me strip my bed. She wasn't offering to help.

"Man," I sighed, "sometimes I think I'm nothing more than a tool for sexual release on this campus."

"That's surprisingly accurate," she chuckled. "I'm stunned you realized it so quickly."

"Realized what?" Iona grinned as she glided into the room, unusually chipper.

"Zane realized he's a sex toy -- a pleasure slave to our whims," Rio pontificated. Mercy sighed slightly and came over to help me with the bed, as did Iona, and she hadn't even made the mess.

"The willingness to give of yourself does not indicate a surrender of your will," Iona countered. "Zane gives and gives freely, without expectation of return."

"He is your mirror image if you think about it," Iona continued. "With Zane it is pleasure and with you it is pain." Now you never know which way Rio will go with something like this; Iona was like a kid sister to her but I wasn't totally sure Rio hadn't experimented with patricide, matricide and infanticide along with cannibalism.

"Damn, Iona," Rio came up and wrap her arms around Iona's waist from behind, "that's real cool."

"Ah...you are welcome?" Iona smiled but with uncertainty.

"How about I give you Mercy for a night? You know, a snuggle buddy for you to sleep with. We could dress her in an appropriate nightgown and she could be like a big warm teddy bear for you to cuddle with."

"I would rather have Zane dressed up as a cuddly teddy bear," Iona glanced to me.

"Oh, hell, no!" I declared. "I have my pride, ya know."

"Get over it, Zane," Rio laughed. "You are the only guy I know whose home page is linked to both gay and lesbian porn sites." I am? How the fuck did that happen?

"Would you do that for me, please?" Iona pleaded playfully. I had to avoid answering no matter what.

"Iona, I've decided to designate you as my heir," I surprised her. "We'll do that Monday."

"I already knew that," Iona stated evenly. "It was posted on your website yesterday."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers