Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,284 Followers

"Holygoddamnfuckingpieceofshit!!!!" Mercy howls into the sheets. Barbie Lynn hammers her bunghole and mangles her clit so much that she repeats the phrase three times in rapid succession and all the time she looks as compassionate as a mother changing a newborn. Felicity takes that inspiration and runs with it. Rio is pulling back with the strap-on when Felicity pushes back hard.

Rio pushes her forward and rotates her hips for more of a sensation before snatching up a slender blue paddle that seems more flexible than rigid. She quickly makes good use of it, stinging Felicity's rump and making the ride home for her interesting. Paige starts flicking Felicity's clit but that is more than Felicity can take.

Thankfully she releases Paige's right tit before she clamps her teeth and bows her back up and down multiple times as orgasm hits her. Rio has to grip Felicity's hips tightly to not be bucked off and she's loving it. Felicity collapses on Paige but I quickly roll Felicity on her back – Rio's strap-on slides out painlessly – so I can pull Paige to me.

Paige and I exchange a heated kiss while Rio unfastens the dildo, lets it fall to the floor. Rio crawls on the bed, hooks a finger into Mercy's collar and forces the exhausted beauty to follow her farther up the bed. Rio reclines against the headboard with Mercy resting her head on her Mistresses stomach, hair cascading over Rio's stomach, crotch, and thigh as well as her own face. Rio is running her hands through her lover's hair with an affection few at the school would believe.

Barbie Lynn decides to take her own approach with Felicity. She mentioned experimenting with girls before meeting me on the day I first moved into this dorm – downstairs and a long, long time ago it seems. With the fear that permeated this place, it was probably furtive touches at night in bed with your roommate or a quick grope in the showers.

Felicity barely has the time to register Barbie's presence before Barbie Lynn has Felicity's legs up, bent at the knees and pussy full exposed. Barbie doesn't dive in, instead crawling onto Felicity's body until they are face to face. Felicity gets this surprised – I can't believe this is finally coming true' face – the Barbie Lynn's lips are pressing hers.

"Hey Honey-Trap," Rio snaps playfully, "what do you think you are doing with my Thing Two?" (Note: Never combine Rio and Dr. Seuss on You Tube; legions of little minds will be forever corrupted)

"Give it a rest Rio," Barbie Lynn looks up and grins at my Bud, "Felicity gets a time-out and she gets to have it with me, are we clear?"

This is not a fight I'm stepping into and Rio, Mercy and Barbie Lynn know it. Barbie Lynn doesn't ask for much from Rio and is pretty tolerant of her so now that Barbie Lynn is making a stand and...

"This is really hard on her," Rio says affectionately. "Take your time."

I leave Barbie Lynn and Felicity to play and carry Paige around to the far side of Rio. Paige is coiled around my body so I doubt she could be happier outside of 'bouncy, bouncy'.

"What's going on Babe," I whisper to Rio. "What's your game?"

"Don't tell anyone because they won't believe you but I've been reading," she tilts her forehead against mine. "I've been reading the diary of an actual dominatrix by the firelight of me burning 'Fifty Shades of Someone Stupid'."

"You are right," I snicker, "no one would ever believe you actually read a book." She punches me then Mercy shoots me a weak blow to the ribs.

"Hey you," Rio tapped Mercy's nose, "who said you could get in a fight? I think someone is getting hog-tied and ice cubes rubbed up and down their spine." Mercy shivers happily.

"Do you want to do anything like that with me," Paige purrs.

"I want to sneak into your parent's room and fuck you hard on their bed in every position we can think of," I state calmly, as if I've given it great thought. Paige's dampness streams down onto my left hip and thigh as she shivers in delight. It is all about knowing your partner. This forbidden act knocks her right out of the ballpark.

"Are we – you and I - any closer..." Paige murmurs.

"You know who has my heart, Paige, but we are closer, if that matters," I tell her.

"When did that happen?" Paige smiles up at me.

"About fifteen minutes ago," I kiss the tip of her nose.

"So I had to lie to a total nut-job to save another friend of yours and risk a beating to take us a step forward – and it wasn't the black leather micro-mini," Paige moans as finds the perfect spots on my chest and lap to settle into. It is a precious few minutes we share, with Rio alternating tender caresses with pinches to the nipples and slaps to the breasts, buttocks and thighs. Mercy makes mewling little sighs in response to both sets of gestures.

Felicity has finally rolled Barbie Lynn over and engaging in every less-than-vanilla sexual act she thinks she's missed over the three years she's known, showered with, and competed with my Georgia Honey-box. By the play of Barbie's right hand, the thick, sloppy sound that's emanating from between Felicity's thighs and Felicity's shortness of breath, Barbie Lynn is driving her former classmate made with lust.

"Bro, can I turn Mercy into an ice cream dispenser? Sort of 'squeeze these wonderful titties' then scoop out some Neapolitan from her cunt," Rio snickers my way. She loves yanking my chain, and Mercy's, from time to time.

"No! That has to be cold as hell and you may not make Mercy poop or pee dairy products," I command, "Rio-saurus Rex!"

"Oh, that's gross," Rio dares to look offended. "I would never put ice cream up my favorite Lust-receptacle's butthole. That is for the ice cream cones."

"Fine, you may not stuff Mercy like an éclair," I clarify. "I'm putting my foot down and if Paige and I have to do full body cavity searches to make sure you behave, so be it."

Felicity erupts through her final orgasm of the night, her body twisting and stretching as sweat drips off her body. Barbie Lynn keeps subtle control of Felicity's body which is both touching and frightening – she's getting sexually wound up and she's going to corral my cock and drive it up her ass – my approval being optional. The dirty, sexy look she shoots me is as good a piece of proof as I need.

"I can't have you two touching my bitch without supervision," Rio states angrily – yeah right. "I'll have to check out all her opening once you two get done – a triple check." Mercy looks over toward Paige and me. Her eyes are open wide with lust and anticipation.

"I suppose we could simply trust Mercy and take her word for it," I tease.

"No," Rio goes off, "I can tell you right now; she's one sneaky little slut."

"I don't trust her," Paige nods. "The pretty ones always need to be kept in line – harshly." Mercy merely shakes her head vigorously in affirmation of her devious and untrustworthy nature.

"Where are you people from?" Felicity pants through her fatigued smile.

"The People's Republic of None of Your Damn Business," Rio slaps Mercy's thigh.

"We keep Rio in a steel box," Barbie Lynn pets Felicity's left nipple. "The rest of us are regular students. Okay, Zane's a tad irregular, but he means well." My phone buzzes from the far side of the bed.

"Time to wrap it up team," I give out the bad news. "Felicity, you can sweep step out with Barbie Lynn to the shower – different showers because giving the freshman student body an alternative lifestyle exhibition is not an option for tonight. The rest of us will give it a few minutes and go out and pretend the world is a normal place."

"Felicity, I want your bra and panties up here on my pillow," Rio demands. "I'm going to use them to bind up Mercy tonight. She's been – umm – mediocre so I'm gagging her with that boring underwear and hooking her hands over her head with that sad, old bra of yours."

"I thought you only wanted my bra," Felicity questions?

"Spank her for me BLT," Rio growls. Barbie Lynn gave gives three sharp, alternating smacks on each butt cheek. Felicity bites her lower lip and whimpers. "No back talking now F; I said no bra tonight, but also no panties ever without my approval." Felicity nods. Barbie Lynn takes Felicity by the hand, over to the towel closet then leads her somewhat reluctantly out into the main floor.

"Rio, did I do you a good turn," Paige asks. Rio thinks that over for a minute, making small circles in Mercy's hair.

"Yes – yes you did, you albino deviant," Rio allows.

"Can I have Mercy for my use for one night sometime soon?" Paige requests.

"That's not how it works," Rio scolds Paige after a few seconds. "She's mine to use – no one else's. I can have someone use her for my pleasure but she's a damn human being, not a bean-bag chair. I will give you this though – because you can be so incredibly stupid about people – I'll let Mercy know that it would make me happy to see her with you; how is that?"

Mercy is resting on her head on Rio's lap, so she clearly hears what's going on. Rio is really the best friend in the world, and one of the best people I've ever known. I can live with the crazy.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,284 Followers