Christian Loving Ch. 04

Story Info
Rachel gives in to temptation - and her stepson
8.2k words
4.58
172.6k
39

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, Rachel spent some time in bed with her Bible, seeking encouragement. She always felt women were given a bad rap in the Bible, but even God shone fortune on those who followed His word. Mary was the most famous - being blessed to be chosen to carry the Lord’s own child within her, ushering in a new era of religious thinking. Even Ruth from the Old Testament was blessed with a long and strong lineage after a lifetime of devotion in the midst of life-long struggles. In her heart, she entrusted the Lord to help her in that respect also, through her stepson.

After an hour of early morning Bible review she made her way to the bathroom to shower. She stood there naked ready to enter the bathroom, hoping to already see any sign of pregnancy. The Lord would provide as he always had, she reminded herself. Now is not the time. God would provide so long as she persevered in her efforts.

The shower invigorated her, the rush of water and fragrant soaps energizing her body and mind. Recovered the anticipating energy she possessed the night before, Rachel made her way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Her step-children would be up soon and she wanted to make sure Reuben and Dinah were ready for the day. Especially Reuben.

As they sat at the table and ate, the three talked about what they had planned for the day. Dinah was going to meet with her friends at the mall for the usual repertoire of teenage activities: hang out with some other friends they knew were working that morning, eat at the food court and at the thousands of outfits at the numerous stores appealing to them. Afterwards, she would probably head over to Sarah’s house and hang out for a while - promising to call if she’d be out after eight.

The news secretly pleased Rachel. It meant more time around the house alone with her stepson, and more opportunities for her goal. Rachel went on to say that she’d spend the majority of the day around the house - going about cleaning activities in the den and living rooms, make an appointment to have the swimming pool cleaned, as well as some grocery shopping if she could. She also announced that their weeknight Bible Study would be canceled since their father was out of town. When he returned they would resume their topic.

“That’s cool,” replied Reuben, who in the midst of fantasizing heavily about his stepmother, forgot to read the god-awful passages in the Bible for this week.

“So what are you going to do today Reub?” his sister asked.

Rachel formulated his answer in her head. “I’ll just hang around the house, work on a few projects I’ve been meaning to get to for a while. Maybe help Rachel with some of her cleaning activities...” she thought with a smile.

“Me and Joe are going to hit the hoops in about an hour,” Reuben replied, unknowingly to the surprise of Rachel. “We weren’t able to go to the game yesterday, but he was able to get some people together for a few games today. Good thing too, ’cause he’s got to work three days straight after this. ” he said as he dug his fork back into his plate. “

“Oh! So, you’re not going to be around the house today either then?” Rachel asked, taken aback by his answer.

Reuben knew where she was going with this, and although he very much wanted to fuck his stepmom, he wasn’t going to push his friends aside - he hadn’t seen any since the weekend. “I dunno”, he replied in mid-chew. “I think I’ll be home tonight. Like I said, Joe’ll be working tonight.”

Rachel excused herself from the table. “Don’t talk with your mouth full.”

Once the children were out of the house, Rachel looked over the Bible for words of comfort. She had wanted to please her family, always feeling on the outside looking in with the children. She strongly felt it was her duty to become pregnant through her husband. It would be her contribution to the family. The child would be the gel that kept them together and happy. Then she truly would be a mother and an integral part of the Laban household.

Time and again they had tried only to meet with failure. She had begun to wonder if the Lord left her barren intentionally when she came across the Levirate Marriage passage in the Old Testament. She took it as a sign from above that there was still a way for her to be blessed with a child while growing closer with her family. If she and Reuben were to conceive, she then reasoned Reuben would bond closer to her, and things would be better.

Having laid with her stepson twice now, she still felt the cold shoulder. Although he approached their intercourse with youthful enthusiasm, she still felt distant from him. Little was said after they first copulated. After he left her in the pool, he did not say much else to her. She had to initiate their intimacy, which he proceeded to blow off that night. Even this morning proved difficult for her to sit through. Knowing they would have plenty of free time together, he decided to sideline a decent attempt at intercourse to be with his friends. “He has all summer to be with his friends!” she thought. “Our time together is limited. Does he really not care for me?”

Passage after passage she looked at in the Bible mocked her, decrying incest of any form as unclean and punishable by casting out the guilty parties. She disregarded them, placing her hopes in the Levirate Marriage law. Paging through the New Testament, she came across 1 Corinthians 7: 3-4 ...

The husband should fulfill his duty toward his wife, and likewise the wife toward her husband. A wife does not have authority over her own body, but rather her husband, and similarly a husband does not have authority over his own body, but rather his wife.

“So I am not my own,” she contemplated. “I am my husbands. And he I mine.” Thoughts of how she could accommodate this to her objectives began surfacing in her mind.

“I must admit,” she began to say aloud, “he is servicing me in every way that I asked him. His willingness to mate with me is encouraging. His body is strong and agile - I am enjoying that. He’s using his body and talents to warm me up to having sex with him. Perhaps he is cold outside of our private time together because I am not reciprocating the same.”

“Reuben does have a stronger sex drive than I do. He is probably easily turned on by the sight of the flesh.” She turned her attention to the bedroom mirror. Standing up, she posed to thrust her breasts forward and look over her form. She tried imagining wearing some skimpy clothing. Rubbing her hand along her sides, she pictured herself wearing a see-through nightgown, her nipples pointing out through the fabric. Or perhaps a revealing nightgown hiding her privates for her lover to uncover. Some silk thong panties to show off her butt. Maybe romantic perfume to draw him in?

She imagined the various outfits she could wear, given what she already had and would need to buy. Smiling, she realized she could pull this off. Perhaps the Lord would shine favor on her still. If Reuben reacted favorably then she could continue to splurge on keeping him sexually satisfied. She would find out what he likes, and build on that.

She quickly went downstairs to begin a wash cycle before heading to a lingerie store, determined to find the perfect outfit for the future father of her child.

* * * * *

Reuben and Joe returned from the park a little later that afternoon. They had swung by the mall after showering off to pick up a copy of the latest release of Grand Theft Auto, and wanted to see what it had to offer on Reuben’s PlayStation.

Reuben yelled out that they were home as they took their shoes off. “Hello Joe!” the two faintly heard from downstairs. “I’m in the laundry room.”

“We’ll be in the living room,” Reuben called as they headed off.

They were about a half hour into the game, and Reuben already had the cops and FBI on their tails. They weren’t concerned about the missions in the game, they were just on a rampage to cause as much damage in the game world as they could.

“Oh, such senseless violence,” they heard Reuben’s stepmother say from the back of the room.

Joe turned around to say “Hi” to Rachel. What he saw caught him off guard. Reuben’s stepmother stood against the entryway wearing a flimsy sky-blue nightgown, and little else. Her face was lightly made up, maybe a little more than he had seen it in the past. Her chest thrust out, her nipples clearly erect beneath the fabric. The suggestive smile on her face hinted something out of the ordinary. Joe forced himself to blink to prevent any lustful thoughts about his friend’s mother, despite her appearance. “Uhh, hey, hi! Ms, uh, Laban.”

Rachel giggled, knowing her presence still could distract a young man’s attention. “Don’t mind me, Joseph. I’m just doing the laundry right now.”

Joe simply turned back to the game, the image of his friend’s curvaceous mother still etched into his mind. Reuben played on - oblivious to their little exchange. His efforts concerned outrunning the law in his new Ferrari.

Rachel sat down on the couch behind them. She thought briefly of how just last evening she and Reuben teased each other on that very spot. Again she was in the mood, but her target was up front playing some game. After a while of watching and hearing their various remarks of “Cool!” and “No way!”, she asked them what was so fun about the game.

Joe paused for a moment, nervous that his friend’s stepmother remained in the room, hoping perhaps Reuben would answer. Finally he turned around. “It’s just fun. You get to go around and wreak havoc. It takes place in this huge city, and you can drive around listening to all sorts of radio stations, and you’re free to do whatever you want. You can hold up a convenience store, rob banks, take political figures hostage, or get some women off the street and, uh, run a business.”

The whole while Joe tried to keep his eyes on Ms. Leban’s eyes, but he couldn’t resist. His blood was flowing from earlier that day, and with her sitting in such revealing clothes, his eyes found wandered to her heaving breasts and fully exposed thighs. She made no attempt to conceal herself, something he had never known her to do when he and his Reuben went swimming in their backyard together. She seemed out of character, and the more he thought about it the more he took in her beauty, arousing and distracting him more and more.

He made a conscious effort to hold back his stiffening member while he gazed on her, but when she shifted her legs, granting him a view he thought he’d never see, Joe could hold back no longer. He shifted his position on the floor to conceal the growth of his dick.

“So, how was your game today?” she asked.

“Oh, not bad. We just ran around, try to sink the ball in the hole. Just a pick-up game, you know.”

“It was hot today, though. You guys must have all played shirtless.” Joe meekly nodded his head, still transfixed by her. Rachel shifted, an image of athletic, shirtless young boys crowded around. Cracking a grin she asked, “It must have been a very ... physical ... game.”

“Uhh yeah,” Joe replied, trying unsuccessfully not to stare. “There was a lot of pushing. A lot of contact.”

Rachel sighed. She leaned forward slightly, unconsciously, turning back to the television. “You don’t think the game is too violent? Don’t you think this could stimulate other evil things in people?”

“Ummm, well, I think it’s a matter of responsibility. I mean, uhh, people should be able to tell this from reality.”

“Mmmm, maybe,” Rachel sighed again, stretching - subconsciously revealing more to her stepson’s mesmerized friend.

“But sometimes, the lines between fiction and reality blur. And then, all sorts of wild, crazy things can happen,” she said with a wink.

Joe’s head popped. His flirting has been limited in his young life, but he was sure something was going on here. A brief moment passed as the two stared at each other. As the game continued to play, a buzzer sounded off in the background.

“Well, that must be the laundry,” Rachel said. She rose quickly, standing in place momentarily, her breasts jiggling against her frame as well as in Joe’s vision. “Excuse me.”

Joe turned his attention back to the television, images of her body still bouncing around his heated mind. The luster of the game was gone. He couldn’t get the vision of his friend’s stepmother out of his head.

“Dude, I think I can get this jump to work,” Reuben said, breaking the silence. “check this out.” In the game, he took his Ferrari over to a hill, nicking a boulder and spiraling twice in slow-motion action replay before landing in a park across the street. He laughed in triumph over his accomplishment. He turned to his friend, who remained blank-faced at the screen.

“Wha?”

Reuben kept smiling. “What, you didn’t think that was cool?”

“Dude. I’m sorry. Your step mom is hot!”

His face turned sour. He knew they were talking, but was not aware of what. None of his personal friends had ever said that before. “Ohhh Kaaaaaayyy….”

Joe shook his head. “I’m sorry about that. I don’t know why I said that. Uhh, hey! I gotta head off to work soon anyway. Ummm, you want to play another game this weekend?”

Reuben paused the game to get up and help his friend to the door. “Sure, just give me a call if you can get enough people together. I don’t really have anything planned.”

“Alright,” Joe said, having laced both his shoes up. “Well, good game old chap. I’ll give you a call later.”

Reuben stood puzzled at the door while Joe pulled out of the driveway. Who was he to think Rachel was hot? They had been friends since before high-school. Why only now was he making such lewd comments about his friend's step-mom?

He heard the soft approach of footsteps from behind him. He knew it was Rachel, but the opportunity to visually undress his mother with company out of the way couldn’t distract him from his friend’s comments.

“Oh, did your friend leave?”

“Yeah,” he said in a distant voice. “He had to go to work.”

“A pity, and I was just going to prepare a little treat for you two,” she cooed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body and her chest against his back. The moral issue of whether she was abusing the Lord’s blessing was irrelevant to her. She had a prize to lay claim to, and she was growing impatient. “So it’s just the two of us now, hmmm?”

Reuben could only stand there rationalizing what had happened over the past few minutes. Something about his friend’s comment stood uneasy with him, as if it affected him personally. Rachel gently caressed his body as he thought about the matter, purring near him the whole time. Through his tee shirt he could feel the cleavage of her breasts and the outline of her top. Sexual thoughts stirred within him, conflicting with his feelings about his friend’s words. He could feel her breathing ever so lightly against his neck as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Finally, the conflict brewing within him opened his mouth. “Mom, what did you say to Joe?”

She paused for a moment, trying to think what drew such a confrontational question from her stepson. She simply wanted to ready her son for an afternoon of passion so that he could have a number of chances at impregnating her. Maybe she was coming on too strong to him, though. Perhaps he wasn’t ready yet.

“Nothing out of the ordinary, really. Why?”

A sigh escaped from Reuben’s lips. “Well, he seemed kinda on edge when he left.” He turned to face his mother and all thought left his head. Her hair was lively and flowing from her head, accenting her face and smile. Her lips parted slightly, her warm breath tickling his body. Around her neck she wore a thin gold necklace with a golden cross, its length touching down to the parting of her cupped breasts. She no longer donned a bathrobe. Only a white see-through negligee conformed to the curves and accents of her body. Strands of the fabric dangled from the bottom of her outfit, each strand adding a silken glow down along her exposed legs. Through them his eyes fixed themselves on the tiny, white silk panties that stood between his lust and its prize.

“Oh,” Rachel coyly said as her stepson took in her form, encouraging the lust that was overcoming him. “I sure hope I didn’t give him any wrong ideas.”

Reuben’s breathing became heavier with intent. No longer was he concerned with his friend lusting for his stepmom. She was all his now, and he became driven to slide himself between her legs. If his stepmother wanted to play a game, then he'd play along.

Grabbing her shoulders with a devilish look in his eye, he softly asked her, “You are such a little tease, aren’t you?”

Rachel gasped with giddiness. ‘My, he certainly is ready,’ she thought. The outfit was working after all. She made no effort to restrain her smile. That her boy was ready to work was all she needed to know. Fluttering her eyelashes, she replied, “Anything to help my little boy.”

Reuben exercised his will to buy a moment and consider how he wanted this to play out. He already had her in a sexy negligee, desiring his cock deep within her. Still it was not enough for him. He wanted her reduced to a state of begging for his meat. He would be able to have her at any time he wanted. To obey his orders when he demanded them, effectively becoming a slave in heat. To turn this proper and prim housewife who entered his family’s life into his own personal fuck toy.

Sweeping her off her feet, he carried her out from the foyer to the living room where he gently laid her back down.

“Shouldn’t we be going back to the bedroom, dear?”

“No mother,” Reuben responded in an unusually deep voice. “I need to taste you now.”

“But, what if the neighbors see us? The window blinds are open.”

“I’m not worried,” he said, moving his hand across her belly to her panties. “We’re on the floor. They’d have to be up against the window and in the bushes to do that.”

His hand slipped under her panties, finding her dampening womanhood through her thick bush. He rubbed the tip of her clitoris as the other fingers probed her entrance.

She wanted to protest and continue in the bedroom. Instead the sudden sensations jolting through her body only found a prolonged coo emptying out from deep within. Her stepson’s hands slowly teased her clit and worked their way inside her—first his index finger, soon joined by the middle. His fingers only worked up to their second joint in her, but it was no matter. With her head back on the ground, she let her stepson do the work, letting the waves permeate her body.

A conflict in her of what was righteous and what was sinful grew. She cooed with her heavier breathing. The growing pleasure welling up in her left her powerless on the ground. A part of her felt this foreplay was unnecessary, she merely needed his seed in her. Yet something in her told her this was so right. With every exhale the battle proved more futile. Each breath drew her further into pleasure.

Her heavier breathing and louder cooing were not lost on Reuben. His eyes moved from her crotch to her chest, where her cleavage rippled with every breath, restrained by the cup provided by her negligee. As his one hand continued to work her, the other made its way to her breasts. Through the fabric he rubbed at her nipples, the sensation surprising his stepmother such that she let out a loud gasp. Her cooing changed into repressed moans. The response made Reuben smile with brimming success. He continued to feel and tweak at her tits as her nipples hardened in response.

As he continued to pleasure her he noticed her hands slowly working her sides, caressing her hips. In his limited time with her she had rarely caressed herself. During their climaxes she rubbed her sides or his body, but never during foreplay. She was giving in to desire - into passion. Soon she would be writhing about in orgasmic bliss—and he was barely sporting a stiffy.