Christina and Juliet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knock at her door. She opens it and drags me in in one movement. She is wearing a silk dressing gown and I know that underneath it she is naked. She does not speak, just holds my face in her hands and kisses me softly and longingly on the lips. We smile at each other and my heart leaps. My lover holds me close and kisses my neck, her hands already roaming to squeeze my bottom, subtly using her fingers to lift my skirt as she does so. I stroke the soft skin at the side of her neck, bringing the first appreciative moan of the evening, and inhale her scent.

Sometimes Juliet is patient, taking her time, stroking and caressing me for what seems like forever; but not tonight. Tonight she is urgent, demanding, pushing me against the wall, one hand already up under my skirt, seeking out the heat, her palm rubbing the front of my panties even as the tips of her fingers trace the edges of the gossamer-thin lace.

"I want you", she breathes in my ear, her other hand grasping my neck as she holds me close. "Fuck I want you now."

And then she is kissing me, lips devouring mine, soft nips of her teeth on my lower lip. We smile as we make eye contact, my hands pulling on the belt of her gown, it falls open and she is naked underneath, she is naked and my stomach churns and I reach for her breast, so soft and lovely and I feel the weight of it, fingers rolling around her nipple and again she moans as it stiffens in a moment but she pulls away anyway to stop me.

"No," she says simply, "no."

And I knew she would do this, it's what I have been waiting for. We are both aching for more but she makes us wait. She does undo my blouse, one button at a time, kissing my body as it is exposed. Pulling it from my shoulders, she unhooks and unzips my skirt. It fallls to the floor. She exhales deeply as she regards me in my underwear. She unclasps my bra, standing back to watch as it falls from my breasts.

"Christ your tits are fucking gorgeous. My bed. Now."

And I comply, of course. How could I refuse? I lie back and she drops her dressing gown, standing naked by the bed. Instantly she falls on my breasts, her lips, teeth and tongue teasing and biting my nipples until they stand erect and proud, hands fondling and tracing the curves. But tonight she cannot contain herself and she all too soon slides down my body, kissing my stomach, down down till she is inches from my hot pussy. I tremble in anticipation. She applies pressure with one finger down the centre of my panties. I know the dampness is seeping into them. I silently will her hands inside. Her fingers lift the edge of the soft lace and stroke around the folds at the top of my thigh.

"Hmm," she wonders, "what shall I do now?"

"Don't tease me," I beg, "please, Juliet..."

And she looks me straight in the eye and tongues me, hard, through the panties. And again. I close my eyes and let out a sigh. And suddenly she is pulling them off me and I lift my hips to let her. She strikes again like a snake, parting my lips and upwards, her fingers helping to expose my clit. Juliet starts up a gentle rhythm, fingers and tongue working together, inside me and around me and especially sucking my clit. I watch her and put my hands through her hair and sometimes she watches me too and although I can't see I know she has one hand in her own pussy. I feel guilty but as if reading my mind she whispers,

"No. Lie back." And I put my arms up to the headboard and enjoy it and empty my mind as my lover tongues around my pussy lips and on my clit. She uses her fingers to help, sliding one inside my pussy and out again, teasing around the entrance as I gasp involuntarily. When she knows she is taking me close, Juliet stops and wriggles up the bed. She brushes her hanging breasts across mine and then leans up over me, her thick, erect nipples tantalisingly out of my reach. My tongue darts out but I am too slow and she pulls out of range two or three times, then lowers them to my mouth. I eagerly suck them hard in turn for as long as I am allowed. She bends to me and we kiss and kiss and now I am allowed to fondle her breasts and squeeze her nipples.

"I love you," I say between kisses and she smiles and slides down the bed once more and again I feel her breath on me and her tongue, oh god her tongue and I put my hands on her head as her tongue and fingers circle and explore and press and press, the world reduced to the sensations deep inside me, and for a moment I wonder about the power of this thing, driving the wave higher and higher and higher...

And with spasms and shudders I come, come, come hard and hard again, crying in great gasps of breath, arms thrown behind my head. Juliet looks up at me and grins, the grin of the victor, her lower face covered in a sticky sheen, her red hair falling around her shoulders and I love her I love her I love her with so much force it hurts. She dips her head again, a wolf devouring her prey. I am still gently twitching when with a few practised strokes with her fingers and a couple of short, sharp darts with her tongue, she makes me come again, just as hard,

"oh god oh god oh god", I breathe, and I want to tell her to stop stop STOP cause it's all too much but I can't I can't, I can feel her fingers still on me and in me, my body is on fire I'm half crying I can hardly see or hear and she brings me quickly to another HUGE orgasm and my mind is stars and light and static I am an animal an animal an ANIMAL and then she is holding me close, holding me as my breathing slows, our limbs entwined as I slowly return to reality.

"I love you too," she says quietly as she strokes my hair and we look into each other's eyes for a long time. And my hand moves down between her legs.

A little later we have Thai food delivered. Juliet answers the door in her dressing gown and I shout,

"Come back to bed!" while she is paying the driver just for the fun of it and we eat and drink wine and sit at the table and smile at each other and don't say much at all.

*

There is much, much more to tell in this story, but I think it's time to take a break. I'm really glad you were here for me- I really needed to tell it to someone. I hope you'll be around to hear the next part.

12