Christina Looks for a College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2
2
41 Followers

As soon as she is done Layla goes back to driving the metal joy-toy in and out of Lisa’s tight center.

After a few more strokes, Layla feels Lisa’s sexy body begin to tense up more and begin to convulse. She knows that Lisa is ready to explode and that is just what happens.

Lisa screams out to Layla, “Do not stop now, pound my poor, abused pussy more, pleasssssseeeeeeeee do not stop, I want to cum soooooooooo bad all over your hand!”

And that is just what Layla does, she pounds away harder at Lisa’s tight pussy as Lisa’s fingers rub away at her extremely sensitive love button.

Lisa can feel her pussy grab hold of the toy as if it never wants to let it go and then she screams out in sweet release, “Here I come, here I come, ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, yes, yes! Please do not stop, don’t stop!”

Lisa’s whole body lunges towards Layla and the toy as she feels electricity go from her toes to her head and then out of her worn-out pussy as wave after wave of her pure liquid pours out of her and onto Layla’s hard-working hand. Lisa soaks the floor below her creating a river of her wonderful release there. She soaks the toy as her pussy spasms through each powerful orgasm. She feels her body tense up and then relax with each wave of pleasure that comes upon her until she can take no more and pulls Layla’s hand and the toy from deep within her wet depths. She collapses on the floor, trying to catch her breath as the last waves of her final orgasm overtake her sexy body.

Layla has wasted no time in joining the rest of the sexual satisfied room and quickly grabs the vibrator from Lisa’s grasp and she plunges it deep within her tight depths. She begins to shove it in and pull it out of her pulsating pussy, just to plunge it all the way back into her even harder. A few more strokes with the vibrating joy-stick and a few hard rubs of her throbbing clit and sweet release is hers. Her tight pussy opens up its flood gates all over her hand and the toy. A rush of her warm fluid comes pouring out of her and onto the floor below. Her thin, pink pussy lips spreading out and pulsating around the toy. A few more convulsions rock her body as the exploding orgasm rocks her body. She slowly removes the toy from her tight hole and lets it rest on her still rock-hard trigger. She slowly closes her eyes as total relaxation and satisfaction are finally hers.

As you look around the room all you see are four beautiful, satisfied women and a floor soaked with the evidence of their love making.

Meanwhile while the girls have been enjoying the company of each other, Rachel has been upstairs enjoying the company of Matt and Will.

To be continued….

2
2
41 Followers
12