Christina, Slave In Training Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

"Let me see. Lift your skirt." There was an edge of command in Rick's voice. Christine blushed and hesitated for a moment, but then pulled her skirt up to her waist.

"Why you little tramp!'' her examiner exclaimed, "No panties."

Christine's blush became a deeper red. "Stanley has made new rules for me to follow. I am not allowed to wear panties or a bra any more. May I drop my skirt down now?" she asked with a pleading tone.

"No you may not!" was the quick answer. "Your husband wanted me to see your pussy. So hold up your skirt and let me look. Does it embarrass you to show me your pussy Christine?

Christine nodded. It was not enough for her boss. "Tell me bitch! I want to hear you say it! Are you ashamed that I am looking at your hole?"

"Yes, I am ashamed." she answered simply. There seemed to her nothing else she could say.

"But it makes you hot, doesn't it."

"Yes," she answered, her blush getting deeper.

"How hot? Hot enough to want to be fucked?"

"Yes, that hot."

"Come one, Christine, say it. How hot"

"So hot I want to be fucked," the poor girl finally admitted.

"Why do you think your husband wanted me to see your pussy," Rick asked. "Do you supposed he wanted me to play with it too; and you, what do you want? What about it Christine, do YOU want me to put a finger in your cunt and frig you? Are you that much of a slut?"

Christine's lip was beginning to quiver a just a bit, and a tear was forming in the corner of her eye. Confused and humiliated, she none the less very much did want his finger in on her pussy. She was, however, afraid to say so. Stanley hadn't explained what she was suppose to do if Rick took up his challenge. "What ever you say Mr. Green," was the only reply she dared to give.

Her boss, however, refused to let the poor girl off the hook. "No, No, Christine, that's a cop out. I want an answer..., are you a horny slut who wants me to frig your cunt?"

Christine could control her need no longer. "Yes please, Mr. Green. Frig my cunt. I am a horny slut. Put a finger in me and jack me off, please. I'm oh so wet, and I need to cum."

"Maybe in a minute." Rick replied vaguely. First take your skirt off and open your blouse. I have always admired your tits Christine even tho I have never been so fortunate as to see them in the flesh. Now, however, it seems my time has come. Show me your breasts. Offer them to my hands the way a slut should."

Christine dropped her skirt, loosened her belt, and hooking her thumbs in the waist band, pushed the garment to the floor around her feet. The remaining three buttons of the blouse quickly came unfastened, releasing her tits from their only cover. Nor did she forget his final command. Now naked except for hose, garter belt and shoes, she cupped her hands under her exposed breasts, and offered them to him in submissive sacrifice.

He reached forward to squeeze the tempting female flesh, then between each thumb and forefinger he rolled a nipple teasing those erect nubs with exquisite pain. "Spread your legs Missy. You do still want that finger in your cunt don't you?"

Oh Jesus yes! But, please, no more. Please don't tease me any more. Put your finger inside me please. I'm so hot. If you don't fuck me, at least bring be off with your finger." Christine was sobbing now.

Still fondling one breast, Rick cupped her sex with his free hand. The middle finger slipped between the swollen lips, and its tip curled upward, hooking the tortured woman, reminding her that she was his captive. Slowly at first and then faster, that slim finger raked the walls of her wet and sensitized vagina searching for the 'G-spot.' Once fully inside her to the third knuckle, he used the opposing thumb to scrub across the clitoris that was beginning to peek from under its fleshy cover.

Christine closed her eyes, threw her head back, and clinching her fists at her side, she gave herself up to the pleasure that was racking her body from tits to clit. Rick leaned forward in his chair to take between his teeth the tender nipple that had been left unattended when his hand had reached for her sex. Christine guessed what was coming and gritted her teeth in preparation.

It was no use. In the same instant as that probing finger found the exact trigger inside her pussy, his cruel teeth bit into her nipple. Her knees buckled as the hurt from that tortured teat mingled with the climax that was an expanding knot inside her belly.

"AGHHHA, O-OH OHMYGOD! That is sooo goood, Mr. Green, Oh thank you Sir."

"And how does as slut thank the man who brings her off, Christine?" Rick asked blankly pretending a question where none really existed.

"She sucks his cock for him?" Christine blurted immediately, yet in her panic to please him, unsure of her answer. " Oh yes, Mr. Green let me take you in my mouth. I want to suck you off and swallow your cum."

"On your knees between my legs, bitch," Rick ordered as he swung his office chair around to make his crotch available. "Take it out for me, and let me feel some tit flesh around it before you start to suck."

Christine dropped to her knees and opening his fly, extracted the cock that was every bit as big and fat as she expected it to be. The excitement of playing with her tits and pussy already had him fully erect . Snuggling close to him with her arms over his thighs she laid his rod in her cleavage where her hands could pinch her pert jugs around him. By raising and lowering her shoulders a few inches she was able to jack his penis up and down between her breasts.

She dropped her head, and with tongue fully extended she could barely lick the very tip of the prick head that protruded upward from the vice of her tits. That would not do. She needed more. She needed to taste him. She needed to fill her mouth with male meat. She needed to feel with her lips the smooth penis skin sliding up and down over his hardness. Crawling backward a foot or two she freed her arms from over his legs. Dropping her hands to the floor, she crawled forward again into the frame between his knees where her mouth reached for its prize and swallowed it.

The taste of his pre-cum was delicious. Frantic for more of his creamy male seed, she went down on him, stuffing her throat with every down stroke, and raking his full length with lips and teeth with every up stroke. With every bob of her head her bare breasts that hung from her open blouse swayed enticingly. Rick too was seized by the eroticism of an almost naked woman on her hands and knees between his thighs. His hand tangled in her hair and shoved her head even farther down on upon the alter of his rampant prick.

"Eat me bitch, make me cum in your mouth. Swallow my load damn you."

No man could last long under such an enthusiastic assault, and within minutes Rick was filling Christine's throat with his salty load. "That's right you little bitch! Swallow me, swallow it all," he hissed at her in a strained half whisper.
When he was finished, Rick looked at his little slut of a secretary and told her, "All right girl, go to the ladies room and straighten up, and button that blouse all the way this time. This afternoon at quitting time come back in here and strip to garter belt and hose. I'll be waiting for you to sit down on my cock."

There was a sneer on Rick's face as he continued, "Your husband sent me your pussy to see what I would do with it did he? Well, you call and tell him I'm going to fuck his slut wife until she can't stand up. Tell him that's what I'm going to do the pussy he wanted thrown in my face."

As soon as she returned to her desk for the ladies room, Christine did call her husband at his office to tell him of her adventure. "Oh Stanley, it was so embarrassing. Rick made me hold up my skirt and show him my pussy, and then I had to take it off, and open my blouse so he could feel my tits and pussy. After he played with my tits and nipples for a while, he finger fucked me to an orgasm. Then honey he wanted a blow job"

"Did you give him one," her husband asked.

"Of course. What else could I do, but that's not the worst of it. I am to report back to him at closing time to strip and sit down on his cock. He said to tell you he his going to fuck me until I can't stand up."

"Why you little whore," Stanley exclaimed. "It wasn't only on his finger that you climaxed, was it. You got off on sucking him too didn't you? Now You WANT him to fuck you, don't you? I'll bet you can hardly able to wait for him to stick you with his big cock. Isn't that true, Christine? You're wet already aren't you?"

"Yes sir," she answered simply. "Its true. I did. I got off just sucking it. It's also true, I'm very wet, and do want him to fuck me. He has such a nice cock, and Its going to feel sooo good in my cunny. But its not my fault I'm acting the slut. You had me dress like a street walker. You told me to throw my pussy in his face. What else could I have done?"

"Listen to me, Christine," Stanley was snarling into the phone, "only a slut would have sucked him off like that and enjoyed it. Let him fuck you at 5 this afternoon. When he is finished with you go to the ladies room and stuff yourself with toilet paper so that his cum doesn't leak out on the way home. I'm going to meet Julia at 3 and let her in the house. We will be waiting for you here." With those instructions he hung up.

It was 5:01 in the afternoon when Christine again entered her bosses' office and locked the door behind her. Rick was siting in his chair behind his desk. His pants and shorts were down around his ankles and in his hand he was slowly jacking 8 inches of hard-on. Christine quickly unbuttoned her blouse and shook it from her shoulders. The skirt hit the floor right behind the blouse.

"Come here slut. I have something for you. Sit that hungry pussy of yours right down over this thing."

Christine walked to his side of the desk, her tits juggling slightly as she moved. She stood in front of him for a moment letting him enjoy her nude body, then turned around and backed up to straddle his thighs. Her hand reached between her legs for the pole that would impale her, and with a push she set it solidly between her pussy lips. His arms reached around her to take a breast in each hand, and as he squeezed, he spread his fingers to capture the erect nipples.

Slowly Christine slid her cunt downward over Rick's male meat, taking him inside her half inch by half inch. She had been on fire ever since he had finger frigged her to an orgasm this morning, and wet as she was, she took even that sizable member with remarkable ease. She bit her lip as he filled her, lost in the sensations that raced from her stretched cunt to the pleasure centers of her brain.

"Oh God! Oh God!" was the best she could vocalize the warm and benign cramps that gripped her sex.

Rick was scarcely any more eloquent. "Yes, Yesss, Babbby! Yesss! Damn, but you do feel so good on it!

Finally she was all the way down, in her to his balls. His hands were still filled with her tits as he pulled her body back against him. "Rock your ass slut," he instructed, demanding that she slide her vagina sleeve up and down over his cock. One hand left its tit and nipple to hug her high around her waist and with it he lifted her an inch or two that her hips might move and jack at his cock.

By he time Christine felt the hard-on inside her begin to pulse and spurt, all the colors of the rainbow were flashing before her eyes. Her orgasm came singularly but it was huge in size and totally satisfying in intensity. As the two of them finished, Rick straightened his knees and let her slide forward down his legs into a heap on the floor.

"Clean me slut," was Rick's only command. Christine was willing. She rolled around on a hip and scooted forward to take his spent cock into her mouth where she scrubbed it with her tongue. Above her she heard Rick's calm instructions. "When you get home, be sure and tell Stanley how you came on my cock, and how good it felt filling your cunt. Tell him old Rick knows what to do with a pussy thrown in his face. Go on home now bitch and tell him he married a slut."

Christine gathered her blouse and skirt from where she had dropped them on the floor and slipped off down the hall to the ladies room still in the nude. She felt certain that with the offices all closed for the night no one would see her. It didn't matter if they did she thought. Being seen naked was nothing compared to the slutty way she had acted today.

Before she redressed she was careful to plug her cunt with toilet paper just as Stanley had demanded of her. Whatever this was about, when she arrived home, much of Rick's load would still be inside her. What use , she wondered, did her husband have in mind for her cunt filled with another man's jism.

It was well after 6 by the time Christine opened her front door. She had been practicing what she was to tell her husband about having Rick's cock cum in her cunt. He would know that already of course, but should she admit how much pleasure Rick had given her? Should she admit the way she had orgasmed with him inside her? When she opened the front door, however, the scene before her was so unexpected and outrageous that everything else disappeared from her mind.

There in the foyer at the foot of the stairs was Julia, seated on the second step of the stairway that led to the second floor. She was weeping uncontrollably and struggling against the ropes that held her helplessly spread eagled across the stairway. Each arm was stretched out at right angles from her body and tied tightly at the wrist to a baluster. Her legs were extended and spread, pulled into a split by ropes that pulled her ankles to the bottom of the first newel of the staircase. But for a broad leather slave collar and leash, she was as naked as the day she was born.

Sitting on a stool in front of the bound and sobbing woman was Stanley with a buggy whip in his hand. The marks on Julia's thighs and breasts were conclusive evidence that the whip had indeed been used, and used generously, on the helpless woman.

Julia cried out to Christine, half screaming in indignation, and half sobbing in terror, "Please help me Christine. This lunatic husband of yours has raped me, and now he is torturing me. Make him stop. Turn me loose. Call the police. For God's sake, do something. "

Poor Christine was confused. She had no idea was going on here? Had her husband and master gone crazy? Why would he do this to Julia? What should she do? Was there anything she could do?

-----------------------------------------------

Tune in next time to find out what happens to poor Julia. The only price of admission to the further adventures of Christine is to VOTE (and if the spirit should move you, by all means feedback or an e-mail would be nice). Above all else tho VOTE, big number or little number, but damn it VOTE. Many thanks from Jigs.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers
12