Christina vs Tentacle Monster Ch. 01

Story Info
Christina losses herself to the monster and its tentacles.
1k words
3.98
101.6k
92
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran as they chased after her. She jumped through the living room window and fell to her face on the soft ground. She jumped up and ran faster as they continued their pursuit. She looked back as they gained on her skinny body. She jumped the fence and ran through the overgrown field. She was heading for the big barn.

She was looking at the basement window and looked back as one smacked her. She whimpered and went as fast as her long legs would take her. She dove and screamed as she flew through the window. She felt a hard tug and was sent to the floor. She looked down and saw her tee shirt was torn off and hanging on a nail. She jumped up and ran as they entered the barns window. She found a door and slammed it shut. She held her back to it and fixed her bikini top so her tit wasn't hanging out.

She waited and listened for them. Then they hit the door and almost knocked her down. She held the door as they pounded on it. She felt something fall to her cleavage and looked up. The wood was beginning to give. All around her dents and cracks appeared. She found a piece of two by four and wedged it between the door and a beam. She stood back and watched as the door continued getting beat.

She backed up and kept watching the door as it cracked and snapped. She saw one get through and fly at her. She screamed and began running as the door burst into pieces. She ran and went up a ladder as they followed. She slammed the door on them and caught one with the door. She locked it and watched it move around. It shot a green substance at her and landed on her tight jeans. She watched as the fabric melted and ran down her leg. She picked up a board and began to smack the tentacle.

She ran away as they got through the trap door. She looked back and screamed as she fell off the top of the barn. She landed in on an old trailer. She laid there stunned for a second, they moved in to take her down. She looked up and rolled as they struck the trailer. She went to run but one had gotten her waist and wiggled down between her firm ass cheeks. She fought it as it pulled her towards the others. She screamed and kicked at it.

Christina felt the tentacle slip past her thong and it began to prod her pussy. She screamed and fought as it rubbed and prodded until it felt her pussy become moist. She cried for help as the others finally attacked her tan body. They wrapped around her ankles and held her legs open. Her wrists were taken by two others and they flipped her to her back. She struggled as it continued to tease her moist pussy.

She felt her tight jeans give way as they tore them off revealing her thong and nice legs. They had captured her and was about to have their way with the sexy body. Her bra was removed and her tits were enwrapped and squeezed like they were milking them. They teased her nipples until they were hard as a rock.

She fought the sensations that they sent through her as her nipples took a hell of a teasing. She then felt the tentacle that was rubbing her pussy slid inside her wet hole just a little then out of it. It then sprouted a smaller tendril and it attacked her clit and began to pull and squeeze it. She lost it and her cum flowed as they tormented her. She looked as the two tentacles that were squeezing her tits oozed a milky white slime right onto her hard nipples. She watched as they continued to squeeze her firm tits. Christina was in trouble, and no one around to save her this time!

She struggled as the tentacles had their way with her. Then it happened, after all the rubbing and prodding, it shoved deep into her wet pussy. She closed her eyes tight and arched her back as it forced itself into her. She felt it begin to fuck her as the tentacles that enwrapped her tits milked faster and squeezed harder. She couldn't win so she did what she could, she let go and let them have her!

She moaned and squealed as they pounded her tight, little hole hard and deep. She was sweaty and panting already. They were making her enjoy it and she was. One tentacle got her long, black hair and pulled as the tentacle inside shoved deep. She let out a squeal as she got off. They knew how to work her body good.

They lifted her legs up and wide as another shoved up and anal fucked her. Her eyes shot open and jaw dropped as it invaded her ass. She went to cry for help as another shot into her mouth and forced her to suck it. Christina was now stuffed in every hole and she was taking it all. The monster loved its new victim and made her cum over and over. The famous monster hunter had once again been had by the one she was sent to kill.

She was worn out fast and almost about to faint when she felt something weird happening to her tits. She looked as they spurted out her breast milk. Her eyes widened as they made her lactate! She realized what the slim had done and fainted as the monster sent its suckers out and sucked her milk as it continued to fuck her silly.

It had enough and filled her holes up with its pink slimy cum. Christina was left on the barn floor naked and covered in pink slime. It retreated and went to find another victim. Christina woke up hours later and went to her car. She drove away naked and ashamed. The monster had found the neighbor lady and gave it to her. Christina would go back later to fight the tentacle monster again, but not until she recovers.