Christina's Contradictions Ch. 03

Story Info
Christina’s hot pursuit.
3.1k words
3.79
37.5k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Christina, like many women, doesn't like to verbalize a lot about sex. Over the years, I've found it's pointless to ask her to talk about subjects she finds erotic. Role-Play, on the other hand is different. A friend's suggestion led to the first concrete proof that Christina had ideas about one of her younger colleagues that lay outside the boundaries of our marriage.

My thanks to Sstugatz for his advice on this series!

*

I should have been suspicious the minute Christina suggested the role-play.

I've always liked erotic role-plays, and even occasionally succeeded in talking my wife, Christina into participating in a few, but she'd NEVER initiated the action – this was the first time....

"It was Linda's idea. She asked me to audition for a part in the play her theater company is doing! If you help me rehearse for the audition, it would be kind of a role-play, wouldn't it?"

"Why isn't Linda doing it herself – if it's such a great part?" I said, not bothering to conceal my sarcasm. The problem with Linda – socially speaking – was that she seemed to forget she was married most of the time. She was always trying to rope Christina into her latest scheme – which never seemed to have anything to do with her husband, George, or I.

"Linda's already got a part, besides there's probably NO chance they'd pick me – I've never even acted. I just told Linda I'd do it to keep her company."

"Anyone else from work develop a sudden interest in acting?" There HAD to be more to this than Christina was letting on.

"I'm not sure" she said hesitantly "I think Linda might have said something about Rick trying out."

"YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?" Ever since Rick had arrived in the building where the girls worked, it seemed like Christina found at LEAST one excuse per day to work his name into some conversation or another. She'd even mentioned she always had a 'thing' about guys like Rick. We'd been watching a movie on television a few nights ago and some actor reminded her of 'Rick'. She'd had a few glasses of wine and casually elaborated 'there's something about his eyes – a warm intensity – that always made shivers go down my spine...' I could still hear her saying it! It just wasn't typical for her to make these kinds of comments about people from work.

"I thought YOU might think me being in a play was sexy. My part COULD be pretty steamy!" Christina chided suggestively. She was obviously trying to tap into the fact that we sometimes fantasized about her making it with another guy. That's actually what most of the role-plays she 'went for' seemed to be about...

I didn't figure out 'what' exactly it was that was eating me about this 'Rick' guy, or the way Christina talked about him until the following morning. It dawned on me in the middle of my morning shower. Up until now, Christina had NEVER been willing to admit about fantasizing about a 'real' person. Celebrities and 'mysterious strangers' were something she had talked about. But NOBODY ever had a real identity with her, although she made it clear – more than once – she DID have fantasies about guys we both knew.

Whenever I'd tried to press her about the details of 'real guys', she'd retreat with a comment like 'I like to keep SOME secrets.'

I decided to ask her more about it the following night, after I got home from work. I'd been thinking about it all day – I couldn't shake the feeling that – for some reason –Christina seemed to be shoving this 'Rick' in my face...

"I didn't mean to rain on your parade last night – about the play – I mean..."

"Don't worry" Christina said – it seemed to be a the forefront of her thoughts as well – "Linda said the 'relationship' part of the audition depends on how closely Tim, the director, is going to follow the movie script which the play is based on. He's only going to decide after my audition – if there's chemistry between Rick and I."

I was trying hard not to become irritated as Christina – who'd never displayed one iota of interest in 'acting' – began talking so casually about Linda, 'Tim the director' and, of course Rick.

I was pretty sure this play 'thing' HAD to be a lot more Linda's idea, anyway. I'd decided that at the least I could do was try and 'appear' supportive. Besides, no use blowing the ONE opportunity in 15 years that Christina had taken the initiative with a role-play. After all, it was Friday night and the kids were asleep!

"Can I help you prepare for your audition?" I asked, trying to sound sincere.

"Yes!" Christina's face broke out in her familiar smile "Tim gave me a DVD" she blurted out, shoving an envelope into my hands "The instructions are in there – I'll go change – YOU can help me rehearse if you want!" she whispered enthusiastically over her shoulder, heading up the stairs.

The instructions were pretty basic:

1) To prepare for your audition watch the enclosed DVD. 2) The DVD will end about halfway through the movie, so you'll be familiar with the plot and characters. 3) Your audition begins at the point the movie stops. Your job is to improvise what your character – a very feminine police detective played by you – would do while working undercover, trailing a handsome young murder suspect.

Good Luck!

"I suppose Rick's playing the 'handsome young murder suspect'?" I couldn't resist being a bit irritated as I heard Christina descending the stairs.

"Don't worry about too much about the quality of the movie – it's definitely 'Grade-B'. I'm sure Tim's going to do a MUCH better job with the story-line for our play." Christina chattered, one of her normal techniques of changing the subject!

I about choked on my wine when I saw how Christina had dressed to 'rehearse'! She was wearing a VERY short black wrap-skirt and a sheer white blouse. A jet-black bra showed clearly through the translucent fabric of her top. Black hose and matching heels topped off the outfit.

I REALLY liked all of these touches, and I'd tried to convince Christina to wear these kinds of outfits – in different combination – in public. She occasionally would emphasize one aspect or another, but she'd never been this decked out – all at once – and especially in public. Not that we were going out... I knew she'd never set foot out the front door in an outfit like this – especially in a skirt that short. As she stepped into the glow of the light cast off the TV, I could see she had far more make-up than usual and she was DEFINITELY wearing expensive perfume. Although Christina wore perfume around the house on weekend nights, I couldn't remember her EVER using that much make-up – she doesn't need much – but I had to admit she looked GREAT!

I didn't know exactly how to react – what to say. The reason I'd NEVER seen Christina dressed this hot, was because Christina had never failed to point out that women who dressed like this looked like whores.

"Kind of looks like you're pushing the outside of the 'tramp- envelope' there, kiddo" I joked, knowing the word 'slut' – which was far more accurate – might turn her off.

"This is the outfit Tim said I'll wear in the audition. He said it was important to test it out. I thought you might like it!" she teased, turning around like a model on a runway! "Let's start the movie!"

I poured her a glass of wine and hit the play button, wondering if 'Tim the director' had forgot the small detail that Christina was married and had to live here – 365 days out of the year – with her husband, colleagues and friends AFTER this play was over. Besides the MINOR fact that Christina didn't know ANYTHING about acting!

We'd only been watching a short time when I noticed that the character Christina was supposedly portraying wasn't dressed NEARLY as sluttish. It seemed Tim, Christina – or both – were taking s few liberties with the character development. I also couldn't help noticing Christina wasn't wearing her wedding ring... She never removed her ring – but the movie provided me an excuse to ask her about it.

"So you're single, like the character, eh?" I asked lightly touching her bare ring finger.

"Actually, no" she smiled, looking me right in the eye "In Tim's version I'm married, but I remove my ring before going under-cover. Tim says me being married in the play only modifies the plot slightly. Since it's community-theater, he said it'll heighten the sexual tension since some people in the audience actually know me. I'm basically 'off-limits' in real life AND in the play!"

Christina made that last statement as matter-of-factly as if she'd just explained an algebra homework problem to one of our kids. She'd not only internalized all this stuff, but seemed to be OK with it.

As we sat down on our couch, it was difficult to guess where this was REALLY going. I'd brushed my hand on Christina's thigh as we got comfortable and was surprised by what I felt – or rather what I DIDN'T feel – under the light fabric of her skirt.

"Did Tim tell you to wear a thong?" I asked, knowing Christina hardly ever wore those and not exactly believing she'd wear one to her audition.

"He said dress the part" she replied sexily "Besides, it's good 'insurance' to make sure my skirt stays on isn't it?"

"You mean your blouse might not?" I couldn't believe I just blurted that out – I wasn't really the jealous type, really.

"Don't worry so much, Tim's thought everything through. He even gave me an 'emergency-word' for the audition. All I have to do is say 'CUT' any time I become uncomfortable – with anything. Tim and Rick will immediately stop the audition if I say that. It's even in the release form he showed me – so stop worrying. I thought this kind of stuff turned you on, anyway..."

I wasn't sure if Christina realized that what she was telling me would not sound exactly reassuring to most guys. But what I REALLY couldn't explain to her was that imagining her alone with two guys – dressed like a call-girl – was making my cock so hard that I thought the slightest touch from her might make me blow my wad in my jeans!

The movie WAS grade-B, and the DVD ended just as Christina's character had to make a decision whether or not to accompany the murder suspect home – alone and without any kind of back-up. Of course, the female detective was SURE the suspect was innocent, and that she could handle anything that came up... And of course, the female detective – posing as a call girl – 'painted herself into a corner' using these clichés. That is, by letting herself be alone with a guy paying for sex...

"OK" Christina said as she rose off our couch for rehearsal "I'm playing the detective and you're the handsome suspect."

"Played by Rick" I said, finishing her sentence without thinking about it. I could have kicked myself! If I kept making sarcastic comments I might as well flush the evening down the toilet! But Christina seemed to have other ideas...

"Yes, played by Rick – who's MUCH better looking than the suspect in the movie, by the way... If it makes you happy, I'll say 'CUT' as soon as you do something that I wouldn't let Rick do – might as well rehearse using my emergency-word as well, right?"

Guessing that the idea of the plot was for the suspect to lure the beautiful police detective into his liar and seduce her, I decided to try to and dispense with the verbal digs and proceed with the action. It was surreal imagining that Rick would have an identical opportunity in the audition.

"One of my associates warned me you might be a cop" I said, digging into the bag of clichés we all have from cop movies, determined to try improvising a convincing bad guy.

"What do you think?" Christina purred, quickly twirling around "Do I LOOK like a cop?"

I take her hands in mine, gently at first and back her toward the couch – but suddenly swing her arms up over her head, pinning her back against the wall, both wrists above her – A shocked look flashes across her face!

"Maybe you're wearing a wire" I suggest trying to sound sinister, running my free hand firmly along the contour of Christina's hour-glass figure – along each side of her torso, waist, hip... It was easy to see from her secondary reaction that she was actually excited by the start of the audition! The strange flash of excitement in her blue eyes immediately confirmed she was imagining Rick's hands moving over her firm body, not mine...

"I thought we were friends!" she said in mock indignation that made me wonder if she'd already been practicing...

"Just making sure" I replied, as I began slowly unbuttoning her thin blouse. Somehow, I'd guessed she'd decided to let Rick remove her top during the audition, and she confirmed this as her arms remained completely relaxed as I slowly lowered them to her sides, slipping her blouse off her shoulders, and letting it fall to the floor.

"Turn around" I said and Christina complied.

I circled my hands around her slender waist, thinking how her well-cared-for, lightly tanned skin would feel to the powerful grip of Rick's hands. I then slid them up and around, fairly confident that my wife would have absolutely no objections to her young colleague palming her 34-B cup tits through her bra. I was right, and she moaned as I pulled her into me and planted several soft kisses on her neck and earlobes...

Christina's hands rose to cover mine and I immediately flashed to the ambiguous gestures of school-girls, trying to decide whether or not to regain control over the use of their body on the one hand, or encouraging further exploration, on the other...

I decided to use her semi-defensive move up the stakes.

"So you're married" I said, tapping the thin tan-line at the base of her ring finger. "This supports my friend's theory you're a cop. Does your husband know what sacrifices you make – in the line of duty?" I asked as I gently unsnapped her bra.

I was really running the risk of blowing the evening's adventure, because Christina, on the rare occasion she does a fantasy role-play, has made it crystal-clear that the mention of me, or our family is a no-go area! She says it shatters the illusion for her.

But I could feel – as I removed her bra – THIS particular time was completely different for some reason and that the thought of uttering the single word 'CUT' had never entered her mind as she imagined her young colleague's athletic hands freely exploring her topless body!

I twirled her around, pulling her into me and tried to imagine what Christina would look like through Rick's eyes! Would she REALLY let him get this far? Her moaning and the way her hands snaked around me, firmly palming my ass was a strong indication of my answer. I ran my hands underneath her skirt, finding the tops of her thigh-high hose and simultaneously confirmed that she HAD worn a thong to rehearsal AND that it was OK with her if Rick ran his hands over her nearly-bare ass!

"You know..." I began as I forced her to her knees "...how you test a hooker to see if she's really an undercover cop? It's when we get to this stage. If your buddies suddenly come busting down the door, I'm under arrest."

"There's no one around but us" Christina teased, massaging my thighs, staying right in character!

I was wondering if Christina was ever going to 'CUT', and decided to deliberately go WAY outside her fantasy comfort-zone, knowing that if I blew it, the only option I'd have was a cold shower!

"And your husband? How do you think he'd feel about this?" I asked as I guided Christina's hand to the throbbing bulge beneath my belt-line.

"I think he knows this is going to happen, therefore, his feelings appear to be irrelevant..." Christina said in her dusky low voice as she rapidly worked my pants open, massaging my cock through my shorts!

Christina had the oddest look in her eyes as she said that, and her eyes never left mine as she asked "Isn't that what you think?"

"Yes" I hissed, as she eased my cock out and began teasing the swollen purple tip with her flickering tongue! I knew if either of us said another word, I'd shoot my load, so I just watched my wife act out her fantasy, which apparently involved giving head to her new co-star, Rick!

Christina then closed her eyes as her lips began gliding over my shaft and I knew – in her imagination – she was giving an academy-award winning blow-job to the new bad guy in her life! Wondering just how far she felt like taking her audition, I slowly twisted a fist of her hair in my hand and guided her upward, her eyes opening with a puzzled look just before I spun her around and snapped her forward at the waist, her arms catching the wall in front of her for balance – she looked like a ballerina, with her torso parallel to the floor – except her lungs were heaving with excited gasps as she ground her ass into my cock!

I eased Christina's skirt up around her waist, hungrily eyeing the way the black thong highlighted the curves of her ass! "Now that we know what our female detective REALLY wanted from the murder suspect she was trailing, let's establish what exactly it is that my wife wants from Rick during her audition."

Christina doesn't like being fucked from behind. Like the clothes she auditioned in, she associated this with whores... However, like everything else associated with her fantasy involving Rick, this appeared to be an exception! I slowly peeled my wife's thong down over her ass, without a trace of her usual non-verbal indications that she wanted it in any other way!

"Is this what you're hoping for out of that audition?" I hissed in her ear.

"Oh My God! Oh My God!" Christina gasped over and over again as we completed her 'un-dress rehearsal' and she showed me how she hoped her audition with Rick would climax!