Christina's Idea of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But not today, Mark, not today'. She began getting dressed. 'But if you're up for some fun, you know where I am.'

Deflated, I got dressed too, and after an awkward goodbye rushed downstairs to make myself seen.

'Where have you been!', demanded Michael as he passed me in the ground floor corridor. 'What did she have you doing'.

'Sorry, Michael', I said, 'Something came up'.

Michael having been dealt with, my mind was racing with what happened in the last half hour. I couldn't focus on what I was doing. Twice I had customers come up to me and ask me something, only for me to stare back at them catatonically until they repeated their request.

I snuck off to the store room for a break, something I'd never usually do. But now I had something to think about: how to find as many excuses to serve Ms Aguilera as possible, so we could be alone again.

***

I tried to find an excuse to go to her room later that day, I was so eager. But the senior porters were on shift and I couldn't get a look in. I stayed up until one (I was staying in the staff sleeping quarters at the time, not able to afford to rent in Dubai) hoping to be called upon, or that Christina herself might ask for me in person like she did before, but nothing came of it.

The next day was the same. I tried to make myself seem as helpful as possible, offering to do the errands Christina had called down for myself, but of course the other staff just thought I wanted to see the famous pop star. Well, I suppose that's true – although I wanted to do more than see her.

The day after I finally got a chance. Christina had ordered two glasses of champagne from room service and I was the only porter in the bar at the time.

'Mark, you'll have to take these up to the penthouse', called Barry, the bar manager, 'I don't know where the others have got to'.

My heart skipped a beat. I had begun to lose hope, but now I was convinced that Christina had somehow masterminded this so I would be the one to bring her the two glasses: one for her, and one for me. And this seemed to be the exciting truth when I entered her room, finding her alone on the chaise-lange, dressed only in a luxurious white dressing gown. It was casually fastened so a good deal of her cleavage was on view.

'Ah, thank you porter', she said delicately.

Porter? She knew my name didn't she? She must have been joking. As I put the glasses down I hesitated, about to say something like, 'which one is for me', when I heard another voice.

'Yes thank you', said a man to my right, 'Now if you'll excuse us we are in a meeting at the moment'.

My face went bright red. I hadn't seen him as I walked in. He must have been her manager or agent, or something.

I felt heart-broken. I was all hyped up for this, and was angry at myself for thinking that some pop star would somehow keep tabs on me so she could call on me at the right time, and that we'd have sex. My only consolation was that I hadn't propositioned her before I noticed that man. If I had, I'd have been thrown out of the hotel already.

***

Six days had passes, and I had given up hope. She had her fun that first day, but surely must have got bored with the idea. Or perhaps she had recruited another one of the porters for her games. Perhaps someone with more 'experience' than me.

Then I happened to be walking around the top floor corridor. It was my lunch hour, and I was making my way to the roof terrace when I saw Christina outside her room, unable to work the key.

'Need some help?', I said.

'Oh, hello again', she said as she noticed me, 'Yes, the key seems broken'.

The electronic key system was notoriously temperamental, so I let her in with my master key, and said I'd get a replacement sent up for her. We hovered in her doorway.

'I haven't seen much of you lately', she said, 'Have you been avoiding me?'

'Oh no', I insisted, 'It's just that I'm new here, and I don't get to look after the...er...important guests'.

She laughed. 'So that's what it is. I thought I'd scared you off that first day'.

'No, no, you know, I'd really like to...erm...see you, and stuff...but', I mumbled incoherently.

'So why don't you come in now? I've got a job for you'

'I'm on my lunch break. But, yes...I'll come in...'

'Oh, okay, well I'll be sure to give you a good tip. I don't carry cash, but we'll work something out', she said provocatively, strolling into the room. I followed as she went out to the balcony where a sun lounger was laid out.

'I'm going to get a tan while I'm here Mark, but you know with sun lotion, there's always some parts you can't reach'.

I gulped. Perhaps her 'fun' games were back on. This sounded ominous.

'Don't look so frightened', she asked, 'and go into the bathroom and get the sun lotion from the cabinet'.

Dutifully I did as she said, and to my shock I returned to find her lying face down on the lounger, completely naked except a pair of sunglasses. I stepped onto the balcony unsurely, not looking at her. Any confidence gained from the shower incident had worn off by now.

'Okay, I'm sure you know what to do. Put it on my back', she asked politely.

Hesitantly I began to massage the lotion over her shoulders and back. The lotion was thick, so I had to apply a fair amount of pressure over her soft skin. It was as if I were giving her a proper massage. I gradually worked my way down, aware that my hands were getting ever closer to her firm, curvy ass. As I got to her lower back I stopped, assuming she would look after the rest herself, but as soon as I stepped away she interjected.

'Hey, don't stop there, there's still plenty of me left.'

Without replying, and with a heavy thudding now in my heart, I began to caress her ass cheeks with the lotion. They were beautiful, and my cock was now rock hard. I worked it into the cute little fold between her bum and her thigh, and my fingers explored over her inner leg, so I got a glancing touch of her soft pussy. I thought I heard a brief inhalation of breath from Christina as I did it. Or maybe it was from me.

After that I did her long, slender legs in daze-like state. When I was done I finally stood back from her, moving awkwardly due to my dick straining against my pants.

'You've done a good job', she said to me.

'No problem...I'll be off now', I replied uncertainly. I was thankful that it was my lunch break, and so I could deal with my erect dick in the staff quarters.

'Where are you going?', she said, more as a statement than a question. 'I need you to tell me when 15 minutes is up. I have a problem with falling asleep in the sun.'

'Ok...I'll, erm, be back in 15', I said, unsure whether this was part of one of Chistina's games, or she genuinely was worried about sunburn.

'No, no', she said, raising herself up a bit to look at me. I'm sure I got a quick view of her right nipple as she did. I was suddenly self-conscious about whether she could sense my state of arousal.

'No', she continued, 'It's very hot out here, and you need to watch me so I don't burn'.

She was right. It was close to 40 degrees C.

'I know it's your lunch-time Mark, but as I said...I promise you a tip if you do'.

I didn't need much encouragement. So I stood and I watched her as the minutes ticked by. I was excited by the idea that my looking was permitted – demanded even – by Christina. As the time passed a though occurred to me: after 15 minutes what will she do? Will she turn over, and will she want me to watch her again! The very thought sent my cock straining a bit harder still, and it was all I could think about until the time was done.

'Ok, that's 15 minutes', I croaked.

'Ah, thanks Mark'.

And without hesitation or warning she turned over, giving me a view of her full frontal. She must have seen the look on my face.

'What's the matter? It's not like you haven't seen it all before, Mark', she said, a hint of playfulness in her voice. 'Now, you know the drill, apply the lotion'.

This I hadn't bargained on. Surely she could apply it to her front herself? But I wasn't going to argue.

I stepped up, awkwardly, and put some lotion at the top of her chest. It wasn't long until I had to move down, though, and spread it over her ample, firm boobs. I massaged it into the left then the right, again having to apply a firm pressure to work the thick liquid in. Her tits were pushed in all directions, up and down, left to right, as I worked it in. I was uneasy about whether she was looking at me. I couldn't tell, because of her sunglasses, is she was looking at my (very red) face, at my busy hands, or even at my unmissibly swollen groin area.

I gradually moved down, savoring a last few feels of her boobs at the join with her tummy, and down to her naval. It wasn't long before I was at the top of her pussy. Now, I didn't know if there were rules to this game. She had stopped my before I touched her pussy in the shower, so I decided not to risk it at the moment. In one swift movement I spread some lotion down, barely even touching her. It was enough to make my cock twinge though.

As I tried to move onto her legs she realized my lack of courage.

'Hey', she said, 'I think you missed a bit. And an important bit too. I don't want to get burnt down there! It's quite exposed you know!'

Summoning all the courage I could, I worked some lotion down between her legs, my fingers probing at the unimaginable softness of her lips. I think I had stopped breathing by now. I continued to make sure that every fold and every mound of her pussy was covered in a generous portion of the cream. Again, I'm sure I heard a gasp coming from her.

Reluctantly I finished, doing her legs last. And as predicted, she made the same request.

'Ok, now you have to watch me again. 15 minutes remember'

'Ok' was all I managed to respond.

By now I had almost cum in my pants. But the excitement was far from over, as I stepped back to enjoy my freedom to rove over her body with my eyes. I was slightly concerned again about where she was looking, but nothing was going to stop me from looking at her. She was beautiful, every inch of her now somehow looking more perfect after my hands had explored her. Or maybe it was because her body now had a faint glisten with the sun cream.

After 10 minutes or so, my trance like state was interrupted when she said something.

'You're excited, aren't you Mark?', she said.

'Erm...what do you mean?', I asked nervously.

'Don't be shy Mark. Unless you have a sock stuffed down your pants, I'd say you have a boner for me'.

'Errr'.

'Don't be embarrassed. A girl's allowed to find it flattering you know', she reassured, before adding, 'you enjoyed the shower, didn't you?'

'Yes', I replied.

'You see. It doesn't hurt to admit these things. Or to enjoy them. Or be proud of them. I tell you what...you've been very kind to me this afternoon. Why don't I allow you a reward?'

'Like what?' I asked.

'Well, I'll keep sunbathing, but if you want to get your cock out and jerk off, right here on the balcony, that's fine with me'.

'Erm, I really don't think...I mean I'm sure you don't want...' I started.

'Really, I think it's cute watching guys whack themselves off'.

'Ok' I said, not really sure if this was me agreeing to do it or not.

'It's up to you. I'm just going to lie back here, and what you do is up to you'.

True to her word, she stopped conversing and just rested her head back. Scarcely believing what I was doing I slowly unzipped my pants and got my cock out. The rub against the pants as I did was enough to nearly make me cum, I was so hard. Once it was out, I started moving my hand up and down it, with strokes that despite being so familiar to me now seemed very different in the presence of someone else.

I saw a smile creep over Christina's face as I started jacking myself off. Still standing a couple of yards from her, I gradually built up a pace, focusing on her pussy and tits shining with lotion. Of course, it wasn't any time at all before I needed to cum. I hesitated, not sure if this was part of the deal.

'What's the matter?', Christina asked.

'I'm gonna...c-', I said, instinctively stopping myself before saying a rude word.

'Well, I think you missed a bit of lotion on me, Mark. On my boobs. So why don't you come over here and give me some cream'

'Oh, ok', I said, letting go of my dick and reaching for the lotion.

She laughed.

'No, not that. I wantyou to give it to me'.

I realized what she meant, but the embarrassment had no time to take effect as the mere thought of what she was saying made my balls twitch with that pre-orgasm feeling. Without thinking about what I was doing I stepped over and straddled Christina, one leg on either side of the lounger. Hurridly I arched my ass outward so I could push my dick down to an angle pointing at her tits, and tugged at my cock. After just three quick strokes I began to come, and a thick shot of cum spat out over her right breast, a second quickly following up over her left. Three more strings of cum covered her chest in a mesh of white, thick goo.

After a few seconds I slowly regained my composure, moving off Christina (who now had a big, satisfied smile on her face) so she could get up.

'Well, it's looks like you needed that', she said cheekily, looking down at the quantity of cum.

I didn't say anything.

'Well I better take a shower now', she continued, 'and before you get any ideas, it's just me this time'.

I smiled back at her and stood in a daze, my dick still pointing out of my trousers, and watched her walk back into the main room.

'Oh and Mark', she said, turning to face me, 'don't you want your tip?'

'Wasn'tthat the 'tip'...?', I enquired.

'No, that was you jerking off', she laughed, 'No your tip is: don't just stand there when a girl's sending you big signals for you to seduce her. You'll know for next time'. And with that she turned and walked into the bathroom, leaving me in a mental dilemma as to what she meant. Could I have fucked her just then? How could I be so stupid! I let myself out, and spent the rest of my break running through the whole incident in my head, barely able to believe it, once again.

***

It was the next day, and I was suffering mixed emotions. On the one hand, had I blown my chance to fuck Christina? Had I disappointed her, or was she joking? On the other hand, she referred to the 'next time'. I resolved to me more assertive. And my chance came soon enough.

A call came down to reception when I was on room duty, so I was fortunate that it came to me. The guy who took the called my on the walkie-talkie.

'Mark, you need to get to the Penthouse, you know, the one with Ms Aguilera in it.'

'Er, ok. What for?', I asked expectantly.

'Well, I think her TV is broken...but check this out, she phrased it oddly. She said the remote wasn't working, and then asked if I could get a porter to go up and, I quote, 'service her box'! Can you believe it? How did she not see the double entendre! I thought she had a reputation! Anyway, get up there and sort it out will you, it's probably just the batteries.'

'Sure thing', I said, smiling to myself, knowing that Christina would have fully intended the innuendo, and if only that guy knew what I (hoped I) would be getting up to.

It takes about 5 minutes to get from where I was, in the basement, to her room. As I made the journey I started to worry about the time. You know, the sort of stupid anxiety that only makes sense in the moment. Would she still be there? Would she still be in the mood? I'd better get there quick. Knowing what she had meant with her coded language, I almost jogged the stretch along her corridor. Finally I reached her door and knocked.

To my surprise, to my horror, the door was opened by a man in a suit who didn't even stop to register me before returning to the room, where about half a dozen other suits were sitting in what seemed like a heated debate over a contract.

Then I noticed Christina, looking even more beautiful set in contrast to these starched, highly strung music bods, sat in one of the armchairs wearing her complimentary white dressing gown.

She smiled at me as we made eye contact, but not as to give away the fact that we had been 'acquainted' before.

'Ah, good to see you porter', she said conspiratorially, 'you're here to look at my TV I hope?'

'Er, yeah, that's right', I said, now panicking with the thought that I was arrogant enough not to have even taken anything to fix the TV with.

'Ok guys', she said, addressing the suits, 'I'm sure you can manage without me for a few minutes. This nice boy is going to look at the TV in my room. I have to show him what's wrong'.

They agreed unemphatically, and continued their argument. I followed Christina into her room.

She shut the door behind us.

'Man, they're so boring in there', Christina exclaimed, as soon as the door shut. 'Mark, you've never known boredom until you've sat in a contract meeting. I thought this was meant to be a fucking holiday for me!'

She stood, hands on hips, almost in disbelief as to how bored she was. She suddenly regained her train of thought.

'Ok Mark', she said, looking at me, 'I want you to keep me amused for a little while. And in return I can help you lose that thing...you know...'

'My virg...'

'That's right', she said.

'Right here?! With all those people outside? I don't know, Christina, what if they hear?'

'Well I promise to be quiet if you do', she said coyly, 'What do you say? Do you think you can contain yourself?'

I didn't even have to chance to reply before Christina took a hardback chair from the corner and put it about a meter from the door, facing away from it.

'Now sit', she ordered.

The thought of doing this with complete strangers, very rich, important strangers, just meters away was terrifying. But I wasn't going to miss this chance. From the last two experiences I found that Christina knew best, and I trusted her not to get me in trouble.Fuck it, I thought,I don't fucking care about the risk. I'm gonna go for it. I sat down.

Christina then moved to her drawer and slowly, deliberately pulled out some lingerie, a black bra with pink lace, and two pairs of knickers. She moved back over to stand behind me. My heart started pumping a bit faster when I realized what she was doing. She used the bra to tie my hands together at the wrist behind the back of the chair. Without saying anything, she moved in front of me and kneeled down, giving me a generous view of her cleavage. For the first time I realized she wasn't wearing anything underneath her gown.

'Now lean back a bit', she asked softly.

I leaned back so the front legs of the chair raised off the ground slightly. She then took a pair of knickers and put my foot and the chair leg through on of the holes, doing the same on the other side, so that when I leaned forward again my legs were bound to the chair. She stood up.

'I'm sorry to have to restrain you Mark', she said gently, 'but it's your first time, and, well, I want to be in control so you don't get too excited and rush through it too quickly. Trust me, I'll be gentle.'

Conscious that we didn't have much time, she got things started quickly, loosening the lapels of her gown so that her pert breasts were allowed to poke out. She straddled me and I felt her panty-less ass rest down onto my crotch. She gripped me around the head and pushed my face into her chest. I sucked on her left boob as best I could given the force with which she was massaging herself with my head. All the time she moved her ass back and forth over the groin. Before long her boob was wet all over with my saliva, and she was able to rub it over my face with the extra lubrication. Of course, I was getting a major hardon whilst this was going on (this was the idea, after all).