Christina's New Bassist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A song? OK...What kind of song?" If he couldn't have her, at least he could make music with her. That was almost as good.

"It's different from my other stuff. I want it to be kind of jazzy and funky. Down tempo." He nodded, trying to banish his silly little daydreams and listen to what she was saying.

"I'd like it to be simple. A jazz trio or quartet. Maybe a hip hop beat. There has to be piano and bass," she winked at him when she said this. "and maybe a muted trumpet or something."

"What kind of tempo?" he asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Like this," she said, sitting up and tapping a mellow rhythm out on her thighs. Jack shut his eyes and let the beat get into his blood. This was where he loved to be; making up a song. Fleshing it out from it's infancy.

He fished his bow out from the gig bag and began to experiment with notes. He played around with a few keys and settled on D. They kept at it, Christina telling him when she liked different passages, letting him know when others weren't working. All the while she kept the beat on her legs.

After twenty minutes, they'd come up with a bass line they liked. Jack started to play it from the top, when Christina asked him to stop.

"I'm sorry, but my legs are killing me. I have to stop tapping." She laughed, rubbing her thighs. He put his bass aside.

"God, I'm sorry. Let's take a break."

She winced. "Ow. I think they're bruised." Jack stood quickly.

"Let me get you some ice or something." He got up from the chair and went over to the ice bucket. He emptied out the ziploc bag that held a sandwich he'd made and filled it with ice. He handed it to Christina.

"Thanks," she said, wincing as the cold hit her. "Ah! That's cold!" Jack chuckled.

"It's ice. I think that's the point." She removed the bag and hopped off the bed, slapping his arm.

"Brat." She smiled a flirty smile and sat back down on the bed, reapplying the ice.

Jack forgot about the song. He just wanted to tell this amazing woman how much he'd fallen for her. How playing with her had been so wonderful and what a great singer she was. How badly he wanted her.

He started to say something, but stopped himself. There was no way in hell that he was going to ruin what was fast becoming a friendship and possibly a great musical partnership by sticking his foot in his mouth.

" What were you going to say?" she asked.

"Oh..Nothing. I...I just need to take a shower." She looked down and pouted a little.

"Oh. OK. Do you want me to go?"

"No!" he almost screamed. "I mean, no. Let me just wash some of the funk off me and let's keep working on your song. " He paused, unsure. "I mean, that is, if you want to..." She looked up and nodded.

"Yeah! I'm not really tired and I want to keep going." Jack stood up awkwardly.

"Well...that's settled then. Let me just get some of the show funk off of me." She laughed.

"I didn't want to mention it, but you do kind of smell all sweaty." Jack flushed.

"I'm sorry. If I knew I was going to have such prestigious company, I would have at least showered." She laughed at this last comment a little harder.

"Prestigious, my ass. Go get clean stinky." She held her nose and waved him away.

Jack shut the bathroom door behind him and shed his pajamas and was not surprised that his dick was already at half mast.

"Damn." He said quietly. He knew that he'd be unable to go back out there without taking care of business so to speak. He just hoped he could do it quietly.

The water was almost scalding. His muscles groaned with relief and so did he. After a quick wash job, he peeked over the top of the shower, just to make sure that the door was shut, and set to work taking care of his growing erection.

As soon as he shut eyes, Christina's eyes popped into his mind. They were staring up at him. She was moaning softly in his ear. "God, Jack. That feels so good. God, fuck me."

He increased his pace, picturing her stunning body beneath him. Her hair was splayed out across a pillow. Her face shone with sweat. She'd shut her eyes and was begging him to make her cum.

"God, Yeah! Right there! Fuck!" His imaginary Christina thrust her narrow hips up to meet his, drawing him closer and closer to his own orgasm.

Jack felt himself tighten up. He was a minute or so from coming when he heard a voice behind him. One he knew well, but it wasn't in his head.

"Can I watch?"

Jack almost fell over in the shower. He grabbed the wall to steady himself and looked up, seeing Christina just outside the door.

He stood, in utter shock, and stared. His mouth was hanging open and he felt his whole body go red. He realized that he was standing right in front of her with his dick pointing right at her and her turned away.

"Oh my God!" He grabbed for his towel and tried to cover himself, shutting the water off. "Christina, I'm sorry!"

Stage fright was nothing compared to how mortified he felt. There were no words.

He heard the shower door open behind him. He was terrified of turning around, especially since his erection was showing no signs of subsiding.

"Don't be embarrassed, Jack. I think that's so hot." He couldn't believe his ears.

"What!" He still couldn't bring himself to turn around. He kept hoping that this was a nightmare.

"Turn around." Her voice was an octave below what it normally was. The huskiness of her brought his head around.

She was right there. Less than two feet from him. Her face was burning red and she was looking up. Right at his eyes.

"Christina, I..." He fumbled with the words, trying to find a way out of the fact that the woman he'd been fantasizing about had caught him jerking off. She grabbed his head and pulled him down to her, cutting him off in mid sentence.

"Kiss me." This nightmare had suddenly become a dream.

"What?" She pulled him closer and attacked his lips, her tongue forcing it's way into his mouth. Jack felt his knees start to give. There was no way that this was actually happening.

She let him go and stepped into the shower. She shut the door behind her and turned back to him.

"Finish your shower, Jack." Her words were thick. She had a look on her face he'd never seen before. It was almost primal. Her brown eyes flashed and she grabbed for him again.

He felt her grab the towel from around his waist and she ground her body into him, his head in both her hands.

"Turn on the water," she whispered in his ear. He reached behind him and did what he was told.

The water was the same temperature as it had been but he was hotter than seemed possible. Christina pushed him under the water, soaking herself and her clothes in the process.

The towel had landed on the drain of the shower, and hot water was beginning to pool at their feet. Jack reached down to grab it, when Christina caught his wrist.

"Fuck the towel. Kiss me. Now!" she screamed when he didn't react fast enough.

The floodgates had cracked under the pressure, and all of Jack's feeling's for Christina came hurtling forward. He grabbed her and pinned her to the wall, her hands above her head.

"Uh! Yeah!" She was trying to get her face closer to his, she was almost biting the air between them. Jack pressed his body into hers and kissed her with everything he had.

Her body relaxed under his touch and she moaned into his mouth, causing his dick to feel like it was bursting at the seams.

The water had risen an inch or so in the shower and she was thoroughly soaked, the cloth of her t-shirt clinging to her breasts.

Jack pulled away from her, still holding her arms above her head.

"Is this for real?" He had to know. She was staring at him through a curtain of wet hair, her face dripping with water.

"Yeah. It's real."

"Why?" This last thing he wanted to do was question the motives of a beautiful woman who'd attacked him in the shower, but he had to know why.

With surprising strength, Christina pulled her arms from his and swept the hair from her face.

"If you don't know why, then I guess you're not as smart as I thought." He stood there, saying nothing.

"Because you're a beautiful man. You're a nice guy and I love the way you make music. " She lowered her face and flashed a wicked grin. "Plus I've wanted to fuck you since I met you. And how can I not, with such an ample reason," she said, grabbing his cock.

He shut his eyes and leaned into her touch. Her other hand found it's way down to it's twin, and together they started stroking him a little faster.

"Ugh." He'd lost the capacity for anything except preverbal grunts. Every other thought had been banished from his consciousness, his mind doing it's best to savor every moment.

"Open your eyes." He pulled his eyes open and stared at her. "I want you. Right now." She pulled her shirt off, her ample breasts finally free of the restricting cloth.

She bent down and grabbed the towel off the drain and threw it and her shirt out of the shower. She started to pull her shorts off when he stopped her.

"Wait. Let me do that." She pulled her hands away from her waist and placed them behind her back.

His fingers were shaking as he touched her bare skin for the first time. His touch was very tentative. Jack wasn't sure what she liked and he did not want to do anything wrong. He wanted this moment to be perfect.

He began pulling her shorts off, slowly. Each millimeter of skin that was revealed, his arousal grew tenfold. He'd never been this turned on in his life.

After her shorts were properly disposed of, Christina stared at him. His eyes were hungrily devouring every inch of her body, unable to focus on any one part.

She had a few tattoos. But it was the piercings that held most of his attention.

He'd had a few chicks take enough pity on him in the past few years, so that he wasn't totally hard up. But it had been at least eleven months since he'd seen a living, breathing naked woman. And this was the first one he'd ever seen with two nipple piercing and one through the hood of her clit.

"What do you think?" she asked. She was staring right at him, not a trace of modesty about her. If it were me, he thought, I couldn't even look at her.

"I think that this is crazy."

"Why is it crazy? You want to be with me don't you?" He nodded.

"Yes. God, more than anything. But this can't be real..." She started playing with his chest hair, each finger staring a little fire of passion wherever it caressed.

"What were you thinking about just now?' she asked into his chest. "When you were playing with yourself?"

"You." he said, almost to no one.

"Really?" The look on Christina's face was more beautiful than anything. It was hopeful and playful at the same time.

"Yeah," he breathed, running his fingers through her hair.

"What was I doing?" He could feel her breath, hot and insistent on his face.

"Um...I...well..we..."

"Were you fucking me?' she interrupted.

Jack nodded. he couldn't bring himself to say it.

"I want to see you jerk off again." The boldness of her statement caught him off guard.

"What?"

"I want to see what you look like when you jerk off. I only got a little peak earlier and I want to see it for myself."

Jack grabbed a hold of his cock and started stroking himself, but he didn't retreat into his fantasy this time. Reality was staring him right in the face and toying with her breasts.

"Like this?" She nodded and bit her lower lip.

"Mm Hmm." Her hand slid down her belly to her crotch, and she started massaging her clit lazily.

Jack felt the climax he'd been working towards earlier rear it's head. He wasn't sure if this was what she wanted. Soon it would be too late to stop.

"Christina..."

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yeah."

"Good." She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth.

This felt too good. Jack's hands found the walls of the shower as he steadied himself. Her mouth was so warm and soft. The little licking movements her tongue was making were bringing him dangerously close.

"Ah! I'm gonna...Oh god..." She shut her eyes and moaned against his shaft.

That did it. The vibration sent him over the edge and he exploded into her mouth. He could feel wave after wave contract in his hips and shoot forward into her. She used her hands to massage the last little bits out of him, her tongue darting over his overly sensitive head.

Jack felt her pull him out of her mouth. When the sensation of her lips left him, he collapsed down onto the shower floor.

Christina looked extremely pleased with herself. She wiped a little of the cum that she hadn't swallowed from her lips and sucked on her finger.

"You came a lot."

He just sat there, unable to speak.

She cupped his chin with her hand and brought his face up to hers.

"Did you like that?"

"Oh, yeah," his voice was weak, his breath ragged.

"Do you want more?" He was only twenty-seven, but he was sure that he was having a heart attack. He couldn't take much more of this.

"Yeah." She forced her tongue back into his mouth and he tasted himself on her tongue. he thought that this would be gross, but at this place in this moment, he didn't care.

"Take me to bed, cutie." Jack stood up, with great difficulty, and pulled her next to him.

"Are you sure?" She grabbed his chin and growled in his face.

"Yes, dammit. No more of this shy, bullshit! I want you to fuck me, now!"

Her words flipped some primal switch in the back of his brain. He grabbed her and pushed her legs around her waist. She groaned in his ear and ground herself into him, going a long way to resurrect what she'd earlier conquered.

Her attacked her neck and stumbled out of the bathroom, aiming at the bed.

When they got there, he threw them both down and sucked her tits with abandon. The metal tang of her piercing flooded his tongue and it made him crazy. Hit bit her right nipple without thinking.

"Fuck!" Her scream brought him back to earth.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" She shook her head.

"No! Do it just like that! Harder!" She didn't have to tell him twice.

Her body bucked underneath him as he went back to her breasts, biting and sucking with everything he had. He'd never been able to recover an erection faster; he was standing on end in seconds.

He grabbed her arms without thinking and pinned them to the headboard.

"Fuck Yeah! Pin me down!" She was making him do things he'd never done before, he felt like an animal.

"God, I want you so bad right now." .

"So fuck me." He pulled Christina down towards him and felt his dick mash up against her wetness. She moaned and ground her crotch into him. He let go of her arms and propped himself up.

"Don't let go of me! Hold me down!" She grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands back up to hers. Her grabbed her wrists in one hand and began fingering her with the other.

"Oh!" He slid part of his index finger into her, marveling at how wet she was. "Oh God, Jack! Just like that! Play me!"

He silently thanked his parents for making him go to practice all those years. His fingers could play for five hours without a break and he planned to play his sexy new instrument well.

Her hips drove themselves onto his finger. He crooked it and felt the sponginess of her g-spot.

"Oh God! Just like that!" He could feel her pussy grabbing at his finger, urging it deeper. Jack was more than happy to oblige.

He fucked her with just the one finger for a minute or so, making her gasp and swear at him. He pulled his finger out, wanting to tease her a little. her eyes flashed at him.

"No! More!" He pushed her back into the pillows with all his weight and put his face right in hers

"Why should I?"

"Because I need to come! Please!" He liked this. Making her beg was a bigger turn on than anything so far.

"If you want to come, you have to do exactly as I say."

"Whatever you want! Just make me come!" He released her arms and got up from the bed, a delicious idea forming in his mind.

"Stay right there." He ran over to his basses and pulled open the electric's case. he grabbed his strap and turned back to the bed.

"Grab the headboard." She did as she was told, her hips grinding at the air.

Jack took the strap and lashed it through the bars of the headboard and tied her wrists to the bed. She kept trying to lick him every time he came close to her, so he stayed out of the way, just to make her all the more crazy.

He leaned back on his knees, admiring his handiwork. She was tied to the bed, her face covered with wet hair. She moaned at him.

"Please! You got me where you want me! Now, please!" He wanted to tease her and make her crazy, but he lost it when she parted her legs, giving him a view of her shaved pussy. He dove forward and grabbed her ass, bringing her up to his mouth.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed and he tried to shove his tongue all the way into her. He ate as though he were famished. He was in a way. It had been a long time since he'd had a good meal.

Jack slipped two fingers into her and attacked her clit with his lips. His fingers playing out a fast beat inside her.

"Shit!" he could feel her starting to come already. Rather than backing off, he increased his pace and tugged on her clit piercing with his teeth.

She cried out. It was a guttural sound. The sound of it drove his face all the deeper into her.

He ate her out for easily half an hour. Thanks to his forearm muscles, he didn't lay off at all. He discovered with the right pattern and a well placed tongue, he could make her come twice, one right after the other easily.

"Ohhhhh!!! Stop! Please! It's too much." He pulled his face out of her reluctantly and eased his fingers out of her, laughing softly.

"I'm sorry, honey. I thought you wanted to come." She pulled against the strap binding her arms to the bed and scooted her body up a little.

"I did, but damn! Just give me a minute," she panted. Jack watched her draw in deep breaths, making her chest heave.

"Do you want me to untie you?" She looked at him.

"For now." He reached past her head and loosened the strap and freed her arms.

She sat all the way up. Jack was still on his stomach and he started to sit up.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Nothing. I just need some water." He grabbed a bottle of water that was next to the bed and took a few long swallows. He handed it to her.

She drank deeply and killed what was left in the bottle.

"Baby, I've got to be careful with you. You can wear a girl out." He laughed.

"Somehow I don't think you're done for the night." She threw the water bottle aside and shook her head.

"No way. Get over here."

She flipped him over and straddled his hips. His dick was pressed flat between them and she was sliding herself back and forth.

"God, that feels good," he said. She increased her movements and he felt himself become as wet and slick as she was.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yeah!" Her rhythm on his shaft was making him a little crazy. "Oh, yeah!"

"Grab the headboard." It was an order, not a request. He did as he was told and had a feeling he was about to get as good as he gave. Probably more.

She rescued the strap from the floor and lashed his hands to the bed. After testing the knot to make sure he couldn't move, she leaned back, giving Jack a fantastic view of her compact frame.

"Now let's see how you like it. I bet I'm a better tease than you."

She was right.

She'd leapt off him and placed her head over his crotch.

Her hair was hiding her and he desperately see what was going on. This was going to be torture.

He felt her molten tongue lick his thigh, and he instinctively drove his hips forward.

"Uh, Uh," she said from behind her hair. "Sit still." Jack quieted his hips.

She must have licked him everywhere except where he sorely needed it.

"Christina! Please..." She lifted her head and looked at him through her hair.