Christine and Her Master Ch. 02

Story Info
He claims his prize.
3.6k words
4.21
30.7k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine awoke to an empty van. She must have dozed off after Tony slapped her. Her hands were still handcuffed to the ceiling. She frantically looked around and tried to see out the window, although it was difficult to turn her head that far. She could barely make out the corner of a house in her view, with a forest in the background. The color was white, with black shudders. There was the edge of a window peeking out into her view. A cream colored fairly drab looking curtain framed it. Before Christine had observed much of her surroundings the door across from her opened loudly. Stunned she flipped her head around and curled her legs in front of her to avoid another assault. She recognized the driver as he stepped into the van. He crawled over to her and without a look or a word reached up and stuck a key in the handcuffs. Christine felt her arms limply fall to her sides, sore from being held up under strain for so long. Before she barely had time to think, the driver slapped the cuff on her wrist again. He then preceded to grab her upper arm and drag her out of the van. She stumbled on her way out but quickly regained her balance. As soon as she stepped out, she was immediately taken aback by bright sunlight in her face. Barely able to see, and regaining the nauseous feeling she felt earlier, Christine stumbled again, falling down on the ground.

"Come on." The driver said, irritated, and pulled her up by her arm. She fought him, but only slightly, as she was trying to gain her vision back to see if there was a way she could escape. Finally, she could make out the house in front of her again. It was very large. Mansion-like. Tall trees stuck up behind it, perfectly positioned like umbrellas in a drink. It was 3 stories tall, and all the windows had the same cream colored curtains framing them. There were now walking up a path to the front steps of the house. There were various hedges and flowers lining the path. Christine glanced behind her, and saw the van parked in a circular entrance, a fountain with an angel sculpture in the center. There was no one else in sight. Christine suddenly pulled backwards against the driver's grip on her arm.

"Please..." she pleaded "it's not too late. I won't tell anyone I promise. Just let me go... please." She tried to wriggle free of his arm but it was difficult with cuffs on, and the man was very strong.

"I don't have a say in the matter I'm afraid. Just shut up and play nice and things will go smoothly." He retorted back in the same irritated manner. What did he mean? Play nice? For what? Where the hell was she?

They approached the door and the driver gently pushed it open with his foot. Christine was dragged inside. They had walked into an elaborate entryway. Marble floors set out before them. Cathedral ceilings. A traditional-looking chandelier hung high in the air. Staircases on either side of the room swerved upwards and met each other on the second floor. Christine paused for a moment to observe this, but was quickly tugged to the left as they turned to go into a large room. It was a sitting room, or library, she wasn't entirely sure. There were bookcases lining the wall, but also various coffee tables and comfortable chairs positioned around the room. A large indoor plant sat in the far corner. Big fronds extended from the pot and cast a shadow below it. Next to this plant were a group of men. As they approached the men Christine recognized three of them from the van. There was also a taller man facing the group of three. He had black hair. The front and top portion was slightly spiked up. The rest seemed shorter. His jawline was sculpted, and a large adam's apple bulged from his throat. He was clearly well-built, a black suit and tie, tailored to his fit, accentuated his frame. As Christine and the driver approached, the man turned his head to face them. His eyes were large and very dark, piercing almost. They looked directly at Christine. She stopped struggling at that moment and was temporarily mesmerized by their gaze.

The two approached the group of men and came to a stop in front of them. The man with the black hair parted his lips to speak.

"Pretty." He stated simply. Christine caught the hint of a British accent. He wasn't from around here.

"Ya, well it took us awhile to come across her but we knew you'd like her Anthony." Exclaimed the driver who was still holding Christine's upper arm. Anthony smirked subtly and continued looking at Christine. He briefly looked her up and down.

"Bring her closer." The driver tugged on Christine's arm and pulled her closer to Anthony. She was soon face to face with him. His large eyes stared into hers. His face held a stern expression.

"Undress." He commanded. It took Christine a second to realize he was commanding HER to do this. Mortified, she looked around questioningly and once again could feel the tears well up into her eyes. She looked up at Anthony again.

"Please sir, I don't know why I'm here. Please let me go. I won't tell anyone." Christine begged him. Anthony did not seem to acknowledge her plea.

"Undress." He stated simply again. Christine stood completely still.

"Do as he says. You don't want to see what happens when you disobey him." Whispered the driver. Christine continued to stand still. She did not know what to do or what was going on. She had no intention of undressing in front of a group of strange men. Suddenly Anthony moved his hand down into his pocket and pulled out a hand gun. He slowly and calmly took a step closer to Christine and leaned down so his eyes were in line with hers. He was so close she could smell his skin. An indescribable mixture of cologne and sex. He raised the gun and gently pushed the tip under her chin. She heard a click as he cocked it. Christine was terrified. No one had ever pointed a gun at her before. Anthony's stern expression gave way to a very small smirk.

"I will command you one more time. Undress." His breath spread over Christine's face. It was sweet, yet there was a hint of gin. She whimpered and continued to tear up. She reached her hands up to her blouse and undid the last button. Anthony slowly lowered his gun and stood straight up. He watched her. She pulled the blouse over her head and gently tossed it on the floor. There were goosebumbps on her skin. Christine then moved her hands to her skirt and unzipped the back. She slowly slid it over her hips and down her legs. Finally she stepped out of it. Wearing only black panties and bra, Christine looked up at Anthony.

"Keep going." He commanded. She paused and her eyes widened. This was humiliating. Anthony thumbed the trigger of the hand gun he was holding by his side, and Christine immediately reached for the back of her bra. She undid the clasp and pulled down one strap off her shoulder at a time. Her breasts were pert. They were not large, but not small either. For her frame, they fit her nicely. She was nervous and the nipples were hard. Christine let a sob out as she pulled her panties down over her bottom and let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them and stood fully naked in front of Anthony and the other men. Anthony smiled. He briefly looked her up and down and then brought his gaze back to her face.

"Turn around." Christine did as she was told and began to turn a full 360 degrees. As her back was towards him she heard him command "stop" and she did. She could hear him take a step towards her and felt his fingers lightly trace a line on one of her ass cheeks. She shivered but held completely still. He removed his hand and then without warning it came down with a 'smack' on her ass. She jumped forward and let out a shocked yelp. He chuckled and took a step back. She paused for a moment and continued to turn around until she faced him. She felt absolutely humiliated. The other men were smiling along with Anthony. They looked greedily up and down her body. A couple even licking their lips. Anthony however looked upon her without much expression. A little bit of a smile, but that was it.

"Alright." He stated plainly and began to turn around. Suddenly he stopped midstep and swung around to face Christine again. He approached her rapidly and she took a step back out of fright. He reached out and grabbed the end of her chin, turning her head to the side. After examining her face, a look of anger clouded over his. A very strong and menacing expression. He released her head and stood back up, slowly turning to face the group of men.

"Why is there a mark on her cheek? Who hit her?" He questioned angrily, pointing at Christine's face. She had forgotten the pain of the slap but when he mentioned it she could feel the throbbing and put her hand up to briefly caress it. Why did he care if they hit her? He just made her undress in front of them.

The men stayed silent, looking down at the ground.

"WHO?" He asked in an even more threatening and loud voice.

"Tony" One of the men replied meekly. Anthony turned towards the man with the rough voice who had tried to assault Christine in the van.

"You piece of shit!" scream Tony as he leaned over and punched the man who gave him up. Rather hard. Anthony did not seem to care.

"I told you not to touch my property." Anthony stated sternly. Suddenly, in the flash of an eye he pointed the handgun at Tony's leg and fired. Tony screamed and fell to the ground, clutching his shin. Blood began to spurt out. Christine cupped her mouth with her hand to prevent herself from screaming and closed her eyes. 'Oh my god' she thought 'where the hell am I' and 'who the hell is he.' Without a pause Anthony placed the gun into his pocket, and stared down at Tony writhing in pain on the floor. He then scanned the faces of the other men. They were wide-eyed and stiff.

"Do as your told or face the same fate." He stated firmly. With that Anthony turned around and walked away. There was a maid standing at the exit where he was headed.

"Prepare her" he said as he passed. The maid nodded her head and walked across the room towards Christine. She walked passed Tony without a second thought. Christine guessed this was a common occurrence. She realized Tony was a dangerous man. She had to be careful if she ever wanted to get out of here.

The maid stood in front of her and smiled sympathetically.

"I'm Gretta." She stated with a low voice. The woman was middle-aged, wrinkles beginning to seep into her skin, from years of work. She was well put together however. Her hair tightly pulled up into a bun, and dress neat and straight.

Gretta grabbed up the articles of clothing off of the ground and gently grabbed Christine's arm. She guided Christine towards the exit. Scared and confused, Christine followed numbly. The two walked down several corridors before finally stopping in front of an ornate wooden door. There were gold accents around the edges, and the handle looked very old fashioned. Metal, oval shaped, with graceful carvings. Gretta reached down to turn the handle, and the door creaked open. Inside, was a decent-sized canopy bed, a wardrobe, a dresser, a full length mirror, a large vanity fit with a chair. And a heavily barred window. The afternoon sun was pouring in through the panes and onto the decorated carpet covering the floor. Gretta let go of Christine and coaxed her into the room. Christine was observed her surroundings as she slowly wandered in and turned back to face Gretta at the doorway. She was smiling.

"This is your home now. Anthony will be with you shortly. Put this on" The maid tossed an item of clothing on the bed. She also dropped Christine's clothing in a pile on the floor and closed the door. Christine was in awe for a moment even more so confused about her whole situation. She numbly walked over to her pile of clothes to cover her naked flesh. Once fully dressed and slightly recovered, she walked over to the bed and retrieved the item of clothing Gretta had tossed there. It was a red lacey piece of lingerie. Small and extremely revealing, this piece included a g-string connected to a triangle bra, thigh high fishnets and a garter. Christine scoffed and threw the lingerie across the room. She frantically ran towards the door and turned the knob. No use. She banged against the door, screaming "Help! If you can hear me please help me!". Waiting for a response she knew wouldn't get, Christine's hear sunk and she slouched down towards the floor and collapsed in tears. She brought one last fist down onto the door with a yelp of frustration. Finally, Christine began to calm down. She curled her legs in and contemplated what she should do. The situation was simply this: She was stuck in the house, wherever it was, with a man that clearly had some sort of sexual purpose in mind for her. He was a dangerous man with a gun who wasn't afraid of using it. The image of his face shot into her thoughts suddenly. He was handsome, she couldn't deny it, but this fact had to be ignored, she couldn't let herself run away with her thoughts.

Suddenly, Christine heard a knock at the door. Someone has come to help... she immediately thought. Springing up, she realized it could be one of the men. She took a step back and immediately ran over to the bed and covered herself up with the blanket so the person on the other side of the door wouldn't notice she hadn't put on the lingerie. The key twisted in the lock and the door creaked open. A couple footsteps later and Anthony appeared. He smirked and closed the door behind him, locking it. He placed the key securely in his pocket, and walked slowly over to Christine on the bed.

"Do you like your room?" He asked. There was that British accent again. Irresistible to Christine but she immediately rid the thought from her mind. She thought for a moment as to what to say. No point in pleading for him to let her go, he was obviously delusional.

"I don't understand why I'm here." Christine said meekly.

"You are here because I want you here. You will stay here now, with me. You will do exactly as your told and nothing else. Do not disobey me as I can be an ugly man when I'm angered. If you behave my dear, I will not hurt you and you will begin to enjoy it here. Certain luxuries will become available to you. But those luxuries can be taken away as quickly as they are given. You will respect me and I repeat, do exactly as your told. Do you understand?" Anthony had sounded so eloquent and calm in his speech. As if he was trying simply to relay the rules of the house to a child.

Christine was not sure what to think or how to respond. She realized if she wanted to survive this ordeal she must choose her words carefully.

"Yes. I understand Sir." She replied.

"Call me master." Anthony insisted.

"Yes, master." Christine said. The words felt strange on her tongue.

"What is your name?" Asked Anthony. Christine hesitated for a moment. She contemplated giving a fake name, but figured he probably knew the truth already and best not to lie.

"Christine."

"Lovely name. Normally I would ask you to change it, but I like that name. You can keep it." Christine Christine sensed his arrogance. It angered her. "Now I'm going to examine you. Don't resist me or I will hurt you." Examine her? What did he mean? Christine said nothing. Anthony took several steps towards her. Christine backed away towards the headboard of the bed, blankets still tightly covering her. Anthony continued advancing until he was in front of her, on one side of the bed. She had backed away to the other side. He climbed onto the bed almost robotically, but with a touch of seductiveness and crawled towards Christine. Once he reached her he quickly yanked the blankets away from her body. Yelping, she jumped out of the bed and ran towards the door, frantically trying to turn the door knob. Before she had gotten very far, Anthony was right behind her. His hot breath on the back of her neck.

"I see you have already disobeyed me. Whey aren't you wearing the lingerie I had laid out for you? "

He cupped a large hand on her ass and squeezed. Christine flung herself around and began swinging her fists at his powerful chest. She was not going out without a fight.

"CHRISTINE!" She heard Anthony angrily shout. Immediately he grabbed both of her wrists in his strong hands and flattened them against the door.

"NOOO!!" Christine shouted in defiance. She struggled wildly but Anthony had her arms pinned down tight.

"Don't you EVER disobey me Christine and don't you ever hit me. Do you understand? You will be punished for this." Christine ignored him and continued to struggle. Anthony suddenly pulled her arms forward and swung her around so her back was facing the bed. He shoved her backwards. Christine almost tripped over her own feet. Anthony violently pushed Christine down onto the bed. Just as violently he turned her over on her stomach so she was bent over the edge of the bed and put his full weight on top of her. Her breasts pressed flat against the pressure. Christine continued to struggle and shout. Anthony brought both of her arms behind her back and transferred them to one hand. She could not free herself from his grasp. He cupped his hand over the shape of her ass and then pulled up her skirt over her ass rudely. He ripped down her panties so they were around her knees and her bare flesh was exposed underneath him. She heard him unzip his pants. Anthony pulled out his manhood from his breeches Christine could feel it's warmth as it landed on her backside. It was hard. Very hard. Christine continued to shout and protest.

Anthony reached up and cupped her mouth with his hands. She then felt his knee come between her legs and push them apart. She felt him reposition himself on top of her and then she felt the tip of his cock against the lips of her pussy. With one swift and forceful motion it shoved into her and she groaned at the sudden intrusion. He groaned at the stab of pleasure. Despite being assaulted, Christine had somehow become wet during her struggle with Anthony. His cock smoothly glided inside of her. It was thick, and stretched her out, but did not face too much resistance being shoved inside her delicate lady parts. It pounded into her g-spot. She uncontrollably let out a groan. She had never seen his cock before, but it felt big. It filled her up completely. He retracted it and once again came down in a pounding stroke. He continued to pound her with all his might. Gripping her hands painfully tighter and shaking her entire body forward and backwards with each thrust. Christine was not shouting anymore. She was nimbly fighting him, but was consumed by his intrusive motions into her body. She hated it. But she loved it. The way he hit the sensitive spot inside her pussy with such force. It was pleasureful, she could not stop her body from feeling it. She felt herself building, slowly, and she desperately tried to keep it down.

Anthony released his hand from her mouth and pushed her head forcefully down on the bed, holding it in place as he pounded her ferociously and nonstop for a solid 10 minutes before exploding inside of her. She could feel his hot seamen coat her insides. He released a loud moan. She was close herself, but would not let herself cum. She would not give in to his assault. Her body may be craving this primitive urge but she would not let her mind succumb to it. He stayed there for a few seconds, with his cock pushed as deep as possible inside of her, bringing her so close to the brink of orgasm. At last he pulled out of her. He leaned down close to her ear and whispered.

"This isn't over. This was easy, I've wanted to do it since I first saw you walk into the sitting room. Later on tonight I will truly punish you. This will teach you not to disobey me. Ever. Remember this. This life here can be heaven, or it can be hell. It is your choice. You are mine now Christine. Mine." His words sunk into her. He released her hands, removed his hand from her head and walked briskly towards the door, replacing his cock in his pants and zipping his fly as he left the room, making sure to lock the door behind him.