Christine and Megan in Florida Keys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan replied in a serious, yet confident tone, "Yup, I am. I was already topless most of yesterday already. So everybody's seen these puppies.... ha, and you should've seen what I shook for those fishermen yesterday...you should've been up on the bridge with us, it was wickedly awesome. I had no problem going topless. I mean, the whole family's seen me sunning topless with Melody a few times on her backyard deck. I even stayed topless once for movie night, as everybody else was, to keep in theme for the movie.... ha, I even answered the door topless that night and gave the pizza guy a thrill."

Christine listened intently as Megan continued, "Hmmm...Although I only went all nude once at their place. Melody's parents were out of town, and she wanted her piano lesson in the nude. I first assumed she just wanted to be nude herself, but when she asked me to take off my clothes too, I thought there was something kinky going on or a hidden camera or something. But she eventually convinced me and we had a blast. It was just scary enough to be totally exciting, for anybody walking past the front of the house could've seen us in the window. I'd been playing piano since I was real little, but playing nude for the first time opened up a new world. I was so hot when I got home, I had to make a booty call. I just about broke that poor guy."

Christine was long done with her pee by this time, but stayed put for Megan's story, and even started squirming unconsciously at hearing Megan's nude piano revelation. Christine squeaked, "Wow, you seem so confident and sexually sure of yourself. I don't ever take a risk with sex or do anything even remotely like that. I guess I'm always afraid I'll get caught or my boyfriend would think me weird."

Megan replied, "Well, I'm sure these folks wouldn't think you weird at all. I mean look at them. They're all totally comfortable with their bodies and seem to enjoy shocking people." Both girls laughed.

Christine asked Megan, "But why are you taking everything off now? They said we wouldn't be under any pressure to get naked and would respect our decision. Aren't you ashamed at all?"

Megan continued her revelation, "Well, yesterday afternoon I promised myself I would keep my bottoms on for the entire trip. But now, I feel much more comfortable after we all talked last night. For one thing, I grew up with three brothers, which makes it real difficult to be a girl with any modesty. And we also constantly played sports, which made me appreciate my body more as a tool than an object of beauty. So I'm not really concerned with the beauty stigma society places on women... I am what I am, and if you don't like it, bite me."

Christine chuckled as she began to understand Megan's logic and yearned for that same body acceptance herself. Christine then asked, "So, let me get this straight. Since you totally accept your body, and don't care what other people think, it leads you to strip naked for strangers and let them see right up your crotch. That's just too far a leap for me... I dunno."

Megan quickly added, "Oh, but there's more...pretty lady. Now, haven't you got a thrill at that first time you let a new boyfriend see you without clothes or hop naked under the covers with him, huh?"

Christine embarrassingly admits, "Well, I suppose I have... gotten a little thrill out of it. But only a little... I'm usually scared he won't like something about me."

A victorious Megan continues, "Great, so you do know the thrill and excitement a first time exposure creates. Now from what I've been hearing about this exhibitionism thing, multiply that excitement tenfold. That's what they say it feels like. Just like what Keiko was telling us last night about being an exhibitionist. I've tasted a little bit of the thrill from my brief experiences, but hearing them talk last night, I'm excited to try the major league now."

Christine shakes her head in disbelief and quietly admits, "Well, I see your point....and it sounds fun... but I dunno. I'm still petrified to take my clothes off in front of anybody except a boyfriend or doctor. You're really going to do it, huh?"

Megan was facing away from Christine this entire time, primping in the mirror. But in response to her direct question, Megan turned around quickly to face Christine with an answer. Christine straightened up and reeled back at the sudden, and very close sight of Megan's naked body. Megan proudly answered, "Yup, I am. I'm going right up there and have some breakfast. And if it's entirely possible, I'm even vowing to stay naked like this for the entire week. No clothes for me buddy."

Megan then turned, waved Christine good luck and bounded off; delighted at her newfound freedom. Christine just bowed her head while still seated on the toilet, and slowly reached out to close the door.

From my vantage point at the galley counter, I had a clear view across the main cabin down into the stairwell leading from the lower deck and hall of staterooms. Something caught my eye, and the first thing I noticed was Megan's blond mane in the stairwell. She stopped at the bottom and announced she was sorry to be late and ready for some breakfast. My vantage point allowed a clear view of her from the waist up. She appeared as she had the previous night, topless, to which I assumed all that she dared to expose today also.

I refocused my attention back to my plate, but I looked up briefly just as Megan was sitting down at her stool. The counter now obscured any view below her belly button, but I thought I caught a brief glimpse of what I thought to be a black g-string bikini. I wasn't sure though and replayed the image in my head several times. It could've been a black g-string, but it could also be a really thick black bush, meaning she was fully nude for breakfast.

None of the girls were saying anything about it. No doubt avoiding Megan any embarrassment, but I just had to know. This is the fun part of introducing our guests to nudism. The initial exposure is so exciting, both when I expose myself to them the first time and of course when they take the leap and expose themselves to us the first time. In both instances, the look on their face is priceless.

Since Megan was almost like family already, she could take a direct question from me and not think of me too weird, so I asked, "Hey Megan, did I catch that you're going commando today?"

She answered with slightly subdued pride, "Yup, I really am. I decided to start the day nude and stay that way now for the rest of the trip. You guys convinced me, and I'm ready. But I think I may need your encouragement this week if we ever get into situations where I want to hide." She then stood up on the lower rung of her stool, which raised her crotch a good foot above the top of the counter.

She patted her thick bush a couple times and excitedly declared, "Well, here I am, hairy bush and all.... You're right, this is way exciting, exposing to you all for the first time... well except for Melody that is."

Curious, I asked what she meant about Melody. Megan sat back down and replied she would tell us of the naked piano incident later, but that it was really hot and she wouldn't want to get anybody overly excited this early in the morning, as she grins my way.

I admit, "No need to worry about that. I'm still half-fluffed from my wake-up woody, and I've been growing steadily since you joined us." Melody looked down as she leaned my direction and confirmed my situation to the girls. We all chuckled, until Megan asked to see.

I replied, "All in good time Megan. You'll get plenty of chances to see me, both hard and soft. In the mean time, how is it your curtains don't come anywhere close to matching your carpet?"

A little taken aback at the directness of such an intimate question, Megan quickly realized she just might as well answer, considering she had nothing on her being left to hide anymore. She stood up on her stool again, excited at all the attention now focused on her crotch, and explained, "Well, that's just the color it came out. The dark roots on my head don't even come out anywhere near that dark. I also hate my pube forest down there. If I would've known before we left that I'd be spending the week nude, I would've trimmed a little."

Then with both hands, she reached down and parted her pube forest, offering us all a clear view of her pink lips. She pulled even wider while saying, "It's in there somewhere, and I really need to cut this back. Although I don't think I could shave it all off like Keiko and Melody here... Wow, I can't believe I'm even doing this for you right now. I feel so wicked though, it's fun."

Megan announced the show was over and sat back down once again. She quickly though realized the effect her show may have just had on my dick, and asked me pointedly, "Well, did my little show work? Can I see if you're hard now, please, please?"

She seemed so intent on seeing how hard I could get, so who am I to deny a naked woman's request. I immensely enjoy this situation myself anyway, so I stand up and proudly wave my fully-erect dick for all the ladies to enjoy. Megan admits her awe at how big I can get and says she's never even touched one that big, let alone had one that big to ride. I sit back down, beaming that I'll have her full attention for the rest of the week.

Christine in the mean time did actually build all the courage she could muster and walked across the cabin hall to her bedroom, holding her t-shirt and panties in her hand.

She sat naked on the edge of her bed for what seemed like to her an eternity, but was in actuality only a few minutes. She finally resigned herself to try and enjoy this trip, but how could she. Everybody else was naked, which would constantly be a reminder of her deep-rooted fear. She knew her anxiety would envelope her and very quickly lead to an emotional breakdown, it had before.

She only had one option, to bite the bullet and get nude herself. She couldn't think of any other options, except being a total wimp-out and ask to be taken home, which she just couldn't bring herself to do. So, the decision had been made.

No time like the present she reckoned. So she stood up, avoided looking down at her nude body, for fear of self-doubt, took a deep breath and opened the door. She stood there, transfixed at the situation she'd gotten herself into. At the last second, she reached back and released her long hair, still tied back from sleeping. She figured her long hair draped down her chest could provide a small amount of coverage, even without the length needed to cover her nipples.

She gingerly stepped into the hall, and slammed her cabin door closed in a deliberate attempt to signify she couldn't turn back.

At hearing a cabin door loudly thump closed, Melody said to the breakfast gang, "Well, it's about time that lazy girl got out of bed, there's so much fun awaiting."

Megan came to Christine's defense, and said, "Christine and I had a long talk this morning, as I stood nude in front of her, so we just may see a changed woman. But you all gotta give her lots of space and encouragement, alright." We all nodded in agreement, while my dick felt like it was getting even harder still with the possibility of seeing Christine nude for the first time.

Christine slowly made her way down the hall. She fought-back the natural urge to cover her exposed boobs and crotch with her hands, and repeatedly forced herself to continue one step at a time. She reached the stairwell and peered just her head around the corner. I anticipated this, so I always kept one eye fixed on the stairwell ever since Megan arrived.

I acted like I didn't notice her peering from around the stairwell corner, but she had my full attention. It was important she not realize I was staring, for I feared she would balk if put on the spot. Satisfied that the rest of us were busy chatting around the galley counter, she slithered the rest of her body around the corner, staying tightly pressed up against the wall.

Pausing for courage, Christine finally called out to us from the bottom of the stairwell, nervously announcing, "Hi guys... I'm coming up now... be nice to me.... you know how hard this is for me." We all offered our encouragement and told her to take as long as she wanted.

I now concentrated my attention on her nude body, pressed up tightly against the sidewall at the foot of the stairs. She already looked beautiful from the limited view. Her bare ass curved smoothly into those long legs, as her skin looked so touchably smooth. The subtitle tanline was sexy in its own way, but the pleasant surprise was a large tattoo across her lower back. I'd have to wait a little longer though before I could see the actual design.

Christine then announced loudly, "Alright, I'm ready now... but only if you guys turn away just this one time. I'll let you know when I've made it to my seat and you can turn back around. You'll have plenty chances to gawk at me later, just let me get comfortable with myself first. Ok, everybody cool?"

We all abided with her silly request and turned away from her path. Satisfied none of us, especially me, were looking, we heard clumsy stomps up the stairs. Her sprint across the cabin though ended with a crash, followed closely by a shriek that we stay turned around.

She let us finally turn back around after untangling herself from the target stool and attempting to compose herself at the counter. She sat directly across from me, the counter shielding her from the waist down. She was slightly hunched forward, each arm tightly pressed up against a boob. Humiliating fear enveloped her always-expressive face. We all identified, for each of us had been through the same at one time.

In an attempt to gently ease her fears, and bring some color back to her skin, I thought a few empathetic first-time stories may help. I addressed the table, and asked, "Ok, did anyone here go through a similar first-time experience? But first, let's see if I remember each of ours. Well, Melody doesn't have one. She popped out nude and stayed that way. My first official time was at a nude beach at Cape Canaveral... kinda boring though. Oh, now Megan was just too confident this morning for this to be her very first time. How about it Megan?"

She was hesitant, but after our prodding, she began, "Well, you're right. This wasn't my first time. But my experiences are kinda muddled. Was it sharing a bathroom around naked brothers, or naked parties with the girl's softball team or that time I streaked frat row at two in the morning."

The scholar of everything nudist, Melody piped in, "The official definition of a first-time nudist is when you are, for the first time, completely nude around multiple members of the opposite sex whom you don't know, in a relatively public setting... whew. So Megan, did you have one of those encounters?"

Megan excitedly replied, "Oh ya, I guess I did. I had just moved to Miami as a freshman at the university. A dorm buddy talked me into joining him and his roommates for a day at the beach. I was pretty naive about the local beaches and didn't know we set up camp right down from a nude beach. Everybody around us wore suits, so I didn't see what was coming."

"The guys in the dorm all banded together for this plan, and soon, almost our entire wing was hanging together. So at least I felt more comfortable with some girlfriends around, instead of just the three guys. After a couple hours, a gang walk down the beach was formed. We soon stumbled upon the nude beach at Haulover. We couldn't believe there were hundreds of people there, nearly all of them nude. Most of us, especially the girls, were really scared and freaked at the thought of exposing ourselves on a public beach. Us ten or so girls flatly refused to play into the guys."

"Well, one dare led to another and you can just imagine what eventually happened. The guys planned it all to get the hot chicks nude, reasoning nobody would refuse if everybody else was doing it. Us girls didn't complain too much though, we all got to see plenty of swinging dicks, most of them hard too. Dorm life was very interesting after that. Many of us stayed nude or showered together."

Megan concluded, "So Christine, I was terrified at first also. But I just buried my fears and pushed right through. I had it worse though, being on a public beach and all. At least you're among friends and inside this awesome boat. So, no worries, you can do it."

We all began talking about the day's events as a matter of distraction. Attempting our best to divert Christine's attention away from the fact she was totally nude around other people. It seemed to be working, right up until Keiko served her a plate of food.

With an arm still tightly clutched over each boob, a look of scared confusion washed over Christine's face. What was she to do now; we certainly weren't going to spoon feed her.

She was breathtaking, sitting nude herself amongst the rest of us beautiful nudists. She had been hiding an awesome body under those baggy clothes all this time. I spent many hours daydreaming about what she would look like nude. It was definitely worth the wait. She attempted to shield her boobs, but they just splayed out to the sides. Even pressed tightly against her, they were perfectly round and firm. I wouldn't have long to wait though to see how big they really were, she couldn't hold her arms up forever.

Christine was still holding her chest as she stared hungrily down at the plate full of food. She really didn't want to let everybody see her topless so soon, but she was really hungry.

Melody broke the stand off, and practically yelled, "Geese Christine, just do it already! You haven't got anything the rest of us don't... well, except me. And you know you'll be getting nude with us eventually. So just stop being such a whiner. The sooner you get with the program, the sooner you can start enjoying your vacation... Now, drop those hands and stand up already."

The chastising worked, and got Christine all flustered. She threw her arms out to her side and stood up. The girls all cheered, while I had a different reaction altogether. I was frozen in lustful gaze at the specimen of beauty on display, transfixed on Christine's dancing boobs. Other parts of me were very active though.

I had been sporting a super erection under the counter for some time now, but upon seeing Christine's nude leap, exposing every womanly part, I lost it instantly. I shot ejaculate with such force under the table, each girl but Christine was sprayed in the leg or foot. I shook uncontrollably with orgasmic pleasure. Nobody had any doubts as to what had just happened.

Once I arrived back into reality, wide-eyes stared at me in disbelief and awe. I was especially surprised, since I had never previously orgasmed without being touched. I was embarrassed, but not as much as Christine. Her embarrassment was short lived though, when she realized what a powerful effect she had on me.

The ultimate complement was all Christine needed to get her over the hump. She thereafter became totally comfortable with her nudity and didn't have any more doubts or fears of being nude around others.

*

The further adventures of Christine and Megan are always continuing.

12