Christine Earns Her Grade

Story Info
Caught and punished trying to change her grade.
3.2k words
3.73
51.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My footsteps made echoing sounds as I walked down the School hallway. I knew I shouldn't be there after the school had been locked up, but I had no choice. I hid in the girls change room after the bell and waited until the lights had been turned down and started heading towards the computer lab. I received a failing grade in Calculus and had to find a way to change my mark. It was graduating year and I needed that grade for a scholarship.

My skirt made little swishing noises as I walked. I didn't understand why they made us wear these stupid little uniforms...something about everyone being equal. All I knew is that they were too confining and regulated for my tastes. I'm 18 and the shortest girl in my grad class, only 5'4" and very curvy, large 42D breasts, 34" waist & a 40" hip ratio made me quite the hourglass and the short plaid skirt & white button down top only accentuated it. The little devil in me had put pigtails in my short curly hair that morning, and my blue eyes had just a touch of eye shadow. Finally, my calves were encased in purple striped knee-high stockings. The only part of the uniform where the girls get a little bit of leeway, and black heeled shoes, high enough that my hips swayed when I walked.

The sound of only my foot-steps was scaring me a little bit and I hurried the last 20 feet to the classroom. I paused briefly; the light was still on, but shrugged anyway and headed towards the teachers computer - also thankfully left on. I slid on to the chair with a sigh of relief. Thank god I wouldn't have to try to hack a password. I searched through the grade records until I found what I wanted and made the appropriate change. I wouldn't hold up for long, the teacher would obviously double check before the end of the year, but at least it would get me through this report card - and by the end of the year I would be doing better so the grade would round out. A proud little "yes!" escaped my lips, barely restraining myself from jumping up and dancing with joy at my accomplishment.

Then the door to the room slammed shut with a bang and a click of the bolt sliding close. I jumped and screamed as I turned around, certain I was about to be slaughtered, hundreds of B-rated horror flick death scenes flickering through my brain. I gasped for air in relief when I saw it was only the computer tech for the school. I exhaled with relief and I noticed his eyes were riveted to my heaving breasts. I felt rather annoyed by this and studied him in turn. He was about 30 years old, attractive and athletically built with broad shoulders & thin hips, shoulder length brown hair that had a slight curl to the bottom, a 5 o'clock shadow, dressed casually in a white t-shirt, khaki pants and sneakers.

I snapped at him, "You nearly scared me to death! What do you think you're doing slamming doors and freaking people out huh?!". He raised his eyes to mine and I instinctively took a step backwards and pressed my ass against the tabletop. His eyes were like blue lightening and his smile was definitely sinister. I started feeling a curl of fear in my stomach. After all, there was no one else around, and while I had seen him around the building - I didn't really know anything about him. What if he was a serial killer just waiting for the right moment to attack a student? Here I was! Like a sitting duck!

"I should be asking you the same question" he replied and took a step towards me. "After all, the school is closed...you defiantly shouldn't be accessing the teachers files..." I trembled. All my daring would be for nothing. He had the power to get me suspended or at worst - expelled. I was an honor roll student and about to graduate at the top of my class - minus the calculus grade. I couldn't let it happen to me. I tossed my head back and challenged him, "Maybe I just forgot something and came back to get it... you can't prove anything!". "Oh you think so do you?" he laughed at me. "You forget... I'm the computer geek... you're just a wet-behind-the-ears cheerleader... I can already tell that you've altered your grade. It won't be very hard to prove". I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as he spoke. A hard knot of frustration burned in my throat and my hands clenched at my sides. I had to convince him not to tell the Principal!

"Look...okay...maybe I did change the grade...but..." a tear rolled slowly down my cheek, "if I don't pass this course my parents will just kill me! I know I can make up the grade...I just need to sneak by this once... please... can't you just keep this between ourselves?" I was sure that faced with a teary eyed sweet face like mine he would give in. Boy.. was I in for a surprise.

"Why the hell should I?" he asked in a low gravely voice, "what's in it for me?"

"What do you mean?" I replied. The fear was gone as he was being so reasonable and restrained, but being replaced with worry and concern for my future. "What do you mean... what's in it for you... I mean... you'll be helping someone who needs it... isn't that enough?" I still hoped he would help me out of the goodness of his heart. A bark of laughter shattered those illusions.

"You've GOT to be kidding...discovering any tampering is what I get paid for... give me a reason not to..." and at this he reached out and traced an index finger down the front of my blouse. Leaving me no choice but to realize what he was suggesting.

"You pervert!" I screamed and started to run to the door. My fingers barely grazed the dead-bolt when his arm snagged me around the waist and lifted me away. I screamed my frustration and he just laughed as he held me. My arms and legs flailing futilely in the air. He dropped me down and shoved me against the wall, face first, and pressed his body against mine from behind. I could feel the ridged heat of him pressed against my buttocks through the thin tartan of my skirt. "Now my little computer slut... if you want my silence you're going to have to be very, very nice to me. We can do this the hard way..." and at that he slapped my ass cheek and I yelled out in surprise at the pain and confusion at the sudden warmth between my thighs, "or the easy way..." and traced his lips along the curve of my neck. I felt another flood of warmth and couldn't contain my moan of arousal.

"Oohhh... so my little slut wants it the easy way huh?"

My silence was met with another slap on the ass and a harsh demand. "When I ask you a question, I want an answer. Do you understand?"

"Yes" I whispered. My heart was beating the pace of a frightened rabbits. My nipples were hard, pressed into the cold wall. Arousal and fear was a heady mix.

"Good girl...now...I've got a couple plans for you...if you try to run, I can guarantee I will catch you, and you won't like the results. However...if you're good... very, very good, I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself. Understand?"

My response was a barely audible yes. I moaned as another slap made my ass cheek burn.

"Louder!"

"Yes!" I yelled, face flaming red with embarrassment.

"MMmmmm" he murmured. "Very good... you're a fast learner...now, I'm going to release you from the wall and I want you to open the door and head towards the gymnasium. Got it?"

"Yes" I said again. "Hmm.. I want you to say my name.. say 'Yes Matthew'" when you reply.

I was silent and received another slap for my insolence. My moan of "Yes Matthew" was received with a large warm hand rubbing my red bottom. I didn't understand what my traitorous body was doing, arching backwards eagerly to him. I felt like I had receded into a part of my body, and the only thing left was this pulsing sexual creature, incapable of even thinking of running away.

Matthew took a step back, releasing my body. I kept my burning face to the wall, trying to hide my embarrassment; only looking up at him when I heard the click of the door opening. He stood there, smiling at me; blue eyes shimmering with amusement. I felt drawn to those eyes and I shook my head in confusion. How could I be attracted to this man?!

He gestured for me to proceed him with a graceful mocking bow. I straightened my shoulders and glared at him as I walked out and just stood in the middle of the hallway. Nervous and uncertain of where to go. He came up behind me and patted my ass.

"On to the gym my little slut".

I got angry at this as I started walking.

"I'm not a slut!" I retorted angrily.

My left leg went flying out in front of me as my body was halted with his fist gripping my ponytail. He growled into my ear, "You're one if I say you are...right?" and pinched me hard on my already abused ass cheek.

"Yes!" I yelped. Another pinch.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Matthew, I am your slut".

"Good girl" he murmured and nuzzled the back of my neck. I squirmed as I felt moisture gathering between my thighs. How could I be getting aroused, I thought to myself. This is a total stranger basically blackmailing me. But there was no denying it. His hands came up to my breasts and rubbed my swollen nipples. I moaned and leaned back into his body's ridged-ness.

"Mmmm, that's right", he crooned, "you're just a little slut...now start moving" and pushed me forward. Heat filled my face again as I remembered my wanton actions. Our footsteps echoed through the hallways as we walked.

"Don't even bother thinking someone will hear you. I'm the only one here. The lights turn on and off at random intervals, so the cops won't even be coming by to check on the place". My head drooped at the news. Secretly, deep inside, was the hope I'd be rescued, and now that was shattered.

We entered the gym which was lightly illuminated. It felt creepy and empty, almost like a mausoleum. Our footsteps echoed as he nudged me towards the bleachers. My steps slowed, unwilling to know what would happen next.

"Now now" he murmured in my ear, sending little shivers down my spine, "don't get shy now...I want you to lean over the bleachers and put your hands out to hold you up, understand?"

"Yes Matthew" I replied, swallowing the lump in my throat. I leaned over and felt cool air hit my thighs as my skirt slid up. This far forward I was unsteady and had to balance myself by widening my legs and placing my arms wide apart as well.

Matthew lifted up my skirt and bared my leaf-green thong panties to the world. He chuckled and my face flushed. "Look at what we have here" he said, "such a juicy slutty ass" he crooned as he rubbed my reddened ass cheeks. I blushed and ducked my head as I squirmed. His hand felt so nice. *SMACK* "Say 'thank you Matthew' when I compliment you slut!" he barked out.

"Thank you Matthew!" I yelled.

He proceeded to smack alternating cheeks and rub my ass, occasionally tweaking my nipples and caressing my breasts. I was moaning and wiggling under his patient hands. Inside my head I was aghast at this wanton creature I had become. When his hand slipped between my legs my body arched with pleasure and a throaty moan slipped past my lips. His hands moved faster over my body, feverish and urgent with need. I could feel his turgid maleness pulsing against my ass, my breath laboring in my ears.

Suddenly he stepped away. I stood there, aching with need. Uncertain of what to do, so I didn't move, just waited with my skirt folded above my waist and panties askew. I heard a dragging noise and dared a look under my arm. Matthew was pulling a blue exercise mat into the center of the gym. He saw me looking & beckoned me towards him.

I straightened up self-consciously and walked towards my captor. I smoothed down my blouse and skirt, somehow anxious for his approval. He placed his hands on my waist and looked down at me. I was so short my head barely reached the bottom of his chin. He captured the back of my neck with his right hand and gathered the front of my shirt into a ball with the left, slowly drawing it out of the waistband of my skirt. His eyes searched my face, looking deeply into my wide blue eyes and pausing on my trembling mouth.

His head dipped down and his hand clenched my hair. I moaned and his mouth covered mine. My lips were already open and his tongue plunged inside, deftly swirling around mine in a slow seductive dance. I felt a warmth starting low in my stomach and radiating outwards. I tentatively touched my tongue to his, actively participating in this strange seduction. He responded ardently, hands running down my back, pressing my lower body close to his. My arms slowly reached up and touched his shoulders, carefully, fearing rejection or retribution for such a bold move. I examined his well formed body with my hands. When I was not pushed away or punished I became more earnest in my embrace. I rubbed my hands across his pecs and cupped his ass like he did mine. Swiveled my hips against his in that age-old invitation.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "Lie down" he said in a thick husky voice. I laid down and shivered as I felt the cold mat against my legs and back. He undid my blouse, slowly, one button at a time and pushed it off my shoulders, exposing my lacy white under-wire bra with my nipples puckered and pointed under the material. He leaned over me and licked at my nipple through the fabric, making it both rough and wet upon my skin. It sent a shock of pleasure through my body. I arched and moaned under the attention from his deft tongue.

"Do you like my tongue?" he demanded.

"Yes Matthew", I gasped.

"Where do you want to feel my tongue, my little slut?"

"Down there Matthew" I whispered, embarrassed and shy with direct questioning.

He pinched my nipple hard and I squealed with pain.

"Say it slut! Tell me where you want my tongue...say it loud!" he demanded again, pinching me all the while.

"On my pussy Matthew!" I yelled, gasping as the shocks of pain echoed through my breasts.

He pulled away and I fidgeted and tried to cover myself with my hands. He slapped my thigh hard and ordered me not to move. "Be still, slut!"

He leaned down over my body, pressing himself against me and rocking. Instinctively my body rocked back, rubbing my pelvis against his, urging him onwards. He quickly stripped me of my bra and panties, but left me in the plaid skirt, knee high stockings & shoes. He gazed at me again and murmured, almost to himself but loud enough for me to hear, "You're such a pretty little bitch...I'll have to take a picture." To my horror he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small digital camera. "NO!" I yelled out in a panic, 'you can't!"

He slapped me in the face. Not too hard, but hard enough and I stared up at him in shock. His eyes were like cold flint." You forget your place whore! I can do anything I want. Right now...you are my bitch, to do with as I please!" My humiliation was complete and a small tear ran down from the corner of my eye. To make matters worse, my body became even more aroused and I could feel myself growing ever wetter, which the smile on his face indicated, he noticed. He stood up and took several pictures. Occasionally he repositioned a limb or the angle of my head making approving comments and noises the whole time. I felt like an abused possession, and I liked it.

Finally he stopped and put the camera off to the side. He knelt between my legs and ran a finger up shaved lips of my wet cunt, delicately touching the trimmed swatch of hair in the middle & moving slowly down towards my clit. His head dipped in and I felt his tongue flick out against me and my body spasmed beneath his mouth. I moaned louder as he deftly probed my folds and hollows with his tongue. His own whispered comments exited me even more. He inserted a finger, slowly, into my passage and my body twitched again with pleasure. Then, I felt his other hand slide down beneath my ass cheeks and I squirmed. I didn't know how I felt about him going near my ass. He sensed my tension growled at me.

"Relax. You're so hot and wet you'll enjoy it. Or maybe I'll just put something else up there...something bigger if you don't behave". My whole body went rigid and my breath caught in my throat as his finger trailed lower and lower. "That's right my little girl... relax and open for me" he murmured.

He placed his finger at the entrance of my ass and slowly pushed his finger in, simultaneously licking my clitoris & thrusting a finger into my dripping pussy. My orgasm thundered through my body, immediate and intense. I screamed and my body heaved. I was gasping for breath, my breasts heaving and saying his name over and over again. My moans were suddenly muffled as his hard throbbing cock thrust into my open mouth. I hadn't even noticed him move up to my head. He grabbed the back of my head as he plunged in and out. I sucked hard and ran my tongue in swirling circles around the head of his uncircumcised cock. I moaned with pleasure at the taste of him. Sweet and spicy smelling. He pulsed in my mouth and growled at me again, "That's right bitch, suck my cock you little slut, work it with your mouth!". I reached up with my hands and cupped his shaved balls and massaged him. I heard him moan and his cock throbbed again and thickened even more, impossibly large between my lips. He cried out and I felt him orgasm. Pulse after pulse of sweet cum filling my mouth and throat. He released his grip on my head and I softly let his cock slip out of my mouth, then swallowed his juices.

He flopped down on the mat beside me and rolled me against his body, cradling me in his arms. I looked up into his face and asked with a mischievous grin, "So Matthew... do I pass my class?" He chuckled warmly and replied, "I think you just earned an A for effort!"