Christmas Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,930 Followers

She wrapped her arm around Lori's led and then nodded for Lori to do the same. Once she did Margo began to rock her hips, using Lori's leg for leverage to pull them back together then relaxing. Lori quickly got the idea and soon they were both rocking their hips. Lori was in heaven, the big cock sliding in and out felt heavenly and she had her eyes closed. They shot open when she felt Margaret's free hand press between her slick lips and begin to massage her clit.

Lori moaned and ground her hips harder against Margaret's hand. Despite the pleasure she managed to get her free hand to her lover's wildly bucking pussy and started to stroke her in return. It was too hot to last for long. The visual stimulation was powerful. She could hear Margaret moaning and sighing and she could smell their mingled scents. In no time Margaret's body stiffened and she barked sharply as she came. She was still shaking when Lori felt another orgasm rock her. This time there was no fighting it and she didn't even try. The waves of pleasure took her away to a warm place where all was calm and beautiful.

-------

Margaret was asleep on the big bed as Lori slipped out from under the covers and padded back to the living room. She stopped in front of the window and looked up into the night sky. The snow had passed, leaving the night sky clear. The soothing refrain of silent night came to her ear in hushed tones from the radio. As she watched a bright dot moved across the heavens then disappeared. When she had been a very small child she had seen the same thing. Back then she had been convinced it was Santa, but her mother had convinced her it was an angel. Tonight, she knew it was Santa, it simply had to be. Lori smiled, closed the curtains, turned off the radio and returned to the bedroom.

This time it had to be Santa and his sleigh, she could plainly see her angel was still in their bed.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,930 Followers