Christmas Appetizer

Story Info
Preparations for dinner turns into playful fun beforehand.
2.2k words
4.48
18.2k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

For Christmas Day, we planned a large dinner for those who we exchange gifts with. We do this every year as it brings much to the party and what other way to spend it with those we love since none of us really have family in the local area.

Ginny and I were in the kitchen getting setup while Bob was piddling in the house and garage. Ginny was drinking a glass of wine while I sipped coffee as we cut the veggies and put together the casserole dishes and planned the events of the evening.

We were expecting 2 other couples who we visited with yesterday and again on Monday night. We had some fun with them before during our hot tub parties with plenty of fun to go around and then some. All the women are bisexual so it makes the playtime so much easier and to top it off, nobody has to worry about who is with whom as it's all good.

Bob had called out to Ginny to help him bring down some boxes of Christmas decorations from the garage so Ginny said she'd be right back as I kept working on writing the list of all we had to do still. I then went and pulled out the rest of the ingredients so that we could wash and cut them up as appetizers.

I then started the marinade by mixing the oils, herbs and spices for the filets and placing the meats into zip lock baggies then sticking them in the fridge. I noticed that Ginny was gone for awhile as it was going on 40 minutes. So I took a stroll towards the garage.

The garage door was open about halfway as I stood off to the side and peeked in. I saw Ginny on her knees sucking on Bob's cock as her own fingers were playing with herself. I knelt down just out of sight and watched Ginny take him deep into her throat then fisted him through her hand as she sucked the head.

Bob had his right hand on her head as he held onto the work bench with his left hand to steady himself. She worked his cock in and out of her mouth expertly as she pushed her fingers into herself then rubbed her clit faster. I could hear her moans mixed in with his as she pumped his cock faster using her hand and mouth.

He would pull his hand off her head and grab his cock lifting it up as she sucked on his balls then took him back into her mouth. At one point, I watched as Ginny pulled her mouth of his head and let out a deep guttural moan and orgasmed as her fingers rubbed furiously at her clit.

Ginny then went back to work sucking Bob's cock and it wasn't long after her orgasm that Bob held her head still and began pumping her mouth as she clamped her lips around his shaft tight. He pumped her fast and deep as she remained still until Bob told her to open her mouth.

Just as she opened her jaws and stuck her tongue out, Bob grabbed his shaft and pumped his cock a few times then groaned out and shot a spurt of cum across her cheek before taking aim and releasing the rest onto her tongue and into her mouth. He pumped himself unloading his balls as his cum would shoot or dribble into her mouth.

Ginny closed her mouth around his shaft and sucked hard, I could see her swallowing as she bobbed on his cock. She let his cock slip from her mouth and sit back on her knees as Bob stepped back and leaned against the workbench. I could hear Ginny tell him that she'd better get back inside as I would be wondering were she was.

I backed away from the side of the garage and ran into the kitchen through the back door. I didn't have time to do much when I got into the kitchen so I just flung open the fridge door just as Ginny walked back in apologizing about being gone so long but they had a problem with the weight of the boxes.

Ginny then turned and began to heat the oven and pull out the dishes that we'd be using for dinner. I was on fire inside after watching her give Bob a blowjob and excused myself from the kitchen telling Ginny that most of what needed to get done was done and to take a look at the list.

I went to my bedroom and laid down on my bed, I had planned on bringing myself to my own orgasm but just as I was pulling my shorts down, Ginny knocked on the door. I told her to come in. As she came in she apologized for the intrusion and started to ask about the list I wrote out.

When she saw what I was doing, she asked if I needed some help and I told her I could always use the help as she put the list down and pulled my shorts off. She then began caressing my legs and moved her fingertips upwards. She then said if I was to be naked on the bottom I should be naked on top and moved to unbutton my shirt.

I lie on the bed and let her do what she wanted. Unbuttoning all the buttons, she then had me sit up and pulled my shirt off me. She went right to work kissing my erect nipples and moving her hand down my tummy to my shaven mound.

She ran her fingers around my moist lips before slipping one between the lips and began circling my clit. Her mouth and tongue felt good on my nipples as she sucked then slightly bit on the tips. I could only close my eyes as I arched my back. Her fingers rubbing my clit then dipping inside my soft folds. She kissed her way down my body until she was leaning over my thigh. I lifted my leg high into the air as she moved under it and positioned herself between my legs.

Her fingers pulled my lips apart as she leaned into me and began tonguing the opening before flicking her tongue over my clit. She then clamped her mouth over my mound and flicking her tongue alternated between sucking my clit and pushing her tongue into my tight pussy. I was so hot from watching her suck Bob's cock that I knew my orgasm would build up fast and I would cum quicker than usual.

She reached up with her right hand and pinched my nipple hard which sent me over the edge as I moaned out as she ran her flattened tongue over my clit, lapping at me in full swipes as her left hand pushed two fingers into my entrance and pumped me. My orgasm long, strong and powerful as I squirmed on the bed.

She then eased out of me and slid up beside me. As I laid there catching my breath, I was about to tell her what I saw when she told me that they had seen me watching them because Bob had set up a small mirror on the far side of the garage that showed my reflection in the mirror just off to their end of the garage.

Ginny said it turned her on so much to be watched by me as she sucked on Bob's cock. Bob of course loved it just as much. As we laughed together about it, she said she knew I would be excusing myself from the kitchen to take care of business and felt that she needed to have a hand in that instead.

I gave her a hug still lying beside her. Just then Bob poked his head into the bedroom and saying that everything was done as the filets are in the oven on a slow roast and that everything is on schedule. He then came in and walked around the bed and laid down on my other side.

He started rubbing my legs and moved down to my smooth mound, he said since I had such a good licking that it was time that he had his fill of me too and pressed a finger into my wet pussy as I parted my legs to give him access. He rubbed my clit as Ginny began to caress my thighs. Ginny then told Bob to lose his shorts and tank top.

Ginny dropped her clothes too and moved over me facing away as she lowered her tight body onto my face. I began tonguing her sweet pussy as she positioned herself between my parted thighs and began licking at my pussy again. Bob moved to the end of the bed and pushed his cock into Ginny's mouth. Bob told me to scoot down the bed a little more so that my knees were over the end of the bed.

I could hear sounds of Ginny sucking his cock as I sucked her clit while caressing her ass in my hands. I heard Bob tell Ginny to hold my legs up just as I felt the head of his cock pushing against my entrance. He eased his cockhead right inside me and it felt great.

Ginny had wrapped her arms under my knees pulling my legs far back as his cock hammered into me. He pumped in deep long strokes, burying himself so deep inside me on the down stroke that I could feel his tight balls press against my backside. He pumped me to orgasm as I was so pinned down with Ginny on top of me, holding my legs tightly with her pussy grinding onto my tongue. She soon came when I pushed my tongue inside her tight entrance.

She sat back enough to regain her balance onto her knees; Bob would pull out from my pussy and feed Ginny his cock as she would suck my wetness from it before guiding him back into me. He did this several times having her suck him then pounding back into me.

Bob then wanted to change positions and told me to sit up. He then slid up on the bed in a sitting position and had Ginny mount him. I moved down the bed and took his cock in my hand and sucked him for a few seconds until Ginny could get into position. I then guided him into her pussy as she rose up and down riding his cock.

I moved down between his parted legs and rubbed his balls and her pussy as his thickness stretched her lips tight around his shaft. Ginny would rise high as his cock would fall out of her and then I would take him into my mouth and suck her wetness from his shaft before guiding him back into her. She rode him fast then slow, making it tougher for him to get a pattern going between the tightness of her pussy and my sucking his cockhead.

Ginny then pulled off his lap and slid down his body, she joined me as we both took turns sucking his cock or stroking him with our hands. When we stroked his cock, we would engage in a kiss then we'd go back to tonguing each side of his cock. Bob looked down at us both as we sucked him. He then slid out from under us and told us to lie on our backs and to play with ourselves side by side as he positioned himself at the front of the bed.

As Ginny and I moved to our backs, we put our heads together as we knew what Bob wanted. So Ginny began rubbing her clit as I started rub mine. We both were ready in no time as Bob knelt above us pumping his cock. We all needed just a few seconds by our own hands before Ginny and I started to orgasm which in turn set Bob off as our moans echoed the room.

Ginny and I turned facing each other and kissed just as we felt Bob's cum rain down on us. He directed the stream of hot cum to our faces which slid down to our mouths still locked in a kiss. He would rub the head of his cock against our faces until we broke the kiss and we each would alternate taking him into our mouth to suck what we could from his balls.

He soon fell forward off to the side as Ginny and I kissed several more times before relaxing for a few minutes. It was a great release before our guests arrived as we all felt a little more at ease.

The rest of the evening was spent with plenty of laughter, lots of flirting and good times. Ginny and I wore the most revealing of outfits which were miniskirts with high slits; I was barelegged as she wore a garter belt with stockings as Bob loves stockings. The after dinner fun was even more relaxing as the alcohol flowed and clothing was shed. But that will come soon...

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers