Christmas Break

Story Info
Sister returns from college with a surprise for her brother.
2.2k words
4.48
256.4k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: Please read "A Summer At Home: Parts 1-3" for the background on this story.)

I had just finished my last final exam of the semester and was packing to go home for Christmas break. The beginning of my sophomore year in college had been great – I had joined a fraternity, went to tons of parties and even scored a few dates with some wild sorority chicks. But I was definitely looking forward to going home. The truth was, as much as I hated to admit it, I really missed my step-sister, Stacy, and I was looking forward to seeing her again. The previous summer had changed our relationship entirely. In fact, prior to the fun we enjoyed together that summer, I used to view my step-sister as nothing more than a little brat that I teased mercilessly. But now I recognized that she was definitely all grown up . . . and without a doubt one of the sexiest women that I have ever had the pleasure of being with.

As I made the three-hour trip home in my car, a thousand thoughts raced through my mind and I imagined how much fun we would have the first time I could be alone with her. Although it had been several months since our last sexual experience, I could still close my eyes and picture her perfect body in my mind. God she was incredibly sexy! I thought to myself. The drive seemed to take forever and my hard cocked throbbed inside my jeans as I thought of being alone with my little sister. However, my excitement quickly grew to disappointment when I saw both my parents' cars as I pulled into the driveway.

"Damn! What are they doing home?" I muttered under my breath, as I opened my trunk to retrieve my bags.

"Honey, it's so good to see you!" my mom cried out as she met me at the front door. She gave me a quick hug and a kiss and then grabbed one of my bags and helped me carry it up the stairs. My step-dad, Neil, was waiting at the top of the stairs.

"Hey Chief! (He always called me that.) How did you do on your final exams?" he asked while giving me a firm handshake.

"Ummm, okay, I guess." I answered in reply. We continued to make small talk for a while until finally I decided to go to my room and unpack.

As I started down the hallway, I asked over my shoulder, "By the way, is Stacy back from college yet?"

"Yes dear." My mother simply told me. "Why don't you poke your head in her room and say hello?"

Taking my mother's advice, I knocked on the door and then gently pushed it open, expecting to find my sister inside. "Hey! How is the sexiest girl that I know?" I started to tease her as I poked my head inside . . . but then I suddenly stopped myself. Much to my surprise, instead of my sister, a strange girl was sitting on her bed. "Ummm, I'm sorry," I said almost embarrassed, "I thought Stacy was in here." "She is in the bathroom . . . changing clothes." The girl responded politely. Then she stood up and crossed over to where I was standing, and introduced herself with her hand extended. "Hi, I'm Crystal."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Jason." I said as I gently shook her hand.

I noticed immediately that Crystal was a very attractive girl. She stood about 5'2" and probably weighed no more than 100 lbs. soaking wet. Her dark curly hair fell down to her shoulders and framed her face nicely. Her blues eyes sparkled as she smiled at me. Her body type was completely different than Stacy's . . . she was very petite, but had a nice round ass and a great set of tits (probably 36d's).

She looked me up and down . . . almost as if checking me out. "Wow! You're definitely a lot cuter than how Stacy described you." she said and then giggled.

"Ummm, thanks I guess," I managed to say while blushing. I was surprised by her boldness.

"So you think your sister is the sexiest girl you know, eh?" she asked, winking at me and then giggling again.

"Well, ummm . . ." I searched for an answer.

Fortunately, just then I heard Stacy walk in behind me. "Hey big brother!" she said as she punched me playfully on the arm. "I see you have already met my roommate."

"Yeah, kind of." I simply replied.

"Cool, well she is going to be hanging out here over the Christmas break." Stacy informed me. "Her parents are overseas on business, so I invited her to come home and spend the holidays with us."

I quickly realized that with my sister's college roommate around, I probably wouldn't find much time to spend alone with her. "That's great," I responded, trying to hide my disappointment. "I'm going to go unpack now," I told them both and then turned to leave.

Later that evening, at dinner, the girls talked, laughed, and told lots of stories about the first year at college. I sat quietly as my sister described some of the guys that she went out with and then went into great detail about one specific boy she was now "dating" as she explained it. How can she do this to me? I thought to myself. Doesn't last summer mean anything to her? I couldn't believe it . . . I was actually getting jealous! My sister and I had agreed that we would be free to date other people, and in fact, I went out with lots of other girls . . . but still I was upset at her for going out with other guys. Silently, my anger continued to grow and I think my sister finally noticed because she abruptly changed the subject.

Finally, after dinner, my sister pulled me aside while we were doing the dishes and whispered, "Don't worry big brother. You are still my #1 guy! In fact, later tonight, I have a surprise for you." Suddenly, my mood had changed and I couldn't wait for "later tonight" to come. Unfortunately, the night seemed to drag on as my sister, her roommate, and my parents continued to go on and on talking about college and asking all kinds of questions. I tried to be patient and listen while they chatted, but eventually I excused myself to go watch the hockey game downstairs in the den. While downstairs, I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up, everyone else had already gone to bed. I was disappointed; maybe my sister had forgotten about her promise to surprise me. I couldn't believe it . . . I had waited an entire semester to be with my sister again, and now I would have to wait another day. I felt like I was about to explode. I thought about going to the bathroom to stroke my aching cock before going to bed, but then decided against it. Instead, I simply stripped off my clothes and crawled into bed under the covers.

I was fast asleep and didn't hear the door open or feel the covers on my bed being pulled back. It wasn't until I felt the sensation of a hot little mouth sucking gently on my growing shaft that I woke up. At first, I thought maybe I was dreaming . . . but when I heard her moan softly, I realized this was actually more like a dream come true. I guess my sister made good on her promise to surprise me after all, I thought as I smiled to myself. Her head continued to bob up and down on my rock hard cock while her fingers gently stroked my thighs and played with my balls.

"God, baby! That feels so good!" I encouraged her. "You are the best little cocksucker in the world. I can't believe that I had to wait all semester to be with you again."

"Shhhhhh! You are going to wake everybody up."

I was enjoying her blowjob so much, it took a few seconds for her words to register. Wait a second! I thought . . . and then I froze.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as I turned on the lights. "What the hell are you doing?"

I looked down to see my sister's friend, Crystal, staring right back at me as she continued to suck greedily on my hard cock. I was in complete shock and couldn't move. Suddenly, she sucked me deep into her throat and I exploded . . . filling her mouth with my hot cum. She swallowed every drop and then licked the head of my cock clean.

"I can't believe you just did that!" I stated, still in shock.

"Why? Were you expecting someone else?" she asked and then giggled.

"Umm, well . . . I mean . . . what are you talking about anyway?" I finally was able to respond.

"Don't worry," she said as she crawled up my body and kissed me. "I know about you and Stacy."

My mind began to race . . . I can't believe that someone had actually found out about my relationship with my sister! How did she know? Part of me began to worry that we were in big trouble. Still I couldn't ignore the fact that this beautiful girl was now sliding her tongue inside my mouth. I kissed her back and she moaned softly. Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to see my sister in the doorway.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Stacy!" I started to say.

She smiled a wicked smile and simply said, "So I see you guys have started without me." I looked closer and noticed she was standing there in only a pair of black lace panties and she was gently tugging on the nipple of her left breast.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her, again completely surprised by this turn of events.

"Relax silly!" she told me. "This is all part of my surprise. I told Crystal that I wanted to watch while you fucked her. She was only too happy to help out."

My sister slowly slid her panties down over her hips and to the floor, revealing her shaved little pussy. God, she looked so hot! I thought to myself.

"Go ahead, big brother. What are you waiting for?"

I turned my attention back to Crystal and noticed she had removed the t-shirt she was wearing. Her firm 36d tits stood out proudly on her chest with large aureoles and hard nipples begging to be sucked. She stood up for a moment and turned to my sister, Stacy.

"Want to help me with these panties?" she asked her.

"Gladly" Stacy replied and walked over to her.

I watched in amazement as she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of Crystal's blue silk thong and slid it down slowly over her round little ass. Then Stacy kissed her directly on the mouth and their tongues began to dance together. My sister's firm little tits were pressed up against Crystal's huge breasts, and the contrast between Stacy's completely smooth pussy and Crystals' dark, closely trimmed pussy hair was simply incredible. My cock grew rock hard instantly.

"I think he is ready for you" Stacy whispered into her ear.

"I think you are right," Crystal said as she giggled and stared at my cock.

Then, without any warning or any more foreplay, Crystal simply crawled up onto the bed, straddled my legs, and sat down directly on my aching cock. Sinking her body down onto me, I felt my cock press deep inside her tight little cunt. She began rocking and grinding her hips against me, as she rode my hard shaft and tossed her head from side to side moaning and panting. Her pussy was so hot and wet, I had never felt anything like it.

I looked over and my sister was sitting in a chair with her legs spread, fingering her swollen clit. A look of pure lust was on her face and she seemed to be in complete ecstasy as she watched us fuck each other. I leaned up and began to suck on Crystal's huge nipples while she continued to ride my hard cock. I grabbed her hips to help guide my hard cock inside her tight wet cunt. I felt her pussy begin to spasm, and I knew that she was starting to cum. I looked over again and saw my sister frantically pumping two fingers inside her own pussy. She started moaning and I realized that she was also cumming. I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold back any longer, so with one final thrust I started shooting my hot cum deep inside of Crystal. We both collapsed on the bed, out of breath and completely exhausted.

"That was so hot!" my sister exclaimed and then she moved from her seat over to the bed, leaned down and kissed me hotly on the mouth. "Watching you fuck Crystal was incredible, big brother! I hope you liked my surprise," she whispered as she smiled at me and winked. "Now you should probably get some rest, because the fun is just beginning . . ."

(To be continued.)