Christmas Dinner

Story Info
Preparing festive meal arouses two lovers.
3k words
4.32
16.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small kitchen was hot. Steaming in fact. This despite the fact that the window was open to the damp, overcast day outside. The oven was throwing out a lot of heat as the turkey merrily sizzled in its own juices. It's wonderful aroma pervading the air throughout the entire apartment.

Surrounded by saucepans, spatulas and spoons, I suddenly noticed I was being watched. I wiped my hands on the tea towel tucked into the waist of my jeans. You were leaning against the door with an amused expression on your face.

"Good grief, you look like the Sorcerer's Apprentice here, can I clean up some pans for you?"

"Sure, that would be great. Here, grab this apron so you don't splash that lovely outfit." I tossed you the butcher's apron hanging on the back of the door.

I was immediately engrossed again in the delicate preparation of the green bean bundles au gratin. I was holding the beans tight in my left hand, and carefully sliding the carrot ring down them. I couldn't help a smile, as the sexual similarity of slipping on a cock ring came into my mind.

Then I caught sight of you, and what a sight to behold! I drew in a big intake of breath. You were running the water into the sink and filling it with dish washing soap and fluffing up the bubbles. Then you carefully stacked the used dishes and saucepan lids in there. Your arms were immersed up to the elbows in the hot soapy water. What had taken my breath away, however, was that while you had indeed donned the apron, you had also removed every other stitch of clothing you had on, except for the strappy patent leather sandals, that is. You had brought the ties around your back and then to the front again, tucking the length of the apron into them before tying it in a big bow. The effect was decidedly stimulating. The long square top was slipped down to barely cover your ample breasts. The short apron skirt in front came to mid-thigh, and the back – well the back was completely bare. What a ravishing sight to see!

I put down my colander of beans and went to the sink to rinse my hands. Did I say my kitchen is small? Well, there was only one way to reach the sink as far as I could see. That was to stand right behind you and put my arms around you and press my front against your bare back.

The fork I had been holding clattered to the floor, and I stooped to pick it up. Then realizing the possibilities I bent my knees further, when just at that moment you shifted your weight and spread your legs a little further apart. My breath was completely taken away!

Totally transfixed, I gazed up at those beautiful brown tinged lips, and immediately licked my own in response. I stood up placing the fork on the draining board next to the sink. I leant against your bare back and felt myself grow measurably in just a few seconds.

It was hopeless of course. I just couldn't resist pulling up some soap bubbles and placing a blob on each bosom. You spun around and pulled me very close to you, so that I was forced to grip your rounded buttocks with my warm bubbly hands.

"Mmmm, you've been sampling" you murmured, as you gave me a lavish kiss full on the lips. "You taste delicious."

"And you taste pretty sumptuous too." I remarked, as I buried my lips into your bare shoulder.

Pretty soon the kitchen had become too hot to bear. You drew back and said, "This won't do, we'll never get everything organized at this rate before they all come."

"Well I could come pretty quickly." I retorted.

Reluctantly I stepped back, the tucked in tea towel barely hiding my vigorous erection.

For a while I finished up the beans and started on the Béchamel sauce. Pretty soon you had washed and dried all the pans I had been using. The kitchen began to have order restored once more.

"Perhaps I should start to set the dinner table?" You suggested. "Where's the tablecloth?"

I went to the linen cupboard and pulled out the festive embroidered cloth we traditionally used for the Christmas table.

"Come and help me get it straight on the table, will you?" And you were off down the corridor. I couldn't believe I was following a bare bum in a sort of hypnotic trance. My eyes riveted to the shapely swinging hips, accentuated by the high heeled shoes.

We reached the dining room and each took ends of the large table cloth, flipped it in the air, and watched it settle into place on the mahogany table. We stretched out some of the creases, and I stood back to watch as you fastidiously smoothed out more wrinkles, leaning and stretching over the long table to reach the top.

It was just too much to handle! Your derrière invitingly positioned in an elevated posture. I slid my arms around your waist, "Gosh, I do love you." I slobbered into your neck. Somehow you were pushing back against me and I grew stiff again in a split second.

I ran my hands through the open sides of the apron to fondle those perfect breasts. You leaned further over the table resting on your forearms. Was I imagining it, or were you rubbing from side to side against the front of my jeans, like a cat asking to be fed?

Common sense fled out of the window, as I ripped off the protective tea cloth, and fought frantically with my belt and zipper. In my haste I was hopping from foot to foot and kicking at my shoes to liberate myself from the encumbrance of all of the clothes.

Freed at last, I found that you had turned round to regard me with that amused smile again. "What?" I exclaimed, suddenly embarrassed by my own antics. In reply you grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me towards you. My hands ran down the length of your back to one of their favourite places, cupping your firm, rounded buttocks.

"Mmmm." I heard, as you started kissing me a little deeper, your fingers raking through my hair. I felt the stiff linen of the apron rubbing against my upright penis, and it heightened the sensitivity even more. But with a mind of its own, my right hand slipped down and raised the layer of fabric, so that I was gently resting against your mass of tight curls. Oh, what heaven, the feel of them tickling my foreskin. Junior Boy took on a life of his own, and when I stopped kissing you so that I could look at you properly, I saw the amused smile had become perhaps a little more mischievous. Did I detect that your breathing was heavier? You ran your tongue provocatively over your upper lip, and I sighed helplessly.

I felt your hands slide down over my buttocks, and you whispered into my neck, "We have to go and fix the Christmas Dinner!"

"It can wait, there'll never be another moment in time like this one." And I slowly turned you around and undid the bow at the nape of your neck, stopping to kiss the graceful groove below your hair. As I unwrapped the ties and gently slid down the apron top, I brushed your nipples lightly with my hands. I felt you inhale deeply, leaning your back against my chest.

Now I felt an insistent throbbing in my groin, an aching to be inside you. But I knew from our past love making that there were other delights waiting for me first. The apron fell to the floor and my hand was pressing against the springy curls. As my fingers probed gently between your legs I discovered that moisture was already gathering on the wiry hair.

"Ooooohh" I moaned in ecstatic anticipation, and you responded likewise. I took your hands in mine and slide them forward across the starched tablecloth.

"Oh grief, it's so hot in here, or is it just me? I feel like a furnace." Then I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and leaned across your back once more, whispering,

"You know I like to make you feel good darling. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than that."

"And you do!" you responded.

"I like to let my fingers do the talking."

"Well, I do like it when your fingers talk to me, I really like to be touched gently for a long time, you know you have magic in your hands."

"I aim to please, what can I say?"

"Mmmm, you do don't you? You are such a fantastic lover, darling."

So I rested my head on the table and reached up to draw a succulent nipple into my mouth. My tongue sliding all round those tips, and my lips enclosing them and sucking gently, tasting your skin and licking under your breasts. I start to make love marks, to let every one know that you are mine, and I am yours.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I love that too! God, that feels so good!"

My fingers are working at the same time, stroking your thighs on the out side down to your knees, and then slipping in between your thighs to stroke and tickle their way back up to that nest of curls that they love so much. And soon they are stroking over that heavenly patch, and pressing against your sensual and moistening love tube.

"Ah, but you're arriving too soon - the rest of the skin wants its fair share first…"

You jump the gun, because my fingers have already moved onto to your belly and linger round your belly button and do their dance of love all over that area of smooth delight, and slide slowly up to fondle your breasts again. Then my fingers can no longer resist, with your left breast still safely snuggled into my left hand, I reach down with my right, and find my eager finger is sucked between the slippery creases of your tunnel of love.

My fingers gently squeeze your nipples at the same time and then run around that delicious areola as the nipple pushes forward to greet me.

"Oh, I love the way you do that, sweetheart. You have just the right touch."

My heart swells with pride. My lips travel down your body kissing and licking every square centimeter, working there way back to that patch of curls, and I rub my face against those blonde curls. I can tell by the twitching of my nose that you are becoming aroused. How I love that exotic fragrance. If I could only bottle that ambrosia, I would be the richest man on earth.

Now my lips are kissing your inner thighs, and down to your knees then back up. My tongue sensing the heat rising from that silky smooth skin, and my kisses get more passionate. The delicious aroma begins to fill my nostrils, and urges me on to perform even greater feats of selfless pleasuring. Now I see the moisture glistening on those lovely lips, and my tongue flicks out and gathers up a drop of this heavenly nectar that has been produced just for me.

"Oh, baby!" You croon at me. And, oh the taste is from another world, it makes me feel so good. My tongue probes further between those sweet lips to find that beautiful secret passage, and it slides inside you and licks you and then is out again. I'm being everso gentle now, so that I don't over-stimulate that sensitive area, peaking beneath its protective hood.

My wand is so hard and strong, and you reach behind you to take it in your hand and pull me gently towards you. You encourage me to lie over you as your legs and thighs open wide to allow me between them and I feel you guiding me towards that centre of love. The secretions allowing me to slide into you without discomfort; upward and inward I slide, feeling you squeeze me and I respond so that you know that I am sensitive to your needs.

"Oh sweetie, I love it when I can squeeze you from inside. That feels totally wonderful."

What a fantastic feeling, I am almost ecstatic, and you pull me deeper inside you and I feel as though I am in another world where sensation follows sensation as I gently move back and forth. And you produce more and more nectar, just for me.

I want to make you feel what loving is all about. I know men haven't treated you right in the past, and I plan to make up for every misdeed that has ever happened to you. I want to treat you with all the love and tenderness that you deserve. While I slowly increase my thrusting rhythm, my right hand stimulates and gently massages your sacred pearl, feeling it start to throb and grow beneath my touch. My left hand tugs more insistently on that outthrust nipple. I hope I'm not going to make you lopsided by giving so much attention to one side. Oh well, next time I will just have to switch hands, that's all.

"Oh, yes darling, this is heavenly." You murmur and I am charged with even more energy to continue my ministrations. Now I am nibbling your long, graceful neck hidden beneath the golden hair. Our play is effortless for me, bringing me such divine pleasure to see you feeling this good. That sensual aroma is in my nostrils now, and a powerful urge comes over me to lick it all up and taste the ambrosial fluid that our love produces for me. The heady perfume increases, I see your fingers curl tightly and your body stretch as tight as a violin bow. Suddenly my fingers are soaked with clover-scented nectar.

"Darling, I could pick you out blindfolded in a darkened room by that wonderful aroma. No-one else smells as wonderful as you." And immediately I feel the contractions from within squeeze and release me over and over again.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, sweetheart. You are the most incredible lover in the entire world." And you flop your head down onto the table, relaxed and smiling. After a few moments, you wriggle out from under me and vault lightly onto the table onto your back, drawing me down on top of you.

I still can't quite believe we are doing this, but I certainly don't need a second invitation. I am bursting with desire to feel you encircle me, but first my fingers must separate those lovely labia, to reach that tunnel of love that is awash with the wonderful water of life and glide easily into the warm, wet comfort of home.

Now I am nibbling your top lip, and then your bottom lip, and then put both lips together and explore them with my tongue.

"Oh how lovely." You breathe between kisses. "I love kissing you so much."

And I feel the tip of your tongue dancing with mine. Then I kiss each of your closed eyelids in turn, and then start to suck on your neck. But you give my head a friendly push lower down, thrusting a breast up to meet me saying, "Don't forget we have guests tonight!"

In response I reach my hand under your right breast and push it up so that your areola enters my lips and I suck a little harder. "Can't let this one feel neglected now can we?"

"Oh lover, it feels fantastic to have you so close to me. So close that it is as if we are joined together as one, not knowing where one of us ends and the other begins."

So we kiss more passionately, this time and our tongues jive together like they have been set alight by the feelings that are flowing through our bodies. And I feel myself reach another level of pleasure, a glorious plateau of ecstasy, and I bask in the new sensation enjoying every aspect of it as it washes over my body.

"This is so delightful, total bliss, I could just soak this up for ages." You tell me. But a powerful urge is overtaking me and I am raised to yet another level. I am driven to heights that I have never reached before. And then before I know it I am pumping my seeds deep inside you.

A deep guttural groan rolls out of my throat. If this is heaven, well then I'm in it.

We lie together on the table top, both completely spent, but at the same time delightfully relaxed and fulfilled.

Eventually you push my weight up from your stomach a little, and since I am still wearing my watch I catch sight of the time.

"Oh my God! Look at the time" I pry my sticky body away from yours, and pull you up off the table. We quickly come back to reality and head down to the bathroom for a quick shower together. I go back to the kitchen to baste the turkey, taking particular notice of how succulent it is.

Meanwhile you get dressed and seek out another tablecloth from the linen cupboard and set about organizing the dinner table.

There are 12 of us for dinner that day. Four generations of family, and you. At some time during the main course, my son asks me, "Dad, how come you didn't use the Christmas tablecloth this year?" I try to keep a straight face, but seeing you hiding a laugh behind you hand makes it extra hard to do.

"Oh," I say, "it had a stain on it, so we used this one instead!" And I see you trying very hard not to laugh out loud as your eyes look down at the table laden with festive fare, where only an hour earlier it bore our naked bodies entwined in a wonderful Christmas feast of their own making.

"Well," says my daughter, "this is the best Christmas dinner ever, Dad. You outdid yourself this year."

And I see your eyes twinkle as you concurred, saying "Yes, he certainly did!"

Hope you liked this festive story – don't forget to give it a vote! Kristi.