Christmas Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I do something wrong," I ask, worried that he didn't love me anymore?

"No I did by letting them have you," he said as he closed the door behind us and sat me down on his bed. "I really do love you Sammy and I don't want to share you with anyone. I want you all to myself," he said as he kneel before me, my hand in his as if he was preparing to propose.

"You're no..."

"Shhh," he put his hand to my lips to stop me from speaking. "I will never treat you wrong and will aways cherish you forever. I have been in love with you since the first time we talked while you were waiting for Tom. You never treated me like some kind of nerd and always felt comfortable talking to you." With that said he brought his lips to mine and kissed me with a passion that I've never felt before. He wasn't the best kisser but I could tell that we was in fact in love with me and my heart was touched more than ever.

I pull myself away from him and lay back onto his bed and reach out for him to come to me. Mitch crawled into my inviting arms and kisses me again as he lowers his cock to my pussy. He strokes his head against me and I reach down to lead him home. As he fills me I felt a wave come over me as I unbelievably came right there. He looked at me as I'm sure he could feel me tighten on his massive shaft and I cry out in pleasure.

"Did you?"

"Yes, I did," was all I said as he started to fuck me once again with a passion that I've never felt and an enjoyment I'll never get tired of. Mitch looked like a man in love as he rarely took his eyes from mine as he sensually moved within me. I can't believe I was about to cum again and this time as my pussy started to convulse around his shaft I wrapped my legs around Mitch as I could also feel his cock start to pulse.

"I'm gonna cum," he said trying to pull out of me.

"I want you to," was all I had to say as he stopped trying to pull out and instead pushed into my quivering lips to the hilt and came deep within my walls. It was the most amazing experience as I never let anyone cum inside of me and never, until tonight, fucked anyone without a condom. But I didn't fuck Mitch we made love and I was happy.

Mitch rolled off of me and I leaned in to kiss him and that's how we fell asleep, naked, cuddling each other after the best night of our lives.