Christmas Eve at Johnny Goodsins

Story Info
A ladys' man finds love and it costs him his soul.
17.4k words
4.21
29.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I died on Christmas Eve.

That's right, Christmas Eve. I know, it was a major inconvenience for my family and friends and I'm going to miss them dearly, just as I'm sure they're going to miss me. But, just a few years ago I made a wish for just one thing for Christmas: I wished that should ever find my true love but then met with my demise, on the Christmas Day following my death I would return to make love to my true love just one more time. The lucky guy that I am, my true love was found in two extremely remarkable women. That's why I'm dead, and that's why I'm writing this account of the events that led up to my death.

Unfortunately, the gentleman that I made the wish to was the devil himself.

It was something like one of those stupid dares you do when you've been drinking and you figure, "What's the worse thing that can come out of this?"

I'm betting that, in hindsight, that same mentality probably was the cause of the world's greatest civilizations coming to an end.

Some buddies and I had been out hopping from titty bar to titty bar on Christmas Eve a few years ago. We were all eligible bachelors who had been smart enough to get our careers on track before allowing ourselves to get tied down by women. I think the bachelor lifestyle agreed with us because even after becoming rapid successes in each of our fields we simply didn't seem to feel the need for the kind of relationship that would tie us down into a domesticated routine.

We walked into the newest titty bar in town, "Johnny Goodsins Adult Nightclub." The place was fuckin' amazing! I mean it wasn't just your average, ordinary, every-day, run-of-the-mill amazing. The place was fucking amazing! Never in our dreams or travels to places far and near had a titty bar lived up to the broad spectrum of true male, testosterone-driven delights. You see we were connoisseurs of titty bars. We'd been to the titty bars in Vegas, Chicago, New York, L.A., South America, Canada and most of Europe and we'd seen some pretty incredible establishments and had some really wild times, but this place, even as early in the morning hours as it was, had instantly given us a renewed desire to thoroughly enjoy the rest of this night like we had just started the evening.

This place had television screens intermittently placed throughout the establishment playing all the greatest moments from all the greatest sports games, there were two bars; one in the same area as the dancers and one separated by a double-pain glass wall where people could sit and have conversations without yelling over the loud music being played for the dancers but still able to see them. In the segregated bar there was another room that was a huge walk-in humidor filled to the ceiling with the finest cigars and pipe tobaccos in the world and they could be smoked right there in the bar area. At the other end of the bar was a massive game area with several pinball machines, foosball, shuffleboard, dart boards and my personal favorite; Pool tables.

The bar itself had to be thirty feet in length and appeared to be all hand carved and very ornate mahogany, cherry wood and what appeared to be zebra wood, something that almost no one would recognize except myself since I've been an avid hobbyist wood sculpture since I was a boy. There were large, ornately etched mirrors set into the bar behind the pit that the tuxedo-clad bartenders were in. They were hustling like scurrying ants trying to keep every glass fresh with a tremendous spectrum of firewaters, beers and ales from around the world. The etchings themselves were of beautiful women seemingly floating through what appeared to be an assortment of water, clouds and vineries and were even etched to varying depths in the glass to add greater dimension, detail and class.

The walls were also decorated with images of all things erotic in framed paintings, illustrations and even murals on the walls themselves. The furniture in both areas was something of an eclectic collection ranging from very plush crushed velvet to supple suede of varying colors and patterns and all of it was made for one to simply sink into and relax in absolute comfort. Within the "quiet" bar area the bartenders were all tuxedo-clad midgets and dwarfs, I'm guessing to make the guests feel truly large and important in this atmosphere. It didn't appear that they minded their jobs in the least as each one of them wore a sincere smile and seemed to be adorned in gold watches and other jewelry that suggested they were very well compensated for their servitude on the job.

Within the main area where most of the "action" was taking place with the dancers, who also performed in the silent bar with only the low hum and thump of the music from the main area, there was a dance floor of all things. Here the men, women and couples were able to dance close and intimate with the women, and the men, who performed at the club. The dancers didn't appear to be getting naked while they were bumping and grinding with the patrons. I'm certain that this was a brilliant way to lead towards paid dances back at the tables and plush booths.

On the stages, there were three that I counted in the open and a private dance area that I wasn't able to get full view of, but I knew I'd be there before we left, the dancers were working the polished brass poles that appeared to be fastened to marble stage decks. It appeared that the cool brass and probably cooler marble were intentional as each of the performers had pleasant little goose bumps adding a pleasing texture to their skin. There were also other nude and semi-nude performers on swings and in cages that hung from the ceilings. Even the crow's nest that the DJ resided in was ornately decorated in brass, hard woods and more finely etched glass. This DJ even knew how to keep the music at less than an ear-splitting level unlike the other clubs we had frequented. In this main area, and I'm assuming because of all the extra activity, there were taller than average waiters and waitresses. They were all attractive with the men in tuxes and the women in long and slinky body-hugging gowns with stilettos, but strangely taller than even my buddies and I, the shortest of which was 5'11". These people didn't move as you would expect to see waiters and waitresses move. Their movement through the maze of enamored patrons, bare flesh and tables and chairs was long, purposeful, seemingly fluid and completely elegant. These people were again well adorned, though not gaudy, in jewelry and accessories that were only conducive to tremendous compensation for their skills with the patrons.

But, it was the performers, and more specifically, the female performers that were clearly the cherries on this cake made of male and female desires and vices. The women appeared to be of every nationality and body-type. There were light ones, dark ones, blondes, redheads and brunettes and every other deviation of hair color that could be represented. There were even a few that were as bald as a cue ball. I suspected that with as much detail as went into this place all the women probably had "carpets that matched their drapes," so to speak. The body types ranged from the obviously very athletic to at least two women that I saw who would fall under the category of AC/DC's song: "Whole Lotta Rosie." Judging from the sprinklings of full nude performers this was definitely the case. I was over-hearing the male and female performers as we made our way to a booth. Some of them were clearly American and spoke the language as if well educated and read. Others spoke with accents, Spanish, Jamaican, German and a few I didn't recognize, but they also seemed well educated in the way they spoke and the confidence they carried in their mannerisms.

As soon as we were seated one of the tall, brunette, slender and gorgeous waitresses approached our table and parted her slightly grinning, glistening ruby-red lips to ask us with a low and sultry voice, "How are you gentlemen this evening?" We all smiled and answered with the same smart-ass answer of, "Better now that you're here." We couldn't have rehearsed that better than it came out of our still half-stupered mouths.

The waitress introduced herself as Cynthia and welcomed us to Johnny Goodsins as she set our drinks on the table before us. None of us stopped to think until later that we never actually ordered our drinks, but they were what we would've ordered. We were already stupid in lust over Cynthia and we hadn't even gotten to picking out the girls that we wanted to dance for us.

We sat and watched for a few moments when just as we were ready to pick our dancers they made eye contact and approached our table on their own. There were five of us and six of the most stunning women approached our table as we just sat there unable to speak from the shock of how incredible the beauty of these women were. More than that, for me at least, their beauty seemed so natural. Their faces weren't overly made up like so many strippers we'd seen this night who appeared to be preparing for battle by applying thick coats of war paint. I could even see the freckles on one of the young women's faces that I had picked from the crowed. All right, I admit it; I was the one who also wanted the extra dancer. I've always enjoyed the thought of two women, or more, while I'm the only man between them. I know my buddies are the same way, but I think I'm the only one who has ever really had the confidence to pursue it. So sue me. I'm also not a man who has ever cared for tits that have been increased through augmentation, for that matter I'm somewhat of a rarity in that I prefer smaller breasts than most of the men I know, and that's exactly what these two women had. They were both a bit shorter than myself and each with a tight little body and wonderfully supple ass as they turned around for each of us for our approval. Though the blonde's tits were slightly larger than the brunette's they were most definitely within my range of acceptable tolerances.

Each of the women took our hands and we stood from the booth. Cynthia seemed to be gliding by as she told us with a grin of approval that she would keep our table for us and our drinks would be fresh when we got back.

Our ladies led us to the private area that we were only able to glance when we entered. It was a long hallway that was just as well decorated in very well done erotica as the rest of the place was. We were each led into some glass rooms that seemed to be roughly in the center of the full length of the hallway. We were able to see each other plainly as the dancers started doing what they do best. We smiled to each other and there were even a couple of thumbs-up as the action intensified. At first it wasn't terribly different from the other clubs we had frequented; bumps and grinds, asses in my face, the two dancers that I had were also mildly getting it on with each other and I was having my typical thoughts about wanting to do considerably more than just watch them dance and grope. That was when, in unison, all of the dancers reached for the zippers on our pants and helped themselves to our now surprisingly erect dicks. Again we looked at each other for just a moment completely amazed and confused because we all knew full well that the establishments we usually go to typically forbade this type of activity, and it was definitely forbidden by the law. But, who were we to argue?

The women all simultaneously dropped to their knees as if this were a synchronized event. The two women I had, or, the two women who were having me were eagerly playing with my cock as they were also alternating through one sucking it while the other fondled and sucked my balls. To say the least, we were all in Heaven. Even with the two women in my crotch the others were so close by that I could hear them all moaning and sucking our dicks as if they were their only source of nourishment. Strangely enough, and I know that every man will know exactly what I'm talking about here, even the erection that I had seemed to be the most satisfying erection that I ever had under any circumstances. Each of these girls amazingly took the full length of what I had to offer and they made sure that I could hear their appreciation for what they were getting. I don't think I've ever had a woman who was this into giving me this kind of pleasure, and now I had two!

After several very satisfying minutes the blonde stood, as did each of the other dancers with my buddies, and she pushed her "barely there" thong bottom aside and in one swift movement she impaled herself on my cock and grunted a guttural groan that quickly became a cry of pleasure. She rode me for several minutes while facing me and as I looked at the glass behind her I could vaguely see the brunette alternating between licking the blonde's back door, licking my shaft when it was exposed and then licking my balls some more. Nothing seemed off limits to these girls and again my hard-on seemed to get even more powerful than when they were sucking me off. Better yet, despite all the action and excitement I didn't feel like I was going to lose control and spew my wad into the blonde. This was the kind of sex that every man should be able to experience in his life. This was porn star sex!

After a while of the blonde riding me like she was going for first prize at an adult film star convention, she stood with wobbling legs and removed herself from my proud penis. She then knelt down and the brunette moved aside for a moment while the blonde wrapped her mouth around my cock and savored her own juices as she cleaned every inch of my length down to my balls with her tongue and lips. This girl was clearly into her flavors and so was the brunette as the two of them kissed for a few seconds. It was almost as if the brunette was searching the blonde's mouth with her tongue to gain a taste of the blonde's nectar before it went down her throat.

Now the blonde was back to worshipping my dick while the brunette straddled me and rode me just as the blonde had done previously. I peeked over her shoulder also and found the blonde doing just as the brunette had been doing earlier. She was tonguing this girl's ass and licking my shaft and balls as the brunette's juices trickled heavily from her cunni. The brunette then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as she brought her face to mine and slipped her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue danced as her moans and cries of pleasure echoed into my mouth and throat. For a moment the question crossed my mind, is this where they've been hiding all the women who are truly uninhibited and completely into sex and all the physical pleasures that are possible?

The brunette pulled her head back and stared me in the eyes as her body writhed and wriggled and rocked back and forth on my dick. She bared her teeth and growled, then her mouth would soften and drop open and her whole face seemed to go through a whole batch of different expressions with each pleasure that she was getting from riding me the way she was, but she wouldn't break eye contact with me and that was what finally got me close to what I expected to be an amazing ending. How little I knew…

The brunette finally slowed her pace and then lifted herself, though not enough to completely disembark from my extremely rigid cock. The head was still engulfed by her cunni as she braced her hands on my shoulders and with the agility of a gymnast, or more so a contortionist, she raised one leg and swung it up and between her and I while letting go of my shoulders alternately to let her leg pass through. She now had both legs on one side of me as she let go of my shoulders, grinned a sly grin and completely rotated herself so that her back was now facing me. During this whole maneuver she was contracting her pussy around the head of my dick, which, with the visuals, was keeping me plenty excited while the action had come to a slight intermission.

Again I looked over her shoulder and saw the reflection in the glass wall ahead of me. The brunette was squatting slightly with her hands braced on her knees for extra support. She kept my dick in her cunni and she was only making very small and controlled movements to tease my dick with. While she was doing that the blonde was now burying her face against the brunette's pussy and eating her out for all she was worth. It was obvious that the brunette was struggling to maintain the control. In only a few minutes the brunette's vaginal walls contracted tightly around the head of my dick as she cried out and spasmed in orgasm. Looking down I could see this incredible woman's juices flowing down the shaft of my cock and the blonde's beautiful face peeking through as she hungrily lapped up the brunette's liquid sex.

After several moments of the blonde licking us clean the two of them traded places again. The blonde kept her back to me as she hovered and positioned her cunni above my still incredibly hard cock. As soon as she was over the mark she plopped herself down just as before, in one swift motion. She rode me hard again for a few minutes as we both moaned and occasionally cried out and whimpered in pleasure. Soon she brought herself to the same controlled set of movements that the brunette had done earlier. The brunette was now face-planted in the blonde's pussy eating like her life depended on it. I could see below that her chin was moving wildly and knew from that that the tongue-lashing she was inflicting must've been tremendous. The blonde was crying out and seemed unable to control the spasms she was experiencing from the oral onslaught of the brunette. Still she did her best as her pussy was now also contracting and milking the head of my cock until finally it clamped up around my hardness as she screamed out in pleasure and her body went completely rigid, then she simply collapsed back down on my full length and leaned back against me. She turned her head so that our lips met and she kissed me deeply. Then she pulled away and said, "Wait until you see what you're gonna get next, lover." There was a wonderfully naughty grin on her face and the brunette's face as she was just finishing lapping up all the cunni juice that came from the blonde during her orgasm.

The blonde leaned forward and then began riding the entire length of my cock once again. It wasn't until later that the amazing stamina of these women had become clear in my mind. They exemplified the word "insatiable" as it finally dawned on me that it was actually early Christmas morning. I didn't care.

After a few minutes of the blonde bobbing and slamming up and down on me she pulled a move that I can never forget. In one masterful move she slammed down on my cock, pulled up slammed my cock straight into her wonderful ass. I'm certain my eyes were wider than saucers as I stared down and saw this amazing act. My cock was now reeling in the pleasure of her tight, pink pucker relentlessly milking the length of my seemingly even harder and more swollen cock. Clearly it was good for her as again she was crying out in pleasure and screaming that she was going to cum again! The brunette was now reclining back on the floor and watching the show with a pleasant smile on her ruby lips. All my buddies were standing around my glass room with their dancers and all of which had smiles from ear to ear that told me that they had just gotten their just desserts. The three of us were now the main attraction as the blonde screamed and thrashed about struggling to stay on my cock as she rode out the great tempest of her second orgasm. Finally she let out a squeal and then a scream and her body froze up. As soon as her scream subsided she fell into a heaving, sweaty mass of exhausted flesh on the floor in front of me. She came just as the sensation in my own balls was welling up to explode, but she fell from me before I could release and the sensation subsided though my erectness remained.