Christmas in College Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers

Phil didn't waste much time in disrobing, tossing his clothes off to the side. His attention then turned towards Mel and he blushed a little as he realized she had been watching him rush to be nude and had waited till she had her attention. Slowly she stripped off her clothes, first her shirt, and then her sports bra, revealing her heavy, full chest. She turned her rear towards him, bent over and slowly worked her pants down to her ankles. Up she stood to kick the pants to the side and then turned around to let him have his first full view of her. His eyes went immediately to the thick, red bush which stood out against pale skin. "I like it," he smiled to her, "you're stunning."

Into her bed they snuggled up, facing each other so that her hair didn't get into the way. Sleep quickly overtook the pair, with Phil's last thoughts being that he hoped it wasn't just the alcohol that had led to where they were.

As he opened his eyes, the answer was evident before him as he woke to seeing her laying between his legs, his cock nestled within her mouth and being softly suckled. He swore that she smiled at him before going back to paying attention to his cock, gently stroking and suckling on it till he was at full mast and ready for what she had planned.

Mel rolled onto her back, feeling quite slutty and enjoying it. It had been too long since she'd allowed this side of her to appear and it seemed that the side was making sure to catch up on all that it had missed with Phil being the beneficiary of it. She reached over to the night table and picked up the bottle of Astroglide that she'd placed there before commencing the wakeup sucking. "Mmm so how about being a dear and straddling my waist then fucking this big tits of mine? I love watching the head appear from between them." She grinned, sure he couldn't resist the offer.

His jaw just dropped, almost wanting to pinch himself to see if this was a dream but deciding that wouldn't be the best idea. Instead he took the wiser route and rolled over to straddle her waist, placing his cock between her luscious breasts. She took the lube and poured a healthy dose in between her tits, rubbing them together to warm the lube up a bit before she wrapped his cock in between them. He watched her tongue snake out and softly lick at the head of his cock. Slowly he began to rock his hips, watching as his lucky cock got to fuck her tits.

She leaned forwards to let the head of his cock enter her mouth every time it left the warmth of her bosom. The lube didn't taste the best, but if this blossomed into something more she was more than willing to invest in some flavored lube. Her eyes were kept lifted upwards, watching the expression on his face. It was priceless and addicting, a look of disbelief and pure pleasure that she could watch all day long given the chance. For that she'd let him fuck her anywhere and using whatever part of her body he pleased. The fact that she could bring this sort of pleasure to him gave her a fulfilled filling she hadn't known she'd longed for.

He slowly rocked, savoring the first time he'd been allowed to do this to a woman. If you had told him that women actually did this outside of porn, before this morning he wouldn't have believed it and now he hoped that sometime again in his life he'd get the chance to do it again. Watching the tip of his cock disappear into the mounds of tit flesh then out and into her waiting mouth was a sight to behold. Getting to feel the soft skin of her body against his balls as they dragged against her with each stroke was a new and fantastic sensation.

She had to admit that he had a good amount of stamina, but all good things eventually ended and she knew his ending was coming soon. His thrusts were getting faster and she could see the need to cum light up his face. Mel just laid her head back and looked up at him, catching his eyes with hers, "Mmm I want you to cum on my face lover. Cover me with that hot load of cum and show me just how much you love fucking my tits!"

Phil wasn't expecting to hear that, but it fit and encouraged on as she kept telling him to cum on her face he began to pound her soft tits. Soon after she got her wish as he pulled his cock free, gave it a couple of quick strokes, and began to spurt the waiting load all over her face. He took aim as best as he could, managing to get the majority of the load to hit her in the face and in her hair. Not able to resist, Phil then leaned in to rub the tip of his cock against a cheek and then feed her the cum coated head.

She suckled the head clean of cum and then let it slip free from her mouth. His semen dripping down her face felt odd at first, it was the only time she'd let a guy give her a facial, but she could get used to it. Once he'd gotten off of her, she rose up and made her way to the bathroom, taking her time to wash her face and scrub down a little bit. By the time she finished and made her way to the kitchen, the smell of coffee wafted in the air. "I see you found the coffee pot," she smiled and wandered over to take a seat upon the counter.

"Aye, well it wasn't too terribly hidden," he walked over and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "You know, I could get used to this."

"Mmm a slutty girl that wakes you with sucking your cock then lets you fuck her tits and coat her face in your cum? What's there not to get used to?" She grinned at him, "Now so long as you were oh...willing to maybe wake me up with a tongue up my snatch we might have a deal."

"I think we could arrange something like that," he grinned. "Though I do have to ask, do you mind if I use your shower before running over to the barns?"

"No, I suppose not so long as you don't mind smelling like a girl. Did you, ummm, want to come back after you took care of the mare? Maybe we could do a little Christmas dinner?"

He gave her a soft kiss, "Would love to. And considering right now I smell like cum and pussy, I don't think smelling like a girl is too high on my list of concerns."

After a couple of cups of coffee and a little grabass in the shower, the two of them left the condo heading in different directions. He was off to the school's barns and she was off to the local grocery store, thankful that it would be open for a few hours during the daytime. Grabbing a cart, she dashed through the store, picking up the few odds and ends and one of the last fresh turkeys sitting on the shelves. It was a little larger than she wanted but in the end she was just happy to have it. Once the groceries were gathered, off to home she scooted to spend the day cooking and listening to Christmas music thinking of the things that were to come.

It took about an hour longer than he expected, but once things were wrapped up at the stables Phil hopped the nearest bus back to Mel's condo. He felt a little bad showing up smelling like the stables but being a fan of horses he figured she would understand. That and he just plain rather be at her place than anywhere else for the rest of the day.

Once the turkey was set in the oven, Mel scampered off to the bathroom to give herself a bit of much wanted pampering. The stereo pumped out Christmas songs while she drew a steaming hot scented bath, lit several candles, and broke out her favorite shower gel. While the tub filled, she took out her clippers and gave her bush a bit of a trim, just to neaten it up and level the hair. He may have asked her not to, but it was on her body and she preferred it that way. Then slowly she lowered her body into the water and sighed contentedly.

A thorough scrubbing was given to her body before she pulled out her razor and shaving lotion. Care was taken to give herself a fresh shave and once that was done, she leaned back and just soaked in the tub. When the water finally threatened to get chilly, Mel gave her hair a thorough washing then climbed out to dry off and give herself a coating of lotion. She gave into the temptation to be lazy and wrapped herself up in a soft terry cloth robe before crashing in front of the tv to watch the parade.

A quick stop off at the store delayed his return but finally Phil found himself standing at her door, hoping she hadn't changed her mind, and knocking softly.

She woke with a start on the couch, somewhere between the King Kong balloon and one of the dancing displays she'd passed out. When the second knock at the door came she jumped up and yelled, "Coming!" In front of a mirror she paused to fluff her hair a bit, but it had dried while she slept and looked quite messy. Another couple of seconds were spent fixing her robe, at least so that the neighbors didn't catch a view she didn't want them to, and finally to the door. Out of the peephole she looked, smiled to herself, and then opened the door hiding herself mostly behind it. "Hey. Come on in."

In he stepped, pausing for a moment as he suddenly realized how unsure he was of the nature of their relationship. For a second or two he just looked at her, then lightly smiled to himself and leaned in to kiss her.

She blinked, having felt the sudden awkwardness as well, and almost sighed in relief when he leaned in. Mel leaned into the kiss, leaving it only brief, and turned to head into the kitchen to check the turkey, very glad that she'd set the alarm and so at least knew it wasn't ruined. "How was the mare? Making any progress?"

He just smiled at the way she acted, in some ways if he hadn't of known any better it would have felt like they'd been in a relationship for a while and at the moment that felt right. Into the kitchen he followed her, taking in a deep smell of the roasting turkey. His right hand lifted and placed the pair of bags onto the counter, "the things you wanted me to pick up from the market."

They settled into making dinner, once he got the chance to remove his jacket and shoes. Peeks were snuck every time her robe moved in just the right way and he wondered if she'd worn it just to be able to tease him with. Mel quickly figured out he was taking sneak peeks at her whenever the material slid against the belt and started to make a game out of it, teasing him with the occasional look.

When the food got to a point where everything that needed to be cooking was, and they had a little bit of time to spare, Mel got a little grin on her face. She glanced over to Phil, "So, how would you like an early appetizer?" When he agreed, she turned around and sat upon the couch, pulled apart her robe and spread her legs, "Have a taste lover." Admittedly she had to hold down the giggle at how cheesy it was, but it was fun to say.

He laughed at the cheesy statement but that didn't last long as he eagerly took up her offer, and slipped between her thighs. Soft kisses were placed along her inner thigh, up and down between pussy and knee to tease her till he couldn't resist anymore. He plunged his tongue into her sweet hole and licked up, flicking the tip against her clit. Down to the floor he kneeled and rested her legs upon his shoulders while he lapped away at her pussy. Fingers played occasionally with her clit and gently teased against her wet hole before working a pair in.

His lips focused more on her clit while he began to gently finger her hole, till he found just the way that she liked to be touched. The pace began to increase to a comfortable rhythm and suction was applied to the hardened nub while his tongue traced the alphabet upon her clit. He used his other arm to keep her thighs separate as her thighs, strengthened from riding, had begun to squeeze upon his head. The tighter she squeezed the closer he knew she was. Just when he thought he couldn't hold back much longer she let out a loud, guttural scream and his fingers were coated with a layer of her slick cum.

She leaned back against her hands, panting and savoring the afterglow of her orgasm. It's been too long, she thought, too long since she'd enjoyed getting her pussy eaten and he'd gone right down at the suggestion of it. Maybe he was indeed a keeper, she mused to herself as she watched him get up, wash himself of her cum, and then tend to the meal. Only time would tell but for this Christmas he was certainly what she'd needed and she stifled the giggle at the thought that maybe Santa had brought him early.

At dinner they stuffed themselves, sharing stories, hers from the military and his from grad school. When the meal had been put away they retreated to the living room and this time she curled right up against him instead of playing the waiting game. Somewhere along the way he'd lost his pants, perhaps after his second helping of mashed turnips, not that she could speak still clothed in her robe. As the movies played they teased each other, her occasionally stealing gropes of his boxer clad cock and him tracing circles along her stomach and breasts.

By the time the second movie ended it was drawing late, well late enough for the two to excuse themselves to bed, and she half dragged him to the bedroom. With a slightly hard push, Mel threw him upon his back on the bed. She slipped out of her robe and strode over to him, crawling up on the bed towards his torso. Fingers slipped into his boxers and pulled them down, letting his cock spring forth. Up to her knees she got and moved forwards till she was over his waiting member. Without waiting, she plunged down, taking his full length in one smooth stroke.

Leaning forwards she rested against her hands and began to bounce her hips, riding his cock. Her breasts swayed in front of him and her hair hung down, framing his face. Mel stared at him, bouncing as fast as she could without fear of dislodging him, savoring the feeling of his cock stretching her tunnel and drinking in the looks on his face as she did so. Through two orgasms she rode him till his hands grabbed her ass and pulled her down hard, just before filling her with his spunk. She held him in for a few moments longer till regretfully letting go of his cock and rolling over to the bed. Instantly she snuggled up against his body while pulling up the blankets to cover them. Her last thought was of his steady heartbeat against her ear.

"3...2...1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" Came the cheers from the television, not that Mel heard as just when the ball hit bottom she screamed in orgasm while getting pounded from behind. Phil had a tight hold on her hips and kept slamming deep into her, driving her through three more orgasms before pulling out and spraying his load over her ass and back. Both collapsed upon the bed, panting and grinning. She leaned over to give him a tender kiss, "Now THAT is the way to bring in the New Year!"

JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers
12