Christmas Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,226 Followers

"You've never said anything before, and we've known each other for the last twenty years. I'm not a complete moron."

"Yes, you are," he wheezed. "You've never seen what's beyond the tip of your nose."

"Says he who tried to feel me up before pushing me into a bank of snow. Have you ever met anyone that liked to have sex in the snow, Einstein?"

"Well, if that's the problem... Come with me," he commanded as he grabbed her arm and pulled her toward the house.

"Stop it," Jenny protested. "I was just stating an opinion. There's no need to turn completely medieval. Now, let go of me."

"Are you sure that's what you really want?" Eric wondered as he crowded her against the wall just outside the entrance door. "I could make you really happy."

"Certainly. Your room or mine?" Jenny asked ironically. "Just be aware that I normally scream the house down when I come."

"You do?" Eric asked heatedly. "Damn, I knew you would be worth the wait."

"What wait? What are you talking about?"

"I'm not into adultery, and you've practically been engaged with that other guy. Until now. I heard you broke off."

"We did. This summer."

"He's an idiot. If you were mine, I would never have let you go."

"He met someone else."

"Would you like me to kill him for you, or just rearrange his face?"

"Neither! It would never have worked anyway, so it's just as well that we split when we did."

"Then you're finally ready to move on," he smiled as he pulled her even closer and placed his lips on top of hers in a soft kiss.

She was surprised by how soft his lips felt against hers. It was almost as if butterfly wings were touching her. Her eyes closed automatically and when he withdrew, she felt tempted to pull him closer and prolong their kiss. She felt spellbound and just stared at him for a little while.

"What was all that about?" Jenny asked as soon as she managed to clear her mind again.

"It was just a small taste of what I can give you."

His statement was accompanied by a pair of bedroom eyes that was solely focused on her. Jenny felt that her head was becoming dizzy.

Looking into her eyes, he seemed to like her response and leaned in again, but this time the kiss was deeper and hungrier, declaring that his inner cravings were stronger than she had known.

She felt her legs starting to give and she clung to his arms to keep herself from sinking bonelessly to the ground. He seemed to interpret her actions as encouragement, as he circled her waist and rubbed against her lower body.

She could feel his hardening member against her stomach, and she longed to touch him. Instead she raised her arms and wrapped them behind his upper back, pressing her breasts against his hard chest.

He seemed to regain his control and he carefully released himself from her grasp, all the time as he looked her deep in her eyes.

Jenny breathed deeply as he let her go. Wow, she thought, barely managing to keep her mouth shut so he wouldn't find out how much he had shaken her foundations. Still, it seemed he knew exactly how she felt about it, since he came closer yet again.

Suddenly, they were interrupted as the front door slammed outward and straight into Eric.

"Sorry about that," Robert said. "Didn't see you two lurking behind the door."

"We weren't lurking," Eric murmured. "We were just hoping for some privacy."

"There are better places," Robert said and smiled broadly. Probably because of their dazed expressions, Jenny thought. "Unless you really wanted an audience," Robert droned on.

"Robert," was all Eric had to say, and her brother changed subject.

"Never mind. Get dressed. It's time for making snowballs."

The rest of the group followed close behind and both kids were making loud and ecstatic noises as they jumped into the snow.

"We're not done yet," Eric warned her before he walked inside to dress himself for the contest.

***

Half an hour later, the defence walls had been raised and the armies were prepared for battle. Sara and Robert were at the opposite side of the field, which left Jenny on Eric's team. The kids and the older generation were busy making a snowman.

"Ready?" Robert yelled.

"Give it your best shot," Eric shouted. The first snowball slammed into their fortress. "Not even close," Eric shouted, before throwing one in return.

"I thought this would be a gender war?" Jenny asked as she threw a snowball of her own, barely missing Robert's backside.

"Sara insisted on taking my place," Eric grinned at her. "Probably so that she can console Robert when they lose."

The war went on, and Jenny threw more snowballs, but everyone missed her target. Her brother seemed to have a sixth sense for when to move.

"Damn it. I almost got him there," she murmured as she bent down to pick up another ball.

"Look out," Eric shouted before slamming her to the ground.

The air was forced from her lungs and she lay completely still for a while, trying to catch her breath.

"Are you all right or do you require the kiss of life?" he smirked at her as he settled his lower body against hers and leaned on his elbows on top of her.

She just shook her head.

"Still, I better make sure that you can breathe on your own," Eric concluded as he bent down and kissed her deeply.

Her body responded immediately. She wrapped her arms around him and opened her mouth to his invasion. His larger body almost covered hers completely and she felt small and delicate in his arms. She felt a strong need to return his kiss as he used his teeth to softly nip at her lips.

She opened her mouth in order to invite him in. He was moving his lips against her cheek, dropping soft kisses along the way. When he reached her throat, she felt a slight shiver move through her body, and she let out a gasp.

Slowly, he started to push her shawl to the side and bent down and dropped kisses along her throat. She moved her head to the side, allowing him better access, while moving her hands further down his body to hold him tighter to her.

Suddenly, he withdrew, and he stared at her while gasping for breath.

"I'll be damned," he managed to stutter, before a large amount of snow came smashing down on top of them.

"Cool down, you love birds," Robert laughed as he still held on to the shovel that he had used to dump snow on them.

Immediately, they tried to untangle themselves and to remove the snow from their faces and necks.

"We won, Sara," Robert shouted in triumph as he walked back behind their fortress and kissed his wife.

Jenny was so embarrassed that she jumped up and fled to the house. Behind her she could hear Robert and Sara tease Eric for the way they had lost the battle.

He had done it on purpose, Jenny was certain. The only thing that surprised her was her own reaction to his kisses. He had practically melted her bones and made her temperature rise several degrees.

She had to be delusional, or the cold weather was getting to her. Quickly, she retreated to her room and decided to calm herself down with a long shower.

***

"Jenny," Eric called as he knocked on her door.

No answer. He knocked again.

"Jenny, we need to talk."

He knocked yet again, but still there was no answer.

"She's probably in the shower," Laila said as she walked past him in the corridor.

"Shower?"

"Her room has an en suite bathroom, and she likes to take a hot shower whenever she's been outside in the cold."

"Oh."

He couldn't say anything more intelligent, since pictures of her naked body was flashing on his retina.

"Would you like me to pop in and tell her to hurry up?"

"No, thanks. I can wait."

Just as I always do, he thought, but managed to keep it in before he spelled it out.

She seemed to grasp his meaning all the same.

"You're a patient man, Eric, and we wish you the best. You two will be perfect for each other. Just what we've always thought."

"Huh?"

"She'll come around in the end. Just keep on trying and she'll see sense."

With that said, she kept on walking.

Eric just wished she was right. He hoped he wouldn't blow it this time, as he had done years ago when she was sixteen and tried to seduce him. He had always liked her but decided that she was too young.

Besides, she was the kid sister of his best friend. Still, that didn't stop her from throwing herself at him one evening when she had had too much to drink.

In retrospect, he should have just taken her up on her offer and faced the consequences afterwards. After all, she had been above the minimum age, although barely. Instead, he had tried to act like an adult and turned her down before suggesting that she tried again a few years later.

She had never tried again. Instead she had kept her distance and barely spoken two words to him unless it contained an insult of some sort - and he had loved her more for it.

Yes, that was the irony of it all. As the year's had passed, he had realised how much he really cared for her and wanted to be with her.

Not just for her tempting body but for her entire personality and the way she cared deeply about the same family values as he did. Nonetheless, finally he had a chance to make things right, since they were both single and spending a few days in the same house.

It was a lucky break that Mrs Nielsen had invited his mother and him to spend Christmas with them. Although, the way she had spoken to him, there might be a plan behind it all, as he had started to suspect. It didn't matter. As long as they aimed for the same goal, he didn't mind.

All of a sudden, he heard sounds coming from inside the room that indicated Jenny had finished her shower and had returned to her room.

"Jenny," he said as he knocked again.

The door was opened and there she was, only covered in a towel and with water still dripping from her hair.

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

"We need to talk," he tried.

"About what?"

"Wouldn't you rather have this conversation somewhere private?"

She seemed to ponder his suggestion for a while before she opened the door and let him inside.

"Wait here, I'll just get dressed."

"No need to do so for my sake. I like you just the way you are," he said more truthfully than she would want to know.

"Okay," she sat down on her bed. "What was it you wanted to talk about?"

"You know what."

She just shook her head, and it irritated him that she tried to ignore all the feelings that were between them.

"The kiss," he reminded her. "Or should I say kisses."

"What about them?"

"We're good together," he tried to explain.

"So?"

"So, maybe it's time to accept that and do something about it."

"No, it's not."

"Why not?"

"Because 1. I'm not as stupid as you think I am, and 2. I don't want to be with you. Oh, and 3. You're lying to me."

"I think you're doing your damnedest to lie to yourself right now."

"How so?"

"I believe you want me just as much as I want you."

"You're delusional."

"Then I'll just have to prove it to you," he smiled before he turned around and locked her door.

"I knew it. Now you're going to intimidate me into agreeing with you."

She crossed her arms in front of her and sat straighter.

"It's not going to work," she huffed.

"Do you want to bet?" he said as he moved closer and laid his hands on her shoulders.

A light push and she lay sprawled on the bed and before she could move, he was on top of her.

As soon as she opened her mouth to protest, he bent down and covered her lips with his. He noticed her eyes closing and he gave himself up to the kiss, angling his head slightly, before going deeper inside.

After a short while, she seemed to have awakened from her trance and she started to buckle underneath him. He lifted himself slightly and met her angry stare.

"I'm still not convinced," she complained.

"Pity," he said while he moved his right hand further down her body, sharing the warmth on his skin as he found her thigh, and moved his hand up the inner side of her legs.

He could hear her gasp before he pushed his hand underneath her towel and found the curls hiding her most sensitive spot.

He watched her face and noticed that her eyes looked as if they were on fire. Very carefully, he moved his thumb around her clit, watching her every response as he learned how to please her.

Digging his index finger into her curls, he discovered that warm liquid was already seeping from her cunt. He moved his index finger against her opening and teased her slightly as he massaged her clit.

Her breathing hitched and he smiled in triumph at her response. She had closed her eyes, and moved her head to one side, but she was lifting her lower body closer to his fingers. He gave in and slowly pushed his index finger inside of her.

"Do you like it?" he asked quite needlessly.

"Don't you dare stop now," she gasped as she barely opened her eyes, before buckling underneath him.

"Beg me," he challenged her.

"What? What did you say?"

He pushed his finger deep inside of her and pushed against her g-spot.

"Beg me to make you come," he insisted.

"Are you insane?"

"Probably," he murmured as he removed his fingers from her body.

"You can't stop now," she sounded angry.

"Can and will," he replied as he started to get up from the bed.

She wouldn't have it, and she grabbed a hold of him, holding her arms tight around his waist, before rubbing herself against his lower body.

"You play dirty."

"No more than you do," she replied as she moved her hands around to his front and started to unzip him.

He gasped and reached for her hand to stop her.

"I don't have any protection," he warned.

"Don't worry," she smiled catlike as she pushed her hands inside of his pants and boxers and pushed them away.

His cock sprang free and he breathed in relief after the tight confinement. Immediately, she started to roam her hands up and down his entire length, squeezing slightly on his cockhead, before moving further down.

He groaned in frustration as she repeated the process, still without giving him the extra edge that he needed to come.

Suddenly, he heard a soft chuckle underneath him, and he opened his eyes.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Maybe you should do some begging yourself, big man."

"Never," he groaned. "I never beg."

"Let's see about that," she smiled again as she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and squeezed hard.

"Damn," he blurted out. "More."

"Are you begging yet?

He tried to concentrate on her instead of the aching need in his cock. He moved his right hand between their bodies and pushed two fingers deep inside of her cunt.

She gasped loudly.

Moving his thumb to her clit, he started teasing the area around her clit at the same time as he fucked her with his fingers.

"Damn, you're so tight," he murmured before he located her lips and gave her a deep kiss.

She met his every demand, squeezing his cock so hard, he just wanted to give it a few pushes and then he would come.

Instead, she came first, and he watched her reach her climax and he tried his best to prolong it. At the same time, she squeezed her hand tightly around his cock and he rubbed his cock against her palms. Very soon she caught the idea and she moved her hands up and down his shaft while she squeezed hard.

It was impossible to hold back, and he came with a roar, clamping his mouth shut so that the other residents wouldn't hear. He collapsed beside her, and just lay breathing. She snuggled against him, her body against his own.

If he hadn't just come, he would have gotten a hard on just by the feeling of her. He settled his relaxed cock against the apex of her thigh, as close to heaven as he could get without protection, he thought.

How stupid of him not to have brought protection, but he had never thought they would come to this during his visit. Still, he was never one to waste such an opportunity. He had dreamt that it would happen someday, but the reality was even better than the best fantasy he had concocted.

"Are you all right?" he finally asked her.

"Yes, just exhausted."

"Me too."

"But I didn't beg."

"You will the next time," he teased lightly.

This firecracker would probably be the death of him, but at least he would die happy, he thought.

"Ha, I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. Maybe there won't be a next time."

His body froze at her words.

"Meaning?"

"I'd decided on a few years of celibacy, and this won't change anything."

"It won't?"

"No. I've made up my mind. It will be good for me to take a break from men for a while."

"Says who?"

"Says I."

She started to untangle herself, but he held her tightly.

"What we just did can hardly be called celibacy," he joked.

"This was more like a one-night stand so that doesn't really count."

He just stuttered out his next words. He couldn't believe his own ears.

"Are you completely worn out?" she wondered with a smile.

"A one-night stand?" he finally asked hoarsely.

"Yes. The sex was wonderful, by the way."

He had never felt so insulted in his entire life. Wonderful, indeed.

"Do you have any condoms?" he asked.

"Sorry. I've ran out."

"What about the pill, then. Are you on it?"

"No, not anymore. I only use them when I'm in a relationship."

"Start on the pills right now," he commanded. "This is a relationship, and if I thought I could manage to withdraw in time, I would have fucked you against the wall, the bed or the chair, right now. Just take your pick or choose every one of them."

"Are you on Viagra or something?"

"No!" Eric felt even more insulted that she could ask.

"Because, without Viagra, I don't think that is possible."

"Give me a package of condoms and I'll prove it to you right now."

It was more likely he would do so in fifteen minutes, he thought, but right now he didn't care about such details

"No, thanks. I'm not skipping Christmas dinner for anyone," Jenny stated as she started to get dressed.

Eric dressed himself quickly, before reaching for the door.

"This isn't over yet," he warned as he escaped her presence before he nailed her to the bed and fucked her senseless.

He walked back to his room and decided on a long cold shower before dressing for dinner. After that he would hopefully be able to face his future ladylove without wondering if he should strangle her and fuck her.

***

The Christmas dinner was a major success and Jenny's mother was beaming as the guests started on the third serving.

"I don't think I can eat another piece of meat," Robert announced as he held on to his stomach.

Filip leaned back and clapped his own stomach and did a perfect imitation of his father.

"Me neither," Filip said.

"I want another sausage," Linnea demanded.

"Here you go, love," her mother, Sara, said as she placed the sausage on her daughter's plate.

"Sounds like a good idea. You could also need some more meat on your bones," Eric said and placed another sausage on Jenny's plate.

"Not a chance. I'm completely full."

"They taste good."

"I know, but I've already eaten too many salted lamb sticks, potatoes and a ton of mashed swedes."

"Haven't you tasted the red cabbage, yet?"

"No, I'm saving myself for what I like best."

"Me, I'm saving some room for the dessert," her mother shot in.

"What's for dessert?" Eric asked.

"Cloudberry cream," Robert replied dreamily. "It's better than sex."

Sara gave him a light shove.

"All right. It's almost better than sex," Robert rephrased.

"What is sex?" Filip quickly asked.

The rest of the party laughed as they listened to Robert trying to escape the question.

"You'll figure it out once you grow older," Eric explained quickly.

Filip seemed to ponder the explanation but didn't seem to be completely content. Just as he was opening his mouth to ask some more, Sara jumped in to rescue the situation.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,226 Followers