Christmas Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers

She spread her legs wider and held on to his thighs, trying to keep him close to her.

"Just relax, darling, and let me tend to you," he said warmly.

Jenny just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling as he moved his hands all over her body. He used his tongue to lick his way from her lips to her breasts, and generally making her feel treasured and loved. That thought gave her a slight pause and she tried to move her arms.

"No, no, don't move your arms. Just relax," he murmured as he held her arms above her head and bent down to lick her from her chin and down to her collarbone.

She felt goose bumps starting to form on her skin and she shivered. Her nipples tightened and he seemed to notice as well, as his mouth suddenly moved to her left nipple. His hand covered her right nipple and his warmth felt so good.

Slowly he moved his thumb over her nipple, and she shivered as her entire body seemed to be on fire for him. Simultaneously, he was lodged deep inside of her cunt and once in a while, she could feel him retreating, before slowly sinking back inside.

She felt as his entire body was surrounding hers in the most fundamental way.

"You don't have to worry about making sounds here," he informed her.

"Your mother isn't here?"

"She has her own house. We're completely alone."

"Good," Jenny smiled. "Because I'm going to make you scream."

"You are? Good. I look forward to it."

"You will," she said as she wrapped her legs behind his buttocks and dragged him closer, making his cock sink even deeper inside.

He moaned at her action.

"I told you," she smiled again.

"You're a danger to my stamina," he concluded as he lifted himself slightly away from her and placed his finger on her clit.

"No, not like that," she complained.

"Why not?"

"I come too quickly."

"No problem. You can have several orgasms," he smiled. "I don't mind."

Jenny laughed.

"No, I can't. I've never had more than one at a time."

"Hm. Your education is somewhat lacking," he said as he kept stimulating her clit and plunging inside of her cunt at the same time.

"This isn't fair," Jenny complained as she tried to reach for him, but he lifted his body away from her so that he almost sat up on his haunches.

"Relax, I'll show you something. "

And he kept pushing against that inner pleasure point of hers until she could feel her pulse increasing, and her body getting warmer.

She reached for him and he plunged deep inside of her while he kissed her, before he raised himself up again and continued his slight movement against her pleasure point.

She was breathing heavier now, and she watched as he placed one hand on her breasts and teased her nipples, while the other hand moved between her legs and massaged her clit.

She felt an almost desperate need to take him deeper and harder, but he kept on giving her the soft touches, while watching her response.

She felt bared to his eyes and she wondered how she could cover herself when he suddenly plunged deeper than before. She gasped and widened her legs in response.

"Do something," she demanded.

"With pleasure," he replied as he increased his tempo and pushed harder against her clit.

Suddenly, he pushed directly against her pleasure spot and she screamed out in joy as she went into a climax. At the same time, she felt him retreat and she saw him breathe deeply as if he needed to control himself.

Jenny grabbed a hold of him and tried to take him with her in the pleasure, but he held himself back.

As she finally managed to think again, she asked him about it.

"Why wouldn't you come?"

"I wanted to show you something," he repeated, while sweat pearls gathered on his forehead by the sheer strength of his need.

"Poor thing. Let me take care of you now."

"No, you should rest your arms," he said as he pushed her back on the bed again, before plunging deep inside of her again.

"It's no use. I'm completely sated," she said.

"Don't be too sure about that," he said smugly as he kept on pushing against that specific point that had given her so much pleasure already.

"What is that?" she asked.

"What is what?"

"That point that you're pressing against?"

As she said it, she felt a slight stirring of need starting inside of her body again.

"It's called a g-spot. If I rub against it, you'll climax several times."

"Says who?"

"You don't believe me?" he challenged as he moved a finger to her clit and started to massage her again.

All of a sudden, she could feel her body heating even quicker than before and she felt her need rise higher and higher. She groaned loudly.

"Just let yourself go with it," he encouraged, as he shifted between rubbing and pushing.

Not before long, she screamed again as another climax went through her body. This time it was even stronger than the one before.

Eric seemed smug, and he lifted himself away from her and rolled her onto her stomach. As soon as she could think again, he instructed her to raise her hips and he climbed on top of her and pushed deep inside of her.

"Raise your hips even higher," he instructed, as he withdrew and then plunged inside again.

This time he hit straight at her g-spot and she started to moan again. He moved his right hand between her legs and spread them wide, before reaching her clit and starting to rub slightly.

At the same time, he pushed his cock against her g-spot and the combined stimulation of both her insides and outsides had her plunging right into the next climax. This time she screamed loudly, before she fell bonelessly to the bed.

Eric stayed lodged inside of her cunt and she could feel warm liquid seeping from her well-used pussy.

"How about you?" she asked between breaths.

"Won't you have another one first?"

"I'm exhausted," she answered.

Still he kept pushing against her pleasure point, and she raised her hips to meet his thrusts. Just as she came into position, she could feel the tension rise again, and she breathed deeply. He seemed to take that as a hint and lowered his hand toward her clit one more time.

A few more plunges and she felt her body convulse in contractions one more time. This time she felt Eric keep on plunging deep inside of her, holding on to her hips and fucking her deeper and harder than before. She clasped her muscles around him and lifted her hips to meet his thrusts.

Soon afterwards he came with a large roar, before he collapsed on top of her.

Rolling them both to the side, his cock was still lodged inside of her and she could feel small pulses inside of her cunt. Soon after he retreated and removed the condom, before returning to lay behind her, his arms enveloped around her.

In just a few moments, they both fell asleep.

***

A few hours later, Jenny awoke suddenly. Her family. She had forgotten to tell her family where she was. They must be worried. She jumped out of bed and tried to locate her mobile.

"Are you feeling better?" Eric asked as he came into the room.

"I need to call my family and tell them where I am. I completely forgot."

"Don't worry. I called your brother when I collected the pain killers and that was hours ago. He can pick you up tomorrow if you like, if he can get his snow scooter to work. Or we can always go skiing again," he smiled.

"No, thanks. I've had enough of skiing for a while."

She paused a little, before asking:

"You actually told them? Told them what exactly?"

"That your arms were hurting so much you could hardly move them and that I would give you some painkillers and let you sleep."

"Hm, okay. That didn't sound too bad."

"No, they seemed quite happy with that solution. Your mother asked me to remind you about dinner tomorrow, and that your arms better be well enough to attend."

"Oh yes, Boxing Day dinner. Family dinner. Yes, I don't want to miss that," Jenny said ironically. "Do you think I can just hide here for a couple of days? Usually it takes three days for muscles aches to heal, doesn't it?"

"Something like that, yes."

"Good. That would solve everything neat and tightly, and then I'll be off the next day," Jenny blurted out.

"Off? Off where?"

"Back to work. I have to work for two more days this year."

"Will you be back for New Year?"

"No, I won't."

"So, you'll just fuck me for two more days and then you'll run away?"

"No, I won't run. I'm taking the train."

"It's still running, the way I see it."

"Look, Eric. I have a job to attend to. I can't just stay here even if I wanted to."

"But, if you could, what would you do?"

"All right. This won't work between us, Eric. Don't you see?"

"No, I don't. To me, it seems that we're great together. We even talk once in a while, and when I'm inside you it feels like home. I thought you felt the same."

"The sex is good, but that's just it. It's sex. Great sex, but still..." she paused while trying to find the right word for it.

"Just say it. You like fucking me, but you don't want to keep me."

"Yes, something like that. I told you that I didn't want a relationship right now."

"So, you just fuck the nearest guy and that's it?"

"Don't blame this on me. It was you who came to me, remember? I didn't force you to have sex with me," she reminded him.

"No, you didn't," he said in a flat voice. "It was just my own stupidity that allowed me to reveal myself so completely."

He took a deep breath before continuing.

"You see, I love you. I've loved you for as many years as I can remember, and I really thought that you felt the same for me after the last few days."

He looked at her as if he wanted her to suddenly burst out with feelings that she didn't have. She only felt perplexed by his admission, and her expression probably told the same story.

"I can see that you're shocked, and that you can't return my feelings. I won't just be your rebound guy. You'll have to find another idiot that will service you for the next two days. I'll go and call Robert, so that he can collect you."

"But... but..." Jenny started, but didn't know exactly what she was going to say.

I didn't matter what she said since he had already left the bedroom. Completely dazed, she tumbled out of his bed and took a look at the room where she had learned so much about pleasure. She had even fallen asleep in his arms, and now he just wanted to throw her out of his house.

It wasn't her fault that she didn't have these deeper emotions for him that he seemed to have. Yes, that was just it. He loved her, or so he said. So why wouldn't he give her time to get to know him better before he threw her out.

She remembered that she used to have a teenage crush on him. It lasted until she became sixteen and decided to do something about it. When he turned her down, his expression had told her that he was completely shocked and would never think of her in a sexual way.

The experience had been a disaster and her self-confidence had suffered for years. Now he even had the audacity to say that he had actually been in love with her all that time and that he still loved her. Well, talk about being a complete wuss and an ass as well.

Why hadn't he told the other main character in this drama, or at least showed it to her in a way that was actually understandable? Instead he had used the kindergarten strategy of teasing the one he liked.

She was feeling more and more angry the more she thought about it. The adrenaline was keeping her from freezing, but she finally noticed that her feet were cold. She looked down. Hm, she was completely naked.

How convenient. She grabbed the nearest robe and flung it over her shoulders and tied it loosely in the front. It only reached her to her knees, but that was quite enough.

Then she walked in search of the most annoying man on the planet.

***

She found him in the kitchen, as he laid his mobile on the table.

"Robert can't get the snow scooter to start, and there's no way to travel the road by car until the snow plough has been here. Which means it can take days."

Jenny made a mental note to thank her brother later.

"Okay, so I'm stuck here."

"Seems like it," he said flatly as he turned away from her and started to fill the dishwasher.

"Good, that leaves me plenty of time to have my say."

"You don't have to say anything," Eric interrupted her. "I'll take the guestroom. You can stay in mine. We can stay in separate parts of the house and eat our meals alone, and when your arms have healed you can go skiing down to your parents' house."

"Sounds like you have it all planned out," Jenny commented silkily.

Her tone seemed to have alarmed him some sort of way, and he turned his head just as she reached for the wet kitchen towel. She wasn't going to let that stop her and she threw the towel straight into his face.

"You're a complete ninny. A wuss, an idiot and everything in between," she raged. "I've never met a more unnerving man that brags high and low about his tender feelings, without letting the other main character know about it until you deem that it's too late."

"Ooh!" she screamed in rage. "It's so like 'Hamlet', I could just scream," she raged at him. "If you were any more theatrical you would have downed the poisoned goblet and died in my arms just now. It makes me so mad!!! You man!

She was practically stomping out her last words, and his expression was one of complete shellshock. He just stared at her with his mouth open.

Feeling slightly better after expressing her feelings, she opened the belt to her robe and let it sink to the floor.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked him.

He just nodded; his mouth was still open.

"Then why don't you do something useful about it instead of feeling sorry for yourself."

"I'm not feeling sorry."

"No? It could definitely be interpreted that way with the hero walking away with a broken heart."

"I was just regrouping my positions for the next encounter."

"Anyway, it's no need to regroup or arm yourself or anything. I'm surrendering."

"You are?"

"I've raised the white flag, haven't I," she pointed at her naked body.

"You've managed to raise something, I'll tell you that," he said as he looked down his body.

She could see the clear outline of his erection.

"I don't want you just for your body," Jenny said truthfully.

"I know."

"You know?"

"Yes, otherwise you wouldn't bother to come down and lecture me while naked. I like that. Especially the stomping."

"How so?"

"It makes your breasts move in a very delectable way."

She cleared her throat.

"As I say, I don't just want your body. I like the way we can talk, and the way we can laugh together. I did have a teenage crush on you, and I had fallen hard. But your rejection hurt me so much that I didn't go out with anyone until years later. "

"I'm sorry," he replied. "I didn't know you would feel so strongly about it. I had a hard time controlling myself so I might have been a bit rash when I threw you out the door."

"You seemed revolted by the idea of having sex with me."

"That wasn't the problem. I was revolted with myself for having such strong attraction toward a young girl. I thought it was something wrong with me and that I could only react strongly to young virgins."

"Hm, it seems that you've gotten over that tendency."

"Yes, it didn't take long before I realised that it was you, I wanted and not just any young girl."

"You're a moron. I'm sorry, but that's the truth of it."

"Oh?"

"Why didn't you just say something sooner? Or just given me a hint or something?"

"I thought I did, countless of times."

"Those must have been very subtle hints."

"More like moonstruck hints. The rest of your family have known for years, I think."

"You're all a bunch of morons, then. All right, you've suffered, I've suffered. Now can we get down to business?"

"As in?"

"As in fucking me against the kitchen table or something. I don't care where."

"I thought you just said that you didn't just want my body?" he teased lightly.

"I don't, but this has been enough foreplay and I'm wet," she blurted out.

"Let's do something about it then," he said as he came toward her.

***

Boxing Day

After spending the entire night trying out all the positions they could think and talking until every subject seemed to be exhausted, they both slept like the dead until late next morning. The dinner party would start soon, and Eric made a phone call to say they were not coming.

"Yes, I know, Laila. She has taken several pain killers and has promised never to go skiing before she improves her arm strength," Jenny could hear Eric saying to her mother.

"Yes, she's sleeping right now," Eric lied as Jenny came toward him and roamed her hands down his front.

"Yes, I promise I will tell her, and...," his breath hitched as she unzipped his pants and dug out his cock.

Bending down she took him inside of her mouth and started sucking.

"I have to go now. She's yelling," he suddenly finished the call and hung up.

"Coward," she smiled at him, before taking as much cock inside of her mouth as she could.

"Do you actually believe that I can concentrate when you're doing...that," he murmured contently. "God, I love to see you on your knees," he teased her.

She moved her hand to his ass and pinched him slightly.

"Ouch. Just wait until it's your turn. I'll have my revenge later," he threatened.

She moved her tongue to the ridge around his cockhead and located the tender area underneath his cock. She pushed her tongue against that area and made him moaned loudly. She followed up by sucking him hard.

Placing her hand around the root of his cock, she squeezed hard as she sucked on the head.

He placed his arms around her to keep her in place as he pushed slightly forward and pushing his cock deeper inside of her mouth. Retreating slightly, she took him inside again, moving her tongue along the ridge and sucking him harder.

"I can't hold back much longer," he gasped, and she increased the tempo and sucked him hard.

Soon after she tasted his cum as he came inside of her mouth. She swallowed one load, before collecting another in her mouth. She held on to him while she felt him loosen his balance, before regaining at the last moment.

He lifted her up, and kissed her deeply, tasting himself in the process.

"God, how I love you, Jenny."

"Good, because I love you too," Jenny replied truthfully.

She had done a lot of soul-searching in the last few days, especially after hearing his version of the story. That had given her a clearer picture about what had really happened in the past and allowed her to open herself up to her true feelings.

And there had been no doubt. She couldn't live without him. For all those years she had been so afraid of getting hurt that she had hidden away all her feelings for him. Nevertheless, she had a new chance and she wasn't going to let him get away this time. Even if that meant sitting on him.

"You do?" he sounded surprised.

"Yes, I do. My feelings were just well hidden, and I was so afraid to get hurt again. You turned me away once, remember?"

"Are you sure it's not just my body that you love?"

"I love your body too. But, if that was all, I wouldn't want to talk to you all night long and suck your cock when you're talking to my mother."

"I think you should show me one more time how much you really love me," he suggested.

"Are you up for another round, already? I thought you didn't use Viagra."

He snorted.

"I don't need any Viagra for this. Let's go snow bathing."

"Not a chance. I love you but I don't want to get sick."

"You won't get sick. This will give you an iron constitution."

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers