Christmas Massage

Story Info
It was Saturday December seventeenth 1988.
11.1k words
4.44
152.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tristianc
tristianc
20 Followers

It was Saturday December seventeenth 1988. Tyler was playing a video game when his mom came down the stairs. Her high heals clicking quickly across the hardwood floor as she was making her quick exit from the house. He paused as I was sure she was going to give him more instructions about dinner and what time she'd be back. She looked at her self in a nearby mirror and gave one more adjustment on her black mini-skirt, and of her breasts before turning towards him, to fill him in on tonight's plans.

"Tyler, I left 20 dollars on the counter in case you'd like to have a pizza for dinner, but there is plenty of leftovers in the fridge and TV dinners in the freezer. I don't know when I'll come home from the office party, but I'm sure you can handle the house on your own." She smiled.

"Yes, Mom, you have fun tonight."

"I'm sure I will." she said giving him a kiss on the forehead. The smell of her hair spray filled his nose so much that he coughed. "Sorry." she said as she backed away and headed out the door.

Tyler continued playing for a while before finally getting hungry and called to order a pizza. Every December was like this as far as he could remember, she'd go out to the office party and have a few drinks, and would come home before midnight, but as the years went on she would come home later. He knew what kinds of things would go on at these parties from stories he'd hear and that he was sure that the party would never really go until 1am. But his mother was single and he'd do the same thing in her position.

When the pizza showed up Tyler turned off the game system and put on a movie. Tyler sat back in his underwear and enjoyed the pizza and the movie. His mother has seen him in his boxers before as it would be what he wore on weekend mornings during breakfast. Tyler was always cautious to make sure his penis was well inside them, but now that she wasn't home he didn't care, and it felt nice not to worry about how he looked when he was comfortable.

After almost all the pizza was gone, Tyler decided it was about time to get to bed. He knew that his mom would be home eventually and there was really no point in him staying up too late, and if she brought a guy home, it might be awkward for him to still be there in the living room.

Tyler was awoken at three in the morning when his mom came home. He could tell she was intoxicated just by hearing the way her shoes sounded hitting the floor. He heard as she dropped them off on the floor and began walking up the stairs to her room, part of him wanted to make sure that she'd get to bed safely, but he knew he had to trust that she didn't get that drunk. When he'd get drunk, he would just crash on the couch, but that was because the stairs frightened him when even walking on solid ground was difficult. He respected his mom's bravery for making it up to her room.

Later that morning Tyler decided to make breakfast for his mom, to once again show some independence and to show her how much he cared for her. The smell of frying bacon filled the kitchen and he hoped it would the rest of the house as well. He set some coffee to brew as he was sure his mom would need a mug of hot black coffee. He put the bacon on a plate and used the grease to help in making some pancakes. He was sure his mother would enjoy his efforts and would like to be out of the house for the night more often.

"Ty, what are you doing?" He heard his mom ask as she walked down the stairs.

"Making breakfast Mother, How was your night?"

"It was Ok, it was nice to be able to leave you here all night on your own. It looked like you handled it well."

"I sure did Mom, thank you for trusting me."

"I probably should have done it years ago, I just don't know how to let go of my little boy sometimes."

"It's ok Mom. I just hope that you realize I'm a grown man now." He said as he placed the mug of coffee and plate of bacon and pancakes in front of her.

As he placed the items down he looked down her blouse and admired her cleavage, she had a nice tan on her tits and it matched the rest of her body, they looked firm for a woman of 45, but he knew she took care of herself in order to still pick up men for dates. He pulled his eyes away before his mother noticed his gazing eyes.

"Who brought you home last night?"

"Amanda, she's also bringing me to work tomorrow so I can pick the car up. I really didn't mean to get that drunk."

"Well, why did you?"

"Well, at first it was just something to do to be social, but then after a while everyone started talking to each other, even Amanda was chatting up the boss for a while, so I drank just as something to do and before I knew it I was trashed. Amanda was nice enough to take me home before I made too much of a fool of myself. I just don't think the guys view me the same way as they did 5 years ago and it's kinda depressing." She looked into his eyes, "I'm sorry, I guess I'm saying too much."

"It's ok Mom, and you're still beautiful to me. It's not your fault that others don't see it, and I would love to be able to date a woman like you." He was shocked at how honest he was, but his mother just looked up at him and smiled.

"Why don't we," she said, "It's been a while since I've been out on a real date, and I'm sure you know how to treat a woman."

He chuckled, "I sure do, you taught me well." She smiled back at him and the two went on enjoying their breakfast.

The whole day he spent time watching TV with his mother. She changed from her outfit from last night into a pair of sweats so that she wasn't showing off as much leg and cleavage. Even though she wasn't wearing something as form fitting, he still thought she was beautiful, her hair was a messed up version of the high hair sprayed version that it was last night, and the blush on her cheek appeared to be lightened and spread further across her cheeks. He tried not to spend too much time looking at her as he was worried that she would think his motives for the date were not pure. But when she would catch him looking, she'd lightly smile to herself, as she was still happy to catch the eye of someone half her age.

That evening Tyler headed up to his room to get changed into something a bit nicer than t-shirt and jeans which would get him through most Sundays and into a nice pair of black slacks and a white dress shirt. He was going to make sure he looked his best and added some gel to his black hair in order to make it look good and stay in shape throughout the night.

His mother was in her room getting dressed after her shower to get rid of the hair spray and makeup from the night before. She felt nice and refreshed as she went to her closet to find something to wear. As this was dinner with her son, she thought that she should go with a long gown, but as it was also a date, she wanted to go with something that she would have worn on that occasion. It was black dress that went down to her knees and was a bit low cut in order to show some cleavage, but not too much that she'd feel uneasy around her son. She put on a pair of nylons and black high heels and went down stairs to see him.

He was waiting for her as she walked down the stairs. He noticed how wonderful her legs looked and how much time she took to get ready for this date, even though it was more like dinner with her son. "Wow Mom, you look stunning." He said as soon as she reached the first floor.

"'Stunning' Really?' She said smiling and a slight blush coming to her cheeks.

He went to get the door for her and followed her out to his car. He repeated his gentleman gestures to let her into his car. He got into the driver's seat and took her to the nicest restaurant he knew.

It was a restaurant that wasn't too fancy as he didn't want to make a reservation or think that he could at such a short notice. But it did have candles on the table and his previous dates have always enjoyed the special feeling that he was treating them well, he could tell by the wide smiles on their faces and how there would be a second date soon after.

They were lead to their table and Tyler quickly went to pull his chair out for his mother. She smiled at him as she sat down and smoothed out her dress. Tyler went over to sit across from her and look over his menu. As soon as he made up his mind he put the menu down and found his mother looking at him.

"Thank you Tyler, it's been a while since I was treated on a date like this."

"No problem Mom, you deserve it."

"Please call me Anna tonight."

"Ok, Anna, you deserve it because you are the strongest woman I know and the kind of woman I always hope that I can find."

"I'm sure you can Tyler, but what makes a woman strong to you?"

"Well, I'm sure it wasn't easy raising me on your own, and that really says a lot about you. You chose to take up the challenge and I think you've done a great job of it."

"If being a single mom is your definition of strong, it must be difficult for you to find one your age." She said with a light chuckle.

He blushed a bit, "Well, I guess you set the bar a bit high." He laughed and she joined him.

Dinner went well, as they would keep eye contact during various parts of the evening and shared smiles and laughs together. He watched as his mother transformed from a mature woman to a flirtatious girl before his eyes. She watched as he went from a caring son to a perfect gentleman. To both of them a dinner between a mother and her son turned into a real date. They talked about school and work and really paid attention to what the other was saying. It was a magical night for both of them, and as the waiter walked off with their empty plates they knew the night would have to end and things return to normal.

The two continued their talk into the parking lot, walking hand in hand and her head resting against his shoulder. They got to the car and he once again got the door for her and watched as she slid in and adjusted her dress. He got in and drove off towards home.

They got home and he realized that his mom fell asleep on the ride home. He smiled at her as he remembered that she might not of had a good night's sleep the night before and had just eaten a big meal.

"Mom, we're home." He said lightly shaking her. She came to enough that he felt that he'd be able to help her out of the car.

He opened the door for her and she turned towards him and stood up and took his hand. They walked up to the door hand in hand and he guided her into the house and to the base of the stairs.

"I had a wonderful night." she said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Me too mom."

"It made me feel young again, and I remember how dates were when I was your age and it wasn't just an excuse to meet up with some guy, but to have a good time and great conversation. I love you son, thank you." She said before giving him another kiss and heading up the stairs. She'd look back at him to see if he was paying attention to her still and he was watching her feminine form as she walked into her room from his sight.

Monday was Tyler's first day off from school for the holiday and he enjoyed it by sleeping in and playing video games. He normally didn't have a lot of time for them and in the days before memory cards and battery pack savers time was what was needed in order to actually beat a video game. Many of his friends from college were away visiting with family, and his friends from high school had family visiting from out of state to visit with so he was very satisfied with his game system and hoped that he would be able to have a good time with his mother tonight.

Anna came home and went straight up the stairs to her room. Tyler understood that she didn't like being in work clothes too long after work. He paused his game and waited for his mom to return. Anna came down the stairs in a pair of grey sweats that she usually wears to wrap the day up in. She sat in her recliner and watched TV with Tyler.

"What are you watching?"

"Just what came on, how was work?"

"Same old thing. I just cant wait for Christmas to get here so I don't have to worry about going out and buying more gifts."

"I know what you mean. We should go to the mall together one of these days so we can wrap it all up."

"Have you already bought my gift?"

"Well, I might have a better clue of what you want while we're there."

"I understand, so is it like a date?"

"Sure, I had fun last night, and I got to see another side of you."

"I did too, did you like that other side you saw in me?

"Of course, it was like seeing the girl you once were, the kind of girl I hope to find."

She smiled upon hearing this and the two of them enjoyed another evening together watching TV. It was mostly repeats and holiday specials, but they didn't care they discussed things that they never really had the chance to discuss before like Their favorite bands, movies, shows. Tyler even found time to talk about his love of video games. They were now feeling like they were in a relationship that was more than the one given to them as mother and son, but as really close friends.

The next day went just as the day before had done. Only this time Anna didn't get changed into her sweats but instead into her usual jeans and a t-shirt like she would if she was going to do some housework. She still looked as beautiful to him as she did for their date. Her dark hair down to her shoulders lightly messy from just coming down from her bun that she kept it in at work. He was amazed at how little work she had to do to get ready for a date like this, but it made him respect her a bit more. She took his arm and they headed off together to the car and then off to the mall.

Mall parking was insane on the Tuesday before Christmas. But they found a decent spot not too far away from the mall, but not to close as well. She took his hand and they walked into the stores together. They bought things for his grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and a few friends as well.

"What would you like for Christmas this year Tyler?"

"Oh, there's a new game that just came out this month, and it's a sequel to one of my favorite games."

She smiled, "I know that," she said playfully hitting him on the shoulder, "you mentioned it last night."

"Fine," he chuckled, "what would you like?"

"I don't know, something cute, sexy."

"Mom." he said in an embarrassed groan.

"What's wrong with that, and please call me Anna."

"I'm sorry Anna, I just don't like seeing you and that word together."

"Are you saying I can't be sexy?"

"Yes, no, I mean I can see it, but you're my mom."

"What if I wasn't?

"It would be different."

"How come?"

"Women should feel cute and sexy in things they choose to wear when they go out, but you're my mom."

"Well, what should I wear when I go out?"

"What you're in now works, I think you look beautiful just like that and any guy who deserves you should see that."

"So Tyler, you think I look sexy like this?"

"Do you feel sexy?"

"I asked you first."

"Yes, I think you look sexy."

"To answer your question, no I felt sexy when I went to that party the other night, and I used to feel sexy a lot more often when I was younger. Now I feel like I just am dressed for comfort and not to show off what I have, and you know I work hard to maintain my body for men to notice."

"I know you do mom, and I think you looked great that night. I know how hard you work to maintain your great body and I think you should have things that are sexy, I just don't know if I should be the one to buy them for you."

"I understand." she said as she wrapped her arms around him. "I love you Tyler."

The two of them walked from the mall hand in hand and headed home in the car. He once again lead her to the base of the stairs.

"Thanks for the date tonight, Dear."

"No problem, I had fun tonight. Are you watching TV with me tonight?"

"I had a long day today, I should probably be getting to bed."

"Oh, ok. Goodnight Mother."

She kissed his cheek. "Goodnight Son." She headed up the stairs and off into her room.

Tyler got up the next morning to find that his mom already took off towards work. He's been enjoying these nights lately. Last night at the mall really felt like a second date to him, as she talked about her right to be sexy and not just as his mother, but as an older woman. He never really thought about older women and what they had in common with the girls he saw in college. He began to wonder if there was ever an age where a woman changed from the expectance to be sexy to finding a reason to be. All day when she was at work he thought about what to tell her and maybe it would bring them closer together if he explained these ideas to her.

Anna came home to find Tyler still playing his video games.

"Mom, come over here, I have something I want to say."

Anna walked over and sat in her recliner and looked her son in the eyes.

"Mom, you can be sexy if you want to be and you don't need to cover up for my benefit. If it makes you happy, do it. I've walked around in my boxers before and you never made me put more on. If I'm uncomfortable about it I'm sure I'll let you know."

Anna smiled. "Thank you Tyler. Just being with you has made me feel better about my image that I had after being ignored at the party. I still hope I turn heads and I want to dress like I still can. You don't need to worry about me wearing my bra and panties when we hang out in the living room, but I like the idea that I can still do that to grab something from the garage or kitchen and not have you be too weirded out by it." She got up and headed up the stairs to her room to get changed from her work clothes.

Tyler watched her as she headed up and he could tell that her mood lightened a bit just by her walk. He liked how happy she looked when he made his speech to her and really hoped that it would help his relationship with his mother could keep getting closer. He turned off his video game and waited for her to return.

She came down the stairs wearing a pair of pink sweat pants and a white tank top. He also noticed her feet, which she usually had covered in sox when he saw her. Her hair was still messy from just coming down from the bun like yesterday. Instead of sitting in her recliner like she had done before, this time she sat next to him on the couch.

"What are we watching tonight Mom?"

"Please, call me Anna." she whispered in his ear. It felt good to feel her breath on his ear, but he kept trying to remember that it was his mother.

"Ok, what are we watching tonight Anna?"

"Whatever's on, I don't care, I just enjoy spending time with my favorite guy." she said wrapping her arms around his right arm.

"I enjoy my time with you too Anna." He said keeping his eyes forward, he could feel her breasts against his arm and that aroused him enough, he really didn't want to see them in fear that he'd get caught or get an erection.

The two sat back and watched what ever was on TV that neither would object to too much and just enjoyed each other's presence. It was about 11 o'clock when Anna got up from the couch and went to her bedroom. Tyler thought that she was going to bed, but she never said good night. He missed her being near him, but soon she came back down with a bottle of lotion.

"She must be getting lotion to put on her hands and feet before bed, but why would she bring it down?" He thought. But he was surprised at what did happen.

Anna laid her feet down across his legs and handed the lotion to him.

"Can you rub lotion on my feet Ty?"

"Sure Anna, I'd love to."

He pumped twice on the lotion bottle giving his hand a good amount of cold lotion. He rubbed his hands together to warm it up before placing his hands on her aching feet.

"Oooh," she moaned, "it's been a while since a man rubbed my feet after a hard day of work. You're good at it Tyler, you're girlfriends must have been lucky." He smiled upon hearing how good of a job he was doing on her feet.

tristianc
tristianc
20 Followers