Christmas Mystery Theater

Story Info
Mystery and sex at a Christmas theater play.
9.9k words
4.55
47.6k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/14/2022
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is meant to be a stand-alone story for the Winter Holidays Contest, though it uses characters from my ongoing series. Please enjoy it on its own merits.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story may contain graphic scenes, extreme language, and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial or racist language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 1 - Prologue

"So what's this play about?" I asked as my wife Laura and I settled into our seats in the second row of the little theatre room on Tuesday, December 16th. Hanukkah had begun at sundown, but we were not here for religious reasons. Quite the opposite.

"It's a mystery, based on the board game Clue, which is called Cluedo in England." Laura said. "The actors will say their lines, which will contain clues, and we also have this little flyer with information we can read. A 'clean' version of this play is going to run at the University Theatre through the rest of the month. This is the early version, and our actors are going to be doing... other scenes..."

"Explicit sex scenes." I replied as I looked around the tiny theater, barely able to see in the dim light. Heavy black curtains hung on all the walls. The ceiling was very low, even over the stage. The stage itself was not very large, barely fifteen feet wide and deep, and jutting out somewhat like the bottom three sides of an octagon, with the seats curling around in a semi-circle.

The audience seating was also very small, five rows deep, the first two rows having left, middle, and right groups of four seats each, the next three rows having five seats, for a total of a very appropriate 69 seats. For tonight's audience, those seats would only be about half full. The chairs were comfortable, and Laura raised the armrest between our seats so that we could snuggle shoulder to shoulder.

"This is going to be fun, even without the sex." Laura said. "The couples in the audience will try to solve the mystery. I expect us to win, darling; after all, I'm married to the most brilliant detective in the history of the State."

"You're as charming as you are beautiful, my love." I replied. Indeed, my wife looked smoking hot tonight. She was wearing a black pullover sweater with long sleeves, which molded to her shapely body. Underneath she'd worn a bra that forced her large, milk-filled breasts to jut out invitingly, straining the fabric of the sweater to what looked like its breaking point. Her skirt was red and green plaid, a concession to the spirit of the Holiday season. Her black stockings were sheer and crotchless under the skirt; she was wearing no panties, giving me easy access to her luscious womanhood.

Her very high-heel pumps were matte, satiny black, and at her height she towered over most of the other guests, even her husband (me) as I stood at my full 6'4" in height. For myself, I was wearing my dark gray jacket and pants with the light armor sewn in, and a black silk turtleneck sweater. My gun was in its ankle holster under my sock, unobtrusive. My badge was inside the pocket of my jacket. Such were the requirements of a Commander in the Police Department, even at such fun social events as this one. No iron crowbars, though. That was left in the car.

"You're very sweet, darling." Laura said. "I just hope you won't be too distracted to solve the play and win first prize."

"What's first prize?" I asked. "A night with the hottest professor on Campus, that being you?"

"That would be a good prize, but you win that jackpot any time you want it, darling." my wife said. "First prize is $500, which of course we will announce a charity to which it shall be donated. Second prize is $200 to their favorite charity, and third prize is $50 to a charity."

"And I still get to take home the hottest woman on the planet, much less in the room." I said. My wife smiled, enjoying my open flirtations.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The old hamlet of Junction Station to the south of Town didn't really exist anymore. It once had been the location where the grains and cattle were loaded onto the trains and where the train tracks merged from every direction, only to split apart as they went in every direction. There were only a few old buildings left, including the main Depot, which had been refurbished and served as a County-administrated public meeting hall and place for groups to gather for a modest rental fee.

On the other side of the tracks, west of the buildings and sitting on a hillside, was a concrete building, painted white. It looked like an old American Legion building (which it had been decades before) or church fellowship hall, long and square. Inside the building were a couple of rooms, one with a bar and tables, where people could chat, and another that had sofas and chairs and cushions, arranged so that people could watch what was happening in the middle of the room.

This building was owned by a group called the Town & County Club of Like-Minded Couples. This group was not very well known in public, and we actually went by another name: The Libertines. We were the hottest, most sophisticated, and most exclusive Swinger Club in the northwest part of the State.

The theater room we were sitting in was in the underground basement room of this building. The residents of the Town & County did not know that the stage play they'd be watching would be performed by Libertine members... nor that there was a dress rehearsal tonight that would have a few 'extra' scenes. Scenes of the most intense, explicit sex.

Other couples were coming in and taking their seats. Helena French and her husband sat next to us. Helena was a beautiful woman that looked to be in her early 40s, with a full head of light brown hair that she wore in 'Princess Diana' fashion, and smoking hot legs. Anyone seeing her would be shocked to know that she was already over 50 years old. Her husband, R. Guy French, was a prominent dentist in Town, and as such was one of the wealthiest men in the County. He was handsome and distinguished-looking, though definitely in his 50s.

Helen was wearing a clingy dress with red and green and yellow and black Christmas holly patterns and red high heel pumps, and looked absolutely delicious. Laura and I greeted our friends warmly, perhaps both of us remembering the fond memories of what had happened only a couple of weeks before: Helena had been my initiation into the Libertines, the recipient of my 7-1/2 inch cock's deep bareback thrusts in and out of her sopping wet cunt, while her husband had sexually pounded my wife with his seven thick inches.

Seated behind us was the beautiful Audrey Nethers and her husband. They were in their 20s, and were a 'Ken and Barbie' beautiful couple. Audrey had a beautiful mane of red hair, darker than my strawberry blonde, but lighter than auburn. She was wearing a tight-fitting green dress that highlighted her red hair and fair skin, and her very high heel velvety green pumps shaped her calves and ass very nicely. Her husband was well-hung; I knew that because my nephew Todd told me that the man had been in the unofficial Sigma Epsilon Chi (SEX) Fraternity, which required its members to be blessed with at least nine full inches of hard male meat.

Before sitting down behind me, Audrey leaned over my shoulder, turned my head and planted a warm, wet kiss right on my mouth, and not just a little peck. As I tasted the gorgeous redhead's mouth, I felt the warmth spread through my body and my cock begin to get hard... iron hard. There's two reasons I'm called the 'Iron Crowbar', and the fact I carry a red crowbar around like a billy stick is only one of those reasons...

Laura was smiling at me, not minding a bit that I had just been deeply kissed by a beautiful young woman. "I'm surprised to see Audrey in the audience." she whispered. "There's a role for a redheaded woman in the script, and I thought it'd be her."

"Have you seen the script already?" I asked.

"No." Laura replied, "I was told that by--" she didn't finish as the lights dimmed, throwing the little theater into blackness. It was time for the play to begin!

Part 2 - Act 1, Sex Scene 1

The stage was split in two by a large black curtain. On the right side was the first scene, which had a bed with a brass headboard and a chair. Three people came into the room, a bride in her wedding dress and veil, an older man dressed in a tux of black with a mustard-yellow tux shirt, and a younger man dressed in a jacket and pants with a distinctive greenish hue and a black shirt and green tie.

The Groom, the older man in the tux, stumbled in, sat in a chair, and appeared to pass out.

The 'Bride' was stunningly gorgeous. She was in her late 20s, with luxurious black hair that had a rich almost-blue hue to it, large breasts, a slender waist and luscious ass, giving her an hourglass shape, thin tube thighs, curvy calves and elegant, shapely feet.

The other man was youngish, very handsome, and there was a distinct bulge in his tight pants; he was well-hung. He was the 'Best Man', and obviously so in every way. My wife thought he was a handsome stud, I could tell.

"Oh my goodness, my groom has passed out." said the bride. "He's in no shape to perform on our wedding night." As she walked, she seemed to stumble drunkenly herself, and the 'best man' caught her.

"You've had a lot to drink, also." said the stud. He took her into his arms. "Perhaps I can stand in for your passed-out groom on your wedding night." He kissed her, then began nuzzling her neck and feeling her up. The audience was quiet, watching intently.

"Oh...." said the Bride, "oh, I don't know... we shouldn't be... doing this." But she did not resist as the handsome young best man kissed her luscious, lipsticked lips again. The kiss turned deeper.

"Ohhhhh..." moaned the Bride. "We... I can't... I can't do this to my husband..." She tried to break away from the young man, coming towards the front of the stage and facing us. The Best Man came up behind her, slid his arms around her waist, and began nuzzling her neck.

"You deserve the best on your wedding night." the stud breathed, the microphone transmitting his words so we could hear them. "Let me give you what you deserve." He kissed the Bride's neck and jaw, and her eyes fluttered as a look of pleasure covered her beautiful face. I felt my cock rising with hardness as I watched this gorgeous woman being seduced on the stage.

As he kissed her neck, the Best Man began taking off the Bride's wedding dress, unzipping it from the back. It fell off her chest, exposing her large, luscious, and very natural breasts. Two large, dark brown rings circled her nipples, making them look like the delicious targets they were, and those teats themselves were dark and standing out hard and long; she was extremely aroused.

"Ohhhhhhh..." the Bride moaned as she stood proudly exposed to us. She was wearing a white garter and white stockings that were almost sheer but were actually tiny fishnets. Her very-high-heeled white strappy sandals seemed molded to her sexy, shapely feet, and her calves looked all the more luscious by her standing on those high heels. She was wearing very thin white panties, and the thick black mane of her pubic bush was clearly visible underneath, with some of the hair sticking out just beyond the hems of her panties. I felt myself getting hard already.

The audience was enraptured as the Best Man massaged the Bride's big breasts as he nuzzled her neck from behind. Then his left hand slid down and dipped under her panties, and we could tell that he had buried a finger to the knuckle-joint inside her tight, sopping wet pussy and was frigging her mercilessly.

I noticed that the air conditioning was set in a way that air blew from the stage to the audience. This was intentional, and I could actually smell the bride's perfume and her musky aroma as her stud aroused her, and juicy slurps could be heard as his finger rapidly slid in and out of her.

A moment later, the Best Man picked up the Bride and deposited her on the bed. He then stood at the end of the bed, positioning himself where the audience could clearly see him as he slowly stripped off his clothes. He looked like he'd done this kind of thing before, but was not overt in his striptease. He did turn his back to both the audience and the Bride as he removed his underwear, then turned around slowly , revealing his huge, half-hard cock. It was enormous, bobbing in front of him, thick and massive. Laura was loving it.

The Best Man then removed the Bride's panties and slung them out into the audience, unfortunately too far away from me to be able to catch them. He eased onto the bed between the Bride's spread legs and sank his face between her thighs and practically into her sopping wet quim.

"Ohhhhh!" the Bride gasped, embellishing her words for effect, but still genuinely aroused by the stud's oral ministrations. "Oh God, that feels so good!" The Best Man began eating her pussy, making loud wet smacks but making sure to really suck on her labes and sink his tongue deep into her honey-hole. My cock was already throbbing inside my pants, and my wife shifted her legs, telling me that she was getting hot and bothered, also. And we were barely into the first act!

I admired the sight of the Bride's long, shapely legs, spread wide and pulled back to give the young man easier access to her cunt. Her feet were reaching towards the sky, straining against the thin straps of her high heel sandals.

The young stud lay between the beautiful woman's legs, deeply eating her pussy, and there was not a man in the house that would not have traded places with him, and probably a few women, also. He seemed almost lost in the pleasure of sucking her cunt as she moaned and gasped in pleasure, her face scrunching up from time to time as waves of possibly orgasmic ecstasy coursed through her.

Finally, the man raised up and began to mount the Bride. She acted unsure, saying "Oh please, be careful. I'm a virgin, it's my first time, so please be gentle, okay?"

"Don't worry, babe." the Best Man reassured the virgin Bride. "I'll be careful." They both looked between their legs as the stud mounted the woman. His cock was fully hard, waving in front of him, long and thick and ready for deep penetration.

"Oh, easy... easy... ohhhhh!" the bride moaned as they watched together, holding hands, as the Best Man sank his meat into the bride's pussy, pumping back and forth, then driving it balls-deep in one powerful thrust! The Best man had done it; he had deflowered the young, lovely virgin Bride!

"OH MY GOD!" yelled the Bride as the Best Man ground his hard, muscular ass in tight circles. He began withdrawing the long inches of his cock, only to drive them back in with powerful thrusts.

The audience was barely breathing as they watched the young man fuck the beautiful woman with long, deep strokes. His powerful arms had her legs hooked beneath them, she was totally open and exposed to his sexual whims as he pumped her, hard and steady, over and over and over and over...

The sex act was occurring only a few feet in front of me, and I marveled at the sight of these two vibrant, healthy people vigorously mating with such joyous abandon. The Bride's moans were no longer acting, she was deeply into the ecstasy of being fucked by a young, handsome, well-hung man. The Best Man was clearly loving fucking the gorgeous woman beneath him, trying hard not to come too quickly.

After what seemed an eternity of hot fucking, but was only five minutes, the hotly rutting couple turned their bodies so that we could see between their legs and watch the Best Man's huge cock pumping in and out of the Bride's well-fucked but still-tight cunthole. His large balls only partially covered the intensely wonderful sight of cock and cunt melding as the copulated lustily. I noted that the man's thrusts were getting shorter and harder, and that his big balls were tightening up.

"Oh, please don't come inside me!" begged the Bride. "Please don't make me pregnant on my wedding night! I was saving this night for my husband, please don't knock me up!"

"I'm going to come, baby, I'm going to come inside you!" yelled the Best Man as he picked up the speed and power of his fucking into her.

I was admiring the Bride's legs and feet, forced back by the power of her lover's fucking, when I heard him groan. He was unable to hold back, and he was now climaxing. And he was pumping every drop of his potent, virile semen into the beautiful woman's eagerly receptive cunt!

"Unnnh, unnh... UHHH!!!" the stud cried out as he came, ramming his cock deep into her cunt, getting as much of his semen into her as he could.

"Oh yes, YES!" screamed the Bride. "Come inside me! Give me every drop! Knock me up, baby, make me pregnant with your baby!"

I could hear little moans and sighs of approval in the audience as they watched, and there was a slight change of smell coming from the stage as he finally pulled out of her... it was that special smell of sex and of a man having come inside a woman.

As the Best Man pulled out, gobs of semen clung to his thick cockshaft, and a lot more oozed out of the the Bride's well-filled pussy. He eased up to the side of the Bride's face, and she began sucking his cock, licking him clean as his cock began to shrink. I alternated between watching her suck him and watching the large extramarital deposit slowly oozing from her hole.

As the Best Man helped the Bride off the bed, she melted into his arms, smiling happily. "Mmmm, you really are the Best Man!" she said as they shared a kiss. "I think I'm getting pregnant right now."

"If you don't, let me know and I'll keep fucking you until I knock you up." said the Best Man. As they kissed again, the Groom woke up, mumbling drunkenly "What's going on?" The lights faded to black as the lovers looked at him, laughed, and kissed again...

Part 3 - The Play Continues

As the lights faded to black for a moment to give the actors time to get off stage and to draw the black curtains around the bedroom scene, Laura whispered to me "I'm her gynecologist, and I confirmed a month ago that she really is pregnant, about two months along."

"Good thing." I whispered back. "He shot one hell of a load into her."

The lights were coming on, revealing the left side of the stage. There were several people assembling, having pre-dinner drinks, and being served from a large punchbowl full of a delicious looking juice. I recognized Leanne Quinlin Gonzales, my real estate broker and a lovely redhead, dressed in a black dress and jacket with a (wouldn't you know it) scarlet blouse and high heel scarlet peep-toe pumps. She was "Mrs. Scarlett", and the Groom, who walked in wearing a black suit, white shirt and mustard-yellow tie, was "Colonel Mustard."

A tall man with glasses and a Meerschaum pipe, the curved pipe like Sherlock Holmes was often portrayed with, was wearing an ugly plaid suit and a plum-colored tie: "Professor Plum", of course. In this play, he was the 'husband' of Mrs. Scarlett.

As they talked, the lines leading to some kind of British humor, with Mrs. Scarlett taking catty shots at her professorial husband, Laura whispered to me "The professor is a real professor of Sociology at the University. He's the real-life husband of the bride we just saw making love."

Also in the room was a young Cuban man. I happened to know that Leanne's husband was a Cuban, and this young man was her husband's younger brother. He was dressed in a black button down shirt and dark-gray, almost black pants. He was 'Mr. Boddy', it seemed, meaning he was probably going to be the victim of the play-acting murder. He was saying in the play as he drank his punch that he was bringing everyone together to expose one of them as a blackmailer and murderer.