Christmas/New Years!

Story Info
Yeah, I know it's late.
21.7k words
3.29
59.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First. This Is not a true story. So if you wanted one then leave. Second, If you don't like Incest then why are you reading this? That's all I have to say.

-----------------------------------------------

Story takes place as a family reunion. Brother, Sister, And cousins all get together for Christmas at a medium sized mansion in a tiny forest. The forest goes out pretty far. So the house is private. Has a nice sized pool. Has a hot tube outside.

I will try to make this story better than the other ones I have made. Enjoy.

It was December 20th. Five days before Christmas. I was driving to the house to meet my sister, and my two cousins. No one else was gong to be there other than the 4 of us. And we were going to be in a mansion until the 28th. So that a eight days there. I left early in the morning since it was a five hour drive.

I forgot to introduce my self. I am Chase. Twenty Five Years old. Six foot Two. If that's tall. I was a medium size guy. I used to play football in college. never was really into soccer or basketball. I am a first degree black belt in Karate. Left after I became that, Then Is started working. Got pretty rich. Haven't seen my sister for Two years now. I haven't seen my cousins for about Four years now. I was excited to see them again.

As I arrived there I saw no one else was there. So I was the first to be there. So I pulled in the garage and started unpacking. I checked out the rooms and saw there was only Two. So I picked one room since they were pretty much the same size. As I unpacked I heard a car pull in. I walk downstairs to see who it could be. I look out the window and see my sister Samantha. Sometimes I call her Sam for short. But not all the time.

Samantha was Two year younger than me. So she was 23. She was a beautiful girl. She was in perfect shape. Had a nice tight body, Her breasts were average sized. Round and perfect. Shes only had sex once. Her ass was nice and round. A perfect ass. Like models. She had nice blonde hair. She was a straight A student. She was very nice. And she was one of those popular girls in school. But she was never slutty.

I opened the door and said

"Its good to see you!"

Samantha said "You too!"

I walked down to help her bring her bags inside. After I helped her bring her stuff inside I told her we'll have to share a bedroom since there's only two. Samantha agreed just fine. So we brought her stuff to the room and unpacked. After so we walked downstairs and talked about how we have been.

Samantha said "Its so nice seeing you again."

I reply "Same! You've grown up!"

Samantha said "Well you took care of me while our parents were gone. And that was like everyday."

We both go to the couch and watch Tv. It started to get cold so I turned on the heater to warm us up. We chatted and had lunch. I told her I'm going to go take a nap. I told her to wake me up at 3:00 P.m. I went in there and hopped on the bed and passed out. By the time I woke up it was 2:40. I leaned up rubbing my eyes. I stretched and got out of bed. I walked down and saw Samantha was passed out on the couch. She was laying down sleeping. The heater turned off so it was cold.

I walked up to her and grabbed a blanket and put it over her. Watching her sleep made me happy. I look out side seeing its cloudy out. It was dark since of the clouds so I turned on some lights. I started to wonder if Haven and Avery were gonna be here tonight. Rite when the phone rang, And I walked up to it seeing it was Avery's cell. I picked up saying

"Hello!"

Avery said "We'll be there in about Ten minutes!"

I said "We'll be ready to help you both unpack"

After I got off the phone with her I woke Samantha up and told her they'll be here soon. So she stretched and went to change in some clothes. I put on my socks and put my shoes on. Samantha walked down in a jacket and sweats. I was in pants and a black shirt. I said

"They'll be here any minute."

Samantha said "I can't wait! I haven't seen them in like forever."

I said "I haven't seen them for years."

We heard a car pull up and we walked outside to help them out. I walked down the steps and helped them unpack. I brought their bags inside and put them in their room. I went back to the car to get the last bag, But when I grabbed it Avery said

"Oh that's mine. Ill take that."

I say "Okay."

We walk back in the house and get settled in. I watch Avery go to the basement door and go down there with her bag. I wondered what she was doing, But I decided to mind my own business. I walked to the living room to see Haven. I saw her and my mind was blown. She changed so much. Last time I saw her is when I was Twenty Two. And she was 21. She changed a lot.

Haven is One year younger than me. She is 24. She has the same body as Samantha. Nice and tight. Her ass was beautiful. She had crystal blue eyes. A beautiful face. She was in perfect shape. She was in gymnastics as well. Her breasts were the size of a F Cup bra. A little bit bigger. They weren't saggy though. Havens hair was straight and a bit dark blonde. Havens breasts were real, Not those fake ones. Haven has had sex only once in her life. Haven was also a Cheerleader.

Avery is Twenty One year old. Her breasts were the same size as Samantha's. Avery was kind of shy but not around her family. She has never had sex before. She has a tight body like everyone else. She has reddish eyes. She never really did any sports. Only soccer. Avery's hair was a little bit curly. And her hair was abit brownish.

After we all caught up we saw the time, It was already 10:00 P.m. So we decided to prepare for bed. I put on a T-Shirt and shorts. Samantha went down to her bra and panties. Avery put on sweats and a shirt. Haven went in bed and got naked. She sleeps naked, She just feels more comfortable. Avery was abit uncomfortable. But it was her sister so she didn't mind to much. After everyone was in bed we all went to sleep. Me and Samantha were face to face sleeping. Well she was sleeping, I was still awake. I wondered what Avery had in that bag that she took to the basement.

So I got up and sneaked out of the room. Then I had to sneak past Haven and Avery's room. While sneaking past I saw Avery wasn't in there. So I had to be on my guard. I checked every corner as I went down the stairs. When I got down and went down the hall. I saw the basement door open. I quietly walked down the steps to find the bag. I finally get down the steps and see her bag on the ground. I walked to it and opened it up. My eyes went wide as I saw what I thought Id never see. It was full of dildos, Straps, And vibrators.

But then. I heard foot steps getting closer to the basement door. I quickly closed the bag and went behind the stairs and covered my self in old blankets. I didn't like being covered in the blankets but I didn't want to get caught by her. I peeked out of the blankets and saw Avery with a suitcase. It was a large one as well. She put it rite next to the bag and went up the stairs. While she was going up them I heard her say

"One more bag to go."

I waited for her to put the final bag in. I heard her foot steps again. Rite above me. She had small suitcase this time. She put it rite next to the others. Then she dragged them over to a dark corner. After she dragged them she went upstairs and closed the door. I waited for her to go up the stairs to her room. After it went quite I went over to the suitcases, I opened them and I wasn't to shocked at what I saw but I was at least surprised. It was BDSM Clothes and all that stuff. I zipped it up and went to the mini suitcase. I opened that one up. Just some more BDSM Clothes. I zipped that one back up and started walking up the steps.

After I got to the door I opened it slowly. I looked around and then I saw Avery rite down the hall. My heart started beating as I quickly thought about what I was going to do. I thought to myself. "Maybe if I just go down the hall and sneak in the closet that's open rite there."

I had no choice. Avery turned her back and I closed the door quietly and got in the closet waiting for her to move somewhere. Avery turned around and went up the stairs. That's when I got our of the closet and moved up the stairs quickly but quietly. My bedroom door was open so I sneaked past Haven and Avery's room. I got to my room. I went in the bed. Faced Samantha. And just rested. While doing so, I could see her cleavage. I tried not to look but instinct took over. I started to get a hard on as I stared. So I faced the other way and went to sleep.

In the morning I was laying on my back sleeping. And I had a hard on going. Making a tent in the covers. I was half awake with my eyes closed. Then I hear

"Oh my god." Samantha said quietly.

I kinda liked her seeing it but at the same time my brotherly instinct didn't. Then I felt my penis throb in the covers. Then I leaned the other way so it wouldn't get awkward the rest of the time we were there. She got up and grabbed some clothes to take a shower. She goes in the shower and closes the door. Once I heard the shower running I get up out of bed. I head to my suitcase and prepared my clothes. I lay in bed feeling my hard on going. I try not to think of it because Id never want to think of my sister that way. But I couldn't resist. I closed my eyes imagining her cleavage. Thinking of what she might of been thinking in her head when she saw the tent.

But when the shower stopped I pushed my hard on down so it wouldn't show. I stood up waiting for Samantha to walk out of the bathroom. Took a few minutes but then she walked out and I said

"Morning. How did you sleep?"

Samantha said "I slept wonderful. How did you sleep?"

I replied "I slept good. Ill see you down stairs in a few."

I hopped in the shower and washed up. After washing up I started stroking my cock thinking of her. I started having a fantasy of fucking her. But when I tried imagining her naked, Instincts came back. I came on the shower floor and slapped my self to never think of her like that again. I stepped out of the shower and put on some new clothes. I stretched as I walked out of the shower. I carried my clothes to the laundry and put them in.

I then started walking down the stairs as I greeted everyone. I said "Morning everyone!"

Haven said "Sleep good I take it?"

I reply "Well of course."

Avery said "Supposed to snow on Christmas."

I said "Wow. A Christmas that has snow."

Samantha said "Yeah. Sometimes it doesn't snow on Christmas."

I cook up some eggs and potato's. We all eat up and sit and watch some Tv and check the weather for the day. Windy, And cold. They said be ready in case of the power goes out. So we prepared flashlights and candles. We warmed up the house just in case. The girls started to get hot, So they asked if we could turn the heater off. I say

"Sorry. But if we do that and the power blows we wont have much warm air."

The girls understand. They decided to get in some less hotter clothes. Haven came down in a Christmas mini skirt that nearly showed her ass. And she had a Christmas bra. With nice stockings. She so sexy. Now I started to get a erection down there. I looked away til I heard more foot steps. Avery came walking down in panties and a bra. The panties were lite blue. Same with the bra. If I looked closely and concentrate I could just barely see through her panties and bra. Kinda of slutty. I guess shes doing it for attention.

Then I hear more foot steps. This time its my sister. She walks down in something I thought Id never see her in. She walked down in panties that showed her camel toe. And a bra that was so light. It showed her nipples. I was with Three sexy girl. And I wanted to have sex with all of them. Haven said

"Lets go in the hot tub!"

Avery said "Yeah. I want to relax in there."

Samantha said "I sounds great!"

I said "Wait Haven. Your skirt will get wet."

Haven said "Its water proof. Don't worry."

I looked at it saw it was water proof. It didn't look it but it was. I went and changed in my trunks. After so when I got to the hot tub all the girls were in. They didn't have their back against the air blowers. So I did the same. I sat rite next to my sister. Haven was across from me and Avery was across from Samantha. All the girls close their eyes and relaxed. So I just relaxed with my eyes open. I looked at the girls and Then I looked at Haven. I looked between her legs and saw she wasn't wearing any panties. I had full view of her beautifully shaved pussy. I felt my cock twitch. I look at Samantha and see her nipples showing. Then I look at Avery and the same with her.

After seeing them like that my cock was eager to fuck them all. But I knew they didn't want to have sex. So I just relaxed in the hot tub. Soon Haven and Avery hop out. I ask Samantha if shes ready to get out and She says

"Yes. I'm ready to get out."

So I get out with her. I let her go ahead just for my to watch her ass go back and forth. I get up, Dry off. And put on some my clothes. I walk out to see Haven is still in her mini skirt and bra. Avery changed to shorts and T-shirt. We ate dinner and I said

"Who wants to watch a movie?"

They all say "I do!"

By the time we got to the couch it was 7:00 P.m. So we found a movie and watched it. Samantha cuddled with Avery and Haven sat in the middle and I sat on the left. I was leaning on the couch relaxed and haven leans on my whispering

"My I cuddle with you?"

I whisper back "Sure."

She laid on my stomach and watched the movie. While she laid on my I massaged her while she watched the movie. I rubbed my hand on her back listening to her very quietly moaning. I started to grow a huge hard on. And her head was rite on my crotch. So I tried not to make it poke up. Then Haven whispered to me

"Lower your hand and massage me."

If I lowered my hand any further down it would end on on her ass. But I guessed that's what she wanted. So I started rubbing her ass cheeks with my right hand. But then I felt my erection nudge my pants. Havens head leaned up abit. She looked at me and I could tell the look on her face what she was thinking. She was wondering to either quietly unzip my trousers and blow me or not to. I shake my head meaning No. I didn't want to get into anything sexual, But I think I already did now.

Then she said "I'm not comfortable."

I said "You can get comfy anyway you like."

Then what she did made me know we were more than friends. I realized she undid my zipper and my cock was out. She sat on top of cock and I looked at Samantha and Avery and saw they were asleep. I stopped Haven and told her

"Lets put them in bed."

Haven said "Lets put them in the same bed. Avery doesn't like to sleep alone when the power could go out."

So I put Samantha in their room. While I was walking out I saw Avery's suit case that had all of her naughty toys. I don't know why they were in the room, But I didn't care. I went to my room and changed into my trunks cause I was gonna meet Haven at the Hot tub. So I changed and left the room. I walked down the stairs and walked past the kitchen, Before I went to Haven I looked at the clock. It was now 10 P.m. So I went to the hot tub and entered the room seeing Haven rite there waiting for me.

I close the door and get in hot tub. There Haven gets close to me and pulls down my trunks seeing my hard cock point at her. Haven smiles and says

"Bigger than I thought!"

I asked Haven to give my a little strip show. Haven agreed. She stood up infront of my and turned her back on me, My eyes were glued to her ass. She started to slowly shake her body back and forth. She put both hands on her knees and then she bended showing me her shaved pussy. This is the second time seeing it. I apply one of my hands on one her ass cheeks and I press on it while squeezing it. My other hand slaps her other ass cheek. Making her moan. Then she turns around and removes her bra. She through her bra out of the hot tub and sat on my lap and I played with her breasts. I pushed them together and licked her nipples.

Then I started sucking her right nipple and had both my hands on her hips moving them up and down. While doing so I was rubbing my cock against her pussy. Me and Haven looked face to face. Me and her kissed as I started pushing my cock against her vaginal walls. She started moaning as she put her hands around me. I then pushed her against the side of the hot tub and I penetrated her. I started fucking her slowly. Haven started moaning even louder. That's when I started to speed it up. I grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it as I started fucking her even faster.

While Me and Haven were fucking, Avery woke up. Avery looked next to her seeing Samantha sleeping. Avery looked at what Samantha was wearing. Panties and a bra. Avery was up close so she could see through them. She got up and grabbed her mini suit case and opened it up. She put some toys in it. Then Avery a noise downstairs. She heard a moan. Avery walked downstairs hearing it get louder. She was then at the glass door to the hot tub seeing Haven and I having sex. Avery was shocked seeing her cousin and big sister having sex together. Avery quickly ran up to the room.

Avery had a plan now. If they were having sex, And Samantha was sleeping. Well. Lets just say Avery has something planned. Avery opened her toys and clothes. She grabbed some dildos and vibrators. Avery rubbed Samantha's panties to turn her on. Samantha moaned in her sleep quietly while Avery touched her. Avery moved her hands in and out of her thighs. Then Avery grabs a vibrating dildo and turned it on and rubbed it against Samantha's panties. Avery then started kissing Samantha's thighs. Avery then started pulling her panties off and starts licking her shaved pussy.

I was coming close to cumming soon. Haven said

"I'm cumming!"

I felt her cum on my cock and after she did that I felt my self starting to cum, So I pulled out and aimed my cock at her. I was going to cum on her but Haven had other plans. She grabbed my cock and started sucking it and licking it making me cum in her mouth. After so we just sat there thinking of what we just did. Haven got up and put on her bra saying

"We should go to bed. Its 11:00 P.m. I put my trunks on and dried off. We started walking up the stairs and then Avery heard us so she quickly stopped and put her things away. Then she laid down and acted like she was asleep. Haven checked up on them seeing their asleep. Well Samantha is asleep. I told Haven

"You can sleep in my bed with me if you'd like."

Haven said "Sure. Thanks."

We went to the bedroom and got in the bed. We laid down and just thought of us having sex. I rubbed her belly as she went to sleep. I then turned around and went to sleep. Avery got back up and grabbed her toys again. She then pulled Samantha's panties back down and pushed a dildo inside Samantha's pussy. Avery started to push it in slowly and pulled it back out. Avery took her clothes off the kissed Samantha while she used a dildo to fuck her. Samantha started to breath hard as Avery sped up. Avery knew Samantha was going to wake up soon. Avery took Samantha's bra and and caressed her breasts.

Samantha started to get in a conscious state. Avery started to make up with Samantha while she was asleep. But when Avery took Samantha's bra off and started playing with her breasts Samantha woke straight up and said

"Wat are you doing?"

Avery then said "Shhh."

Then Avery started to kiss Samantha and Samantha kissed back. Avery pushed the dildo in Samantha and Samantha moaned so loud it woke up Haven. Haven opened her eyes seeing me in the bed with her. She then heard another moan. So she got up and walked down the hall to check what was happening. Haven didn't realize she was naked. And she was walking down the hall to see what was going on. She walked to the door and peeked in seeing Avery fucking Samantha. Haven watched for abit watching her sister pleasure Samantha.