Christmas Parties Ch. 03

Story Info
Third instalment in the ongoing tale of my prim wife's work.
1.3k words
4
86.2k
26
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap

Hi, I'm Jack, and I want to share with you the sorry tale of how my wife ended up being used as a sexual plaything by a group of men who work for the same company as her, and how much I enjoyed watching.

The events that happened are all true, and I admit I'm not proud of my inability to stop what was happening, or the fact that I found it very erotic to watch.

First of all let me introduce you to my wife Jenny. At the time of the final part of this story Jenny was forty two years old, but honestly doesn't look it. She has a wonderfully slim and toned body, and still wears some of the same clothes that she was wearing fifteen years ago when we first met.

She has a lovely 35B -- 24 -- 36 figure, and stands just five feet tall. She's also quite prim and proper when you meet her. She is lovely to look at, and is one of those women that every one looks at and thinks "I'd love to have a piece of that" while knowing deep inside that it will always remain a fantasy.

Twelve years ago she went to work for a construction company, as office manager, and she's been there ever since.

As you can imagine being an attractive, prim and proper woman working in the offices of a construction company, my wife has always drawn lots of looks and comments at company functions.

But having said she's prim and proper, she does also have a wickedly teasing side to her nature. As I have said she has a lovely body, and when the occasion allows she dresses to accentuate every inch of it.

The forty or so red blooded men that work for her company first experienced this side of her at the first company Christmas party we attended when Jenny wore a short miniskirt and basques top to show a side (and other parts) that they had not seen before

This is the story of the another christmas party we attended. This part does not include any sex, just some teasing and exhibitionism.

Part three

The next year she wore a red dress that laced up each side, from mid thigh to her armpits. So there was a two inch band of naked skin showing down both sides of her slender, sexy body, criss-crossed by the red lacing. Again no knickers or bra underneath, just a nearly naked lady in a skin tight dress with the stretchy red lycra material clinging to every curve, and her rock hard nipples again became clearly evident as the evening wore on.

Needless to say Jenny was in demand for dances all night, and the guys took every opportunity to hold her her tight to feel her nipples and breasts crutch against their chests, and of course cop a feel of her exquisite bottom if they could.

But while they enjoyed the night, there was no opportunity for any lasting memento.

Then there was the time she wore the short floaty dress with the plunging neck line. Slashed right to her waist, the only thing holding it over her pert breasts being a couple of short strips of strategically placed tit tape. Every time she moved the front of her dress looked as if it would separate and her breasts would almost come into view. When she leant forward it gaped open so the bottom curve of her breast could be seen from the side.

Through out dinner she got a lot of attention from the other men at our table, as they tried to catch a glimpse of her creamy breasts.

But it wasn't until she started dancing that the full effect of the dress was seen. The short floaty skirt came mid way between her bottom and her knees, but as she twisted and danced the hem would lift tantalisingly, giving the occasional flash of creamy thigh and stocking tops.

When the DJ played our favourite song, a fast rock and roll number we danced and when I spun Jenny round her dress lifted higher and higher the faster I spun her. Her stocking tops and thighs had evidently caught the attention of some of the men as a few of them were standing at the edge of the dance floor watching and drinking.

When the song ended, and we went to sit down one of them took her straight back to the dance floor as another rock and roll song started. I sat and watched as Jenny danced. Her partner carried on where I had left off. Spinning her around and causing her dress to lift. Her stockings and thighs were flashing the room and then I noticed that the spins were also having an effect on the top of her dress. Every time he spun her around one side of her dress would billow out and lift away from her body, exposing both the top and bottom of that breast as the tit tape was only holding the dress to her breast just above and below the nipple.

That was when I noticed that some of the men had their mobile phones out and were taking pictures and video of Jenny as her thighs were being exposed time and time again.

The song ended, and another of the men stepped forward for a dance. The DJ played another fast song and the show continued. Every time her partner would spin her away from him the dress would billow and almost expose her breasts, and her dress lifted to expose her thighs and stocking tops.

One after another the men danced with her. The DJ kept playing fast songs. More of the men from her company were standing and watching and taking pictures or video. As they each took turns to dance with Jenny they were each trying to spin her a little quicker to make her dress lift a little higher. The faster they spun her round, the higher the dress lifted and needless to say it was only a matter of time before the dress lifted high enough for the cheeks of her bottom to come into view.

As Jenny was only wearing a tiny thong beneath the dress when the cheeks of her bottom came into view it looked to all those watching as if she might be naked beneath the dress.

Then, the unexpected happened. As her partner spun Jenny round and away the tit tape gave way and her dress billowed open exposing one of her pert breasts to everyone watching. As he pulled her back in towards him the other side opened exposing her second breast. Jenny appeared not to notice, and for the rest of the song her breasts were alternatively flashed to the watching group of men with their camera phones.

When that song ended Jenny left the dance floor and headed to the ladies room, before returning to our table after reapplying the tit tape.

The rest of the evening passed quite uneventfully, but a group of the men that worked for the company now had stills and video of Jenny flashing her stocking tops, bottom, and breasts to the room.

When she returned to work after Christmas, the comments were far more near the knuckle than ever before. I guess since they had seen so much of what they had once thought such a prim and proper woman.

Even after a few weeks, the comments hadn't really died down. In fact if anything she was getting more. Nothing too outlandish, just a lot ribald comments about "popping out" for lunch "keeping abreast" of things that sort of thing. But also asking what she had planned for the next Christmas party, and whether it would be more revealing than the last.

Then one day she returned home from work with a DVD that had been left on her desk. When I played it back it had what I can only assume to be all the video footage from that party and the stills. Apparently a copy had been given to every man that worked for the company. So now even those that hadn't been there had the chance to ogle her bottom and breasts on their computer or televisions.

To be continued...