Christmas Party Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,330 Followers

"Ok last question. Can you think of a way to fuck a guy standing up without him using his hands?" I asked her with a wicked little grin.

In response she hiked her dress up and backed her ass up toward me, reaching behind her to aim her pussy at my cock. I groaned as she pushed herself back until her ass pressed against my bare thighs. "Oh damn," I muttered as the timer went off again.

Elena pulled off my cock and turned back around, facing me as she smoothed her little white dress down again.

"Thanks sweetie!" I whispered as I leaned out and gave her a little kiss on the cheek before moving to the next woman in the group.

"Do you suppose we'd get in trouble if you told me your name?" I asked the lady I was standing in front of. She was quite a bit shorter than I was, her head only coming up to my shoulders. Her body was quite petite, and the dark blue dress she wore swooped down off one shoulder and under her right arm, crossing across the top of her breasts, which looked to be in the large B cup size. I doubted she had a bra on with the way her nipples were poking the material out.

"Julie," she answered quietly, suppressing a smile.

"Hi Julie. Now let's see. Three questions. Do you like the color pink?"

She crossed her arms and stood looing expectantly at me, shaking her head with a tad of a scowl on her face. Her shoulder length brown hair swished from side to side as she shook her head.

"Well then these obviously aren't your panties, so that leaves me free to get inventive. Do you like to have guys play with your pussy?"

Her scowl turned up at the corners of her mouth until she was grinning broadly. She took a step toward me and hiked up the mid thigh length dress to her waist, exposing her short cropped brown curls she swung a leg around me and leaned back, using my butt as a lever with her leg and reached between us. She grasped my cock and slowly rubbed it up and down her pussy, wetting the head with her juices before she leaned herself back even farther and pushing her hips toward mine, sliding herself over my shaft.

"Oh damn. I'd say you have to have been a gymnast at some point," I grunted.

She looked back at me with a giggle and began to undulate her hips, rubbing her pussy along my balls and the base of my cock while my head worked an inch or so along her tight tunnel.

"Yeah, that's a yes," I grunted as she enjoyed herself on me for nearly a minute before the timer went off again. "Thank you!" I said as she straightened up and leaned forward to give me a wet kiss.

I moved left and stood in front of another woman I didn't know. "HI," I said looking up and down her body. She had to be in her thirties, wearing a purple and black dress. The bottom of the dress came down to mid-thigh and the top was purple with black ruffled lace all over it from the waist to the top of her breasts, where the dress ended. She was reasonably slim with very curvy hips and a chest that filled the top out well. Even in the strapless dress I could tell that she had a pushup bra that lifted and squeezed her tits together to make a deep gap between them. "Can I ask your name first?"

"Just call me kitten," she answered with a sly grin.

I held the pink panties out and figured she was actually a pretty good candidate for the owner of these.

"Well Kitten. Does your bra match your panties?" I asked quietly.

She dropped to her knees and quickly engulfed my cock with her hot mouth, running it on and off my shaft, followed close behind by one of her hands while the other teased and cupped my balls.

"Oh damn. That's a yes," I grunted. "If a hot guy asked you to pull the top of your dress down to show him your tits, would you?"

She pulled her face from my cock and looked up at me, her smile widening while she licked her lips. As I watched she reached for the top of her dress and gently pulled the top away and down, hooking it under her pink lacy bra, a significant amount of creamy white tit showing out of the top. She pushed my wet cock down toward her tits and rubbed the head along the top of her deep cleavage.

"Uh yeah. Would you like to do that without your bra on?"

She quickly reached behind her and undid the strap in the back, letting the cups fall away and released a pair of nicely shaped creamy white tits that were closer to a full C cup. She squeezed them around my cock and bounced herself up and down, tit fucking my cock until the timer went off. She released my cock and then stood up, picking up her bra and hanging it around my neck.

"Thanks," I said as she pulled the top of the dress back up before I moved left again.

"Hi Tina!" I said as she stepped forward to wrap her arms around my neck and give me a long soft kiss. "I guess you're having fun, huh?"

In response she pulled the dress up to her waist and pushed my rock hard cock down until it was nestled between her legs. She let go of the dress and wrapped her arms around my neck, humping herself along my hard shaft while she kissed me hotly. We spent the entire two minutes making out this way, breaking the embrace only when the timer went off.

My next lady was a new one. She was my height, fairly slender and curvy, wearing a long gray dress that came down over both shoulders in a deep V that came nearly to her belly button. The floor length dress shimmered slightly in the light making her look quite elegant with her up-do hair and delicate gold ring bracelets.

"Hi. Do you suppose they'd mind if you told me your name?"

To my surprise she looked at me with a long sultry stare and then pulled the shoulders of the dress of her shoulders, letting the top slide down and bunch around her waist. Her medium sized bare breasts wiggled enticingly as she knelt down in front of me and gently grasped my cock quickly teasing one of her rock hard pink nipples with my head.

"I'll take that as a yes. You do enjoy teasing a guy, don't you?"

She smiled up at me and then started rubbing my cock back and forth across her chest while she started to stand up, stopping only when her dress got in the way of rubbing her bare skin. She let go of my cock long enough to hike her dress up and then went back to rubbing me back and forth across her shaved mound.

"I bet you'd love to just slide me into you once or twice to really tease me, wouldn't you?"

She opened her mouth in an expression of surprise, her eyes wide as she lifted one leg up as high as she could and aiming my cock for her now exposed pussy. I felt the wetness of her as she worked my head between her sopping wet pussy lips, slipping just the head into her pussy and holding it there for a few moments before the timer went off again.

"That was definitely a yes," I muttered as she tilted her head down and looked upwards at me while she fixed her dress, making her eyes look like they were smoldering embers of desire.

"That was Felicia." Debbie said as I stepped over to her.

"Hi. Again. Well, since these are obviously not yours, would you like to just have fun for a few minutes?"

She opened her mouth as if to exclaim yes, and then turned around, hiking her dress up and hooking it over her round ass. She backed into me, reaching between her legs for my cock and rubbed it on her pussy before slowly pushing back against me. She let out a quiet gasp as I slowly sunk into her tight wet tunnel, stopping only when her ass was pressed to my bare thighs. She slowly rocked herself back and forth sliding herself on and off my cock until the timer went off. She pulled off and gave me a quick kiss before going to set the timer again.

"Well, hello," I said as I made my way to the final woman in the circle. "Can I get your name?" Iasked her. She was dark skinned, probably a mixture of African American along with something else, but not chocolate brown, more like a light milky coffee tone. Her body was trim with large breasts that were by far her most prominent feature. The top half of her dress looked more like a large amount of loose material looped around her neck, the folds and scoop of it exposing her chest nearly to her waist, the sides of her huge dark breasts exposed by the long gap. The black floor length skirt portion snuggled against her thin waist and then extended down with a long slit that went almost to pussy height up just left of the center front, allowing most of her leg and thigh to be exposed.

"Tiffany," she answered quietly.

"Hi Tiffany. I guess these aren't yours, so...Tell me are your nipples sensitive?"

With a little grin she spread the material of her top and hooked it around both breasts, the massive brown orbs topped with two huge areola almost as big as my palms. Her nipples stuck out nearly half an inch and seemed to be hardening even more as she knelt down in front of me. She pressed my cock between her huge tits and began to gently fuck up and down my shaft, dripping some of her saliva into the gap.

"Oh damn." I groaned quietly as she continued the treatment of my cock for the whole time.

"Ok gentlemen. You can put yourselves back tighter now," Debbie called after the timer went off again.

Tiffany let go of her tits and reached out to pull my underwear and pants back up for me, giving my cock a quick lick before hiding it in my underwear.

Debbie went around and gave each woman a wrapped mint. "So gentlemen and ladies. Scoring tonight will be with mints. There are jars on the bar that have your names on it. At the end of the night the most mints in a jar wins. Now men, if you would please go find the owner of your panties. Ladies if they got it right, put the mint in their jar please."

I walked over to Kitten and stood in front of her. "These are yours aren't they?"

"Oh yeah," she said with a grin. She walked quickly to the bar and then came back, wrapping her arms around my neck and rubbing her chest against mine.

"The next game is really simple. It's strip your partner. First one done gets five mints, second four mints and so on. But of course just stripping isn't any fun. The rules are that you can't touch your own clothes, only your partners, and to make it a bit more fun, you each have to have one hand on your partners sensitive spot, well in the case of ladies, either works. First couple naked and well...coupled, wins. Since we have one extra lady tonight, I'll sit out this one. Ready GO!"

I reached out and slipped a hand down the top of her dress and cupped Kitten's left tit as I tried to reach around behind her and unzip the back of the dress. Not a hard process, but more difficult with a hand full of tit. Kitten got a hand down my pants as soon as she got my belt loose and went to work getting my pants worked down my body. She knelt down, pulling her almost too low for me to hold her breast. I gave up working on her clothes while she frantically pulled at my shoes and socks, tossing them aside as soon as they were free, and then working my pants off my feet. She shoved my sport coat off and let it slide down my arms to the ground as she hung onto my cock.

For my part I held onto her breast as well as I could, squeezing it several times in the process of her getting my shirt pulled off except for my one arm. I pushed the front of her dress down to her waist and then switched hands, letting her tug the sleeve off my arm. My shirt went flying behind her as she worked on my t-shirt and struggled to get it over my head. I switched arms one more time while she pulled my t-shirt off, leaving me naked.

She stood up, holding my cock, turning as far as she could to allow me to see the zipper on her dress, which helped me get it pulled down enough to wiggle the material over her hips. She stepped out of the dress, and held a leg out for me, to pull down her stocking. I tossed the first one behind me and then skimmed the other down. With both of us now nude she pushed me down to the floor and knelt over me, aiming my cock at her pussy and quickly dropping onto it.

"Done!" she shouted, tossing both hands in the air about the same time as Huan shouted he was done, standing behind a bent over Tina. Few more "done's" were shouted over the next few seconds. Kitten looked down at me and began to gently ride up and down my cock as we waited for the rest to get finished.

"That is a nice cock by the way." Kitten said quietly.

"A very nice looking body for you too."

"Thanks!" She smiled brightly.

"Ok ladies. Not too much. They need a good hard one for the next game."

"Awwww," Kitten said quietly, pulling herself off my cock and helping me back up.

"We call this next game decorating the tree. Ladies, using only your mouth, keep your man hard and hang these cute little ornaments on them, and guys, I guarantee that the pipe cleaner hangers are large enough to go around every one of your trunks. The most ornaments hanging in five minutes wins. Your partner for this game will be your date. Don't want either of you to feel left out. Need I tell you ladies that if you misjudge and he cums there isn't much hope for you to win, so tease to the max but not too much! David, since you have two dates, you get to pick which one will be your partner for this game."

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked Debbie.

"That's up to you. Ladies, time to get your men ready!"

I looked at Tina and Elena and held a hand out to Tina, who bounced with joy, her tits bouncing wildly as she did.

I let her lead me to a chair with a large bucket of ornaments on it, each a two inch satin ball with an oversized hook made from a white pipe cleaner.

"Ok ladies....ready...set...go!" Debbie called.

Tina quickly dipped her head into the bucket and pulled out an ornament with her teeth. She moved on her knees, her arms behind her, over to me and hung it on my cock. She looked up at me and gave my cock a few seconds of gentle sucking to keep its hardiness and then went back for another ornament.

Tina tortured me with her sucking and hanging until she had seven hanging on my cock. I doubted there was room for another, and Tina must have thought the same thing, stopping her getting ornaments and concentrating instead of teasing the little bit of cock she could get to without disturbing the ornaments. Her tongue teased and licked the head of my cock as I stood there and waited for the time to expire.

The beeper finally went off and Debbie got up from where she had been hanging ornaments on her husband.

Tina and I did well, getting third place for our seven, while Kitten's husband, who had a very long but very thin cock, managed to get nine on it to win.

"Well that was fun. Ok now we get a little more physical. This is a team game. The team that wins each gets 3 apiece. David, the cost of having two dates is going to hit you again. You're going to have to do double duty. The game is for you ladies to mount your man, facing him of course, and ride him while he carries you all the way down to the end. He needs to put your ass in the powdered sugar and plant your ass print on the wall, and then carry you back. The most butt prints on the wall at the end of five minutes wins."

"Wow." I said as Tina and Elena slid up to me and snuggled their naked bodies against me.

Debbie brought out four milk crates and set them on the floor, creating both a start finish line and a step stool for the ladies to mount their steeds. We had Kitten and her husband on our team as well as Felecia and her husband. We arranged for me to start with Tina and then do Elena after Kitten so I didn't have to carry both of them back to back.

"You know it was pointed out to me that we need to mix partners up for this, so ladies, you get to pick who on your team you ride. Biggest boobs picks first!"

Well, Elena won that part hands down on our team, and of course picked me to ride. Felecia seemed to be next biggest and chose me as well, leaving Tina to pick Kitten's husband and Kitten to ride Felicia's husband. With the new order set we got lined up and ready, Elena standing on the milk crates, squatted down with my cock just teasing her lips.

"Ok riders! Mount your steeds!" Debbie yelled from the other line. "GO!" She called as she started the timer.

Elena pushed herself down on me while I circled my hands under her ass. She practically leapt onto me, wrapping her legs around me as I started half running down the length of the room, her body bouncing up and down my shaft with each step I took. I reached the end and dropped her butt into the tray, picking her back up by wrapping my arms around her back and then walking to the wall to plant her ass against the black paper that was taped to the wall. I ran back to the line as Kitten and Felecia's husband got ready to go. They took off as soon as Elena tagged them.

"Ok stud, you're next again." Felicia said as she stepped onto the crates. She squatted down and I stepped under her, lining my cock up with her pussy as Kitten's ass was dropped into the powder. "Ohhhh shit yes shit yes." Felicia squeaked as she worked her pussy up and down my shaft, lubricating her lips with juices drawn from her own depths.

"Oh shit!" I grunted as she worked herself down my shaft farther, Kitten and her ride running back toward us.

"GO!" Kitten squealed as they crossed the line and tagged Felicia on the arm.

I lifted Felicia's butt and started running as she wrapped her legs around me, the bouncing driving my cock even deeper into her tight hole.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Felicia moaned with each step I ran. I dropped her ass on the pan of powder sugar and then lifted her again, plastering her ass against the paper before turning and running back, her body bouncing up and down, her tits slapping me in the face and her pussy stroking my cock.

I was panting hard by the time I let Felicia slide down and off my cock, her arms still wrapped around my neck as her feet touched the ground.

I watched as Tina made the trip down, her ass pressing a nearly heart shaped spot on the paper before starting back.

"Come on David. We're up again." Elena said, standing on the crates and rubbing her pussy. I walked over and she squatted down on my cock barely getting settled down on me when Tina tagged her arm. "Go David, go!"

I picked her up and ran down the room again, carrying Elena, her body bouncing and her big tits rubbing up and down both sides of my face making it hard to see. I found the table and dropped her ass in the powder and then carried her to the wall. I had just plastered her tush against the wall when the timer started beeping.

"Thank god." I muttered as I let Elena down off my cock, panting and sweating heavily.

"You ok there David?" Debbie asked, walking over from where she had just been set down.

"Yeah, I'll be ok." I answered breathlessly. "Never thought sex could be so much work."

Debbie laughed and gave me a hug. "The next one will be easier," she said before giving me a kiss on the cheek. She walked away and determined that it was a tie with both teams having five butt prints. "OK, the next game will be ladies choice for partners, so if you ladies want to draw a card from the deck on the table, high card picks first. After we're all picked I'll explain the next game!"

The men all stood around, waiting to be selected. I wasn't surprised when I was picked rather quickly by Suma, who I was sure was hoping to have another full penetration game like the last one.

"Ladies, lay on the floor with your legs spread. Guys...get down between their legs so your cock is resting on their pussy. Now the idea is for you ladies to make your guy cum. The first one to cum wins and gets the 5 peppermints, but the twist here is that you get bonus points for target shooting. One mint for each areola, an additional mint if his cum hits your nipple, and an extra three for a face shot. Ladies you can do anything you want, as long as some part of his dick stays in contact with your pussy and your butt stays on the floor. Guys, you're not allowed to touch or do until you cum, it's all up to her. After she makes you cum, then it's your turn. An additional five mints for the first one to make your woman cum using your fingers only. You have to stay kneeling between her legs!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,330 Followers