Christmas Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,832 Followers

Santa grunted as he drove his cock into her ass. He was starting to get into full gear, stoking in and out of her ass. Harder with each stroke, he drove deep, grinding himself against her ass as he drove his cock deep. Noises made reminded me of wild boars fucking, grunts, groans, and thrashing about. My cock got harder, I found myself stroking my tool as I watched this Santa ravage my wife’s ass. She was insane, driving her ass back against the intruder.

“Oh shit,” Carol screamed. I knew that tone, it had happened. She was now going to take charge, and fuck the shit out of the cock buried in her ass. She bent over at the waist, grabbed her calves, spread her feet further apart. “Come on Santa! Fuck my ass!” she screamed. Santa grabbed her hip bones, and plunged his cock deep in her bowels. She started flexing at the knees, bouncing on his cock. “Yeah Santa, do me!” she continued. Santa matched her intensity. He hammered her tight hole, driving his cock deep repeatedly.

“Tight ass baby! Yeah baby!” he started grunting as he pile drived his cock deep. Over and over, he hammered her white ass. Suddenly, he pulled hard on her hips, stopped movement, his body tensed, and he started cumming. He ground his crotch against her ass, penetrating her as deep as possible. Guttural groans were forced from both. “Ho Ho Ho,” screamed Santa. He emptied his cock in her ass. Slowly, with gentle strokes, he pulled his flaccid cock from her ass.

The other Santa’s stood around the couple, stroking their cocks. One shouted “Here bitch” and started shooting another load of cum into Carol’s face. She opened her mouth wide, catching as much as possible. Drops landed on her forehead, check before she grabbed him, sucked his cock into her mouth and drained his tool, sucking him dry. The other Santa with the huge cock positioned himself in line. He wanted her mouth. Just as she finished one, the next Santa forced his cock between her lips.

“Slow, it’s so big Santa,” she said. Licking the head, she opened wide and impaled her face on his cock. Slowly, deliberately, Carol sucked down Santa’s huge organ. He grabbed the back of her head, pulled her forward, driving inch after inch down her throat. Gagging, she continued until all of his cock was someplace hidden in her mouth and throat. She started sucking hard, moving up and down quickly. She needed to make him cum. Grabbing his balls, she squeezed hard, pulling the sac, massaging the balls roughly. He groaned, humped her face hard, and started cumming. Pulling out, he shot his cum in her hair, on her face, and into her open, waiting mouth. She just groaned, stuck her tongue out, catching what she could.

I, frozen, stroked my cock. I wanted to fuck her. I was hot, needing to release my cum as well. The largest Santa saw me stroking my cock. “Hey, little man, come stick you wife. Fuck this hole,” as he pointed at her swollen, used cunt. I stepped forward quickly, guiding my hard cock into my wife. Grabbing her hips, I started pumping in and out of her as well. Harder, faster I pumped, driving my cock into her wet, sloppy cunt. She was soaked, bathing my cock and balls in juices and cum. I wanted to stick it to her good, so I kept thrusting my cock as deep as it would go. I reached around her, grabbed her engorged nipples, twisting hard, pulling the nipple, stretching, rubbing it between my fingers. She responded by driving her cunt back against me.

“Fuck me honey,” she said. I pumped, my cock wanting to explode, filling her cunt yet again.

The last Santa moved to my side. “Take her mouth, I want to fuck her cunt,.” he told me. I withdrew my cock and moved to Carol’s head. Santa wasted no time in driving his cock into her pussy. With his hands grasping her hips, he started slapping his hips against her ass hard, making loud slapping noises with their bodies.

Carol reached for my cock, pulling me hungrily toward her open mouth. Tasting me with her tongue, she groaned deep in her throat, and pulled my cock quickly into her mouth. She bathed me with her tongue, sucking hard to extract my fluids down her fiery throat. She wanted me badly. Pulling off, she said “Cum in my mouth!” I was only to happy to oblige. Tangling her hair in my hand, I started rapid movement with my hips, driving my cock down her willing throat. I felt globs of Santa’s cum matted in her hair. It would not be long. I needed to cum!

Meanwhile Santa, riding her ass and cunt hard, was building toward a climax of his own. Pounding her cunt hard, he withdrew and quickly started inserting his cock in her ass. Pumping hard, he was not half way in when he started cumming. Doubling over her, he slowly slid his cock all the way in her body, and started little humps to drive his cock in little strokes. He grunted in time with his rapid storkes.

I pulled Carol forward forcibly, holding her down on my cock. My body tensed, hips arched slightly into her face. I started cumming. Carol, not surprised, sucked me hard, stroking my cock with her hand, milking all the cum she could get from my balls. Her body also tensed, and collapsed to her knees. “Oh God,” she screamed. She had cum again. Her body jerked as her hands reached for her cunt, stroking her clit with her fingers as her orgasm subsided. She just sat and groaned.

Each Santa dressed, laughing at us as we sat in the parking lot beside our vehicle. They scattered quickly. I sat, concerned about Carol. Breathing heavily, she stared at me. She was lost somewhere. Not knowing what to say, what to do, I adjusted my clothes, and began to help her straighten up. Reaching into the vehicle for my cell phone, I was going to call the authorities and call 911. She reached for me.

“Doug, don’t call anybody,” she simply said. “We are safe, no real harm was done. Without them knowing it, they fulfilled a fantasy for me,” she quietly laughed. “Not so much Santa, but gang banged in a public place,” she continued. She sighed deeply. Looking me in the eye, she stood and began dressing as well. “Time for a hot shower! Let’s go home,” she said.

I leaned to her, kissed her softly on the cheek. “Happy birthday honey,” I said.

She turned to look at me. I grinned.

This year’s birthday present will be totally different!

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,832 Followers
12