Christmas Stockings

Story Info
Henry and June decide to spice up their holiday.
16.8k words
4.56
42.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June and Henry had been married for six years and it was going on seven now. June was sitting on the recliner thinking when Henry came into the living room. He watched her for several minutes and then said, "June, you are so deep in thought that I don't even think you knew what was going on around you. What are you thinking about that has you so thoughtful?"

"Henry, I have been trying to figure out what to get you for Christmas. We have just about everything that we could want. We go on vacations wherever we want no matter how remote or exclusive. I just can't figure out what I could get for you that would be personal and special?"

"June, I have an idea. We both go over to Literotica and read erotic stories there. In fact, I know that we both read BDSM and fetish stories so since we are on vacation from after Thanksgiving until New Years Day why don't we do this. The first person will have one week to decide what they want to do and then the next week we be theirs to dominate the other person. They would give a present each day on the second week to use however they wish. Then it would be the other person's turn. They would take one week to decide what to do and the following week they would give their gifts and dominate. What do you think?"

"Hmm, that sounds like a very interesting idea but I want some precautions taken. There would be no permanent damage, by which I mean no scars, tattoos or piercings. There would be no underage people involved in the play and no bathroom games. I think it might be a good idea to have safe words also."

"I would agree to that. In fact, I would insist upon the safe words since we aren't experienced in this and wouldn't want any unintentional damage." Reaching into his checkbook, he gave June his Visa card and said, "This is a new card. We will use this to get our 'presents'. Since the card has a two thousand dollar limit, half will be for you to use and half will be for me to use."

"I will need to do some research so that I know what I would want to get. I would want to make this special for the both of us. I am going to put the card on the computer desk. That way we will know where it is when we need it. I will keep a private list so that I know that I don't go over the thousand-dollar limit. I have so many ideas going through my head that I know that this will be a special holiday season. I do have a suggestion though that might make it easier for both of us. The next time we are reading stories at Literotica, why don't we send each other a copy of the links to three stories, which have elements in them that turn us on? When we send the link to the other person list one of two things in the story that turn you on. This will give us assurance that we are doing at least something that you will like."

"I like that suggestion as long as they aren't used verbatim but to trigger ideas on what might work. We would definitely want this to be enjoyable for both of us." The following day, June went to Literotica and pulled a couple of stories from her favorite authors and sent them with the lists that she had suggested. Then she went to some of the BDSM websites that she had found looking for ideas that she could use on Henry that would definitely turn him on and yet be safe. She was glad that she made the suggestion of the lists since there was so much out there and even though she wanted to fulfill some of her dome fantasies, she still wanted to make sure that some of his were filled also.

Henry also decided to send a couple of stories June's way with the list. There was so much written in the stories that he wanted to say, 'Do it exactly this way,' but knew that he would probably have more fun if he let June fill in the blanks with her own fantasies instead of dictating how he wanted everything. "I just hope that she goes far enough." Henry said to himself.

During the following week, many packages started to arrive. June's curiosity started to rise more and more. She knew that any one of these packages might be for her surprise week and although very curious she knew she would enjoy the time better if she waited for Henry to reveal the surprise in his own way. June and Henry both noticed that although their sex was still very vanilla that there was an excitement in the air and a lot of anticipation for what was to come.

The night before June's week was to start, Henry called her to him, "June, I need to make sure that you still want to go through with this experiment."

"Oh, yes, Henry, I still want to do this. It seems to me that we are both more excited than we have been in a long time and I am very curious as to what will happen."

"Okay, I just need to know your safe word then."

"Silly me, I thought I gave it to you already. My safe word is going to be 'Ruben'."

"I want to add one more word for the both of us. This word will allow you to slow things down if things get to be too much. That word is 'Yellow'. Since my time starts in the morning, I have some instructions for you to follow first thing. When you take your shower in the morning, I want you to make sure that you shave yourself entirely. I do not want to find any hair on your body except your head. After your shower, you will find your first present of the day on the bed. I want you to follow the instructions which are with the present exactly." Henry watched June as he gave his instructions and enjoyed seeing the bloom of a blush grow on her cheeks as she realized that she would have to shave her pussy.

-- - -

Since Henry always woke at least an hour before June got out of bed, he went through his plans while eating breakfast and thinking of alternative plans in case one scenario didn't pan out. He wanted this experiment to work and tried to think of all the things, which could happen. When he was done eating he went to his desk and finished writing the Christmas stocking card for June and got the small decorated box out of his desk drawer. He soon heard June moving around and when he knew that she was in the bathroom, he placed the box and the Christmas stocking card on the bed. He then decided to wait in the den while reading the newspaper. "Good," he thought, "looks like the week has just begun. Let's see how well she can behave."

June took a long leisurely bath in peach-scented bath oils, washed her hair until it was shining and took care of her other daily bathroom routine. At the same time she wondered if the next few weeks would really make a difference in their marriage. "Well, I'm going to do what I can to make things work. Anything would be better than the way things have been." She thought to herself as she went back into the bedroom. She was wondering what she should wear when she saw a small box and a Christmas stocking card. Smiling she opened the card and read the following:

June,

This Christmas stocking is just part of your present for the day. I want you to put on only what you find in the box, get your breakfast and then meet me in the den for your inspection. You will get the second half of your present later today. Hurry now, I expect you in the den in one hour.

Henry

Excitement started to bubble inside of June. It sounded like Henry was going to take this seriously and hopefully would make this fun. Opening the box, June found a black garter belt, a pair of black stockings with the crease in the back and four inch stilettos. June kept looking for more in the box but didn't find anything else so she got to work putting the items on and then trying to walk in the stilettos. When she thought that she could walk without breaking her neck, she went to have her breakfast. Knowing that she had to eat despite the butterflies, June made herself some poached eggs and toast and then went to find Henry.

Walking into the den, she saw him sitting in his chair reading the newspaper. She was just about to say something when Henry held his hand up as a symbol to stop. When he was finished reading the sentence he was working on, he put the newspaper down and looked at June.

"Stand in the middle of the room with your feet shoulder-width apart. Place your hands behind your back and straighten your back. No need to talk during your inspection."

June quickly got into the position Henry mentioned and watched him get up and slowly walk over to her. She wanted desperately to ask what his plans were for the day but since he said there was no need to talk, she didn't. As Henry started to walk around her, June started to turn her body so she could continue to watch him. All of a sudden she felt a slap on her buttocks. "Did I say to turn around? Stand still."

He then slowly ran his fingers down her left arm and then back up again. Moving his hand across her shoulders, he then ran his fingers down her right arm and then back up. As he ran his fingers down her spine, June started to shiver. Henry got a very big smile on his face because he knew with that shiver that he was actually affecting her. He then went around towards the front of her and dragged his fingers the entire way. June's eyes were closed as he started the same routine on the front of her, running his hands down each arm. With small kisses, he started at her forehead then moved to her eyes and ears. When he got to her mouth, he barely touched his lips to hers as she leaned into him trying to get more.

Henry chuckled but continued on his journey kissing and lightly biting her neck. When he got to her breasts, he couldn't help but enjoy the sight of her firm 36D cups. He licked around the circumference of them slowly moving to the nipples. As he was feasting on her nipples, one hand was making its journey down her stomach. When he reached her groin, he felt her curls. He stopped his feasting and looked down. Realizing that although June had trimmed her curls, she didn't take them off as he told her too, he then grabbed the curls and pulled. June's eyes flew open and she was just about to say something when Henry reached around her and gave her ass one very hard slap.

"So, you thought I wouldn't notice that you didn't follow your instructions, didn't you?" Slightly pulling on her curls he moved to the end of the coffee table as June followed. He pulled out a wedge pillow and told June to lie down on it. He positioned June so that her bottom was at the edge of wedge and then got some rope from the drawer and tied each of her hands above her head to the table legs. When they were secure, he also tied each of her ankles to the legs of the table.

"I would suggest that you think about what your instructions were. I don't want to hear one word while I am gone." He then set up a baby monitor so that he could make sure that June was okay and followed his instructions then he left the room with the receiver.

Henry went into the kitchen and gathered up some towels, several bowls, hot water, and some safety razors, which he placed in the kitchen. He retrieved a blindfold and then went to the freezer and pulled out a straight razor. When he was ready to head back into the den, he wiped the smile off of his face and substituted it with a stern look. Upon entering the den he placed the items down where June couldn't see them and then walked in front of her, carrying the straight razor and the blindfold. June's eyes got very large when she saw the razor and very liquidy.

"Do you know why you are in trouble, June?"

"Because you didn't want me to have hair anywhere."

"I like the hair on your head, try again."

"Because you didn't want hair down there."

"Down there? You will have to speak more clearly. I don't understand what you are talking about."

"Because you didn't want hair on my private places."

Henry gave her a sharp slap on her behind and said, "June, I am your husband and master. You do not have any private places. If you don't start to speak plainly, I will turn you over and give you a good spanking. Now why are you in trouble."

June sniffled and then took a deep breath. She started to blush and said, "Because you wanted my pussy free of any hair."

"Well you finally got around to admitting it. I am going to blindfold you now. I was going to use a safety razor to clean up this mess but since you were so obstinate I am going to use the straight razor. I suggest that you lie still."

June whimpered a bit when he placed the blindfold on her but tried to stay as still as she could. She winced when Henry put a hot, wet towel on her groin area to help soften the hair there. When he thought it softened enough, he took the towel off, started rubbing shaving cream all over her delightfully puffy pussy and then took the straight razor and placed it against her inner thigh.

"I am getting ready to start. Since I haven't used one of these for a while I would suggest that you stay still."

June whimpered some more and then said, "I'll try to stay still, sir. Please don't cut me."

He, then, slowly and carefully started to shave her with the safety razor. He wanted her to feel the razor moving over every inch of her puffy labia. As he moved from one area to another he paused long enough to tickle the insides of her thighs or blow his breath softly against her nether regions. When the outside of her pussy was cleaned up he started on the few hairs left on the inner side of her pussy lips, gently pulling the apart and making sure to bump her clitoris every once in a while. He wiped the area cleaned then started to loosen the ropes just enough to reposition her legs.

"Just a little bit more and then we will almost be done."

Henry then made sure that June's bottom cheeks were opened and that the little hair that was there were also removed. Taking a wet towel, he then washed the entire area free of any leftover shaving cream and loose hair.

"Such a good little girl." As Henry was leaving the den to clean up, he noticed that June was trying to get up. "Not yet, I'm not finished yet. Just a little breather, be a good girl and lie still."

Henry made sure to turn on some soft music before he returned to the den bringing some baby oil along with him. He watched for a little while as June squirmed around trying to figure out a way to get loose from the coffee table. He loved seeing her tits bouncing and the strain in her face while she tried to loosen herself. When Henry saw her body soften onto the coffee table again, he softly moved between her legs. Warming the oil in his hands, he started to rub the oil on her feet and then moved up each of her legs rubbing the oil in small circles. He noticed that the back of her knees were very sensitive and tucked the information away for later. When he was done doing her legs he moved to her stomach and then up to her breasts continuing with the circular motions the entire journey. June was moaning very loudly by the time he reached her breasts and by the time Henry got to her nipples, she started to bite her lower lips in an effort not to beg him to start licking and sucking on them.

Noticing the effort that June was using trying not to say a word, Henry smiled and then lightly flicked his tongue over her tight nipples just enough to give her a taste of the pleasure that she could have. He, then, went back to his very gentle massage until she started to lift her hips in an invitation that was hard for him to turn down. Deciding that it was time to give her a little more, he went back to her breasts and sucked, licked and bit one while pulling and pinching the other one. He continued that until she was now begging for more and then he switched breasts.

As much fun as he was having driving June to distraction, he decided that it was time to move onto the main course and kissed his way down to her very wet and very puffy treasure. He licked the outer lips and then started to suck on them. After another fifteen minutes, Henry moved to the inside lips licking up one side and down the other without touching her clit.

June could no longer keep quiet and was constantly moaning. "Henry, please I want more. More, please. Oh, God, please I want more."

Henry was very pleased because June had never begged for anything before and was pleased to his toes that he could get her to beg now. After a few more minutes, he decided it was time to include her pleasure button into the game. The minute that he touched her clit with his tongue, June started to come. He had fun drinking the fruits of his labor and when she was just about ready to slow down, he started to circle her clit with his tongue and she would start to come again. He did this two times and then let June rest as she was coming so hard she could no longer move.

Untying her from the coffee table, Henry left June to nap for a bit while he cleaned up the area and got his plans together for the evening. He just knew that while everything was new to her that June would eventually love the activities that he had planned.

"June," Henry said gently shaking her awake, "it is time for lunch. Let's go eat some sandwiches and you can plan what we are going to have for dinner." With that said, he pulled her into a standing position and slowly walked her into the kitchen.

"I want you to plan something for dinner that would feed at least four people, won't take a lot of attention and will be ready by six. You will need at least thirty minutes to get cleaned up and ready so I think you should count that into your calculations. The second half of your Christmas stocking present will be yours before dinner."

Watching June smile after lunch, Henry put a transparent apron on June and told her to start getting things ready for a nice dinner. When it looked like a million questions were building up inside of her, Henry just pulled her over to him and started kissing her and let his hands roam over her beautiful body. When he stopped, she couldn't remember what she was going to ask and with a befuddled look went about the business of dinner. While she was busy, Henry made sure that everything was ready for part two of his Christmas stocking surprise, making sure to travel by June every once in a while giving her kisses or feeling her sexy bottom or letting his hands stray to the front of her apron to graze over her nipples.

"It's 5:00 and you need to get ready for tonight. I will keep an eye on things here. Go take a bubble bath, make sure that you are as cleaned as possible. I want you to find me down here before 6:00 when our guest should be arriving." Seeing June's questioning look, he added, "No questions. You better hurry." He then gave her a small tap on the bottom and watched her scurry off.

While June was taking her bath, she reviewed in her mind everything that had happened so far and realized how much she enjoyed everything that has happened. "I just hope that this continues to be the case," she thought to herself. As she was washing her pussy, she realized how sensitive it now felt to the warmth of the water and how slick it felt with the bath soap. Just as she was getting into running her fingers through her pussy lips, she heard Henry in the bedroom walking around.

"June, you are wasting time in there that you will need to get ready for tonight. If I have to warn you again a spanking will be in your future." With that Henry left the second part of her surprise on the bed and walked out of the bedroom.

June hurried to finish in the bath so that she wouldn't be trouble. Upon entering the bedroom she noticed a box with a Christmas stockings on it. On top of the box was an envelope. She started giggling to herself as she reached the envelope and pulled out the following letter:

This is the second part of your Christmas stocking. You are to put on only what is in the box. Your name for tonight is Frenchie and you are to follow my instructions to the letter. Your second instruction is you are to call me Sir or Milord only tonight. As I mentioned to you before we have a guest due to arrive at six and your second instruction is that you will behave in the manner of your dress with the manners becoming your station.