Christmas Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interestingly, he injured his knee doing it, and was out for the rest of the season. Having nothing to occupy him, he took up umpiring tennis matches, which was his other sport, and he never played rugby again.

Interestingly, he ended up umpiring at Wimbledon just a couple of years or so later, where he met and fell in love with Olga, the newest blonde Russian tennis star, and they were soon married and went back to live in Leningrad, where they had six children. Interestingly, the Grandson of one of these children married a Russian of noble birth, and when the Monarchy was bought back to power late in the twenty first Century, their first son Peter became the Czar of Russia.

Interestingly, for Peter the Great thing about that was.... But we digress. That story is for another day, but it does just go to show that a chap has to be careful if he comes across some fairy with no clothes on. You never know where it might lead.

Back at the clubhouse however, while the somewhat inebriated rugby men stared at one another in disbelief, all frightened to make comment on what had just flashed, quite literally, before their eyes, James's wide smile had taken on gargantuan proportions. Matilda was so pleased with herself, so thrilled at the experience, that she was jumping up and down on the table in glee. Her heels making such a clatter that it seemed impossible that nobody could hear them. It was a sight which would have pleased any red blooded male, especially her breasts which seemed to be dancing to a beat of their own.

" Crumpled dragon's wings!" she shrilled out to James, who was desperately trying to hang on to her hand, " That was great! Did you see them? That was better than when my Auntie Mildred accidentally transfigured naked into a pub in Bath, rather than into the bath in her pub."

Taking James's hand out from between her legs where it had somehow strayed, our now very excited little creature of delight called to him. " Plenty of time for that later I promise. I want to have a bit more fun with these guys."

So, not waiting for his OK, she sat straight down on the table, knocking several glasses flying, none of the lads round the table even noticing, such was the level of their continued shock.

Matilda leaned back, and then stretched herself out along the table, arching her back so that her lovely breasts thrust out, pulling her knees up a little as she allowed her thighs to fall open a bit. She then stretched her little fairy arms above her head, and laid there, a picture of wanton abandon, not something fairies are normally known for.

" Right James. When I say GO, let go." She kept it simple, remembering he was after all only a number 8. " And when I say NOW, grab back hold of me. Have you got that?"

James nodded that he had, fearful of the reaction of his pals when such a gorgeous naked nymphet suddenly appeared before their eyes. It wasn't helped by her next comment, which was to grab her back again after three minutes anyway, just in case she lost control a little bit.

" GO!" she cried.

Nothing happened.

" I said GO." She shouted at him.

" Oh yes, sorry." James responded, and let go of her left breast, which is what he had been left holding, too involved in how lovely and firm it was to have taken too much notice of her first call.

A couple of mouths gaped open.

Alf put his hands over his eyes in disbelief.

Jeremy tried to say something, but unfortunately his brain had been put out of sync with his mouth and he yodeled aloud instead.

Nigel continued to rub his injured knee, and missed the whole thing.

Mike stood up, but his legs gave way and he fell over, knocking over Tim who was the only one capable of reacting, and trapping him on the floor.

Eventually it was George, who had re-joined the group, and been telling them about the great time he'd had outside with Issy, no longer the Ice-Maiden, or indeed a maiden of any kind, that managed to say something.

" Blimey, look at them tits. They're enormous. They're bloody huge."

James made a grab for the fairy ankle in front of him, not waiting for her call, surprised at what he had just heard. His little fairy didn't have huge tits he thought angrily. A good size, nice and firm, perky as it were, the most perfect pair of boobs he ever did see. But not huge. He didn't like them too huge. Not too huge.

" What are you doing?" Matilda shouted. " It had only just got going. Let go immediately."

" But George said you had huge tits." Complained James, " and you haven't. I'm not standing for that."

" Oh you idiot James." She replied kindly, a certain fairy tenderness in her voice, " They see me as they want to. I appear to them as their most desirable creature. Didn't I tell you that before?" And then even more tenderly, her face taking on a little sadness, " Hadn't you noticed? Didn't you realize? I'm especially designed just for you.......Oh James."

James looked at her, and if he wasn't already, then he fell in love. Totally and utterly in love. She was indeed the most perfect creature he had ever seen. If a little on the small size at four foot four, but that came with the package of course, she was indeed exquisite. Designed to his dreams.

" Your lovely." He said. " You're perfection. You're the girl of my dreams and I will never ever meet anyone that I could love like I love you now. I adore you. I worship you. I'm your slave and I'd go to the ends of the earth if you asked me. I'll do anything you ask of me, just ask and I'll obey."

" Oh good." The fairy replied with a smile that could have melted cast iron, almost overcome by his declarations of affection. " Then let go of me bloody ankle so I can flash these geezers me tits and pussy again before they get too pissed and all pass out."

Such a romantic request was impossible to refuse. So with a loving and caring smile on his face, which shouldn't be confused with a silly grin though they do look similar, he released his loved one's ankle, and in doing so caused four of his pals to pass out completely, falling to the floor, no longer able to accept what had happened so far that memorable Christmas eve evening.

Of the five that were left, two stared drunkenly at their beers, and declared that they would never ever drink again, lost interest in everything around them, and joined tee-totallers anonymous the very next day. Mike turned to religion, and spent the next five years trying to sell his mates copies of the watchtower.

Only two of them made it through. And boy, did they enjoy it, and of course it had to be Jeremy and Tim. They were however soon joined by two members of the opposing side, who had already missed their coach home after staying to watch Issy perform, and were by then already convinced that they should change sides for the following season.

James was not just a little concerned when he saw all four close in on his fairy, surrounding the table where she was writhing around naked. She was after all HIS fairy, and even good mates should only be allowed so much leeway.

When they started to touch her, or at least tried to, as she lay there before them, he was livid, but at a loss what to do.

He watched them reach out for her, her breasts, her thighs, and indeed elsewhere, their hands searching but not finding, as his had done earlier. He saw their eagerness, their confusion, their frustration, but he also saw Matilda's pleasure, her sighs, her passion, as her body felt what her admirers could not.

" Un ouef." he cried getting his languages somewhat confused in his anguish, only egging on the four to try even harder, till at last he found his scrambled brain could stand it no more.

" This is no longer a yoke." He thought to himself, and grabbed at her ankle, even before the three minutes had passed.

" Hey, what did you do that for."? The disappointed fairy called out.

" Crikey, where's that gorgeous red head gone to?" demanded Jeremy.

" Wow! What a cracking pair of knockers, they were gigantic." Mumbled one of the visitors.

" Oh I do like black girls, specially really big fat ones like that." Added his rather weird mate.

" What an attractive young man." Said Tim, making a potentially serious mistake.

They all looked at him, but said nothing in their confusion. Nobody said nothing to nobody after that, but the prop and the hooker never felt entirely comfortable with their second row from that day on, and the showers tended to be far more subdued than they had been in their heyday.

" Enough is enough." Stated James sternly, getting his English sorted out from his French. "It's time for us to get together."

" Oh James, you're so masterful." Cried the pretty little fairy, and threw herself into his arms, declaring her love.

And so in their invisible way, with the drunk and not so drunk crowd all around them, totally unaware of their presence, James lovingly laid his petite love gently down on the soft and welcoming velvet of the sofa, affectionately caressed her wonderful silky smooth breasts, uttering loving sweet nothings into her tiny wonderfully sculptured ear lobes, as he carefully stroked her body, taking his time to work his love up to a fever pitch of loving desire, and then screwed the arse off her for the next hour and seventeen minutes.

Fairies, especially Christmas fairies, are not used to this sort of treatment, but they are known to be adaptable creatures, and though only two hundred and nine years old, hardly old enough to have gained any sexual experience at all, she took over and jumped on top of him, as soon as he began to tire.

The tiny fairy girl was in raptures, never before having experienced such times. Her tears of pleasure welled up inside her, and though she did not notice it, a single tiny drop fell from her cheek and landed straight in the middle of James's broad chest.

Now as we all know, a fairies tears of love are very special indeed; some say they give whoever they fall upon a single special best wish, but neither of them were aware of it, so neither of them knew of it, and the moment was passed.

Nearly two hours later the celebrations in the clubhouse were finished, and so was James.

The rugby men and their friends went home, and James fell fast asleep, so happy and contented that he could have slept through to the following afternoon.

Which as it happened, is more or less what he did.

He came too, feeling a bit dopey, but that was nothing new to our James. He opened his eyes, and all he could see was a white ceiling. Then white walls, and then a white door.

" I'm in Whiteland " he thought, wherever that is.

" Happy Christmas James." Said a familiar voice nearby, and he looked round to see Jeremy, with Mike and George stood alongside." We've been worried about you. You've been out since the ambulance bought you to the hospital, after you got that knock towards the end of the game."

James looked at them trying to make sense of what had happened. He eventually worked out that he was in hospital, and that he'd been there since the day before. " We did win though didn't we."? He laughed feebly, " We showed them Queens how good we were."

His three pals looked at one another with worried expressions, all waiting for one of the others to speak.

" No!" said Mike at last, taking the lead, the way solicitors clerks tend to do in a crisis, " No I'm afraid we didn't. But we held them to 68- 3, and it could have been less if you hadn't dropped that ball in front of our post."

" Twice!" added George, regretting it when he saw James's face crumple.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry." Mumbled James, feeling more crushed than he had ever before in his life. To discover that his little Christmas fairy had all been a dream; that it hadn't really even happened was terrible, but to have let the side down was just too much.

" Still George here cracked the Ice-maiden. Quite a night it was that you missed." Broke in Jeremy.

Then the nurse arrived, a quite pretty one, with nice green eyes, and ushered them all out, telling them that her patient needed rest.

" How about a nice cup of tea?" she asked James, after wishing him seasonal cheer.

" Oh Gosh I wish my beautiful little fairy was real. I wish I could have her back." Thought James as the nurse left his room, rubbing his sore head, and reaching for the middle of his chest, where an odd burning sensation had suddenly appeared.

The door re-opened and the nurse popped her head around it. " You've got one more visitor waiting if you feel up to it, an Australian girl."

James could only think of two Aussie girls, one, from Perth, very pretty but a pain in the backside, and one from Melbourn, not so pretty but quite a nice girl, and a really good lay.

"Australian you say." He asked thinking his luck might just be on the up. Which part of Australia, Which town? Do you know?"

The pretty nurse laughed, her lovely little nose wrinkling up most attractively as she did so. " I've no idea." She answered. " I don't even know if she's Australian really, but only Australian parents would call their daughter Matilda these days. Pretty little thing though, long blonde hair and a lovely smile if that helps."

" Yes. Yes, please send her in," responded James enthusiastically, propping himself in the bed, having no idea at all, how his single special best wish had come true, but looking forward to the rest of his Christmas day.