Christmas Trip with the Cousins

Story Info
The trip takes an unusual turn after listening to a CD.
5.5k words
4.11
67.5k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

This is a fictional story that involves incestuous innuendos and flirtation. If you are not into that type of story, then this may not be the story for you. This story also contains mind control themes. None of these characters represent a real person, any similarities are purely coincidental. All characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Every year my aunts, uncles and first cousins spend a week together for Christmas. This is a tradition that has been going on since I was a little kid. I have a large family that is spread out across the United States so it is nice to spend time with everyone for a week, catch up on their lives and have some fun. Each year, we go to the town of a different family, that way one of the families doesn't have to travel. This year we are all gathering in my hometown in California.

Because we have grown up together, we are all close and can talk about practically anything. Most of us went through the awkward teenage stage together where we were all starting to date. At that period in our lives, we talked about boys and girls, the idea of having sex, drinking, smoking and other tempting things that teenagers find intriguing. Having these conversations helped us form an unbreakable bond.

Two days after everyone arrived in California, six of my cousins and I have decided to spend a day at a water park. Since we are in my hometown and I know where I am going, I offer to drive. All seven of us pile into a large van that we rented for the week. It has two rear seats, comfortable enough to fit eight people.

I grab a new mix CD I just purchased online and bring it with us. I bought the CD because it is a mix tape of 80's and 90's songs put to a club beat. After listening to a sample of the CD, I was hooked. As we start on our hour long treck to the water park, I begin playing the CD. Everyone is chatting about how excited they are to spend the day at the water park and a chance to get a break from the older adults and the kids.

We are having a good time singing along to the first song on the CD. I enjoy the background beat and begin bobbing my head to the rhythm. Five out of us seven grew up during this time frame, the other two are about ten years younger, but know the songs from being around us older cousins. My one cousin Rehtaeh is an old soul and listens to music from the 70's and 80's rather than music from the 90's when she grew up. Shayla is 25, just a year younger than Rehtaeh, but she knows or at least has heard most the music from the 80's before.

In between the second and third song, there is a long instrumental segment. The music transitions into an erotic style of music that reminds me of music played to charm a snake. When this is playing, all of my cousins become silent. I assume they are wondering what this style of music is doing in the middle of a mix tape, just like what I am thinking.

This style of music plays for about two minutes before transitioning into another dance song from the 80's. As the song plays, I look in the rearview mirror and see my cousins all starting to dance and sing along, having a good time. My cousin, Sandra, who is sitting directly behind me leans forward and wraps her hands around my upper chest, just below my neck. She gives me a quick squeeze then says over the music, "Thank you for taking us. We would be lost already without you. If there is anything I can do for you today, just let me know."

I smile and answer, "Thank you Sandra. I am just happy we are able to spend some time together."

My other cousin, Melonie, lives in the town we are headed to. She doesn't like to drive and chose to just ride in the back seat. She shouts above the music, "We should go dancing later tonight. We can all crash at my place."

I agree and hear the general consensus to be in agreement as well. My cousins Samantha and Katherine both state that they will have to call and let their parents know because they have kids. I turn down the music and allow them to make the calls. When they are done, I turn the music loud once again. We pass a few cars that look over at us and waive. Another car has an older couple in it and they look at us with a weird expression on our face.

I look into the rearview mirror and see all of my cousins dancing around, smiling, waving at cars and having a good time like we are all teenagers again. Shayla, who is sitting next to me in the passenger seat, keeps turning around to look at our cousins behind us. She is the youngest of all us cousins and still have the firm body of a young twenties female. She has a broad built body, but is thin. She doesn't work out so her body isn't cut, but she doesn't have a stomach. I would consider her to be a liny bit puggy, but again, that is only because she is a "gamer" so she isn't into working out. Her best quality is her nice, firm chest. Her boobs have to be at least a "C" cup, which makes them look fake because she is only 5' 4" and may weigh 140 pounds.

I forgot to mention, but you may have already gathered as much, all of my cousins on this trip are female. This was something I had thought about earlier, being that we are going to the water park and I am the only male. Now, I do not make it a habit of checking out my cousins, but having six female cousins all in bathing suits and me as the only male can pose some awkward situations in many different ways. They gave a convincing sales pitch to me and didn't seem to mind so I dismissed the worries. It wasn't like I hadn't seen my cousins in bathing suits before, but the other times were with other males around, the younger kids and the older adults all intermingled.

At the end of song nine, the mysteriously odd "snake charmer" music begins to play again. Just like the first time, all of my cousins become quiet. This time though, they all sit virtually motionless and seem to be listening intently, all of them facing forward. I find this to be odd as I look around. Their eyes seem to be cloudy, as if they were in a trance. The snake charmer music lasts about two minutes this time as well.

After the two minutes, the next song on the CD starts. It is an upbeat rhythm and blues type of song. All of my cousins are back to dancing, laughing and having a good time. It is almost like they didn't even realize they were in a trance because none of them mention anything about their actions. One thing I do notice that is odd though is that Shayla turns and is facing in my direction then puts her left hand on my upper lap as she starts speaking to me.

"How much longer do we have to go?" she asks in a soft, sweet voice.

"About ten more minutes." I respond, glancing at her hand on my lap then looking into her eyes.

"Thanks again for driving. You are such a great cousin." she says as her hand begins moving up and down my leg in a small rubbing motion.

I am single and it has been almost a year since I have had any female attention so her touch immediately starts to effect me. I push her hand away with my right hand before my excitement becomes too noticible.

When we arrive at the water park, I let all my cousins out at the entrance then look for a parking space. A few minutes later I enter the water park and prepare to pay for my ticket at the entrance. The young girl who is working at the counter informs me that my admission has already been paid. I am surprised and ask how that could be. She proceeds to explain to me that my cousins threw money in collectively to cover the cost of my ticket.

I walk into the water park and make my way to the Men's changing room and change into my swimsuit. I put all my belongings in a locker except my towel and return to the big open area of the indoor water park. Three of my cousins, Katherine, Shayla and Rehtaeh are sitting on a wooden bench next to their changing room, waiting on me.

Shayla informs me that the three other cousins have already headed to the wave area. We head over to the a big body of water that begins as a wading pool and becomes deeper as you walk further into the water. A machine creates waves that crash to the shallow part just like the ocean. We join my three cousins,Sandra, Samantha and Melonie that are already in the water.

Sandra is the chunkiest of my cousins and is wearing a one-piece bathing suit. I can tell she is cold because I can see her nickel sized nipples poking through her bathing suit. She is a cousin only by marriage, her mother having her before marrying my uncle. Sandra has always had some meat on her bones, but is attractive. She is always the life of the party, constantly laughing and giggling.

Samantha is just a couple years younger than me and has had three kids and is in her mid-thirtees. She was always thin, but has retained some of her baby weight in her face, chest and stomach after having a daugher last year. She has the cutest smile with big cheeks and long black hair. She always has a positive disposition which makes hanging with her a pleasure. I notice that she has added a cup size to her chest after having this last child.

Melonie is the twig of the group. She has always been petite and ate healthy. She doesn't have much of a figure but has a toned stomach. Her hair style is constantly changing from short to long and red to blonde. If you didn't know her, you would think that she is shy and very up scale but she is actually just more reserved. Once you get her going, her talkative and sweet personality starts to shine.

We all come together as our bodies sway with the waves. We aren't really talking much, simply enjoying the cool water. I feel Sandra's butt press against me slightly once. A few seconds I feel it again. I look behind me and see that she is not even paying attention so I blow it off as coincidence, that is until it starts happening again and again. Each time, she seems to be coming closer to me, her butt pressing against me with more force.

Just at the same time I turn toward her, she also turns around. The wave pushes her against me once more, but this time it is the front of her body that presses into me. I feel her large breasts press against my chest which causes me to blush.

"Oh, I am sorry." she comments while giggling.

Rehtaeh and Shayla mention that they want to go down the large water slide that intertwines with the two other water slides. Before anyone else replies, the two of them are off racing toward the water slide. Melonie and Katherine agree that it will be fun but want to go on the smaller slide that doesn't twist and turn as much so they take off.

Sandra, Samantha, and I decide to watch before taking our turn. We stand off to the side and watch for a couple minutes, waiting for one of our cousins to come down the slide. The first one to come down the slide is Shayla. After a deep drop, she disappears inside the water tunnel for a second then comes out the other side, moves the the left, then the right before dropping almost straight down for what has to be 30 feet before the slide bends horizontal and pushes her into a big pool of water.

The force of the drop combined with the drag of the deep water at the end, intended to slow you down, causes the top of Shayla's bikini to slide up over her breasts and land just below her chin. My eyes widen as I catch a brief glance of my young cousin's firm breasts just before she is dumped into the deep water. When she submerges, she has pulled her top back down over her boobs. Her face is bright red as she swims to the ledge and climbs out of the pool. I pretend as if I did not notice anything.

"That was fun, but wow the force is strong at the end. You have to make sure you hold onto your top." she said looking at my other female cousins.

A few seconds later, Rehtaeh comes sliding down the water slide. She must have seen what happened to Shayla because she has her arms crossed over her chest. I do notice that the water has caused her to have a slight camel toe just before she splashes into the big pool of water. I realize that I am seeing more of my cousins today than I need to.

Katherine and Melonie go down the smaller slide which takes them to the left, then right, then slowly brings them down into the big pool of water. The both say it was okay, so Sandra, Samantha and I decide to try the third water slide which is a mix between the other two slides. Sandra and Samantha ar are walking in front of me, up the steps, to the top of the slide. As I am looking up, I see Samantha reach back and pull a wedgie our of her ass. As she is pulling the material of her bikini bottoms away from her skin, I catch a tiny glimpse of the bottom of her vagina. I realize that I have to stop looking at my cousins. They are unintentionally making me aroused.

Sandra decides to go first so Samantha and I stand a few feet back as Sandra lies down flat on the inside of the waterslide. She is holding on to two metal bars to keep her from going down the slide until the attendant tells her it is clear to go. From my view up above her, I can see her nipples are still hard and poking through her bikini top. The top of her breasts are also viewable. I look a second then look away.

After Sandra and Samantha go down the slide it is my turn. I step into the slide and mimick the actions of my two cousins before me. The attendant gives me the okay to go and I let go. I start by dropping down then turned quickly to the left, then back to the right, picking up speed with each turn. Lastly, I am dropped another few feet before pushed down a long horizonal tube that slows me down before I reach the big pool of water. As I slide down the horizontal part of the tube, I feel my swimming trunks ride up my body.

I am dumped into the pool, swim to the side then climb out of the water. I look down and realize that my swimming suit is clinging to my body, revealing my semi-hard dick to all of my cousins who are looking at me. Quickly, I reach down and pull my swimming trunks away from my body then look up at my cousins to see them all smiling at me. Wierd.

We spend the next few hours walking around the shops, floating down the lazy river, eating some snacks then going down the slides several more times. Lastly, we spend the last 30 minutes playing around in the wave pool. By time we are done, I am more than ready for my cousins to change out of their swimming suits and cover their bodies. I am more aroused than I should be and know I am going to need a few minutes of alone time in the bathroom.

We get back into the van and decide to stop by the grocery store to pick up groceries that we will use to prepare dinner at Melonie's house before going out dancing. On the way to the grocery store the "snake charmer" music begins to play on the radio once more and my cousins all react in the same way as before, getting quiet and still. Wanting to see what is the cause of this, I turn the CD off. The moment I turn the music off, my cousins are back to normal. I turn the CD back on and they all fall into a trance like state again. I am beginning to figure out that this "snake charmer" music is having an effect on my female cousins, but I wonder why it has no effect on me, at least that I am aware of.

The "snake charmer" music lasts for three or four minutes this time before the CD goes back to the first song. Not sure what is going on with the CD, I turn it off and tune the radio. TO my suprise, my cousins immediately plead for me to turn the CD back on.

We head into the grocery store and collect chicken, seasoning, salad, vegetables, vegetable dip, juice, a couple bags of chips and a small bag of rice then head back to the van. Rehtaeh comes running up from behind with a bag of goodies and calls dibs on the front passenger seat. As I am getting ready to pull out of the parking lot, I see that she has bought a lot of chocolate.

Rehtaeh says that she is cold and leans over and wraps her arms around me. I try to ignor her at first because I secretly have the worst crush on her. She is everything I want in a woman, smart, reserved when speaking but very adventurous, and drop dead gorgeous in my book. She is about 5' 6" with a toned body from being a gymnast and softball player in highschool. She took two trips to 3rd world countries while in college but has not played sports in a few years so she is a little pudgy. She does not have large breasts, but enough to be seen and enjoyed.

As I am driving, Rehtaeh snuggles up close to me and says, "You are so warm and I am freezing, please let me use your body heat to warm up. I cannot argue with her so I allow her to press her upper body against my shoulder, feeling her breasts rest against my rib cage and my lower shoulder. I can instantly feel a twitch in my pants.

The "snake charmer" music plays one more time before we arrive at Melonie's house. While the girls are in a trance, I test Rehtaeh to see if she is responsive by putting my hand between her knees and slowly moving it upward. I am just a few inches away from her pussy when I pull my hand away, while the music still has them in a trance. She did not move or react at all. I knew it was a big chance but I figured if she was aware of what was happening while in a trance, then she would say something after the couple minutes of music was over. When song number five began playing, she acted normal again and did not say anything about my hand between her legs nor did she act different in any way. In fact, she cuddled up closer to me and put her hand on my upper thigh.

I looked in the rear view mirror to see if anyone was reacting to Rehtaeh being all up on my body, but they didn't appear to think anything of the situation. As close as us cousins are, we have never hung on each other or touched each other before today, with the exception of one cousin putting their head on another cousin's lap to have their hair braided or something innocent like that.

We arrived at Melonie's hous and piled out of the van. After we all helped carrying the groceries into the kitchen, we sat in the family room. I must mention that Melonie's house is not very big, possibly no more than 900 square feet, so there was not a lot of room to move around. Seven of us are able to fit in the livingroom but we are all shoulder to shoulder. Melonie does have a large front porch and a nice size back yars so we do have some room to move around without all being on top of each other.

Piled up in the family room, Rehtaeh sits next to her older sister Samantha on the couch. I take a seat on the recliner and Shayla takes a seat on my knee. Sandra takes a seat on the bean bag in the corner next to the TV, Katherine sits in the wooden chair next to me and Melonie stands in the doorway that leads to the dining room. We have a meeting to decide where everyone is sleeping. Melonie says that she is sleeping in her bed and has room for one other person. Katherine volunteers to share Melonie's bed with her. Rehtaeh and Samantha speak for the full size bed in the second bedroom. That leaves three of us to find other sleeping arrangements. Sandra and Shayla volunteer to sleep in the van overnight and I decide to crash on the couch.

Shayla slides back on my legs and leans her shoulders back against my body as we chat. "I am so tired." she says to me.

I wrap my arms around her waist and place my hands on her upper thighs, just resting them there. Everyone is talking about how much fun they had at water park for the next few minutes. Sandra says she is getting claustrophobic and goes out onto the front porch. Katherine, who is very fit and runs a work out gym says that she needs to jog before dinner so she changes into work out clothes and starts jogging down Melonie's street, which is tucked back in a quiet subdivision. Melonie and Samantha say that they are going to start preparing the chicken for dinner. Rehtaeh and Shayla, who are both in their young twenties, mention that they don't cook much and will help prepare the salad in a little bit.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers
12