Christmas Trip with the Cousins Ch. 03

Story Info
A fun night at the club climaxes at the house.
7.8k words
4.59
33.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
611 Followers

This is the last edition of an ongoing story involving mind control and an incest theme. If the plot of this story is not your thing, you may want to read another story. All characters are over 18 and fictional. I hope you enjoy. All comments are appreciated.

*****

My seven female cousins and I file into the family room as we arrive home from the dance club. The night long teasing from Rehtaeh and Shayla have me on edge. Earlier in the evening, Katherine and Sandra each gave me an orgasm, but thankfully I was able to catch a nap before going to the club which allowed me to recover. My dick is tingling with excitement, though I have not been stimulated in a little while.

"I want to thank all of you for this trip. It has already been the best time of my life. Hopefully everyone had a good time at the club." I say as I look around the room at all of my cousins. The beauty in the room is astounding. We definitely have good genes in the family.

Everyone begins chattering at once and it is hard to decifer what each of them is saying. I hear thank yous and parts of sentences. From the words that I can pick out, it sounds like everyone has been enjoying themselves. I glance over in the corner of the family room and see Rehteah and Shayla eyeing me with looks of lust in their eyes.

Melonie excuses herself and whisks around the corner toward her bedroom. A few of my cousins are looking tired, yawning and stretching. It has been a long day full of activity and excitement. I am sure Samantha, Sandra and Katherine, who all have kids, are not used to being up this late.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I am ready to retire for the night." Katherine announces as she stands up and heads toward the master bedroom.

Rehtaeh asks her sister, Samantha, if she can sleep in the spare bedroom with Shayla. The original plan was for the two sisters to share the bedroom. Samantha asks where she is going to sleep and I suggest that she can sleep on the couch with me. She smiles and accepts the offer. Rehtaeh and Shayla give me a dirty look, apparently unhappy with my decision to have Samantha sleep with me on the couch. I wonder how much I will actually be on the couch, much less sleeping.

Melonie reappears in the hallway and motions me to come toward her. I exit the family room and approach her. She reaches out her hand and puts a box of condoms in my hand then says, "Here, you may need these tonight."

I grin and give her a big hug. She winks at me then squeezes my butt real quick before spinning around and heading back into her bedroom. I watch as she shuts her bedroom door to retire for the night. I tuck the box containing three condoms in the front pocket of my jeans and walk back into the family room.

Rehtaeh and Shayla walk toward me as I stand in the doorway. Shayla passes by me and pats me on the butt. Rehtaeh, who is trailing Shayla, stops for a brief second and whispers into my ear, "Come see us in a few minutes. We have a gift or two for you."She gives me a devilish grin then continues past me.

Samantha has already put a sheet down on the couch and is lying down on top of it. She is lying on her right side with a throw blanket over her body. I sit down on the edge of the couch, by her feet, look in her direction and ask, "Has Sandra already went out to the van?"

"Yes. She took a sheet and a big blanket out of the linen closet and headed outside. She said she is going to sleep in the very back because it has more room to move around."

I reply, "She has always been the outdoor type of girl anyways. She could have slept inside, though I imagine the wood floor would be quite uncomfortable."

Samantha reaches out and lays her hand on my knee, resting it there. "I am tired so I am going to try and get some sleep, but let me know if you need me for anything. I know Rehtaeh and Shayla are waiting for you and you will probably be warn out by time you are done with them. I would like for you to spoon with me when you are done though, so you can wake me and squeeze in between me and the couch when you are ready to sleep."

I lean over and give her a big hug. "You are such a sweet cousin. I love all of you, but you Samantha have the sweetest smile in the whole wide world. The way your cheeks puff out when you smile and the dimples form in the corners of your mouth could give a man a heart attack."

Samantha kisses me on the cheek before I stand up and head into the spare bedroom where Rehtaeh and Shayla are sleeping for the night. The door is closed and I pause for a brief moment, collecting myself before I knock on the door. I can hear the two of them laughing and giggling in the bedroom. There is no doubt after their comments at the dance club that they are wanting a piece of me.

After knocking on the door and hearing the two of them say, "Come on in" in unison, I open the door to find the girls already tucked in bed. The bed sheet is pulled up to their waists, leaving the top half of them exposed. What surprises me is that both of them are lying there with only their bras on, having removed their shirts. My eyes move back and forth between the two of them, soaking up the view and gauging their dispositions.

"Come on and join us in bed." Rehtaeh says, waving her hand over her head in the direction of the bed.

I slowly walk into the room and shut the door behind me. I contemplate turning off the overhead light, but decide that I may want to enjoy the view for a little while. The spare bedroom is not very big, barely having enough room for the double size bed and a night stand. The closet takes up the entire wall on one side of the bedroom.

As I walk over to the side of the bed where Rehtaeh is lying down, she requests for me to remove my jeans, sox and shoes. Not one to disobey, I do as she requests then climb in between the my two twenty something year old cousins.

"Are you ready to put your banana in my peach?" Shayla asks before laughing.

Lying on my back, I turn my head in her direction and give her a soft, passionate kiss. Rehtaeh reaches over and turns my head in her direction, planting her lips on my mouth. It is becoming apparent to me that these girls do not want to share and are going to fight over my attention. This could get bad or this could be the greatest thing ever.

As Rehtaeh and I make out, I feel the sheet pulled off my body. I look down and see that Shayla is throwing the sheet on the end of the bed, revealing the smooth, shiny legs of my two beautiful cousins. Their bodies are covered by nothing more than their panties and bras. Rehtaeh reaches across my body and grabs my left shoulder, nudging me to turn in her direction. I face her while lying on my side as we continue to kiss seductively.

Sometimes in life when dreams become reality they are not all you imagined them to be, this is not one of those cases. Tasting her full, sweet lips and smelling her body is more than I have ever dreamed.

Shayla is peeling my shirt off my body, from behind, as Rehtaeh and I are making out. The shirt moving over my head interrupts out makeout session for a brief moment, but we immediately return to kissing after the shirt is pulled over my head. Rehtaeh runs her hands down the hair on my chest and over my stomach, stopping her downward movement where my briefs begin. She stops kissing me for a moment.

Our eyes open and I watch her glance down in the direction of my crotch then look back into my eyes and lick her lips. She sure knows how to tease a man. I feel my semi-hard dick twitch.

Shayla whines, "No hogging all of him. My turn."

I feel my body being turned the other direction. As I turn onto my left side I am met by Shayla's lips. I suck on her cherry flavored lips and put my hands on her butt cheek, pulling her close to me. She has a nice soft butt cheek that is more than a hand full. I dig my hands into her cheek and hold it tight as she adjusts her body and presses her chest against mine. Her left hand feathers through my hair as she slips her tongue between my lips. I suck her tongue into my mouth and feel it twirl with my tongue. My hips grind against her upper thigh without me even thinking about it.

From behind, I feel the bed move. I look up and see Rehtaeh heading for the doorway. She reaches up and turns off the overhead light then makes her way through the darness back to the bed. She flips turns on the lamp on the night table. I cannot help but to start giggling.

"Why didn't you turn on the lamp light before turning off the overhead light?" I ask.

Rehtaeh smacks me on the ass and says, "I didn't think that far ahead. Shut up!"

I roll onto my back once again and look over at Rehtaeh who is removing her bra. My eyes are instantly glued to her chest. If feels like she is moving in slow motion as her hands which are behind her back move forward and the bra starts sliding down over her chest.

I glance up at her face and see her scanning my eyes with an inquisitive stare. A smile forms on my face as she reveals her breasts to me. She stands still for a few seconds, letting me take in the view, then she climbs back onto the bed and cuddles up against me, placing her right knee on my upper thigh. Her breasts are cute, placed high up on her chest with her short, small nipples in the middle of her bowl shaped breasts.

Feeling movement on the other side of the bed, I look over at Shayla, who not to be outdone also removes her bra. I watch with intrigue as her white, lacy bra slides over her shoulders and down to her flat, but chubby stomach. My eyes are drawn to the freckles that are sprinkled over her shoulders and the top of her breasts. She has the cutest little birthmark on the middle of her right breast. Her boobs are at least one size bigger and hang down a little bit further than Rehtaeh's breasts. Her nipples are hard, sticking out at the bottom of her teardrop shaped breasts.

The three of us cuddle together, our naked upper bodies clinging to each other. My head moves from left to right, kissing one cousin then the other. I cross my hands and start playing with the breast that is closest to me. One hand for each of my cousins' breasts. Hands are roving all over my body. My dick is fully grown and hard as a rock.

Trying to give attention to both of my cousins at the same time so I say, "Okay, you two are going to have to take turns. Draw straws or do paper, scissors, rocks; do something to choose who goes first but I can't do both at the same time unless you two are going to please each other as well."

Shayla looks over at Rehtaeh and smiles. Rehtaeh smiles back at her. The both lean across my body, meeting in the middle of my chest and softly kiss each other. The kisses are just quick pecks on the lips.

"Are you serious?" I ask, not believing what I am seeing.

My two cousins stop kissing and pull away from each other. The begin laughing uncontrollably as they fall back onto the mattress. Their chests bounce up and down as the laugh, pleasing me visually.

"I prefer not to, but I will do it if that is what you want and it pleases you." Shayla says after she stops laughing.

I can tell by the look on Shayla's face that she is not into the idea. "Paper, scissors, rock it is." I say, breaking the awkward silence.

Rehtaeh wins the best of three. I turn to Shayla and give her a quick kiss and then roll over and give Rehtaeh a long, passionate kiss. I move in close to her so that my body is leaning up against the side over her body. I kiss the nape of her neck and slowly move my mouth down to her collar bone, leaving a trail of kisses along the way. Rehtaeh moans softly, encouraging me to continue. My left hand traces the outline of her right breast and then moves softly down her ribcage. My fingers slide gently up and down her stomach and move back up to her chest.

My left hand and my mouth intersect at Rehtaeh's left breast. I place small, quick kisses all over her boob working toward her nipple. I hold her left breast in my hand as my tongue rolls over her hard nipple then circles it a twice. Rehtaeh gasps when my lips move over her hard nipple and begin sucking on it.

I move my hand to her other breast, fondling it while sucking on her left nipple. I feel her hand move to my hair on the back of my head and then slide softly down my spine, giving me chills.

I lean in further and plant kisses on her other breast, not wanting it to feel neglected. I run my hand slowly up and down the middle of her stomach then make circles on her skin. She shivers briefly, reacting to my touch. She takes a deep breath and slowly exhales. "Oh my gosh that feels good." she whispers to me.

Wanting to give her a glimpse of what to look forward to, I slide my hand just inside her silk panties and run my hand over her mound. It pleases me to feel her, clammy bare mound and I can't wait to see it with my eyes. My mouth sucks her right nipple in my mouth and twirl my tongue around it. She lets out a long, soft moan. I concentrate on teasing her nipple for a minute before deciding I have neglected Shayla for long enough.

Shayla looks into my eyes with a pouting puppy dog face as I roll over to her. I lean in and give her a big kiss then suck on the side of her neck. My hand is attracted to her left breast like a magnet. I knead her full breast in my hand, twirl her nipple in between my thumb and index finger for a couple times, then suck on her neck.

I can feel Shayla's chest rising and falling quickly and hear her moaning softly over and over. Her hand is stroking my ear lobe and running up and down the back of my ear. I shudder briefly then continue to suck on her neck.

"Ahhhhhh!" she moans as I begin leaving a trail of wet, sloppy kisses down her neck, over her shoulder and on the top of her breasts. My fingers continue to tease her hard nipples. I see her hips grinding up and down as I tease and please her body, wanting to make her happy. Because she had to wait for attention while, I do my best to give her a little extra time before returning to Rehtaeh.

I straddle Shayla's hips, then lean in and take her breasts in my hands. I take turns sucking on and running my tongue over one breast then the next. Shayla runs her nails softly up and down my back, teasing my senses.

"No, don't stop." she whines as I climb off her body and move over to Rehtaeh. I straddle her body for a moment, kissing her deeply while staring into her emerald colored eyes. I push her brown hair away from her face and kiss the nape of her neck then begin inching my way down her body, kissing her breasts, down to her upper rib cage, around her navel, then stopping at her panty line. Looking up at her, I see her eyes watching me and begging for more.

My finger hooks under the side of her panties and slowly inch them down her hip. She lifts her hips and pushes me off to the side of her body, in between the two of them.

Slowly, at an antagonizing pace, I wiggle her panties down over her hips. I pause just before revealing her slit, lean in and plant several kisses on her mound. She begs me for more. I am enjoying taking my time and exploring each inch of her body. Sliding her panties down a few more inches, I reveal her smooth crotch. Her labia are red and swollen. At the bottom of her vagina there is a few drops of moisture. I finish sliding her panties off her legs and toss them onto the floor. Rehtaeh is looking at me like a cougar who is ready to attack, but I want her to wait.

I turn my attention back to Shayla and repeat the same movements I did for the last few minutes. Shayla lifts her hips and begs me not to tease her. As the panties slide over her hips, they reveal an inverted triangle of light blonde hair pointing toward her vagina. Shayla's hair is such a pale blonde color that her hair almost looks white. I learn that her downstairs hair color is pretty much the same as her upstairs hair color. My fingers run up and down her inverted triangle which feels like carpet. She keeps it well trimmed and makes me wonder how she makes her pubic hair so soft.

Shayla's panties drop onto the floor next to the bed. I move into the center of the bed and position my cousins closer together until they are not more than a couple of inches apart on the bed. I straddle Rehtaeh's left leg with one of my legs and straddle Shayla's right leg with my other so that I am positioned in between both of their bodies. Both of them are staring at me with eyes of passion, awaiting my touch.

I push both of their outside legs off the side of the bed, giving me full access to their honey pots. I sit back on my heels and run a hand over both of their mounds. Both of their hips rise up to meet my hand. Rehtaeh's skin is golden tanned and Shayla's is a pale milky white color. Comparing their vaginas, Rehtaeh's lips are dark red and her vagina is flat and long in comparison to Shayla's vagina. Her lips are a lighter pink color and has a more round, curved vagina. Both look beautiful and inviting and will soon be all mine.

I use my index finger on each hand and trace the outer labia, noticing how soft and smooth they are to touch. Both my cousins expound a sigh of pleasure as my finger circles their labia. My finger gathers moisture as it runs along their lips at the bottom of their vagina, collecting their wetness. I wish this moment could last forever, but I know it is just a fleeting moment in time.

Rehtaeh has her left hand tucked behind her head and her right hand is massaging her breast. Shayla has one arm behind her head and the other lying next to her on the bed. Their eyes are now closed, enjoying the sensations and allowing me to etch this scenery into my mind.

My index finger slides between their swollen labia, delving into their steamy box. In unison, their hips rise, pushing my finger deep inside of them. I pull my finger most of the way out then push it deep inside them again. Their moans make me so hard. The expression of pleasure on their faces are heavenly. My finger slides up their slit and focuses on the clitoral hoods. The angle of my finger and their grinding hips does not work well so I begin using my thumb to massage their clit.

Now it is time to focus singularly again so I stop massaging Shayla's clit and slide my body between Rehtaeh's body. I lay down on the bed and bury my face in her pussy, lapping up and down her slit, holding onto the top of her hips as they grind against my chin. From the corner of my eye, I see Shayla's hand slide over her hips and slowly massage her own clit. She turns her head to the side and leans in to kiss Rehtaeh's mouth, making my dick ache.

I am not sure how much longer I can go without dipping inside the honey pot. My right hand slides up the side of Rehtaeh's body then pushes her hand off her breast and begins massaging it. I dip my left finger inside her sopping wet pussy while my tongue slides up and down her slit. She is moaning and groaning, her body moving all over the bed.

Ready to taste Shayla's peach, as she calls it, I slide between her legs and start licking up her juices. She grabs my head and presses it firmly against her pussy. My tongue dances inside her moving up and down her slit, alternating between her hood and dipping in her walls. The scent of her pussy is intoxicating. I find myself grinding my hips against the bed.

Shayla, apparently wanting more control, pushes me onto my back, next to Rehtaeh and straddles my face. She drops her hips down and grinds her pussy against my face, wiping her juices all over my cheeks. I slip my tongue inside her and allow her to work her pussy against my tongue. She spends time with my tongue pressed against her clit then raises her hips and places her vagina against my tongue.

Rehtaeh repositions herself and straddles my hips. I feel an extreme hot, wetness slide down over my hard dick. I gasp into Shayla's pussy and hear her moan. Rehtaeh lets a long moan flow from her lips as she slowly slides down the length of my pole.

storytyme
storytyme
611 Followers