Christmas Video

Story Info
Two girls share Joe's porn video collection.
1.3k words
4.03
47.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evening of the living in members dinner in the Warrant Officers and Sergeants Mess of a British Army Regiment in Germany.

Joe - a 40 year old Warrant Officer, was attending. As usual it was a lively affair, with plenty of alcohol. After dinner, served by the mess waitresses, mainly wives of other soldiers, the party retired to the cellar bar for more drinking and was joined by some of the more adventurous waitresses. Joe had drunk a fair bit but felt ok, content to let the others make fools of themselves. Around 1am the party began to thin out and two of the waitresses, Alli and Sue, joined Joe at the bar, where he bought them drinks. Joe was popular with the girls as he was always had time for a chat and treated them with respect.

The girls were quite drunk and flirty and Joe enjoyed their company. Out of the blue, Sue the older of the 2, said "Tasha says you’ve got porn videos in your room." Tasha was one of the German staff cleaners who cleaned the block, including the senior members rooms. "She's got a bloody cheek searching through my drawers!" he said, half serious. "What do you like to watch then?" enquired Alli. Joe was a bit shocked by the sudden change in the atmosphere, but the sexual tension was obvious and he felt only slight embarrassment when he answered, "I don't like your usual standard porn, I like the videos where ordinary women and girls are interviewed on the street, persuaded to go back with the interviewer and pose naked, sometimes leading to sex."

"Tascha said you have some real perverted stuff as well!" Sue added.

Joe looked at them both, they were not teasing, they were into this! "Well I have got some that feature stockings and tights, some sex in public places and some peeing ones"

"My god" said Alli, "you are into that?"

"Well yes, the idea certainly, but I have never tried it" he answered.

"Do you wank while you watch them?" asked Sue.

Joe felt his erection growing as he answered - "Of course I do!"

Sue and Alli exchanged a look.

"Can we watch some with you?" asked Sue.

"Sure, but when?" he replied.

"How about right now?" Sue added.

Silently he picked up the open bottle of wine and 3 glasses and walked out into the corridor, the 2 girls following. Leaving the main mess block, they crossed the car park and entered the annex, climbing the stairs to the 2nd floor. Joe unlocked the door to his room, switched on the bedside light.

"Glass of wine?" - nods from the girls. He poured 3 glasses as the gilrs sat on the single bed. He handed them the glasses and settled between them. Reaching for the remote he switched on the TV and video player.

"What do you want to see first?" he asked.

"How about the Ben Dover one you were telling us about" said Alli.

He opened the bottom drawer of the chest of drawers and selected a video, pushed it into the VCR and pressed play.

The picture appeared on the TV and Joe cued it forward until a street scene could be seen. An obviously hand held video camera was following an Asian girl in a sari down a London street, before the cameraman stopped her and introduced himself as Ben Dover. The camera then followed as she was persuaded to go to a flat and bit by bit strip and pose for the camera. The video ended with her sucking Ben's large cock and being penetrated vaginally and anally.

Joe turned his gaze to the girls, who were staring, mesmerized, at the screen.

"Fucking hell, that was hot - what else have you got?" said Sue.

"How about something really filthy?" asked Alli.

Joe reached in the drawer, selected another video and put it in the VCR.

The video started, showing a good looking woman in her 30's, conservatively dressed in a skirt and jacket. The video camera followed her along a street until she entered a waiting room, obviously a doctors surgery. She sat a moment until an older man in a white coat came and spoke to her in German before leading her into another room. They sat at a desk before he invited her to undress, which she did, without a screen, removing her jacket, skirt and blouse. She was wearing high heeled shoes, black hold up stockings and expensive matching bra and panties.

The doctor then stood and led her into another room where an examination table stood. The woman removed her bra and panties and lay on the table. The doctor began by examining her breasts, spending some time on each nipple until they were hard and erect.

Then, after gently feeling around her stomach, he pulled out the stirrups and lifted her legs into them, securing them with Velcro straps. He then pulled on a pair of latex gloves and pulled a stool between her spread legs and sat down. He applied a generous blob of lubricant to his fingers and proceeded to examine her labia, gently opening her and stroking her clitoris. She groaned gently. Then he pushed a finger into her vagina, followed by a second and a third.

Withdrawing his fingers he reached for a chrome speculum, lubricated it an gently inserted it into her vagina. She arched her back as he slowly spread the speculum open and the camera close upped into the red, glistening hole of her open vagina.

The atmosphere in Joe's bunk was electric. Joe felt his own erection straining in his trousers. Alli was mesmerized by the picture on the TV, and sue had pulled one leg up on the bed so her thigh was resting against Joe's. She looked at Joe, placed her hand on his upper thigh and turned back to the screen.

The doctor had removed the speculum from her vagina and was now inserting a rubber bulb with an attached pipe. Once inside her he pumped another bulb with his hand, obviously inflating the bulb he had inserted inside her. Pulling on the tube, the inflated bulb began to be pulled out of her, spreading her vagina wide as it did so. Once removed the doctor put the equipment aside and again squeezed lubricant into his hands and again worked 2, 3 and then 4 fingers inside her. But this time he squeezed more lubricant on his hand and her vagina. He began pushing and turning his hand, his thumb tucked into his palm. Finally, gently he slowly pushed his fist into her pussy until only his wrist could be seen protruding from her vagina. This had obviously brought the woman to orgasm as she thrashed about on the table.

Sue was rubbing Joes erection through his trousers now. Joe could smell the unmistakable musky smell of pussy. Looking down he could see that Alli had pulled up her skirt, pulled dpwn her tights and panties and was rubbing her clit languidly. "Sorry, she said grinning, I just got so turned on,"

Looking at the screen again, the doctor had removed his hand and was now inserting a smaller speculum into the woman’s anus, which he also spread wide open. He then pulled out a draw from the bottom of the examination table, containing a large bowl. He then got the woman to slide over the bowl and urinate into it, but her spray was too strong and she soaked the front of the doctors coat. He stood up and removed it and his trousers, revealing a large circumcised penis that was semi erect. Holding it he began to urinate over the belly, thighs and vagina of the woman.

Joe stopped the video at that point, "Dirty, enough for you?" he asked.

"Why, what else have you got?" said Sue. Alli had pulled her skirt back down to cover herself, but her shoes, tights and panties lay on the floor.

To be continued…