Christmas with Cupcake and Kandi

Story Info
Daddy and twin daughters are snowbound on Xmas Eve.
12.6k words
4.68
146.5k
229
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,513 Followers

Author's Note:

All characters are over the age of 18.

*

"Oh fuck, come on, baby, come on!"

Bruce Mills gritted his teeth as he heard the terrible whine of tires turning helplessly in the snow. Outside all he could see was pure white. Again and again he turned the ignition and gently pressed the gas. "Easy, easy," he muttered to himself.

"Yes!" He felt the left back tire finally grip the salt and stones he'd spread behind it. He gently fired the gas again.

"There we go . . . there we go, baby . . . come on!"

Suddenly the SUV lurched forward in a spray of dirt and a loud screech. It shot forward out of the snowbank and back onto the godforsaken dirt road where he'd gotten lost.

"Thank God!"

Bruce was on his way from Boston to pick up his 19-year old twin daughters from college, and somehow the GPS had taken him down the wrong path. He was late, and the snow was getting worse and worse. He checked the route, keeping his eyes on the road as he crept along at 15 miles per hour. At last, he saw the interstate. Damn it, he'd just missed it. But it was there, and he let out a huge sigh of relief as he took out his cell phone.

Ring, ring. Come on, Lisa, Jenna . . . pick up, pick up!

"Hello?" said a bright, chirpy voice.

"Lisa?"

"No, it's Jenna. Hey, Pops! What's up?"

"What's up?! I nearly ended up in a ditch frozen to death. Do you have any idea what's going on outside?"

"No, hang on. Lisa! What's going on outside?"

Bruce heard another voice in the background and rolled his eyes. How typical.

"Oh. Lisa says it looks pretty bad out there."

Bruce sighed. "Yes, it's bad. Listen, you girls, I'm going to be late, and from the looks of it, we're not going to be able to leave tonight."

"No problem, Daddy-O! We'll put you up."

"Jenna. Listen to me. Listen carefully. Do me a favor. Check the weather reports and keep in touch until I get there. I may need your help. The roads are really bad."

"No worries! Lis and I were just making some popcorn. You want some?"

"No I don't want popcorn! Now, do you have candles or flashlights there? We may need them."

"I don't know, hang on. Lisa!"

Oh God. Bruce groaned. "Forget it, forget it, I'll try to find some on the way. Stay warm. I'll be there soon."

"Ok, bye!"

Bruce couldn't help smiling as he clicked off his cell. His girls. You'd never know in a million years how smart they really were. They'd graduated at the top of the class, they'd both been accepted into a top Business Program and had fantastic grades at a very exclusive school. But in everyday life they were as weird and ditsy as could be. Those two were on their own planet. But God did he miss them.

He and his ex, Carol, had had an amicable divorce three years ago, when the twins were still in high school. He'd moved out and only saw them on weekends and vacations. He was close to them, he was even pretty good friends with Carol, but still it wasn't quite the same as living together as a real family. He treasured his time with the twins and was really looking forward to having them back for Christmas. His house was decorated, he had the tree and presents all set up, and now . . . this. There was no way they'd make it back tonight for Christmas Eve.

It was a shame, because he had nothing else going on. In the three years since the divorce, Bruce had dated a lot, but he was picky. He just hadn't met the right woman to settle down with, and there were too many gold-diggers out there. He was good-looking, single, a successful lawyer and he knew he was a good catch. It made him suspicious.

He'd had a few sexual encounters—"hook-ups"—since the divorce, but he'd quickly learned that really wasn't for him. Carol had been his high school sweetheart, and the only woman he'd ever been with. It didn't work out, in the end, but their relationship had always been very satisfying to him, and he knew he only wanted to be with one person. So in the meantime, he looked at porn and guiltily jerked off once in a while. What else was there to do?

He'd been delighted when Carol called and asked if he could take the twins for the whole two week Christmas vacation, since she was off skiing with her new boyfriend. He'd much prefer that to a lame New Year's date. Their laughter and chatter would fill the house and help ease his need for companionship.

And now—this. They'd miss Christmas Eve, the vacation would be cut short for God knows how many days. Damn.

As he neared the exit ramp, he saw a single lone convenience store and pulled in. He found some candles and picked up some batteries, just in case they actually did have a flashlight.

Behind the counter stood a very pretty red-headed girl—a co-ed, no doubt. She looked about 20. She had on a tight, fuzzy red sweater and reindeer antlers on her head. Her nametag said "Tara." Tara certainly was quite attractive—except for the numerous piercings and tattoos, he noticed.

She was looking him up and down as he wandered the meagre aisles, looking for water and snacks. If he knew his girls, they'd have nothing in the house.

He brought all his crap to the counter and Tara yawned, pushing out her huge tits, before slowly ringing him up.

"Stocking up?" she asked.

"Uh, yes . . . I don't think I'll be able to get back to Boston tonight, what do you think?"

"Not a chance."

"Is that so? What's the forecast?"

"Oh, they'll be shutting down the roads soon. Couple of feet expected. So, um. . . do you have a place to stay? It'll be hard to get a room in any hotels. Lots of people stuck here tonight."

Bruce looked at her. She really was gorgeous, and her green eyes were definitely checking him out. Wasn't he a little old for her?

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh well I've got spare room . . . my roommates have already left. It's just me." She made a little pout.

"Well thanks, uh . . . Tara, but I'm visiting my daughters."

"Oh. Well . . . if you change your mind . . ." Her eyes glittered as he left, following his ass out the door. "Damn . . ." she whispered under her breath. He was quite conservative-looking, but he was still the first hot guy she'd seen all night, somebody's Dad or not.

Bruce shook his head as he got back into the car. It'd been a year since he had sex, and you could tell. A vision of Tara naked with nothing but her antler ears on suddenly came into his head and he actually got a hard-on. A little fantasy unrolled in his head of coming back here, chatting her up, going back to her place . . . pathetic! But he was still hard as he pulled away, his mind full of red hair and big tits and that pale skin. . .

+++

"Oh!!!" Bruce heard a high-pitched squeal when he finally opened to the door to his daughters' apartment.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!!" And suddenly his eyes were blinded by long blond hair whipping in his face and Jenna squeezing him around the waist. "Lisa!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "Pops is here!"

"Hey!" he laughed as he hugged her.

And then he was being smothered by more blond hair and another giant hug.

Finally he held them, one on each arm, and kissed them on the cheeks. "Now that's what I call a welcome."

"We're so glad you're here!"

"We put up some lights, do you like them?"

"We made a fire!"

"And hot chocolate!"

"Whoah, whoah, whoah," Bruce laughed, as they chattered away. "Let me just take things in for a minute."

Lisa and Jenna were gazing at him adoringly with two sets of identical brown eyes on either shoulder.

Lisa bit her lip. "Was the drive really bad?"

"Poor Daddy!"

Suddenly they were both overcome with a kind of fit and squealed and jumped and hugged him all at once. "You're here! You're here! Do you like our place?"

Bruce looked around. It was the first time he'd ever been here. They lived in a two bedroom taking up the first floor of a quaint old Victorian house, and clearly they had made themselves right at home, because it was exactly like their old bedroom. The place was a giant mess, with computers, papers, clothes, lingerie, pillows, wrapping paper and presents all over the place. Loud music was blasting from the stereo. But they had managed to string up some brightly colored lights and actually had a straggly Christmas tree in one corner. That was saying a lot. A big fire was blazing in the fireplace.

"A fire! I'm impressed."

"Oh we didn't do that."

"Our landlord got it going."

"Come here, come here, get warmed up!"

They tried to drag him over to the big futon over by the fire, but Bruce held them off. "Lisa, Jenna, listen to me for a minute."

"What?" They stared at him seriously.

"Have you looked at the weather reports like I asked you?"

"No," said Lisa, glaring at Jenna. "Jen was hogging the computer."

"Just looking up our grades, Lis. They post them really fast."

"And how did you do?" asked Bruce, curious.

"4.0," said Jenna.

"Again," said Lisa.

"Both of you? Even in Statistics?" though Bruce knew he didn't need to ask.

"Of course! Oh come here, come here, we want to tell you all about our classes."

Bruce stopped them. "Lisa, honey; Jenna, honey. I'm very proud of you," and he gave them each a kiss.

The twins got him in a sandwich hug and jiggled up and down with delight.

"Now hang on, girls, because I want to check this out." Bruce sat down in front of the computer. He tried to log onto the internet, after Lisa reached out and grabbed a lacy bright pink thong off the keyboard, but all he got was an "Unable to Connect to Network" message. Just at that moment, the lights flickered on and off.

"Well, there we go. Internet's down, and looks like the electricity's not going to last much longer." He took out his phone, hoping he could get some weather info. At least that was working.

He read, "Severe Winter Storm Warning . . . Blizzard Conditions . . . State of Emergency . . . Three Feet Expected . . . Power Outages."

"Ok, here's what we need to do. First of all, don't you girls have something more, er, appropriate to put on?"

Both of them were clad in skimpy leotards and yoga pants in the sweltering room.

"What's wrong with this? By the way you look really hot, Jen. I love that top."

"COLD, girls, COLD. It's going to get very cold, very soon." Bruce eyed the small pile of logs, thinking ahead. "Do you have any more logs, do you know? No, wait, forget I asked. I'm going to go out back before they all get buried. In the meantime I suggest you go find some sweaters or something."

Bruce headed out into the huge backyard to hunt down a wood pile. Damn. The temperature was really dropping now and a thick sheet of ice was forming over the drifted snowbanks, with heavy snow coming down on top of that. The roads would be absolutely horrible. He knew there was no way they'd even get home tomorrow. The heat would be turned off soon . . . and all he could find were some large chunks of wood and an ax. He'd have to chop them up, are you kidding? He was a lawyer, did he even know how to use an ax? But he had to. It was going to get below zero tonight.

He felt like an idiot hoisting the heavy metal ax over his head. But the more he got into it, the more he enjoyed it. He let his body fall into a rhythm. He was really getting a workout on his arms.

As he lifted and swung, he found his mind wandering, getting obsessed with building up a big, blazing fire. Images of soft blankets, and warm, naked bodies glowing in the light came into his mind. Red hair, pale skin, breasts with nipples hard and erect, and beautiful rounded hips riding him while the snowstorm raged. God wouldn't that be nice. Slow sensuous sex in front of a fire . . . he hadn't done that with anyone but Carol.

He had worked up such a sweat it was now freezing on him. He remembered he had a thick fleece blanket in the SUV and struggled against the wind to make it to the truck, ice forming on his scarf and eyelids. He wrapped up the chopped logs and headed back in. Again, the lights in the whole neighborhood flickered off and on.

Inside, Lisa had just stepped on Jenna's feet in the bedroom.

"Ouch, Lisa! Watch it!"

"Oops!" her sister laughed.

"God, I'm so glad exams are over!" Jenna whispered as she searched for warm clothes. "What's that?" Her hand found something cold and long and rubbery in her sister's dresser drawer. "Oh. . . " she giggled. "It's a dildo."

Lisa pushed her aside, giggling. "I know! This is where I keep our toys."

"Oh . . . hmm . . ."

"Jenna . . ." Lisa warned. "What are you thinking?"

"Just, you know, we worked so hard in the past month. We haven't had any . . . fun," she said in a whisper, "in a long time."

"Well neither of us has been dating anyone, have we? You know the rules."

They paused for a minute and then said in unison, "Cupcake and Kandi!" and fell on the bed collapsing in laughter.

"It's too bad!" said Jenna.

"I know," whispered Lisa. "Not since Tom." The mention of Lisa's ex-boyfriend sent them into more hysterics. They rolled around lightly wrestling for a minute, then lay on the bed quietly, while Jenna found Lisa's hand and held it. They were silent for a few minutes, breathing next to each other.

"It's a good thing Daddy's here tonight, Jen." Lisa sat up abruptly. "What happened to him?"

Out in the living room, they cleaned up the gigantic mess. They cleared a space in front of the fireplace, layering blankets on the floor and piling quilts, pillows, and a sleeping bag on the giant fold-out futon. The wind was really howling and Jenna went to the window, peering out with a worried look.

"Where is he, Lis? Should we go look?"

Suddenly there was a dull thud on the door and Bruce's gasping voice. "Hello! I'm here!"

The twins ran to door to let him in, along with a wild screech of wind and blowing snow. Bruce's carefully stacked firewood came tumbling out of the blanket and he quickly shut the door, breathing heavily.

"Whew!" He was doubled over with exhaustion—less from the strain of cutting firewood than sweating and freezing two times over. He was boiling hot and frigid at the same time and his clothes were a mixture of wet and frozen ice.

"Oh, Pops! Look at you!"

"I'm ok, I'm ok. Just, help me into the bedroom, would you, girls?"

They got him into the bedroom where he collapsed onto his back, arms spread wide. He had to get these clothes off. Any minute he was going to start shivering uncontrollably.

Lisa ran into the bathroom to get the hot water going before there wasn't any left, while Jenna undid his boots.

"You need to get in the shower, Daddy. Here." They unzipped his coat and pulled it off him. Bruce tried to take his sweatshirt off but his hands just wouldn't do what he wanted.

"Girls, help me out here. Just . . . get my shirt off, would you?"

Lisa and Jenna tugged at the heavy, half-frozen shirt, and then ripped off his drenched undershirt. Finally he had nothing but his jeans on and they helped him up to the bathroom, which was full of steam from the shower.

"I got it, I got it. Ok do me a favor and bring my bag in so I can change when I get out."

"Sure, Daddy. Now get warm."

Bruce ripped his jeans off and practically dove into the scalding water and let out a huge breath of relief. Oh that felt so good. Oh so damned good. Mmmmmm. He leaned his head against the shower nozzle and just let the hot water slowly bring heat back into his limbs. God, so hot and perfect. He reached for some body soap—vanilla cream—and lathered up his entire, sore, aching muscles, from top to bottom. He was slowly coming back to life. Even though he was sore, he felt energized and alive as his circulation brought blood pumping up to the surface of his skin and deep into his muscles. His face was glowing red with the warmth of physical exertion and it felt good.

As he relaxed into the caressing warmth of the steam and heat, he felt his cock slowly swelling up, getting harder and harder until it was sticking straight up at a steep angle from his groin. Jesus. What was going on with him tonight? He couldn't resist wrapping his warm hand around the thick base and groaning. The head was violently red and leaking cum from the tip, aching for him to jerk himself off. He couldn't stop his hand from stroking gently up and down, milking out some cum. Again he thought of Carol, then red-headed Tara, in front of the fire, on her hands and knees, spreading wide for him. He stroked and jerked, closing his eyes, imagining her warm, warm pussy, nudging open her lips and slipping into that wetness.

He moaned, willing himself not to come and shoot his load all over his daughters' shower. It must be all that physical exertion, and coming in from the cold. And not having had actual sex in a year. He resisted jerking himself off all the way, though he was still sporting a massive erection as he got out and wrapped himself in a towel.

Outside, Lisa and Jenna were whispering by the fire as their father showered.

"Did you see him, Lis? How does a lawyer get that buff!"

Jenna was twirling her long blond hair and chewing on her lower lip, her eyes wide as she looked at her sister. She couldn't get the picture of her Dad's fantastic body out of her head. She never knew he was that gorgeous. Absolutely perfect shoulders and abs. His tight jeans had showed off a round, luscious ass, too.

Lisa knew that look.

"No, Jen."

"What? I'm just saying. Pops is HOT. Did you see his chest?!"

"Yes, I saw it." Lisa tried to hide her curiosity from her sister but she could never hide a thing from her.

"I know you did."

They exchanged a look.

"NO, Jen. Don't even go there. Are you crazy?"

"What? We did that professor!"

"It's Pops, Jenna. It's Daddy!"

"I'm just saying! He's hot for an older man. Very hot, hmmm."

"No."

"It's been so long, Lis . . ." Jenna whispered, rubbing her foot on Lisa's thigh.

"Shh! He's getting out. What are you DOING?"

Jenna had gotten up and headed into the bedroom, with a wicked look at her sister.

Lisa immediately got up to follow her. "Stop it!" she hissed. "Get out of there!"

Bruce emerged from the steamy shower rubbing his head of wet hair and a towel around his waist. When he opened his eyes he stopped and said "Shit!" Immediately he dropped his hand down with the extra towel to hide his raging hard-on. Both Lisa and Jenna were stretched on the bed, looking at him curiously with their heads resting on their elbows.

"Uhhh, what's going on?"

"Nothing," said Jenna, staring at his body. "Just wondered if you needed our help."

"Uh, no, no, I'm fine. Would you mind . . .?" He gestured to the door.

Lisa tugged on Jenna's arm, dragging her reluctantly off the bed. Jenna continued to stare at Bruce as she walked by until he said "Scoot!" and lightly smacked her on the ass. She erupted into laughter as Lisa pulled her from the room and shut the door.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

Jenna gazed at her, silently mouthing Oh My God! while dragging her into the kitchen. "Did you see his—"

"I'm not kidding, Jenna. Shut it! Stop it!" Lisa was really mad.

"Oh my god. You love it! You're thinking about it!" Jenna said. She knew her sister wouldn't be so adamant if she weren't tempted. "You checked out his cock, didn't you!"

"Stop it!" Lisa said, putting her hands over her ears.

"Mmmm . . ." Jenna said, teasing her sister. "You're thinking about it . . . " Her hands traveled to the front of Lisa's crotch and slid underneath. "You're getting wet, aren't you?"

"Stop it!" Lisa said, giggling and pushing her sister's hand away. "I'm just horny! Like crazy, fucking horny."

"We haven't been bad in so long!" Jenna said as they collapsed into each other's arms. "All that studying! By the way, I think I missed that question on the Statistics exam. The last one. That was hard."

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,513 Followers