Christmas with Saila

Story Info
Best friend's mom gives a present I'll never forget.
1.1k words
4.15
61.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story submission to Literotica. Any and all feedback is welcome. All events that take place in this story are true.

***************************

Ever since Tom and his family moved next door to me from Wisconsin, two things have been true...Tom and I have been best friends and I've been extremely attracted to Tom's mother Saila.

Saila is about 5'5" in her early forties with shoulder length blonde hair, beautiful C-cup breasts, and an ass to die for. She is not skinny but definitely not fat either, very well proportioned. She had been having marriage problems lately with her husband and it was slowly falling apart and we all knew.

December 25. Christmas morning started out similar to every other year by opening presents under the tree. I don't know why my mom still insists on writing "From Santa" on some of the presents even though I turned 18 and legally became an adult last summer. After opening presents, I went to watch some t.v. when my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi Eric. It's Saila. Listen, I have presents for you and your sister if you want to come next door and pick them up."

"Thanks. I'll be right over."

As I hung up the phone, a smile came to my face knowing I would finally get to see Saila by herself. Tom and his dad had taken a trip to see relatives in Wisconsin and wouldn't be back for another week.

I rang the doorbell to her house and Saila immediately answered wearing a small robe that ended just above her knees. She invited me inside and we got to talking, the usual small talk. But all of a sudden she asked, "So how is your sex life?"

My face immediately flushed red as I was still a virgin. Embarrassed, I replied, "Well actually, it's pretty non-existent."

I think she suddenly felt awkward be cause she quickly changed subjects.

"Well I was just watching t.v. by myself. Would you care to join me?" she asked.

I couldn't refuse being alone with the woman I've had countless fantasies about so I accepted the invitation and she led me into the living room. She laid down on the side of the couch and I was about to take my place at the other end when Saila said, "What do you think you're doing way over there? We're comfortable enough around each other. Why don't you come lay next to me and keep me company."

I nervously walked over and laid down next to her. We shared a blanket and watched some television for about an hour all the while Saila was resting her head on my shoulder and cuddled up against me.

At one point I looked down and saw that Saila's robe had loosened some and I had a clear view of one of her breasts. Instant hard-on. She caught me looking, gave me a smile and said, "See anything you like?" I was embarrassed and started to apologize but she reassured me and said it felt kind of nice to have someone look at her like that again. I smiled and shifted position to where I was facing her but she responded by turning her back to me and moved back against me forcing my raging erection to be nestled between her ass cheeks.

I immediately became nervous but was reassured when I heard a soft moan escape her lips. I got a little bolder and started to grind my hips ever so slightly. Saila moaned again started to move her hips to meet mine. We had a nice rhythm going when she quickly turned around and without a word untied her robe and threw it aside. There I was, laying next to the woman I've been fantasizing about for years, naked. I looked up and down her body from her gorgeous breasts to her shaved pussy. Caught up in the heat of the moment, I leaned in and we locked lips in a passionate embrace. As we kissed she started pulling my clothes off until we were both naked.

We lay on the couch kissing and both completely naked, when she stopped the kiss and said, "Wait, you're going to love this." With that she moved her way down my body until her face was inches away from my engorged cock. She opened her mouth, wrapped her lips around my cock, and proceeded to give me my first blowjob. She took me all the way and swirled her tongue around my head.

I was getting close and I think she noticed because she stopped and lifted her head. She looked up and said, "I want you to save all that cum for my pussy." With that she sat up and positioned her pussy right above my cock. She looked at me and smiled right as she sat down and my cock was engulfed within her pussy. She proceeded to ride me like a pro as I stared at her big tits bouncing up and down in rhythm with her movements on my cock. We fucked like this for a couple minutes until she started screaming.

"OH MY GOD! JUST LIKE THAT! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING! Her body started to spasm above me as she exploded in a massive orgasm. She jumped off me and started to suck my cock again, tasting her juices. I sat up and told her to bend over and she complied. I stood behind her staring at the most amazing ass that has filled my dreams. I moved up and placed my cock at the entrance of her dripping pussy. But before I put it in, she turned her head to me and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me until you cum in my pussy."

As she said that, I thrust my cock and it slid all the way inside her wet cunt. I started to piston in and out with reckless abandon. It did't take long for her to cum again as she started writhing under me and screaming, "OH FUCK! YOU'RE MAKING MY CUM AGAIN! CUM WITH ME!" That was all it took as I exploded inside best friend's mother. Stream after stream of my cum shot deep inside her cunt.

After both of our orgasms subsided, we laid on the couch with my cock still inside her and cuddled until my softening cock fell out of her pussy. As I got up to put my clothes on and go back home Saila sat up and asked, "So, did you like your Christmas present?"

"I wish it could be Christmas every day if it means I can fuck you like that again."

"Great. So can you come by tomorrow and keep me company?" she said with a naughty smile.

I just smiled back and nodded my head as I made my way out the door still in disbelief that I lost my virginity to my best friend's mother.