Christmas with Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He panted, "Summer, all the way, one time? One stroke?"

"Yes, baby," she grinned. "One time, put it all the way inside me."

Squeezing her ass, he drove his entire length into her. With a sexy gasp she clenched the sheets in her fists, and he withdrew.

"One time..." she said again.

He slammed into her, making her ass jiggle in his hands. Moaning softly, she held him deep inside her.

"One time..." he repeated.

She lifted her hips and drove back down, shrieking when she hit bottom.

Embarrassed, she giggled.

"Shhhh!" he laughed.

"Sorry!" she said, laughing too, but she kept him there, buried all the way inside her pussy.

"One time..." he said again.

Nodding, she leaned down to hug him. "One time..." she breathed, rolling him over to where he was on top. Giving him an incandescent smile, she spread her legs and whispered, "Fuck me, Aaron."

Returning her smile, he raised his hips before thrusting hard inside her; moaning loudly, she pushed back against him. Rather than pull out after only one stroke, though, he began slowly, deeply fucking her; wrapping her legs around his waist, she tilted her hips and pulled him in.

Five full strokes, then another five, ten becoming twenty, over and over he pounded into her. Closing her eyes in total surrender, she moaned, "God, baby, yes, fuck me. Your cock feels so good inside me...mmmm...so deep...fucking my pussy...."

With a moist, smacking'thwop' sound he suddenly pulled out, his thick slab wetly slapping against her bare mound. "Yep, I absolutely love the lights-out and wake-up calls in your house," he grinned.

Answering his grin with an exaggerated pout, she grasped his cock and teasingly guided the head up and down between her shining lips.

"Just the two of us and Jake, though, okay?" he smiled.

Pulling him down for a loving kiss, she breathed into his mouth, "Mmmm-hmmm...the others don't need to know. Thank you, Aaron, that was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for stopping, too. You know you could have fucked me until we woke up the entire house. God, once I felt you inside me, I didn't want to stop. I would've let you fuck me as long and hard as you wanted, so thank you. That wassooooo good. Only a small nibble...a tiny bite. Just enough to have tasted it while still leaving us hungry for more...the perfect appetizer. Thank you, baby."

As they lay warm and happy together, Summer finally said, "I better get moving. The others will be up soon."

Aaron kissed her one last time. "Thank you for having me."

"Thank you for being here, Aaron. I feel like I'm in a dream."

Climbing from the bed, she stood naked before him. As he took her all in, she felt her entire body tingling.

"My god, Summer," he said, reverently shaking his head.

Slipping on her t-shirt, she did a sexy little dance for him, finishing it off with a gorgeous hip shimmy as she tugged the hem over her amazing ass.

"Coffee?" she grinned.

"Yes, please," he said, also getting up naked. Having neither came nor peed yet that morning, his cock bobbed fully erect, shiny and wet.

"God, baby, look at you," she purred, moving into his arms. She gave him a long, hot tongue kiss, then she began trailing kisses down his chest and stomach, saying, "I don't want you to waste another drop of your wonderful cum, the way you did last night." Going to her knees, she caressed his majestic erection before taking it into her mouth. Gently squeezing his balls while pumping him with her other hand, she skillfully milked his cock using a twisting corkscrew motion. When she could tell he was getting close, she placed his tip on her tongue and stared into his eyes. Moaning happily, she held him steady as he began firing off jet after jet of thick cum, some of it painting her cheek and chin glistening white. Scooping up the errant strands, she sucked her fingers clean, adding that cum to the multiple bursts she'd captured in her mouth.

Beaming with sheer joy, she swallowed it all in two large gulps.

Once she was done, she held his heavy shaft in her hand; slowly stroking it, she simply admired it for a few moments. Smiling her approval, she gave it a final, affectionate kiss before coming to her feet and bounding contentedly away.

~ ~ ~

Everyone was up and about, quietly milling around the house before making their way into the kitchen. An absolutely radiant Summer stood at the counter, beaming brightly. The morning sun was shining through our bay window, highlighting the golden reds and browns of her lustrous auburn hair, and the happy sparkle in her dazzling eyes.

Going to her tiptoes, she greeted each of us with a warm hug and a kiss. "Merry Christmas," she purred, and with every welcoming hug our forearms encircling her waist would manage to pull her skimpy nightshirt over her hips, fully exposing her smooth, succulent cheeks. Never missing a beat when Dave slid his hands down to cup her bare bottom, she grinned, "Well, good morning to you, too!"

Serving coffee, she bounced happily from person to person, basking in the glow of our affection.

Thanking her, the guys accepted their coffees and left the kitchen. She handed me a cup and leaned back against my chest, facing our sunny yard. "Merry Christmas, sweetheart," she purred again, kissing my neck. "Thank you for the best Christmas of my life."

"Merry Christmas to you, baby, and believe me, this has been the best Christmas ever for me, too. Don't think for one minute that it isn't all because of you. My god, I still can't believe you got me a Jeff Beck Strat. Summer, that was just incredible, yet you did so much more."

Alone together in the kitchen, we could hear the others moving around the house. She turned to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "So you're still okay with us? You know...with all this, and your friends? I know you said you would be, but what about now that it's here, and it's real?"

"Are you happy with us, and with all this, including my friends?" I asked, hugging her close.

"Baby, this is the happiest I've ever been in my whole life. I've never felt this loved, this cherished, and I have never felt like I've found a home in someone's heart the way I have with you. I can't stop crying, and laughing, and rejoicing. I feel totally beautiful. Everyone is so wonderful to me, and I can't help but love them. God, it's as if I'm on some amazing drug. I feel so free, and it's all because you truly love me for who I am. You just want me to be happy, and I am, honey. I'm deliriously happy. Last night was the greatest night of my life, and today already feels like it will be even better."

"Then there's your answer, Summer. I have no regrets or reservations. I'm right here beside you; wanting you, watching over you, rejoicing with you. I couldn't be happier about us, or the way you are with my friends. You have nothing to worry about, angel."

"Jake," she said, her shining eyes welling up, "just tell me again that you know what's happening here, and you want me to keep doing it. I need you to tell me that you want me to keep being me, and you still love me."

"Do you want me to tell you that I know you let Aaron strip you naked last night before you came to bed with me? Baby, you came back to our bedroom completely nude. Of course I knew, and I thought you were extraordinary. You were glowing...you were a goddess. You made Aaron so happy, and you were just as happy. When you came to me, all I felt was love and lust for you."

Sobbing joyfully into my shoulder, she looked up with a shy smile. "There's more, Jake. This morning I--"

"This morning you made love with Aaron," I said, gently finishing her sentence for her.

"You know?" she asked, grinning in wonder.

"Sweetie, of course I know. I don't think I've ever witnessed a more beautiful few moments, either. The way he cared for you, it felt really good to see. He was looking out for you just like I would. If it's possible, I love you even more now. Your honesty...your passion...you're simply remarkable. Baby, yes, I want you to keep doing it, and I will always want you to keep being you. Summer, I need you to understand something. You have my complete faith. I trust your heart, and I love your soul. You don't have to hide any longer. No fear...no regrets. I want you to enjoy your beauty, and the happiness you bring to others. That's who you are, and I know I'm the luckiest guy in the world because you've chosen me to share in your beauty."

"He's right, Summer. Heis the luckiest guy in the world, and I will always look out for you, the same way he does. Soon you two will be married, so you're family now. Each in our own way, we will all look out for you."

Summer looked over at Aaron standing in the kitchen doorway. Breaking down, she collapsed into my arms, her entire body wracked with convulsing sobs.

I sat us down with my arms around her, cradling her in my lap.

Coming over to kneel beside her, Aaron took her hand. "Jake loves you, Summer. All he wants is for you to be happy. He doesn't want you to try to be someone else. He only wants you to be Summer. Believe him. Never doubt him. I swear to you that last night, this morning, and anything that may follow, none of it happens without Jake's blessing."

She looked up at us, her face a swirling kaleidoscope of emotions.

Aaron gently touched her cheek. "Summer, he's willing to share his most precious gift, because it makes you happy. The rest is up to you. Never worry about me, Dave, or even John. We will never hurt you. You can just be Summer when you're with us, knowing we will cherish you forever. We'll all stand for you at your wedding, and when we do, you'll have three more brothers, friends, and lovers. We will always be there for you."

Summer stared at us. "But...why?" she asked slowly, her doubts and fears finally pouring out. She was speaking to me, yet she meant it for Aaron too. "Why me? Why will you love me like that?How can you love me like that? I don't deserve it. No one is that blessed."

Breaking down again, she sobbed, "No one gets to be that happy!"

"What the fuck, dude?" said a grinning John, walking into the kitchen. "What's with all the pissing and moaning going on in here?"

Even despite his U.C. Santa Cruz Banana Slugs t-shirt, we could see that he was about to become serious.

Kneeling beside her opposite Aaron, John took her other hand. "Summer, that's a bunch of bullshit. Youdo deserve it. You wanna know why? You deserve it because youare it. Jake's an idiot, sure, but he's no dummy. He sees it. We all see it. You're pure, Summer. Your heart is pure, and your beauty is pure. It doesn't just run skin deep with you; it's everything you are. Nobody ever deserved it like you do, and Aaron's absolutely right about you being family now."

Staring into his eyes, she squeezed his hand. Although she was still crying, she looked beautifully hopeful.

"Summer, whatever people did to scar you and make you doubt yourself, you need to know that no one will ever hurt you again, not as long as any of us draw breath. You think I was kidding last night? When I said dumbass here had better hurry up and marry you, or I will, I was dead serious. Jake, myself, Dave, or Aaron, we'd all count ourselves as blessed to have you be ours. Jake just lucked into finding you first. Be happy, beautiful girl. This is real. Everything you're seeing and feeling since you've been with Jake, it's all real. This is your life now, if you want it."

"I... I--"

"Shhhh. You don't have to say anything," Dave said, finally joining us. He hugged her from behind, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. She sobbed into his forearm, and he kissed the top of her head, gently comforting her. "I know this must all be overwhelming for you. How could it not be? The thing is, you don't have to come up with any answers. You don't have to explain it, or justify it, or fight it. You don't have to say or do anything, Summer. All this, it just...is. If you take nothing else from what we're saying, go with this one simple thing: Be yourself. Everyone here trusts you, Jake most of all, and he knows you inside and out. If Jake trusts you, then you deserve it. Never doubt that you deserve to be happy. You're with a man who will devote his life to making you happy, and the three of us will always be here for you. Don't even think about anything else right now."

Over and over, all she could do was hug us; crying in our arms, she wouldn't let go.

It was as if her walls had finally come tumbling down, setting her heart free.

With her arms wrapped tightly around my neck, her head buried in my chest, I carried her back to bed. Leaning down to kiss her, I whispered that she was a very loved girl. Wanting to give her some quiet time to herself, I tucked her in, finishing with a tender kiss to her forehead.

As I closed the door on my way back out to the living room, her happy sobs trailed after me down the hall.

~ ~ ~

Except for Dave, who was reading a book on the couch, the house was empty when Summer walked into the living room.

"Where is everyone?" she asked, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"They took off for a few hours to go shoot some hoops," he answered with a welcoming smile, loving her adorably drowsy, disheveled look.

"Why didn't you go too?"

"I'm not much of a hoops player, so I thought I'd just hang out and relax. What about you?"

"I was actually thinking of heading down to the beach. We have this awesome weather, so I thought, hey, Christmas Day at the beach! Why don't you come with me? You could read your book and keep me company while protecting me from all the hungry wolves."

He grinned ironically. "You know, that sounds excellent. I haven't been to the beach in forever. Yeah, let's do it."

They drove down in Summer's car, all the while talking about nothing in particular. She did notice, however, that his attention frequently strayed to her smooth, bare legs, which were displayed to mouthwatering effect by her tiny terry cloth beach shorts. Smiling happily, she reached out to take his hand. Giving it a gentle squeeze, she caressed it with her thumb before laying their hands together high on her thigh.

"David, I really want to thank you for what you said earlier. Everything was such a whirlwind, and you were so calming. You're a really sweet man. I just hope I don't disappoint you."

"Summer, to be honest, I didn't say everything I might have."

"Oh?" she replied, a flush of fear coloring her countenance.

"Don't worry, it's not what you think. Remember when I said that if Jake trusts you then you're trustworthy, period?"

"Yes...."

"Well, okay, that's true, but to be honest, it's more than that. I'm also a pretty good judge of people. Everything we said about you, I know it's true. Although I haven't had the good fortune of knowing you for very long, I trust my instincts, and I trust what I feel in my gut. Of course I've been watching you, studying you, looking to see if maybe we've missed something about you; something that might come back to bite Jake in the ass after you two are married."

"Hold on," Summer said. "You're the third person now to talk as if it's a certainty that Jake and I are going to be married. Do you know something I don't?"

"Well, let me ask you a simple question. Do you love Jake?"

"With all my heart."

"If he asked you to marry him, would you say yes?"

"After I woke up, and he was still standing there? In a heartbeat."

"Then consider yourself married, Summer. Jakes loves you, and, yes, we've all talked about whether you're the one. That was before we even got together with you. Now? After all this? It's only a matter of time. He won't risk losing you. Besides, we won't let him."

Grinning, he squeezed her hand, and she brought his fingertips to her face. Using them to brush away her warm tears, she said, "Losing me is the last thing he'll ever have to worry about. Getting rid of me is more like it."

Nuzzling his hand, she kissed the knuckles one by one. "David, may I ask you something?"

Nodding, he waited.

She gave him a sincere smile. "You are just so wonderful. You're unusually sweet and caring, especially for a big, burly 'jock.' Despite your 'tough guy' exterior, you're really thoughtful and mature, and you're much kinder and gentler than one might guess from your intimidating appearance. Don't get me wrong, you're a very handsome man. You're beautiful, actually. My god, you even have a great career. There isn't a woman in this city who wouldn't want you, so how is it that you're still single? You can't tell me you're gay, because I've felt the way you touch me and kiss me. I know you like women."

She grinned, and he laughed, "Nope, definitely not gay. Good to know you figured that one out." Gazing into her eyes, he grew more serious. "Always the wrong place at the wrong time, I guess. Like John said, Jake lucked into meeting you first."

She looked down, unable to face him. "God, I must be dreaming. Please, don't ever let me wake."

"You have it backward, Summer. You're the dream, and we're all just trying to catch fleeting glimpses."

She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling. "Although I've only known you for a short time, would it be wrong to tell you that I love you?" She smiled, again using his hand to brush away her tears. "I can't explain it, except that I trust my instincts too, and I justknow. David, I already know that I'm in love with you."

They stared into each other's eyes, until finally Dave broke the silence. "I fell in love with you the first moment I saw you. I could sense it, that there's something very different about you. I've never seen anyone like you before. I've neverfelt anyone like you before. Something hit me when I saw you, and it was telling me that you're not like any other woman.

"Summer, we all love you. It's not just Jake and me, you know. John and Aaron love you too. Believe me, I can tell."

Squeezing her hand, he chuckled, "Which is rather fortunate, since you've pretty much ruined us for all other women!"

~ ~ ~

Although the beach was hardly crowded, it wasn't empty either. There were a couple of volleyball games going on, and scattered groupings of people dotted the wide sands. As far as the eye could see, it was mostly youthful types. Families with young children?

Not on Christmas Day.

Summer chose a spot that was a good distance from most of the other groups. After she and Dave spread out their towels, Summer pulled off her top and beach shorts.

Watching her peel down, Dave let out a low whistle.

"You like?" she giggled, doing a full pirouette for him.

"I like! I really like!"

Summer was wearing a pale pink Wicked Weasel g-string micro-bikini. Unlined, it also had no obscuring prints or patterns, so the addition of any moisture rendered it completely see-through. Her breasts were mostly exposed, with only the areolas covered by the adjustable triangles. The bottoms consisted of nothing more than a narrow string running through her split from the top of the t-back; the slender strand wasn't nearly wide enough to keep her tempting pucker or pouting outer labia covered. If she lay on her stomach with her legs spread or her ass pooched up at all, one could see the string bisecting her tight crinkle. It was obvious from either the front or the back that she was shaved smooth, otherwise any pubic hair would have shown on the sides and over the top of the tiny pussy strip.

Kneeling down, she said, "Let me know if this is too much for you, or if it bothers you when guys hit on me. I can always put my shorts and top back on."

"Summer, I'm telling you right now, if you cover up, you're walking home."

"Hey, wait a minute! It's my car!" she laughed.

"Tough shit. Cover up, you walk home," he grinned.

"Yeah, right. As if you'd let me walk home alone dressed like this," she giggled. "So, okay, you're fine with everything? I mean with other people seeing me?"