Christmas with Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't let anyone hassle you, if that's what you mean."

"No, I'm not talking about guys hassling me. It's more like they simply gravitate to me, and we always have fun. No one ever acts like a jerk, but a lot of men in your position don't want any other guys hovering around."

"My position?" he grinned.

"Yes, David, your position: alone with me, when I'm dressed this way. Since everyone ditched us, I'm all yours today. I'm like your date, or your girlfriend. Plus," she added coyly, even dangerously, "there's that one other issue, centering around how we feel about each other. Maybe now you don't want other guys gawking at me and pawing me?"

"So you're my girlfriend today, huh? Nice. The truth? I'm actually sort of curious to see how it all plays out. I haven't gotten to watch people respond to you yet, or you to them. I wouldn't mind witnessing firsthand some of that legendary Summer flirty magic. Also, since you mentioned it, yes, I'm curious to see how I'll feel about being in Jake's shoes, so to speak."

She grinned happily. "You want to watch me flirt? Okay, then, sweetie, let's have some fun today. You'll see. Now let's go get wet!"

She took off running across the sand, and Dave had to ditch his shirt and sandals before he could set out after her. Turning back, she squealed when she saw him tearing across the sand toward her. As she continued running, the entire beach was treated to the unforgettable sight of her gorgeously bare bottom churning away, along with her nearly naked breasts trying to escape her tiny triangles. When she reached the water, she turned again, only to be immediately bowled over by a charging Dave. He gently tackled her into the surf, and she came up looking a wild mess.

"What is it with Jake's friends?! Can't any of you simply escort a lady into the water? Do you all just have to attack me?" she laughed, punching him in the chest.

"Sorry. It's that 'rough exterior' of mine. As they say, you can take the lion out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the lion!"

"That's fine, Simba, but at least try to be gentle with your kitty! I told you, she bruises easily!"

"She also falls out of her bikini easily," he chuckled, nodding to her bare breasts.

Both her tiny triangles had slipped to the sides, leaving her gorgeous tits fully exposed.

"See!" she said, laughing again as she adjusted her top back over her nipples. "That's just one more reason why you need to be gentle with me. As you can clearly tell, I'm not exactly dressed for the Olympics."

They roughhoused some more in the surf, splashing, dunking, and wrestling around like playful bear cubs, until finally Dave said he wanted to head back and catch some rays.

"Okay, this is what we'll do..." she smiled, her arms draped around his neck following a long, steamy kiss. "I'll walk back with you to our towels. After a little while, I'll go over and flirt a bit with the guys right behind us. You'll be able to see and hear everything. Keep your sunglasses on, and make it look like you're reading. A few minutes later, pretend to fall asleep. That'll be my signal to begin some serious flirting."

"Ooh, I gotta see this! You're on!"

"Yeah, well, just make sure you don't really fall asleep! That could be very, very bad!" she said, laughing as they walked hand in hand together up the sand. They returned to their towels, where Dave stretched out on his stomach and opened his book. He was facing toward the snack stand, with Summer's target group of boys only a few yards away.

Summer immediately felt their eyes on her. She knew that with her wet bikini they could see her erect nipples and pouting pussy lips as clear as day. Arriving at her towel, she slowly turned away from them, bending at the waist to squeeze the water from her hair. Grinning to herself, she knew she was offering them a perfect shot of her bare ass and moist sex. She reached back to her g-string and pulled it from her slit, ostensibly to reposition it. Tugging it aside, she showed them her pink pucker, and the mouth of her flowering pussy; then, with her ass still facing the boys, she went to her hands and knees and spread her legs to smooth out her towel before lying down next to Dave.

"Enjoying the show?" she whispered.

"It's amazing how casually you do that trick. It looks completely natural."

"That's because itis completely natural. Everything I did--pretty much everything I always do--they're things any girl does when she's by herself or with her boyfriend, or even with other girls. Think about it. Bending over to wring my hair, pulling my g-string out, kneeling on my towel; that's all I did, and those are perfectly normal things. Most of the time they aren't the least bit sexy. The only reason they seem so sexy sometimes is people are conditioned to expect girls to be protective of their modesty in mixed company."

"I never thought of it that way, but, yeah, you're right. The one obvious difference-maker, though, is the girl doing all those things. When she's a drop-dead gorgeous fantasy like you, those seemingly mundane acts take on a whole different level of sexy."

"True," she giggled. "There's nothing I like more than watching a really hot girl making men drool. It's not just guys, you know. I love it, too."

"And since you're always the hottest girl, you simply fill the role."

"Something like that," she smiled playfully. "Okay, it's time for Phase Two. I'm heading to the snack bar now, so start reading your book."

Getting up to walk past the boys, Summer smiled for them as she strolled on by.

Quickly scrambling to his feet, one of the boys followed her to the snack bar.

"A small Coke, please," Summer said to the stunned kid gawking at her from behind the window.

"I got it," smiled the boy who'd followed her to the snack bar.

"Thank you! That's really sweet of you," she said, offering him her hand. "I'm Summer."

"Zach," he said, awestruck, shaking her hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Zach."

He looked dubiously back at Dave. "Is that big guy your boyfriend?"

Summer smiled sweetly. "No, he's not my boyfriend. He's my boyfriend's best friend. We're just here together, enjoying this beautiful Christmas in the sunshine."

"Where's your boyfriend then?"

"He's off playing basketball with some of his other friends."

"He doesn't mind you being here with that guy?"

She laughed gorgeously. "With David? Of course not. David and Jake are best friends."

"I guess that's cool. Hey, you look like you better get some lotion on you."

"Do you have some?"

"Sure do. Let's go."

After escorting her back to their cozy little spot on the sand, Zach introduced Summer to his two buddies, Adam and Marco.

"Here you go, Summer. Here's some sunblock," Zach said, handing her a bottle.

"Would you mind doing me, Zach?" she asked, giving the boys a sexy smile.

"No problem!" he answered, a little too eagerly. "Ummm...lie down on your stomach."

Watching the guys through her dark sunglasses, Summer lay on her stomach, her arms cradling her head, her legs spread invitingly. "I haven't gotten much sun lately, so make sure you do all of me, okay?"

"No problem," a grinning Zach said again.

Adam and Marco sat there dumbfounded, simply blown away that such an amazingly hot woman was letting their friend put his hands all over her. Still they high-fived him, making Summer and Dave chuckle.

Zach squeezed out a large dollop of sunblock into his hands, and after rubbing them together he smoothed the cream into her shoulder blades. With Summer humming her approval, he started with slow circles. When he ran his hands beneath the string across her back, she said, "Just untie me." Zach untied her bikini strings, and they fell to her sides. "That should make things easier now," she grinned.

Zach ran his hands over her back and across her sides, edging closer with each pass to her breasts bulging out beneath her.

Taking a peek back at Dave, she noticed he'd dropped his book. He was pretending to have fallen asleep.

"Mmmm, don't miss anything," she said quietly to Zach.

Smoothing his hands along her sides, he stroked the soft curves of her breasts with the edges of his palms, and she breathed an audible sigh. When he began slowly moving his hands inward, she lifted a little, giving him more access. Soon he was cupping each full swell, causing her to let out a small moan.

Encouraged, Zach spread his fingers, until they were grazing her nipples.

"Sweetie, I don't think we have to worry just yet about getting too much sun there," she giggled.

'Okay,' Zach thought,'she established a boundary.'

He returned to doing circles over her back and down her sides, each time pressing more firmly against her breasts. Summer stirred, but didn't say anything.

While sliding his hands down her spine, he moved to the edge of the towel. He started to do her calves, then the backs of her knees, and she bounced her legs in appreciation. As he slowly caressed his way up her thighs, he noticed that she raised her ass.

Adam and Marco noticed it too, and they exchanged knowing grins.

When Zach slid his hands to the inside of her thighs, she moved her legs a few more inches apart.

'Permission granted,' he grinned to himself, sliding his hands further up her thighs.

Summer responded by subtly grinding her hips; knowing how sexy it would look to the boys, she writhed on her towel, sensually flexing her ass for them. Glancing over, she smiled when she saw Adam adjusting his obvious erection in his board shorts.

Feeling a pause in Zach's ministrations, she wiggled her ass back and forth. "Do all of me, please."

Marco and Adam shot each other looks of utter disbelief.

Zach obediently smoothed two full palmfuls of cream over her perfect curves. He too could scarcely believe that he had his hands on this insanely hot twenty-something's gorgeous bare ass!

"Mmmm, nice," she said, wriggling her bottom more noticeably.

With Zach's circular strokes spreading her cheeks on each outward pass, Summer knew the boys and especially Dave could see the narrow string bisecting her asshole before disappearing between her parted lips. When Zach ran his hands beneath the top string crossing above her sun-kissed divide, he managed to slip the lower string out of her deep crevice. She knew they could all see her exposed little star, and almost certainly her moistening pussy too.

Squeezing her thighs together, then spreading them open again, she felt herself becoming very wet.

Watching her every undulation with rapt attention, Zach stroked directly down through the warm channel of her ass. When he traced his fingertips over her sensitive pucker, she raised her luscious bottom into his hands while softly breathing, "Mmmmmm, definitely don't let me burn there."

Stroking more steadily through her enticing split, he pressed the tip of his middle finger past her tight ring. She moaned sexily, so he slipped it in deeper, to the second knuckle, and began sliding it in and out.

She let him penetrate her ass for a good thirty seconds--long enough for him to get his thick finger all the way in and really fuck her--before she finally said, "Mmmm, that feels so good, but I think I'm covered there now."

Moving his hands to her inner thighs on either side of her precious pussy, he slowly smoothed in more cream. With her ass still sexily circling for him, he brushed his fingertips over her conspicuously wet center. Thrilled by the sensation of her moist heat and the wondrous feel of her full labia, he began gently petting her soft folds through the sheer, wispy g-string.

She felt the sliver of material being tugged aside, then he was boldly stroking her bare lips.

Murmuring quietly, she allowed him to continue. Moments later, though, when he slipped a finger between her blooming petals and slid deep into her pussy, she said, "No, not there, sweetie. I love what you're doing, and I let you have a few strokes where you shouldn't, but you can't go inside my panties there."

"Okay..." he answered absently.

When he kept going, driving again and again deep inside her pussy, adding a second finger, then a third, seemingly mesmerized by the touch of her silky walls, she playfully wiggled her ass for him.

"Zach..." she grinned.

"Oh...sorry."

Reluctantly, he pulled out.

"Mmmm, s'okay, and thank you. I think my bottom is good and covered now."

She snuck another peek at Dave, who'd lowered his sunglasses. "Wow," he mouthed to her, his eyes wide.

Smiling teasingly, she pursed her lips, making a kissing motion as she tapped her pussy twice with her index finger. Lying back down, she drifted off into a blissful haze.

"Summer...Summer..." she heard a few long moments later, the voice boring into her consciousness. "It's time to roll over. You've gotten enough sun on this side."

"Mmmphh...'k," she replied groggily. Holding her top to her breasts, she rolled onto her back. Dropping her tiny triangles loosely on her chest, she managed to cover only her beautiful tips; otherwise, she was bare-breasted on a 'clothing required' public beach. Her legs were bent slightly at the knees, spread a good ten inches apart.

She lifted onto her elbows to check on Dave, who gave her a double-eyebrow raise above his sunglasses. He was staring at her moist, panties-covered pussy, her g-string having slipped between her outer lips. Only her inner labia were covered, and her top had fallen from her breasts when she'd sat up.

She smiled and lay back down, returning her top to the general vicinity of her nipples. Wiggling her hips back and forth, she lifted them while tugging her g-string from her pussy. In doing so, she not only showed Dave her bare sex, she also managed to pull the g-string down her hips quite a bit. When she stretched out again, her tiny bikini bottoms were no longer hugging her lips. The sheer strip was gapping below her gorgeous pussy, giving Dave a clear view of her glistening center. Her panties were resting low enough on her hips that the top of her slit was also exposed.

"We'll do this side!" Adam and Marco said enthusiastically. While Marco went to her feet, Adam started at her shoulders, smoothing the creamy sunscreen into the tops of her breasts. She moved the skimpy bikini aside for him whenever it got in his way, and before long he was simply squeezing and fondling her amazing tits.

"Mmmm...yes, do my breasts...and my nipples..." she whispered, her back arching as her breath quickened.

He smoothed the warm cream into her tummy and up toward the bottoms of her heavy mounds, then he did the sides. When he cupped and hefted her spectacular tits, she again let slip an audible moan. Adam was being careful in his efforts to avoid the jumbled top, until finally she just pulled it away. Tossing it aside, she raised her arms above her head and smiled, "Don't let me burn. Do me good."

Sporting a huge erection in his board shorts, Adam kept bumping it into her right breast every time he leaned over her body to massage cream into the left one. Soon he was openly mauling her tits, nothing more; dramatically arching her back, she was beginning to breathe heavily.

Looking down her body, Adam could also see her bare pussy. Her tiny bottoms rested loosely around the sides of her ass, well below her hip bones.

Meanwhile, Marco had been far from idle. Having managed to move her g-string aside, he kept coaxing her thighs apart by rubbing in more and more cream. When his hands moved up to the beautiful valley at the top of her thighs, he pressed higher, sliding his fingers over her soft mound. With a quiet moan Summer raised her hips, even dipping one knee in before swinging it all the way out, yet Marco didn't touch her lips. Instead he rubbed below her belly button, down to her smooth, bare mons.

"Careful, Marco," she purred.

He allowed his fingers to trace across her bared slit, making Summer shudder. Beginning a slight but insistent stroking of her mound, he caressed the top of her slit and clitoral hood on every third pass. When he changed the angle of his hands so that his fingers were pointing down toward her pussy, he managed to contact her swollen pink bud peeking out from beneath its deeper scarlet hood.

"Marco, not there, sweetie. Not inside my panties."

While Adam continued pinching and pulling on her nipples, his cock still pushing directly into her breast, Marco went back to stroking her legs; taking special delight in raising her knees, he provided himself direct access to the undersides of her thighs, all the way to the soft half-moons of her delectable ass.

He and Dave enjoyed a particularly vivid view of Summer, which she encouraged by spreading her legs. Having slipped well below her ass, her g-string was merely stretched across her upper thighs. When she sat up again, leaning back on her elbows, she saw Marco and Dave devouring the sight of her wide-open pussy.

That thought lit her fuse.

Throwing caution to the wind, she slid her g-string down to her knees. Raising her feet high and crossing her ankles to slip her tiny panties the rest of the way off, she knew she was offering up an explicit display of her naked pussy and tight pink asshole. After tossing her drenched bottoms to Dave, she lowered then lewdly spread her legs. With one hand she began to stroke her clit while pumping Adam's cock through his shorts with the other.

Intrigued by her response to what Zach had done earlier, Marco penetrated Summer's perfect asshole; moaning, she lifted her hips and spread her legs wider.

With Marco's long finger plunging again and again deep inside her ass and her own finger rubbing her clit, it didn't take long before Summer reached her peak. While still pumping urgently on Adam's cock, she thrust two fingers into her clenching pussy and wildly fucked herself. Writhing on her towel, arching her back crazily, she let loose with a gorgeous peal of sexy laughter as her taut body was wracked by a devastating series of convulsive orgasms. Moaning deliriously through her crashing release, she cried out in joy when she drenched both her hand and Marco's with a beautiful gushing of clear girl-cum; at the sight of the amazing goddess erupting, Adam simply lost it, shooting off inside his shorts. Feeling his creamy warmth seeping through to her fingertips, Summer kept jacking him until his anguished groans and electric spasms finally ebbed, and he fell back exhausted onto the sand.

Panting heavily, her legs spread wide, Summer likewise collapsed onto her towel. Continuing to fuck herself in post-orgasmic bliss, she purred with contentment while languidly dipping her fingers in and out of her soft, wet pussy.

"Thanks, guys, I think she's had enough. I'll take it from here," Dave said, suddenly appearing alongside them with Summer's miniscule scraps of clothing in hand. "Summer, lift..." he added, wanting to slide her shorts up her legs.

"Wait," she said. "I have all this cream on me. Let me at least go shower this stuff off."

Smiling for the boys as she twisted provocatively on the towel, she struggled back into her g-string and tiny bikini top. Coming to her feet, she gave them each a kiss, then she grinned, "Thanks, guys, that was fun! See you next Christmas!"

Watching Summer happily strut away, the boys stood frozen in slack-jawed amazement.

Dave escorted her to the outdoor showers near the snack stand, where she took off her sheer bikini. Standing naked before him, she thoroughly washed every inch of her golden body, smiling as he admired her full, firm breasts. After drying herself in the warm sun, Dave handed her the little terry cloth shorts and transparent top. Making a pouty face, feigning sadness over having to put anything back on, she slipped into her tiny cover-ups.