Christmas With the Sheldrakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

Ray feasted his eyes on Luke's asshole for a few moments, his face up close for him to see every detail, licking his lips at the sight of the long thin lines that had formed on the walls of Luke's ass as he stretched it as wide as he could. Then, his mouth drooling, Ray stuck out his tongue and sent it into Luke's sweaty depths as he began to give his son his second Christmas present of the evening ...

5.

Upstairs, Ryan and Carol had finished their shower and were towelling themselves down. Ryan went over to the loo and had a piss and Carol smiled as she watched and listened to the sound of her son's pee splashing into the bowl.

"You should have done that over me before we got in the shower," she said.

Ray looked over his shoulder and smiled at Carol as he shook himself dry. "Sorry mom, but I didn't want to go then. But I do now."

"Well," said Carol, feigning a semblance of regret in her voice, "when you've gotta go, you've gotta go."

"Don't worry, mom," laughed Ryan, "I'm sure I'll have plenty more piss for your tits and face before Christmas is over."

"I should hope so, too," replied Carol, her eyes twinkling. "Now, what say we go downstairs and join your dad and brother and make this a proper Christmas Sheldrake Family Sex Club gangbang?"

"You bet, mom," Ryan replied enthusiastically, "I really need a good ass fucking."

"I'm sure your dad and Luke will be happy to oblige. And if you play your cards right ..."

Carol's voice trailed off as she went out onto the landing, Ryan following her with a bemused look on his face. Then they hurried down the stairs to join Ray and Luke in the lounge where Ray was still licking Luke's asshole and Luke was busily wanking his prick through his spread legs.

Christmas with the Sheldrakes was now well and truly about to begin as, outside, the snow continued to fall and the town fell still and silent under the stars ...

MORE CHRISTMAS FUN TO CUM

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers
12