Christy & the Bartender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess in a way I am. I'm often behind the bar; especially if we're short staffed like we were tonight. I like working behind the bar, and since I own it, it's only right that I help out when I can. I like to see my customers happy. And on what I earn, I can easily afford that car, and the other three I have just like it, this beach and the land surrounding it, and that house up there in the cliffs." Pointing up, she could just make out the lights of a massive house that overlooked the ocean. She was in a complete state of shock.

"Oh my god. Your Vince Boleros."

He could not help but laugh. She really didn't know who he was and yet she wanted him. She thought he was nothing more than a bar tender and yes she desired him. That was not something that happened often and he was deeply touched by her honesty. She was the first real woman he'd had since he made his first million and she was everything he could have hoped to find. He kissed her again, this time with tenderness and caring. This woman had stirred something in his he didn't want to lose.

"Yes little one, I am Vince Boleros, and I am yours to command. Make a wish and I will do all within my power to make it come true."

She considered him for a moment, trying to grasp the reality of her situation. It didn't matter to her who or what he was; no man had even made her feel the way he was making her feel. Still a little breathless, her sweet lips curled up in a wickedly hot smile.

"Take me home, I want my flat mate to see what breakfast on the kitchen table looks like first thing in the morning."

He wasn't really sure what she had in mind, but as far as he was concerned, as long as she was there, it sounded great.

12