Christy Cleans Up For Orton

Story Info
GM for the night meets Christy to help clean him up.
4.3k words
4.17
28.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

This is a story done by me ThePac and if you have any requests, ideas or people you would like me to write about pls e-mail me and if you have any feedback on my story [I would really like some feedback on my story] what u liked, didn't like. All characters storylines situations and celebs in stories are all made up none of what I write really happened so no one can sue or say I stole a real idea cause I didn't This was a ThePac story in association a highlight reel production with help and ideas from wwekiller.

*

After his Team won at Survivor Series Randy Orton is now taking his week as general manager of Raw. He has already set up a 3 on 1 match with him and his team taking on Triple H and he has given Real and Eugene a tag title shot. Sitting back in his luxury office Orton takes off his shoes and socks as he starts to get ready for his match when there is a knock at the door.

"Come in," Orton says as in walks the beautiful red head Christy Hemme in a tiny French maid outfit.

Orton's jaw drops as he takes a good look at the Raw Diva search winner in her sexy outfit. Her big boobs are sticking out in her tiny black top and Orton grins as he can see Christy's nipples rock hard pushing against her top. Round her hips is a white lacy apron and under it is a tiny black skirt that barely covers her black thong underwear. Black silk stockings cover her long tanned legs and the outfit is finished off with 3 inch black heels on her feet. Randy can't help but admire her outfit, as his cock grows hard under his dress pants making a bulge that Christy can clearly see.

"Hi Mr. general manager but its time for a good clean," Christy says in her sexist voice flicking her pink feather duster at him.

She walks over to his big oak table and pushes all the papers off it. After clearing the desk Christy leans over it to clean the drawers on the other side of the table. Bent over Christy's skirt slides up her legs exposing her brown tanned ass in a tiny thong to Orton. The youngest world champion groans at the amazing view in front of him as he rubs his rock hard dick though his pants. Christy puts the feather duster down and pulls out a cloth and moves from side to side cleaning the table. This makes her ass shake from side to side and Orton licks his lips and moves behind her. He rests his throbbing erection against her tiny thong panties and Christy groans at his hard cock rubbing against her ass. She stops cleaning as Orton starts to push his hips into her heart shaped ass driving his erection into her crack. Moaning and groaning Christy drops her cloth and turns around to face Orton and she grabs his belt and undoes it. Randy gins at the young diva as she moves his zipper down and lowers both his pants and boxers making his 9-inch cock pop out. Orton watches Christy's eyes open wide as she stares at his big, thick cock. Using her middle finger Christy draws a line up from his balls all the way up the base of his shaft up to his dick head. His whole cock jerks from the soft sensitive touch of French maid Christy who hopes off the table as Orton kicks his pants and boxers off his feet.

"My this looks very dirty I'm going to have to take some time cleaning this up," Christy says staring at Orton before dropping down to her knees in front of his.

Randy Orton moans loudly as Christy grabs his cock in her right hand and slowly starts to jerk off the Raw GM. Rubbing her hand up and down Orton's shaft Christy grins as her thumb touches the underside of Orton's dick making him moan. His knees are shaking as Christy works with a very slow handjob that is so good little beads of sweat are appearing on Orton's forehead. Her hand is so soft that it just glides across his shaft so smooth and silky that makes Orton groan in sexual frustration. Christy loves teasing men with handjobs and seeing the pleasure on Orton's face is making Christy wet. Orton's cock is twitching after every pump and when the Legend Killer looks down at Christy who is jerking him off makes him groan louder. Christy puts a slutty look on her face and stare into Orton's eyes as she increases the pace o her hand making Orton's knees buckle. He slaps his hands onto the oak table to save himself from falling over as Christy keeps pumping away on his cock. Getting a firm grip on the top of Orton's cock Christy leans down and starts rubbing Randy's dick all over her face leaving make up marks on his cock. Looking down at Christy rubbing his cock on her face gets Orton very excited. A bit of pre cum shoots out over Christy's cheek making the bubbly red head giggle as she can feel his warm seamen on her face. Leaving the cum on Christy now licks her cherry red lips and aims Orton's monster cock at her wide open mouth. Flicking her tongue out at Orton's cock head makes him moan as the young wrestler watches Christy slowly move his cock into her mouth.

Inch after inch Christy like some bizarre sword eater takes in Orton's cock slowly but hears his cries of joy as his cock slides into her hot mouth. She takes all 9 inches into her mouth and she moans at how big it feels in her mouth as she can barely close her mouth fully and she is sure his cock head is rubbing against the back of her throat. Using her long pink tongue Christy careful licks the side of Orton's shaft making him gasp and makes his entire cock flinch from her soft sensitive touch. Enjoying teasing Randy with her tongue Christy licks the under side of Orton's dick making his moans louder and deeper. Breathing though her nose Christy now bobs her head backwards slightly covering Orton's cock with her saliva. Slowly rocking her head back and forth on Orton's thick shaft is hard work even for an experienced cocksucker like Christy who can feel the sides of her mouth being stretched. Orton is holding back from thrusting inside the red head so as not to hurt her but more because she was giving a great blowjob and Orton wanted nothing more than to cum down his new maid's throat. Turning round slowly Orton takes his hands off the table and rests his bare ass against the wood so he can use his hands to stroke Christy's hair. Moaning as Orton touches her hair Christy starts to turn up the pace of her bobbing making her lips smack against Orton's cock with a soft noise than turns Christy on even more. Her thing thong panties are dripping all over the dark green carpet as she sucks Randy Orton's big dick.

"MMMMMMMMM god Christy that feels so good keep going babe," Orton says in a raspy voice trying to stop himself from crying out.

Christy's hand reaches up and cups Orton's balls giving them a gentle massage in her soft palm. Having never had his balls touched before Orton's loud groan is one of pleasure and shock as his horny little red head plays with his balls. He looks down at Christy bobbing on his cock Orton turns his head left and finds he can look right down her small top. Staring at those big round boobs is turning Orton on even more as yet more pre cum squirts out of his dick and slides down Christy's throat. Feeling how close Orton is Christy stops bobbing and takes Orton's cock right down her gullet deepthroating the former world champ. Felling his cock right down Christy's throat takes Orton to the edge and the young star starts moaning harder and louder. Using every little trick she knows Christy sucks and licks on Orton's big cock hoping to make him cum. More loud moaning from Orton as Christy slurps on his cock like an ice pop and he digs his nails into the table as sweat stains his purple dress shirt. Dragging her tongue along Randy's shaft Christy suddenly bobs her head hard along his cock.

"OH FUCK CHRISTY I'M CUMMING," Orton screams as he loses control and shoots a load in Christy's mouth.

Clamping down on his cock Christy makes sure to let of off Orton's cum into her mouth and she moans as she feels his hot cum trailing down her throat. Like a good little maid she swallows every last drop before taking Orton's cock out of her sore mouth. Orton stages off the table and falls onto his leather sofa his head still spinning from that mind-blowing blowjob. Looking up Orton watches his sexy maid walk towards him with cum around her lips, which she licks up. Thinking quickly Orton grabs Christy by her hips and lifts the tiny red head up onto his lap and kisses her soft lips. He can feel how damp her panties are under her skirt as her crotch rubs his sore cock. Grinning at her Randy runs his hands along her toned mid section before grabbing the bottom of her shirt. Teasingly Orton pulls the flimsy material up over Christy's boobs and up off her head. Christy shakes her long red hair out but Orton's eyes are only for her big tits. Her tits are nice and tanned and Orton draws his eyes to her large pink nipples, which are erect and sticking out teasing him. Taking Orton's wrists Christy guides his hands to her boobs and moans as the young wrestler digs his fingers into her soft tits. Christy's tits are very sensitive and feeling Orton's hands slowly grope them is making Christy even wetter. She can feel her own juices leaking though her thong and onto the expensive sofa but Orton soon takes her mind off that as he plays with her firm tits. Groping her large tits in his hands Orton squeezes her boobs together making Christy moan.

She kicks her high heels off her stocking feet and then tears off Orton's dress shirt sending buttons flying everywhere. Both of them are now topless as Orton plays with her big tits rubbing then between his fingers feeling her hot pussy lying on to of his semi hard cock. Leaning his head in Randy sticks out his tongue and gently flicks it against Christy's rock hard nipple.

"Oh god Randy that feels so good don't stop," Christy moans as Orton starts licking on her large pink nipples.

Arching her back Christy pushes her chest forward allowing Orton a better shot and licking her nipples. He drags his tongue across her sensitive boobs before lightly ticking her nipple with his tongue. Christy's moans and groans are getting louder and louder as Orton takes Christy's tit in his mouth and starts to suck on her hard nipple. Christy's well-manicured nails dig into Orton's short black hair as he plays with her nipples making her hotter and wetter. Her thong is nearly soaked clean though and in her aim of getting off Christy rocks her body back and forth rubbing her wet pussy over Orton's semi hard cock. Orton groans into Christy's rack as he feels the horny red head rubbing her pussy against him and wanting to keep some control over this fuck session Orton playfully bites down on her boob. Instead of screams of pain Christy explodes with shouts of joy as she feels Orton's white teeth sink into her soft nipple. Christy loves a bit of rough fucking and to her delight Orton clamps down on her other nipple too making her throw her head back and cry out his name. Randy loves the sound of Christy's moans as he brings her forward kissing her on the lips again feeling her strong back before standing up with Christy still on his lap. Putting Christy back down on the sofa Orton guides her so she is lying on her back before breaking his lip lock. Moving down he kisses her neck then her chest before kissing in between her boobs making Christy giggle.

Orton kisses all the way down her toned mid section even stopping a few times to kiss her belly button before he reaches the top of her skirt. Easily ripping away her lacy apron Orton grabs the side of Christy's skirt and pulls it down her toned legs before letting her kick it away into the corner. Christy is now lying there in front of Randy Orton dressed in some sheer stocking and a dripping wet thong. She smiles as she looks at the lustful look on Randy's face and when he sees the slutty look on her face he rubs his hand softly over her panties. Gasping Christy bucks her hips trying to get more touch from Orton's palm but her moves his hand away smiling before leaning over and kissing the damp patch on her panties. Orton rubs his hand over Christy's wet panties again but this time he slides his hand up until he grabs hold of the waistband. Slowly Orton pulls her panties down pass her shaved pussy and Orton licks his lips at the sight of her bare dripping wet pussy lips. Her smell is intoxicating to him and Orton's cock starts to grow hard again as he pulls Christy's panties down her legs. Christy moans as the cold air touches her wet pussy and she makes an impenitent groan at Orton who is still stripping her. After he takes her panties off her feet and throws them away Randy grabs Christy's ankles and spreads her legs out wide. Moving up in between her spread legs Orton winks at the sexually frustrated red head before diving face first into her cunt. Christy cries out as Orton pushes his face into her pussy getting her juices all over his face before pushing his tongue in between the folds of skin covering her pussy.

Screaming loudly Christy lies back and moans as she can feel Orton's tongue inside her pussy. No licks but instead Orton's tongue is darting around inside of her licking every inch of her pussy making Christy rock from side to side in pleasure. Orton digs his fingers into her hips to try and hold Christy still as his tongue works over her sweet tasting pussy. Christy runs her fingers though her long red hair as Orton eats out her pussy making her moan and groan as his tongue plunges deep inside her. Randy flicks and licks at ever inch of Christy's pussy feeling the heat on his face and tasting her sweet pre cum. Moving his hands Orton cups her firm round ass cheeks tilting her hips up allowing him to push his tongue deeper inside her. As soon as he pushes his tongue into her again Orton hits Christy's clit making the Diva cry out in ecstasy. His tongue laps away at her clit until Christy moans and cries before losing herself in a powerful orgasm. Orton holds her steady as she thrashes around cumming all over Orton's face and on his leather sofa. After a few minutes Christy stops and relaxes back down allowing Orton to let go of her ass cheeks and lift his head up. Even in her weak state Christy moans, as she looks a pretty boy Orton with his face covered in cum. Grinning Orton licks up the mess on his face then gently licks Christy's inner thighs cleaning them up as well. He stands up and Christy's eyes are drawn to the young wrestler's cock which is erect again and swinging around a few feet in front of her.

"Oh look Mr. Orton your still not clean yet, would you like me to get that," Christy asks in her cutest innocent girl's voice making Orton's cock bob just from the sound.

"Well if you're ready to go again I have a few positions I have always wanted you in," Orton says with his trademark cocky grin as he helps the red head up to her feet.

Christy pulls down her stockings and kicks them off leaving her completely naked and stood in the middle of Orton's office. Randy leads her over to the side of the sofa where he pushes her over the soft leather arm. Giggling like a school girl Christy bends over fully sticking her big booty in the air even giving it a little shake until Orton gives her a little spank making her jump. Grabbing her hips tightly Orton spreads Christy's legs and slowly pushes his cock head into her pussy. Christy groans as her pussy is nicely lubed up with her own juices giving Orton's monster cock easy access. Inch after inch Orton slides into Christy's pussy listening to her load groans of joy before he gets all 9 inches inside her. Her pussy is so tight lightly squeezing his cock making him moan lightly before he puts his hands on Christy's round ass. Giving her big booty a few spanks Orton starts bucking his hips teasing his cock in and out of her. Spanking her a little bit harder with one hand Randy reaches forward grabbing Christy's long hair and pulling her head back.

"Tell me who much you want it," Orton tells her in a low groan that makes Christy groan as Orton pushes his cock deep inside her.

"Oh Randy I want you to fuck my tight pussy, I want you to cum all over my sexy body," Christy says throwing her head back as Orton's thrusts are getting faster and harder.

Orton's balls smack against the back of Christy's thighs making a loud noise that is making Christy groan loudly. Her pussy was very tender after her large orgasm but Orton's cock felt so good Christy ignored the pain and concentrated on Orton fucking her. Randy slaps her big round ass a few more times seeing his handprint appears on her brown skin before he wraps his long arms around her mid section. More load cries from Christy as Orton leans forward to hug her pushing his cock further against her clit. Looking to the side Christy sees a mirror on the wall and admires herself all sweaty and naked bent over a sofa and being fucked from behind. Orton kisses Christy's back sending a trail of soft kisses down her spine as his hands reach up and gropes her big boobs. Pulling and playing with her boobs Orton starts to pump his hips faster driving his thick cock into Christy's wet cunt. She grips her nails into the expensive leather as Orton picks up the pace and starts ramming his cock inside her. Randy's hips bounce off her ass and each thrust knocks Christy forward and it moves the sofa forward as well. Not only is Christy getting a firm fucking from behind but her sensitive tits are also being played with. Orton is pulling them out then pushing them together making one big boob sandwich before his fingers twirl around her rock hard nipples. Christy hasn't felt this horny in a long time and loves having Orton fuck her while playing with her tits.

"Oh god Randy you are the fucking best fuck me hard you big stud," Christy moans as Orton pumps into her.

"Yeah baby you love being fucked like a cheap little slut don't you," Orton whispers into her ear as he fucks her hard.

"I'm your little slut Randy, I love being fucked by your big hard cock," Christy screams as Orton pulls on her nipples.

"MMMMMM wanna prove you're my real slut," Orton says pulling out of Christy and moving across the carpet.

Christy groans as Orton pulls out and walks away but her anger disappears when Orton lies down on the floor his big cock sticking up in the air.

"Do you want me to get on top of your big cock Mr. Orton," Christy asks in her most innocent voice.

Orton groans at the sexy talk of the red head, "Yes Christy I want you to bounce on my cock like the true little slut that you are."

Gigging Christy jumps up off the sofa and bounces over to Orton standing over his hard dick. Lowering herself down Christy keeps on looking straight at Orton as she drops down onto his cock. Crying out as Orton's dick head slips inside her dripping wet cunt. Both of them grunt and groan as pleasure shoots though them and Christy carries on lowering herself down on Randy's big dick. Once she has all 9 inches of Orton's dick inside her Christy rests her hands on Orton's chiseled mid section then slowly starts to grind her sexy body up and down. Orton groans hard as she feels Christy's soaking wet pussy rubbing up against his shaft wetting it with her own juices. Watching a hottie like Christy bouncing on his dick is such a sexy look for Randy to have as she holds her sweaty legs keeping her steady as she bounces up and down on his cock. Bouncing higher and harder Christy plays with her own big boobs' knowing how much Orton likes her big tits. Feeling Orton's thick member inside her as she bounces on it is taking Christy to another orgasm but she keeps back her growing feelings of lust to pleasure Orton. Orton closes his eyes as pleasure floods his system with Christy Hemme bouncing up and down on his hard pole. She looks so sexy covered in sweat her boobs bouncing around and her tight pussy sliding up and down his cock is one of the best feelings of Orton's life.

"MMMMMM fuck Christy you are so fucking good," Orton growls as he feels his balls tighten up with pre cum dripping inside Christy.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12