Christy Was Well Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think you may be right sir, I haven't thought of it, but yes, you must be right? I am a black cock loving slut, your slut sir, your personal black cock loving whore, I'm only 18 as you know Mr Cable, but I'm yours now?'

'Okay Christy, I will have you for my personal use, I'll see you next weekend, bring some oil and KY jelly with you, okay?'

'Yes sir, I will do that, he loved her for a few minutes, he knew how young girls like to be loved.

'One question Christy, and be careful how you answer it, if you lie, you will regret it!' he told her.

'What is it sir, what do you want to know, I will never knowingly lie to you sir?'

'You and Georgy are closer than close, have you and her ever been sexually close?' He glared right into her eyes, daring her to not tell the truth.

Christy baulked at that, if there had been one question she would not have expected, it was that one.

'Sir, we have erm, er sort of dabbled, if you know what I mean?'

He raised his hand as if to slap her. Christy cowered before him. 'Please sir, don't?' she pleaded.

'Tell me Christy, the truth!' His hand fell hard on her bare backside.

Christy cried big huge tears.

'Yes sir, yes we have, I'm sorry please don't hit me again, I'm sorry.'

'Who takes the lead Christy, you or her?'

'She does Mr Cable, she attacked me in my bed one night when we had a sleep over in my house, and I couldn't stop her, then she got me going, and we kind of loved each other. But its Georgy who started it.

'Okay baby, that's okay,' he told her, he had suspected his daughter was of the other persuasion, or maybe would swing both ways when she was older, now he knew. she wailed.

'Now I want you to be with her when ever opportunity presents itself, okay? And don't think of disobeying me!' Then he kissed her like no one had ever kissed her, Christy swooned, his black body encompassed hers, she loved it.

'Yes sir,' she said happily, 'I will!'

'Now Christy go, and I'll see you next weekend?'

'Yes sir,' she said and kissed his chest held his prick one last time, and said as she squeezed it beautifully, 'next weekend?'

Then she dressed and left.

Vic tidied around, made sure everything was and how it was supposed to be, and drove away a very happy man.

He never worked at all the next weekend, he spent it in, on, over and under Christy, he fucked her arse, she didn't like it much at first, but he wanted it, he got it, he had control of her life. She was his, not the other way round, for the first time in her life she couldn't get her own way with a man.

He 69nd her for her first of many firsts that weekend, her orgasms had just about killed her, the intensity was too much to bear. He had also got her over his knees and spanked her, she had wailed and cried, begged forgiveness, but he had thrashed it, and now she had trouble sitting, but it had made one thing very clear to her now. She was truly a black cock slut, and she was his slut as long as he said she was.

Being mastered like this was a new thing, she could twist any man or boy around her little finger, but not Mr Cable, he was her master, and it was her duty to be his slut and his whore.

He made her sleep with his cock in her mouth. He had said she had to, to show him how much of a black cock slut she was. Christy did, and agreed wholeheartedly. She also told him Georgy had got her again on the Wednesday night in her own bed.

Maud, Georgy's mum had asked them what they had been getting up to, 'the noises you were making were unusual to say the least?' she had said.

Both girls had giggled and denied anything.

'I want you to video you and Georgy together, I want to see her fucking you, do you use a strap on?' he asked.

'N...N...N...no sir, we haven't, at least not yet?' she answered fearfully.

'Buy one!' he told her and gave her £50 note.

Christy went home that Sunday, a completely well fucked girl hardly able to walk properly, such was the beatings she had suffered for his wonderful all consuming black prick, but her arse was still on fire too, it was heaven to hobble around everywhere.

The life changes she was going through confused her, she knew she would always want to be fucked by Vic, Mr Cable! she corrected herself. But now she had to buy a strap on dildo for his daughter to use on her, where would her life lead her, where would she be lead to?

12