Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 06

Story Info
Christy's neighbor's discover her secret.
8k words
4.6
45.8k
13

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm went off and Christy rolled over and hit the off button. The clock face was starting back at her flashing 8:00. Since it was Friday she had slept in a bit. Jim had gotten up early and left for work after spending the night.

They had gotten into a minor argument last night but came to an accord and made up with some hot sex throughout the house. Jim first took her in the living room, fucking her hot ass until he came. Then Christy made him get between her legs and suck her cock until she flooded his mouth with her hot load. After that they worked their way through the house, fucking and sucking each other until they couldn't move any more. Curling up on the bed they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Christy stretched and winced, her whole body was sore from the night before but it was worth it. She got out of bed and slipped on a green silk camisole and matching silk shorts. Heading out the bedroom door she grabbed a silk robe and went down to her office. She never scheduled appointments for Friday so she could take care of paperwork, update the web site and send out Internet orders. Opening the doors to her office she walked in and sat down behind the desk.

After starting her own business to help men get in touch with their feminine side she set up an office in her house. The large den on the first floor fit the bill nicely. The walls were painted a light blue with wainscoting half way up the wall from the floor. In one corner she had a folding screen with a clothes rack behind it. Various outfits from conservative, to demure, to downright slutty hung on the rack. Next to that was a lingerie chest with all types of bras, panties, garter belts, hose, and other types of lingerie all in various sizes. Across the room from the changing area was a makeup table with wigs for men to try different wigs and practice putting on makeup.

On the other side of the room Christy had a settee for various uses and a backdrop with camera, lights and video camera. Some of her clients just wanted to dress up in lingerie and makeup, others wanted to learn to act like a woman, and some fantasized about being treated like a woman. This is where the settee and the video camera came in handy. Certain clients would pose in their dresses and lingerie while Christy took pictures of them. Others wanted to take it a step further and want Christy to fuck them while all dressed up. She would gladly oblige and tape the scene if they wanted. After being in the business for almost a year it was amazing the type of clients she attracted, from college hunks and working bachelors to married men, some of who had wives who knew of their penchant for women's clothing and others who didn't.

While working on her website the doorbell rang, wondering who it was she went to the door and opened it. Standing on the other side was Paul.

Opening the door she called out, "Hi sweetie".

"Hi Christy." Paul said.

"Come in Paul, opps, Pauline. You're early"

"Thank you." Paul replied. "Well, I got up early and thought I'd drop on by now rather than later. How do you like my outfit?"

Paul stepped into the entryway and twirled for Christy. He was dressed in 3" heels, black stockings, a gray knee length skirt and a white silk top with the top buttons undone to reveal his fake cleavage. His head was adorned with a red should length wig and his makeup was flawless. Christy looked up and down his trim sexy body and smiled.

"Very nice. You have come a long way since I picked you up at the mall a year ago."

Paul blushed. He thought back to that night Christy had picked him up at a lingerie store in the mall and ferreted out his secret love for lingerie. Over dinner they talked and ended up back at Christy's where she had her way with him. From that point on Paul had been her first customer. He got his sessions free as long as he helped out around the office. He had Friday's off from work so that's when he would stop by and assist.

"Thanks to you. Some of the credit should go to Jaime too. She's helped me a little bit here and there also. You're looking as sexy as ever by the way." Paul responded after coming back to the present.

Paul had not been an actual client of Christy's for six months now. He had learned the basics from Christy and with her help perfected them. Then he met Jaimme, his current girlfriend. He confided in her his love of lingerie and dressing as a woman and she was turned on by the idea. Since then she had helped Paul with his feminization and occasionally got together with Christy and Jim to go out all dressed up.

Christy smiled at him "Come into the office and give me a hand. I got a shipment of new lingerie and toys in last night and need to get some pictures to post on the web site. Since you're early you can help me take the pictures."

They moved from the entryway to the office. Paul got right to unpacking the boxes, laying out the new lingerie and the sex toys. In addition to helping men feel feminine she sold lingerie, crossdresing supplies and sex toys on her web site.

The boxes contained various prices of lingerie ranging from bras and panties to teddies and corsets. They also contained some new vibrators, butt plugs, fake asses and other sex toys. Sometimes, when a new toy piqued their curiosity, Christy and Paul would try them out in the office. As Paul unpacked he ran his hands over each piece reveling in the silky feeling of the delicate pieces. The feel of lingerie always turned him on, whether it was on him or he was running his hands over it. By the time he was finished eh was sporting a large erection. And a moan escaped his lips.

Christy looked up from the computer when she head Paul moan.

"Something wrong Pauline?" Christy inquired.

"Oh, nothing." Paul replied. " It's just the feel of the lingerie turns me on so."

"I see." Christy said noticing the bulge in Paul's skirt. "We may have to do something about that."

"But right now we should get some pictures of these pieces for the web site."

Christy stood up from behind the desk picked up a blue lace teddy from the piles Paul had laid out.

"I think we'll start with this."

Christy moved behind the changing screen, slipped out of her robe, camisole and shorts, and put on the teddy. Once she had tucked her cock in place and smoothed out the teddy she stepped out for Paul to have a look.

"Mmm," Paul gasped. "I like the way it looks on you."

Christy giggled, "You say that about everything I put on."

"Well it's true. Shall we take some pictures?"

Christy liked to model the lingerie she sold. It gave her a chance to show how the articles looked when worn and she liked to show off her body.

Paul snapped picture after picture as Christy posed in front of the camera. She turned around and wiggled her ass at the camera and Paul snapped a picture. She turned around and began to squeeze her large 38C breasts and Paul snapped another picture. Christy continued to pose for the camera and Paul clicked away.

"I think that should do it Paul. Let's move onto other pieces."

Christy changed into a corset, stepped in front of the camera and posed again and again while Paul snapped picture after picture. As they worked their way through the baby dolls and camisoles Paul was getting turned on watching Christy pose in the lingerie and she had taken notice.

"Is this turning you on Pauline?" Christy asked even though she knew the answer to the question already.

"Of course it is."

"Maybe we should take care of that before you step in front of the camera."

"What?" Paul sounded surprised. He had never posed for the website before.

"Well, I saw how you were fingering the hose and panties so I thought you might like to pose for my website. But before you do that we need to take care of that unsightly bulge."

Before Paul could say anything Christy was on him and on her knees. She reached around, unzipped Paul's skirt, and pulled it to the floor revealing a black lace garter and silk boy shorts. Paul's cock strained against the fabric of the boy shorts.

"We can't have this ruining the line of the panties you model now can we?" Christy asked coyly as she began to fish out Paul's 8-inch cock.

"Umm, no." Paul gasped.

Christy licked up and down Paul's shaft, teasing the head with her tongue. He moaned in response. Taking just the tip of his cock in her mouth she sucked and licked him until he was groaning and thrusting his hips at her. Knowing what he wanted Christy opened wider and took his entire length down her throat.

"Oh god Christy, that is incredible." Paul hissed as he began fucking Christy's mouth with increasing speed.

Christy moaned around his cock and started to play with herself. She stroked her cock, teasing the head and squeezing her balls as she deep-throated Paul. Faster and faster she stroked her cock keeping in time while Paul's thrusts into her mouth, moving closer and closer to orgasm.

"Keep it up Christy, I'm going to come." Paul shouted.

Christy redoubled her efforts, bobbing up and down on Paul and squeezing his balls.

Taking him down her throat one more time Paul groaned and tensed. He thrust into Christy's mouth and exploded, sending his hot come down Christy's throat. She drank it all up, swallowing shot after shot. After Paul finished moaning and bucking Christy stood up and kissed Paul while still stroking her cock.

"Ohh my, that was incredible Christy." Paul gushed.

"But I think I need to return the favor." He said looking down at Christy's hard cock.

"Well then why don't you get down there and take care of it?"

Without another word of encouragement Paul dropped to his knees and took Christy's 6" cock in his mouth. Christy moaned as Paul took her entire shaft in one stroke.

"Mmmm, you've been practicing haven't you?" Christy hissed.

Paul just hummed a response, which made Christy's cock jump even more. Noticing this he kept humming as he bobbed up and down on Christy's cock. Since Christy had been playing with her cock while sucking Paul she was very close to cumming. Paul's humming pushed her over the edge. She thrust into his mouth and shot a huge load of cum down his throat. He tried to take it all but some escaped and dribbled down his lips. He pulled off her hard cock and licked his lips.

"There," Paul said looking up at Christy. "That should take care of you for a while."

"Paul you are incredible."

Christy stood up and kissed Paul, tasting each others come on their lips.

This wasn't the first time they had done something like this. Every now and then when Paul would come over to help with the business the two of them would end up on the couch fucking and sucking all while being taped. She always gave a copy to Paul and kept a copy for herself to show to Jim later. Watching Christy get fucked always turned him on.

"Now, shall we get on with taking those pictures?" Christy asked.

He didn't need to be asked twice. Paul grabbed a pair of panties and some thigh high stockings as he headed over to the changing screen. Ducking behind the screen he stripped down, slipped on the sheer hose and pulled the panties up over his soft cock. Tucking himself into place he stepped out from behind the screen, stepped into his heels and paraded around the room for Christy.

"Very nice, but come here." Christy told him.

Paul walked to Christy. "What is it?"

She leaned over and smoothed out the hose he had just slipped on.

"There that's better."

Paul took his place in front of the camera. She snapped picture after picture as Paul posed for her. After snapping a dozen pictures she told Paul to sip into another pair of panties.

The next pair he picked were bikini cut lace panties that hugged his tight hips and cradled his cock just right. He sighed as he slipped them on. Christy snapped another dozen pictures and they moved onto another pair of panties. Over and over they repeated this until one of each of the new pairs had been photographed all the new panties that came in today.

Just as they finished up the phone rang. Christy picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Um, hello." The other voice said. "Do I have the right number?"

"Who are you looking for?" Christy asked.

"Christy's female etiquette school." The voice answered hesitantly.

"Yes you have the right number. How may I help you?" Christy couldn't shake the feeling she knew the voice on the other end of the line.

"Um, well. This is the first time I've done anything like this before."

"That's okay, everyone has to start somewhere" Christy reassured him.

"Well", the man said, "I'd like to set up and appointment. I want to, um, feel more feminine."

"I think we can take care of that." Christy replied opening her date book. "I don't usually do this but I have to run some errands this afternoon. Would you like to meet for lunch and we can discuss what you are looking for?"

"Yeah, sure. I can meet you for lunch. Where at?"

Christy gave him the address of her favorite restaurant, hung up the phone, and stared at it. She always liked to meet prospective clients in a public place. It let her screen out the strange or crazy ones before bringing them to her office in her home.

What's the matter?" Paul asked. "You don't take appointments on Fridays."

"I know, but his is different. I can't shake the feeling that I know who that was. That's why I said I'd meet him today. If I don't it's going to be gnawing at me all weekend. Can you finish up organizing things here and getting the website updated while I go to this appointment?"

"Sure, anything for you hon."

"Well I better get ready then if I'm going to make for lunch."

Christy left the camisole she was wearing on and grabbed a skirt, thigh high hose and a skirt and jacket from the assortment of clothes she had in the office. After slipping into the clothes she sat down and freshened up her makeup and hair. After servicing Paul she needed to reapply her lipstick and rouge in addition to combing her hair out. She no longer needed a wig, since deciding to live like this she let her hair grow out and it was down to just below her shoulders now.

Satisfied with the way she looked she gave Paul some final instructions, grabbed the packages she needed to mail and headed out the door.

Her stop at the post office took longer than expected. Looking at her watch she knew she was going to be late but the staff at the restaurant would take care of things until she got there. She knew everyone who worked at the restaurant well and they would know where to seat her prospective client if he beat her there.

Walking through the door she heard a familiar voice. "Hi Christy."

It was John, the owner of the restaurant. "Hi John, how are things today?"

"Going well. Your lunch date is already here. I seated him in your usual spot in the back."

"Thanks hon." Christy leaned in and gave John a peck on the cheek.

She headed to the back of the restaurant where her usual table was. She approached the booth and noticed her appointment was flipping through the menu so she couldn't see his face. When she was close enough to see over the menu she gasped. It was Tony, her next-door neighbor.

As far as Tony knew, Christy was Chris' sister and house sitting while Chris was away on an overseas assignment for his job. She figured one day Tony would have to find out the truth, but not like this. Complicating the situation even more was the fact he was married. It didn't bother her to take married clients, but this was different, she knew Sheri and Tony pretty well and didn't think Sheri knew about this.

"Oh my God! Tony!"

Tony looked up from his menu, saw Christy standing there, and got the deer-in-the-headlights look. He was just as shocked as Christy.

"Um, are you the one I talked to this morning Christy?" Tony nervously said.

"Yes, yes I was." She replied, slowly regaining her composure and taking a seat across from Tony at the table.

"Well, this is a little awkward."

"You're telling me Tony. I never knew you were interested in women's clothes."

"Well, I never knew you were into helping men dress like women." Tony chuckled, getting over his initial shock.

"I have a few other things to tell you too but first tell me what brought you to call me."

"I've been into women's lingerie for a few years now." He started.

"I always liked it when my wife would wear her lingerie to bed and make love to me dressed in it. The feel of the silk and lace on my skin would make me so hard and I would have the most explosive orgasms when she rubbed my cock with her hosed feet. I never thought I would want to try it on."

"Nothing wrong with that Tony." Christy smiled. "So when did you try wearing lingerie?"

"Three years ago Sheri was out of town for a week and I was doing the laundry. As I was sorting through the laundry I found a pair of silk panties and baby doll she had worn a couple of nights ago. The silk felt like heaven in my hands, smooth, soft and sensual. I felt myself becoming hard at the thought of them on my wife. I brought the panties up to my nose and inhaled my wife's heady scent. After that I couldn't take it any longer. I had to put them on. I headed upstairs and stripped naked. Next thing I know, I'm on the bed in her panties and baby doll with a raging hard on. I stroked myself to the most incredible orgasm."

Christy sat across the table with her head in her hands taking it all in. The thought of Tony in lingerie was making her hot and hard. She tried not to let it show.

Tony caught Christy staring at him. "What's wrong? Do you think I'm weird?"

"Oh no, not at all." Christy replied. "There's nothing wrong with what you did. It's just, I find the thought of you in lingerie sexy"

"I ended up going through a lot of her lingerie that week. I wore a pair of her panties every day and when I was home from work I would immediately change in some of her lingerie and lounge around the house"

Christy smiled. That was how she got to where she was today.

"Since then I've been wearing her lingerie off and on when I can," Tony continued "but without her knowledge."

"Oh, So Sheri doesn't know about your little penchant?"

"No, I'm always careful to put the lingerie back where it came from or wash it before she sees it in the laundry pile."

"Are you sure she doesn't know?"

"If she does she hasn't let on. There were a couple of close calls where she almost caught me but I managed to evade detection."

"I think I can help you but first I have one more question. Is there anything else you haven't told me, some dark, secret desires, anything you feel while dressed in the lingerie?" Christy asked pointedly.

Tony blushed and squirmed in his seat. Christy knew she was onto something. Hopefully he was going to tell her what she wanted to hear. After what seemed like a long, painful silence Tony spoke.

Leaning in close to Christy he confided in her. "When I dress in the lingerie I sometimes fantasize about sucking another man. I even think about taking a cock in my ass. I've never thought about it until I started doing this."

Christy smiled; this was exactly what she was hoping to hear. It would make what she was about the tell Tony easier.

"That's not unusual." Christy replied, staring into Tony's eyes and resting a hand on him thigh. She thought the exact same thing years ago when she started dressing in lingerie.

"I've had many clients confess that to me. Have you done anything about it?"

Tony's eyes opened wide and he chuckled. "Oh no, Sheri would kill me if I did that and she found out. I have used our toys when I play my little dress up games. I've tried getting her to use them on me but she just laughs it off."

"Well," Christy responded coyly," I could help you with that part of your fantasy if you wish."

"What, what do you mean?" Tony stammered.