Christy's Wild Ride

Story Info
Christy teases, then takes on five strangers.
2.6k words
4.38
81.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fenzig
Fenzig
19 Followers

The sky was just starting to lighten and turn a beautiful red color as the sun peaked between two mountains. Christy's knuckles were white from clenching the steering wheel so tight. She hadn't realized she was gripping that hard until her fingers started to go numb. She was just so pissed at Tom.

She had waited up for him last night when he went out with his friends. Before Tom got home one of her girlfriends had called her and told her she saw him coming out of a strip club. They had a huge argument when he finally got home, and he eventually admitted that he had not only gone to the strip club, but had bought a private dance and gotten a hand job in the VIP room.

That was when Christy had heard all she needed to. In a fit of rage she stormed out, got in her convertible and just started to drive. They lived in Phoenix, so it didn't take long before she was driving through the early morning desert with no cars around for miles. She had driven for about an hour without seeing another soul.

When a black SUV pulled up behind her, she was so deep in her thoughts of hatred towards Tom she didn't even notice. She finally realized it was there when it pulled along side of her little red Miata.

When she looked over she saw that it was full of what appears to be college guys, probably all about 5 years younger then her. There were two guys in the front seat and three more in the back seat. They were all trying to get as close to the windows on her side of the truck as they could. They were all staring at her and as they lowered the front and rear windows they started to whistle and cat-call at her.

At first she didn't realize what would bring this on. She usually didn't get this kind of attention from guys in public. Most of the time she dressed very conservatively, and tried to downplay her features when she was out. Then she remembered that she had put on a sexy outfit specifically to wait for Tom the night before. By the time she left the house she had been so angry she didn't even think about what she was still wearing.

The guys in the SUV had definitely noticed.

She had on a short black mini skirt that was tight, but very stretchy. Under that she had on a skimpy black thong with a lace front. She had on a matching black lace bra that barely covered her 36D tits. This particular bra always pushed her tits together until they were almost touching and gave her amazing cleavage. Over that she had on a fitted white button down blouse that emphasized her ample tits and cleavage even more.

She was immediately embarrassed and her face turned bright red. Then she thought about how inadequate Tom had made her feel. She had felt that even with her waiting at home, dressed as sexy as hell, Tom still had to go to see and screw around with strippers. It had made her feel like she wasn't desirable at all.

With that thought still in the back of her mind, all this attention started to make her feel pretty good.

She looked over, gave them a flirty smile, winked and accelerated. She pulled away from the truck thinking that would be the end of it. The truck, however, quickly sped up to pull back along side her.

The guys were now practically hanging out the windows. Now, along with all the whistling and blowing of kisses, the guy at the back window started to yell to her.

"Come on baby, show us a little something."

"yeah, show us your tits!" another guy yelled from the back seat.

These guys were going crazy from just seeing a little of her cleavage and legs. The effect she was having on these guys was starting to intoxicate her, and she decided to play a little.

She took the wheel with her left hand and slowly raised her right hand to the top button on her blouse. As she undid the top button the guys in the SUV got completely quiet. She hadn't originally intended to, but the reaction from the truck had kept pushing her further and she eventually undid all the buttons of her blouse. With the Miata's top down, the wind quickly blew her blouse open and away from her tits.

She looked over at the truck and every single eye was glued to her chest. She always thought this bra made her tits look good, and the looks on all the guys faces now proved it.

Now the driver spoke up.

"Yes!...More!....Show us more!"

She moved her hand to her right tit and gently squeezed her nipple through her bra. The guys response had already caused her nipples to harden, and her own touch now sent tingles through her whole body.

"Holy Shit! This bitch is hot!" she heard from the back seat.

She was getting hotter and hotter, knowing that she was being watched like this. She had never tried anything exhibitionist before, but she was definitely enjoying it now.

She started to slide down on the seat a little. Her mini skirt stuck to the car seat and stayed put, so she was slowly sliding out of it. Soon, the black lace triangle of her thong was visible past the bottom of her skirt.

This finally brought the guys' eyes off of her tits. They were now all staring at her crotch. She brought her hand down and slid her finger across her thong. She traced slight indentation between her pussy lips with her finger.

"You want more?" she yelled over to the tuck.

"Fuck yes!" came the response from a few of them at once.

"Here?" she said with her hand still on her crotch, "or here?" as she brought her hand back up and cupped her tit.

"Tits!" came a yell from the back seat. Then she heard a slap and then "No...pussy! Show us your pussy!"

"Too late. I heard tits first." She smile back at them.

She brought her left knee up to hold the wheel steady, then brought both hands up to her tits. First cupping and rubbing them, then tweaking each nipple through her bra.

She moved to the front clasp of the bra and unhooked it. She held the bra tight over her tits for a few seconds and then let go. The bra snapped open and her tits bounced out. She had always liked the firm bounce of her tits, and the cheers from the truck told her that they did too. Her nipples were now rock hard and aching for more stimulation. She also started to feel the wetness in her crotch.

She cupped her left tit and pushed it up as far as she could. Then she tilted her head down and flicked her own nipple with her tongue.

The guys continued to cheer as she turned her shoulders to give them a more direct view. She even gave her shoulders a little shake for them.

She couldn't believe how much this was turning her on. She started to think that she probably wanted to show them more even more then they wanted her to.

"More?" she yelled over to them again.

Again the unanimous response was "Fuck yes!".

She flashed them a wicked grin as she raised her ass up off the seat. Still steering with her knee, she hooked the sides of her thong with her fingers and started to pull it down. As it slid down her thighs her skirt was pulled back down too, hiding her now bare cunt from view. She slid the thong over her knees and then stepped one foot out of it at a time.

She grabbed the bottom of her skirt and waited. She looked over at the truck again and raised her eyebrows questioningly at them.

"Please!" The guy at the back window finally said.

That was exactly what she wanted.

She pulled the skirt up showing them her pussy. She always kept it completely shaved, so there was nothing inhibiting their view of her snatch.

She was now so excited that her pussy was almost dripping. She was just about out of her mind with lust. She knew what she needed, and just then something caught her eye. There was something on the side of the road about a mile in front of them. She turned and yelled one more thing to her audience.

"Follow me."

She floored the little red Miata and laughed as she watched in the rear view mirror. Four of the guys in the truck were screaming, pointing at her, and hitting the driver. Apparently, they were not happy with his efforts to keep up. He did keep up though, staying right behind her for about a mile. That's when she arrived at her destination. It had turned out to be what she hoped it was.

There was what appeared to be an old abandoned gas station sitting all by itself on the side of the road. There was no evidence of life or activity at the station and nothing around it for miles.

She swerved her little red car into the gas stations lot and almost spun it completely around as she slammed on the brakes. She immediately swung the door open and stepped out. She didn't bother to fix any of her disheveled clothes as she walked towards the SUV that was now skidding to a stop behind her. She imagined how she looked with her tits swaying back and forth and her pussy flashing between her legs as she walked.

The back door of the SUV opened first and a young athletic looking guy got out. He had only made it a couple of steps away from the truck when she reached him. She brought her hands up to his chest and pushed him back into the trucks rear fender. Before he could say a word or take any action, she dropped to her knees in front of him.

He was wearing a t-shirt and soccer style shorts. With one quick yank from Christy, his shorts and boxers were at his ankles and his semi-hard cock was in her mouth.

She had never acted like this before. She had never even let a guy touch her tits before dating him for at least a couple weeks before. She had always thought that only whores had anonymous sex before, and now she was blowing a guy whose name she didn't even know. She also had never been this horny before, so she didn't care.

Christy continued to suck him vigorously and he didn't say a word until he muttered "fuck" under his breath as he blew his load in her mouth. She continued to pump his cock with her mouth as he unloaded, and let his cum drip out of the side of her lips and down her chin.

After his cock finally started to soften in her mouth, she released it. She looked around and saw the other four guys standing around her. They were all in various states of undress, but they all had their cocks in their hands.

She didn't say a word and just pointed to the guy closest to her and then pointed to the ground. He seemed to get the idea and sat down. She crawled over to him and pushed him down on his back. She quickly straddled him and reached between her legs to guide his cock against her pussy.

She let just the tip slide slowly into her pussy lips. She then dropped herself on top of him and took his whole length into her in one quick shot. He groaned and his eyes rolled back into his head for a minute.

His cock felt wonderfully hot and hard in her. She started to grind her hips back and forth on his dick. As she did, she reached out for the next closest guy. She grabbed a hold of his cock and pulled him towards her. She guided him around so he was standing over his buddy and she started to suck him.

Christy started to bounce up and down on the cock inside her as she sucked the other. She had only ever been with four different men before, and now she had almost doubled that in a few minutes.

She could feel the guy below her start to tense up, so she buried his cock inside her as she continued her blowjob. She felt burst after burst of hot cum explode inside her. Even after he was done cumming she stayed sitting on his softening cock as she continued to bob her head on the dick in her mouth.

It wasn't long before he was cumming too. Again she let him fuck her mouth as he came. More cum escaped from her mouth and dripped off her chin onto her tits.

There were only two guys left who hadn't cum in her yet. One was standing in the back door of the truck. Christy stood up and started to walk over to him. As she did, she felt the cum from deep in her pussy start to drip down her leg.

When she got to the fourth guy she pushed him backwards so he sat down into the seat. She stayed standing outside the truck and bent over to take her third cock in her mouth. She started to slowly suck this new cock in and out of her mouth. As she did she felt someone behind her pushing her legs apart.

Her current position had made her pussy perfectly accessible from behind and the last guy was going to take advantage of it. He stood behind her and grabbed hold of her skirt, that was now rolled up around her waist. He lined his cock up with her cunt and pulled her onto him with her skirt. He felt bigger then anyone she had ever had in her before. It felt great.

He started to pound his dick into her by using his hold on her skirt to rock her whole body back and forth. As he pushed her forward, The cock in front of her would be pushed deep into her throat. As he rocked her backwards, the cock behind her would slam into her pussy. It was amazing. Her cunt was on fire.

Even as hot as she had gotten herself, she still hadn't cum yet, but she could feel herself getting closer.

As her own orgasm grew closer she started to moan around the cock that was still in her mouth. This put it's owner over the edge. But instead of cumming in her mouth, he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head off his dick. As soon as her mouth left his cock, he came in huge spurts. His cum covered her face and hair.

Christy had seen things like this on the Internet and in movies before and always thought is was demeaning. For some reason though, in the state she was in, it brought her right to the brink of climax.

Her knees started to tremble. It was all she could do to stay standing up as her pussy started to convulse around the cock pumping it. She came harder then she ever had before.

Just as her orgasm subsided, the cock pulled out of her and she felt his cum splatter all over her back.

She stood up straight and looked around. The five guys were all just sitting around with their now soft dicks still hanging out. They all had the most satisfied grins on their faces.

Without saying a word Christy walked back to her car, got in and started to drive home. As she did she fastened her shirt over her cum splattered tits and pulled her skirt down to cover her cum loaded pussy. She smiled to herself.

Fenzig
Fenzig
19 Followers